LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE

594 5 0
By sjlover274

Donghae were reading his book at a corner of the store. He sat on the chair and facing the glass wall. The corner were suppouse to be a corner where the customer can seat and eat ramen or something. When Donghae were focussing on his book suddenly someone knock the glass wall. He take a look in front of him and surprised. It was Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smile brightly and wave his right hand to Donghae while the other one were at his back. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a weird look. Donghae turn arround and look at Hyeri who busy with her phone and look again at Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae move his mouth without any voice.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. He smile cutely. "I miss you" Eunhyuk move his mouth.

"What???" Donghae ask again. He look at Eunhyuk then Eunhyuk walk to the door and come in. Hyeri look at the door and shout.

"OMO! you come again." Hyeri said. Eunhyuk smile to her. "Yes, I come again." Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk walk to Hyeri.

"Where is ramen? I want to eat it, right here." Eunhyuk said. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Oh sure. Let me make one for you. You can seat over there." Hyeri said and point to the table where Donghae is.

"Thanks. I will wait there." Eunhyuk said then walk to Donghae. Hyeri go and take a cup of ramen and prepared it for Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk go and seat beside Donghae.

"Hi, Hae ah. What are you doing?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Are not me the one should ask that? Hyuk ah. what you doing here?" Donghae ask.

"I just come to eat ramen." Eunhyuk said. "And, I want to give you this." Eunhyuk bring his hand that since earlier were behind him and were holding a bouquet of red roses. Donghae look at the roses.

"What is this?" Donghae ask. He can't believe that Eunhyuk were giving him a bouquet of red roses.

"It just 12 red roses and some meaning beside it." Eunhyuk said.

"Take it back. I don't want it." Hae said. He focus on his book once again. Hyeri come and look at the roses. He place the ramen in front of Eunhyuk.

"What is this roses for? Are you giving it to someone?" Hyeri ask.

"Yes, I want to give this to someone. It were 12 red roses." Eunhyuk said. He placed the roses on the table beside Donghae.

"Who it is? 12 red roses, it mean that I love you and please be mine right?" Hyeri ask.

Eunhyuk smile and nod. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "What is this? Three month before this, he treat me as he sex slaved and now he come to me bring 12 red roses that mean please be mine and I love you? What is he really want? Why he come here again? I don't get it." Donghae said in his head while look at Eunhyuk who is enjoying his ramen.

Hyeri leave them and go back to the counter and play with her phone. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Then Eunhyuk suddeny said.

"You still had the habit. The habit that you always look at my face. You like it? If you do, comeback with me." Eunhyuk said. he look at Donghae and smile cutely. Donghae face become red because he got caught looking at Eunhyuk face. He then look back to his book.

"Are you busy with your school work? Then you work on the night?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look again at Eunhyuk before he sigh. "No, I don't attend school. i just work and study by myself." Donghae said. Eunhyuk look at Donghae with a shock face.

"What? You don't attend school? Are not you love school more than everything?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae look at Eunhyuk and back to his book.

"No, the one I love is you." Donghae said in his head. Donghae just keep reading his book while Eunhyuk enjoy his ramen slowly so he had a long time with Donghae.

"Hae ah. I truely sorry for last time. Can't you just come with me and attend Star Tallent again?" Eunhyuk said. He look at Donghae. He just finish his ramen. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. He can see that Eunhyuk eyes were filled with sincerity. He look at Eunhyuk lips that he miss so much. Eunhyuk also look at Donghae and go down to his lips. Both of them become close and closer until their lips touch each other and become one. They share a very lovely kiss before Donghae push Eunhyuk away. He look at Eunhyuk then take a look at Hyeri who busy with her phone.

"We can't do this. Would you please go? You had finish your ramen. So it's better you leave now." Donghae said Eunhyuk look at Donghae.

"No, I don't want to leave. I will leave if you agree to go with me. Hae ah, saranghae. and I know you still love me. I can see deep in your eyes that I still the one you love. Hae ah, please comeback with me and we can be a sweet couple ever." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae slap Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk surprise and stop talking. "Stop saying a nonsense thing. Would you please go now?" Donghae said. He get up from his chair and go to the counter. Eunhyuk hold his cheek. He deserve it. He also had slapped Donghae before. So he deserve it. He get up and walk to the door. He look at Donghae before he walk out then he leave.

Donghae sigh. "What had I done? Mianhei Hyuk ah. It's better if we stay like this." Donghae said in his head. He go back to the table and see the bouquet of roses on the table. He take it and found a card. He open the card and read it. "I love you and please be mine." Donghae eyes start to filled with tears.

________________________________

Eunhyuk smile alone in the car. Tiffany take a look at Eunhyuk.

"Yaa, Hyuk ah. Why you smilling alone back there?" Tiffany ask.

Eunhyuk look at Tiffany. "Nothing. I just meet the one I love again." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh, really. I also happy for you." Tiffany said. Eunhyuk just smile. Actually before he leave, he saw Donghae take the roses. He also happy that he kissed Donghae today. He can't wait to meet Donghae again tommorow.

_______________________________

Donghae put the bouquet of yellow roses in his locker. He take the card and read it. "Symbols of frienship and caring."
Today, Eunhyuk come again and bring a bouquet of yellow roses. He look handsome and cute as always. Donghae just smile when he take the bouquet. Eunhyuk was so cute.

"Did he really have to give me those roses. Yesterday he give me red roses, now, yellow roses. I wonder what colour of roses he will give me tommorow." Donghae said.

