The Camping Trip (Male Reader...

By JamesNotBond700

#40 in RWBY #6 in xx You're on a camping trip with your class, a week of fresh air, awesome views and no home... More

The Announcement
The Lake
The Fight
The Reveal
The Triangle
The Witness
The Make-Up (Finale)

The Passion (Lemon)

26.4K 158 321
By JamesNotBond700

"Having trouble sleeping~"

I was shocked, she was the voice of the figure in my dreams.

"Yang? What are you doing?"

Yang: "Something I should have done a long time ago~"

She smashed her lips against mine.

They tasted sweet, exactly like the figure in my dream.

--Monday Morning--

(Yang's P.O.V.)

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock, 7:13. It would go off in just a couple minutes. I looked over at (y/n), sleeping soundly.

(He's so cute when he's asleep.)

I got up, walked over and gave him a hug. I whispered in his ear.

"You will be mine."

I let go just as the alarm went off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

--The next night--

I woke up and my team was still sleeping. I looked over and saw Ruby resting her hand on (y/n)'s chest. I laid back down and whispered in his ear.

"We'll be together soon."

I followed that up by giving a gentle kiss. I went back to sleep, resting my hand on his stomach.

--Back to present--

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

After what seemed like forever, we parted lips to catch our breath.

Yang: *paint* "Did you" *paint* "like that?"

(y/n): (Hell yeah I did!) "I-I...."

Yang: *giggles* "That's okay, I can tell you did."

Then she got this devious grin and lust in her eyes.

Yang: "Do you want to do something...more?~"

(y/n): (Is she wanting to do what I think she's wanting to do?)

That's when I felt something cold and metallic clamp around my right wrist. I looked and saw a handcuff.

(y/n): (She does!) "Why me?"

Yang: "Why you?"

(y/n): (Did I just say that last part out loud?)

Yang: "I could tell you some long boring story about how I started liking you shortly after we first met, how you won me over by being a nice guy, but I think I'll skip to the fun part.~"

Before I knew it, she had both of my hands handcuffed behind my back.

"I really wanted to wait until Friday, but I couldn't keep it in any longer, especially now that Ruby has her eye on you. Oh, and one more thing..."

She took out two headbands, one with lion ears and the other with fox ears.

"Which one do you prefer?"

I knew there was no other option, not that I didn't mind it, it was just that we had three other people in close quarters with us. I figured it was best just to get it over with before the others woke up.

(y/n): "Lion ears."

She put them on.

Yang: "Now we can begin.~"

STOP!

LEMON TIME!

Yang kissed me while caressing my chest. Then, without warning, she reached down and grabbed my crotch.

(y/n): "Gah!"

Seeing that my mouth was open, she slipped her tongue in. The fight for dominance began, and with her being stronger and having more power in the situation, she won. Exploring my mouth, she took in every little corner of it. Soon, the two of us were moaning.

After another eternity, we separated, a string of saliva between us.

(y/n): "Wow...."

She licked her lips.

Yang: "Oh, there's more where that came from~"

I felt her hand go into my pajama pants, and grab my manhood.

Yang: "Oh my, aren't we excited?"

I gulped nervously as she leaned in to my ear and whispered.

"You're bigger than I expected."

She licked my ear.

(y/n): "Why did you do that?"

Yang: "I'm a lion faunus, remember?"

She purred into the crook of my neck while stroking my hardening member.

(y/n): "Ruby's sleeping right next to me."

Yang: "So what? You'd prefer her?"

(y/n): "I'd prefer not to do it with three of our teammates listening."

Yang: "You're right."

Standing up, she grabbed me and dragged me outside. After putting on some shoes of course.

Yang: "Wait here."

She went back inside the tent. When she came out, she was carrying her sleeping bag, air mattress, and a blanket. She pointed me in the direction of the lake.

Yang: "Walk."

So we did, when we arrived, she set up shop on the beach. I slowly walked away, but I felt a sudden pull on my collar.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Next thing I knew, I was on the open sleeping bag, with Yang straddling me.