THE NEXT DAY

Donghae keep looking at the door. It already pass 10:00 pm, but Eunhyuk still not coming. He wait and waited, but Eunhyuk really does not come. Hyeri look at Donghae.

"Are not he going to come today? Oh god. I really hate this." Donghae said. Hyeri look at Donghae.

"Yaa, Hae ah. Who are you talking to?" Hyeri ask. Donghae look at Hyeri and smile.

"No. It's nothing. I just wonder why that Eunhyuk not coming tonight." Donghae said.

"Oh, you are right. He always come at this time. I wonder why he nt coming. But you know what. He totally romantic." Hyeri said.

"Why do you said that?" Donghae ask.

"The red roses. He want to give his special person a bouquet of red roses and it were 12 roses. I still remember his news 3 month ago." Hyeri said.

"What news?" Donghae ask want to know.

"The news about his lover. You know, Soojin the actor that he act drama with. At that time there are rumors that they were dating. But Eunhyuk denied it and confess that he had someone he love. They start as friend and his friend love him. Then, he realise that he also had the same feeling. I wonder who is the person. Eunhyuk said that the person's not an idol. I wonder who it is." Hyeri said

Then the door suddenly oppening. Donghae quickly take a look at the door. It not Eunhyuk but A familiar face of woman come in holding a bouquet of pink roses. Donghae take a closer look at that woman.

"Fanny noona?" Donghae ask. Tiffany smile at him. "Yes, it is me. Take this. Eunhyuk told me to sent this to you. I can't believe that we meet again. It had been 3 month right?" Tiffany ask

"Yes." Donghae take the bouquet. Hyeri look at Donghae. "But, where is he?" Donghae ask

"He were sick and at hospital now. He get on the car accident last night." Tiffany said.

Donghae shock. He look at Tiffany. "What? A car accident? How is he? Are he ok?" Donghae ask. His eyes were filled with tears and come out slowly.

"He still in the critical states. But before I come here, he said to me that he want to meet you. Donghae shi. Jaebal. Please go and meet with Eunhyuk. He really need you now." Tiffany said. Donghae look at Hyeri.

"Go. I will stay here. You just go." Hyeri said.

"Would you be ok to been leave alone?" Donghae ask.

"Yes, I will be ok. You just go." Hyeri said. Then Donghae look at Tiffany

"Let's go." Donghae said, then Tiffany nod her head then lead the way to the car. Donghae get in the car. His tears keep coming out. After 20 minutes, the car stopped. Donghae look outside of the car. It was dark so he can't see anything.

"Noona, where are we?" Donghae ask. Tiffany look at Donghae.

"We are here." Tiffany said and get of from the car then go to the door where Donghae were seating, he open the door and told Donghae to get out. Donghae get out and look arround. It was so dark. Tiffany get in back to the car.

"Please make sure to make up with Eunhyuk ok." Tiffany said before she close the door and the car were leaving.

"Noona!" Donghae shout. Suddenly the light were open. He look in front of him. There are a light a long way to a table and he can see that Eunhyuk at the table. He see arround the way, it were filled with roses of a variety of colour.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. His tears still coming out. He walk quickly to Eunhyuk then he jump to Eunhyuk body and hug him. Both of them fell to the ground. Donghae were on top of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk reply the hug. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Yaa, you are bad guy!" Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile and look deep in Donghae eyes. "Why? am I a bad guy if I love you?" Eunhyuk ask. Then Donghae hit Eunhyuk chest softly.

"You are so bad!" Donghae said. He look deep in Eunhyuk eyes. Both of them remain silent before their face get closer and had a lovely kiss.

__________________________________

Eunhyuk pour the wine in the glass. They were having a candle light dinner. "So, do you like the pasta?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Tch. Stop talking. I still mad at you." Donghae said and eat the pasta.

"aigoo, you are so cute." Eunhyuk laugh and look at Donghae. Donghae don't said anything. Eunhyuk look at Donghae, then his hand slowly move to Donghae's hand. He hold it. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"What are you doing?" Donghae ask.

"I miss you Hae ah. Hae ah, please comeback with me to the school. I promised you that I will take care of you. We will start being a friend again or couple..." Eunhyuk said. Donghae chocked.

"What?" Donghae ask.

"I serious Hae. Let go back with me. Kyu also will be happy to meet you again. You also can attend school and archieve your dream. Come on. I will paid the school fees for you. I will support you and I will love you for the rest of my life. So please comeback to me. I begging you. Please..." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. He pull his hand. He look deep to Eunhyuk eyes. He know that Eunhyuk really mena it. He get up from the chair and walk to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. Donghae seat on Eunhyuk lap and kiss Eunhyuk's lips. Eunhyuk surprised but still reply the kiss. Then they apart for a while.

"What is this supposed to mean?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae look at him.

"This were supposed to mean yes." Donghae said and smile before they once again shared a very loely kiss.

................................................................

END OF THIS CHAPTER. SO EXCITED because this story will come to it end. Please do leave a comment. Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 676 29
Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she studied at Daegu.. She met Eunwoo when s...
213K 8K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...
13K 609 18
"This isn't exactly what I planned, but I'm not hating it either..." Sunghoon smiled as he pulled Heeseung closer, connecting their lips. Sunghoon h...
13K 855 41
College was a peaceful place where Eunsang, Dongpyo, Minhee, Hangyul, Wooseok and Dohyon were the popular group of boys who enjoyed the perks of bei...