She removed her shirt, under which there was no bra, revealing her enormous breasts.

(y/n): (Holy shit, those things are big!)

Grabbing the sides of my head, she forced my face in between the gigantic knockers.

Yang: "Motorboat~"

I shook my head to the best of my abilities, I could tell she was enjoying it. I blew into them a little.

Yang: "Ha ha, that tickles!"

After a couple minutes, she removed my head and placed it back on the pillow. Only to lower herself down to my johnson, which was standing at full attention.

Yang: "Rawr~"

Removing my pants, she licked it from the balls to the tip several times. Eventually, she kissed the tip and plunged the whole thing into her mouth. I wanted to grab her head, but the handcuffs prevented me from doing so. She bobbled up and down, swirling her tongue along my member.

I looked up at the sky in pure ecstasy, I couldn't believe she was doing this to me. ME.

(y/n): (Guess I shouldn't be surprised, if Jaune could get with a girl like Pyrrah, then surely I could be attractive to a beauty like Yang.)

After receiving an awesome blowjob, I felt myself nearing my climax.

(y/n): "Um...Yang."

She kept going.

(y/n): "Y-Yang."

She picked up the pace.

(y/n): "Yang I'm gonna-"

It was too late, I released everything into her mouth. She swallowed it in a few loud gulps. Then she sat up smiling, wiping off what had managed to escape her lips.

Yang: "You taste delicious (y/n)~"

(y/n): "T-Thanks"

Yang: "Now for the main event."

She removed her shorts, and with the lack of panties, I saw her womanhood. Grabbing my shoulders, she positioned herself over my dick, which was growing hard again.

Yang: "This pussy is going to purr."

She winked.

(y/n): (Even during sex she manages to make bad puns.)

Slowly, she inserted my member into herself. It was tight.

(y/n): "I-Is this your f-first time t-too?"

Yang: "Yep, I wanted to lose it to you."

On that note, she started riding it. Slow at first, but gradually picking up the pace. It was incredible, words could not describe the sensation I was experiencing.

(y/n): "Oh, Yang. Y-You're amazing!"

Yang: "So are you!"

That's when the moaning kicked in, our voices slightly echoed across the lake.

After a few moments, I felt a similar sensation in my groin.

(y/n): "Y-Yang, I'm a-about to-"

Yang: "Me too!"

Shortly afterwards, we hit our climax.

(y/n): "YANG!"

Yang: "(Y/N)!"

She pulled me out, I finished on her body and she finished on my nuts. After we came down from our orgasm, she collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.

(y/n): "That was...."

Yang: "Amazing"

She purred, then went to put her pajama shirt and shorts on.

(y/n): "Um, aren't you forgetting something?".

Yang: "Oh, right!"

She took out the key hidden in the blanket and unlocked my handcuffs. I wrapped my arm around her as she cuddled up to me.

(y/n): "Good night Yang."

Yang: "Good night (y/n)."

She kissed me softly, then we settled down and went to sleep.

Yang's P.O.V.

(It's a good thing I pulled him out, I don't think either of us are ready for 'cubs'.)

I held him close.

(He's mine. Good luck taking him from me now Ruby.)

Third Person P.O.V.

Little did they know, a certain someone had followed them and saw the whole ordeal.

(????): (I hop Ruby doesn't find out about this).

Somebody saw you and Yang get it on, now he/she must keep it a secret from Ruby or she won't be a happy camper. (Eyyyyyy :D)

Anyways, keep coming back guys, and see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 163 8
Y/N L/N isn't a fighter but rather a writer, during his time as a writing he struggled to find a story that would make a big hit. After a few years o...
105K 1.7K 14
After a random explosion that occurred in team RWBY's room, team RWBY encounter people who claim to be team RWBY... from the future!? What is all thi...
813K 12.2K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
438 19 13
(RWBY various (girls and guys) x Female!OC) ❁"𝘞𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥; 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢...