LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

MY HYUNG

515 6 0
By sjlover274

Eunhyuk look at Siwon who are walked back and forth in front of him.

"Siwon ah. I know that you are worried, can you seat down and take a deep breath. I really worried about you." Eunhyuk said.

"Seat down? My Kyu is being kidnapped and maybe in danger now, you want me to seat down?" Siwon ask.

"Even if you walked back and forth like this, you think Kyuhyun will comeback to you just like that?" Eunhyuk ask.

"What you said?!" Siwon shout at Eunhyuk, he walk to Eunhyuk and grab Eunhyuk collar. Donghae who just seat and watch since earlier come and try to break them apart.

"Enough! Kyu is still missing and both of you want to have a fight? Hyuk ah, can't you see that Siwon is a bit sensitive now because of Kyuhyun, can you please leave him alone?" Donghae mad at Siwon and Eunhyuk. Siwon let go Eunhyuk collar and go upstair while Eunhyuk seat back on the sofa. Donghae look st both of them. He go to the pantry and pour some water in the glass for Eunhyuk, then bring to Eunhyuk.

"Mianhei, drink this." Donghae said.

"What you said sorry for?" Eunhyuk ask and take the glass.

"Because I mad at You just now." Donghae said. Eunhyuk drink the water and look at Donghae.

"You better know your place Hae. But you just did the right thing. Thanks." Eunhyuk said then give back the glass to Donghae. Donghae just smile and walk to the sink but his phone ringing suddenly. He take out the phone and see Changmin name on it.

"Siwon ah! Dr.Changmin call!" Donghae shout to tell Siwon that upstair. Then he take the call while Siwon quickly go downstair at Donghae.

"Hello, Dr.Changmin. How it is? Did you meet Kyu?" Donghae ask.

"Yes..... I meet him." Changmin said, his voice seem like he try to hide something.

"You find him? Where is he? Let me talk with him." Donghae said. Siwon who heard that his lover had been found smile.

"mm..... I am sorry. You might be cannot talk with him now, but I need all of you to come here." Changmin said.

"Sure. We will go there. Where is you now?" Donghae ask.

"Seoul.... Hospital." Changmin said.

"Hospital? Why you at the hospital? Did Kyu hurt?" Donghae ask. Siwon start to worried.

"Donghae shi. Please calm first ok. Kyu, he had be crash by a car and now he in the Operating Room." Changmin said.

Donghae shock. The glass that he is holding now fall to the floor and break into pieces. His tears keep coming out. He cover his mouth with his hand because of to shock.

"Hae ah. What's wrong? Why Kyu in the hospital? Answer me!" Siwon ask and look at Donghae.

"Siwon ah, Kyu were had been crash by a car and now he in the emergency room." Donghae said while he cry. Siwon shock. His eyes also start to fill with tears. Eunhyuk who look Donghae crying pull Donghae in his arm and try to comfort him. Donghae cry on Eunhyuk chest.

"No! This is not true!" Siwon shout. His tears keep coming out. "I want my KYU!!" Siwon shout.

______________________________________________________

Yunho just seat on the chair with Yesung and Ryeowook. Yunho now feel realy guilty. He still clearly remember how Kyuhyun be crash by the car and his body flying on the air and fall back on the ground. He feel worry now for Kyuhyun.

"Ottockae? I will be surely dead if Kyuhyun die." Yunho said in his head. Then he look at Changmin who walk back and forth in front of them, then his eyes move to the operating room. He really want to go in there and help the doctor to save Kyuhyun but can't do so.

After 10 minutes, Siwon and EunHae come. Siwon look at Yunho, Yesung and Ryeowook. He walk to Yunho.

"Yunho, is this really your doing? How could you?!" Siwon shout to Yunho. He grab Yunho collar. Yunho just remain sillent.

"What the hell both of you doing here?" Eunhyuk ask Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Don't tell me that both of you..." Donghae could not finish his sentence.

Changmin look at Siwon and Yunho, he walk in and break them apart.

"Siwon be patient. Kyuhyun is in there now." Changmin said.

Siwon look at Yunho with his eyes fill with hatred than let Yunho go. Siwon look at Changmin.

"How Kyu?" Siwon ask.

"I don't know, but he look's like he lost many blood. Maybe the doctor will come out and ask for a blood donor." Changmin said.

Siwon hold his punch. But he try to calm himself. He does not want to make chaos there. Suddenly the door be open, and a doctor walk out. All of them quickly go to the doctor.

"How? Dr. How Kyuhyun now?" Changmin ask.

"Who is his family?" The Doctor ask.

"I afraid he does not have a family because he is an orphan." Donghae said. But Changmin suddenly said. "I am. I am his hyung." Changmin said. All the eyes look at Changmin.

"Are you sure?" The Doctor ask.

"Yes, he is my brother that I left at the orphanage a long time ago." Changmin said. Donghae surprise and look at Changmin.

"Ok. Your brother had lost a lot of blood, and his blood type were O, we don't have much supply for the O blood for now in our blood bank." The docot said.

"What? O? Kyuhyun blood type were O?" Changmin ask.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"But, my blood type were B." Changmin said. "I though he is my brother. How come his blood and mine blood were different." Changmin said.

"Then, that mean you are not related or maybe you take you mom blood and your brother take your father blood." The doctor said.

"Who else had the type blood were O?" Donghae ask. No one answer then suddenly Yunho said.

"Take mine. My blood type were O." Yunho said. All eyes then focus at Yunho.

"Good." The Doctor said but Siwon suddenly sream. "No! I don't want your dirty blood flow in my Kyu body." Siwon said.

Donghae look at Siwon. "Siwon! This is not the time to argue. We had to save Kyu first." Donghae said.

Yunho look at Siwon then look back at the Doctor. "Please, just take my blood." Yunho said.

"Ok, for now, you gwt ready and one the nurse will bring you to the donation room. At least which the remaining blood we have and your blood, we will try to save Kyuhyun. Please don't lost hope." The Doctor said and walk in back to the operation room, then a nurse come out and bring Yunho to the donation room.

_______________________________________________

After 2 hour waiting the door be open and Kyuhyun who still not gain his conscious were lying on the bed and been push by the nurse. Siwon and the other follow them and they place Kyuhyun in a room. Siwon look at Kyuhyun his head that were wrapped with bandage. The nurse set the place up then the doctor come.

"All of you listen to me. I want to say something about Kyuhyun." The doctor said. Then all eyes were focusing the doctor except Siwon who keep watching Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun had pass the critical stage but..... He is in coma for now." The Doctor said.

"What? Coma?" Changmin ask.

"Yes, he in his coma state and we can't predict when he will woke up. But, don't lost hope. All of you should come and visited him always and talk to him. Maybe he will wake up soon if he know all his friend were here." The Doctor said.

_______________________________________________

A WEEK LATER

Siwon walk in to the room with a banquet of roses. He look at Kyuhyun who 'sleep' soundly on the bed. He smile and walk to Kyuhyun and give a warm kiss to Kyuhyun's cheek.

"Hello Kyu ah. I come again today." Siwon said. He place the roses on the table beside the bed then had a seat beside the bed. he hold Kyuhyun's hand and look at Kyuhyun.

"Kyu ah. Are not you miss our room? It have been a week you leave our room. I start to feel bored with our room because you are not there. Everyday I walk into the room, I keep hoping that you will be there and eat our favourite coffe bread. Why don't you wake up and come back with me?" Siwon ask. His eyes start to fill with tears.

"Kyu ah. I miss you so much. I want to hear your sweet voice, I want to talk with you, go on date and tease you like the old time. How could you make me miss you like crazy. So you better wake up and come back with me now." Siwon said again.

"Kyu ah, you better open your eyes and look at me. Don't you miss to see my face? My handsome face? Don't you miss to hug me? Don't you miss to kiss me?" Siwon ask again and again. Then he tears keep coming out.

"Kyu ah,,,, please just wake up. I promise you that I will never ever leave you." Siwon said then cry while holding Kyuhyun's hand.

Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes. He heard someone crying beside him and the voice sound so familiar. He can feel that someone were holding his hand then he look beside him. Siwon is crying. He smile. He miss this guy so much.

"Won ah. Why you crying?" Kyuhyun ask. Siwon lift he head when he heard Kyuhyun's voice.

"Kyu ah? Are you awake?" Siwon ask.

"Yes I am. Why you crying?" Kyuhyun ask and smile cutely to Siwon.

"No, I am not crying. There are something in my eyes. Yaa. Kyu ah, how could you sleep for the whole week. Don't you know that I miss you?" Siwon ask,

"A whole week? I had been sleep for the whole week?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes. Don't you remember what happen to you?" Siwon ask.

"The last thing I remember were I was running from Yunho. Omo, How's Changmin hyung? Did he back safely? How about Hae? He had been hit that night." Kyuhyun ask.

"All of them safe. Wait a minutes, I will call they all and I will get the doctor for you." Siwon said then walk to the door.

______________________________________________________

"Yaa, you are so bad.. How could you make me worried." Donghae said to Kyuhyun

"Mianhei Hae ah." Kyuhyun said and smile to Donghae.

"It's ok. Now you have wake up. So, don't you ever think to sleep in coma again." Donghae said. Kyuhyun just laugh, Then Kyuhyun look at Changmin.

"Hyung, gomawo. Because of you I can escape that night." Kyuhyun said.

Changmin smile. "Of course. I will always help you Kyu ah. I think of you as my brother." Changmin said.

"Gomawo again hyung." Kyuhyun said, then the doctor come in.

"Anyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun shi." The Doctor greet Kyuhyun.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Kyuhyun reply the greet.

"Are you feeling ok now?" The doctor ask.

"Yes, totally. I just can't wait to go out from here." Kyuhyun said and smile.

"Great then. You can leave the hospital soon. You also should thank your hyung because had safe you." The doctor said.

"My hyung? Oh you mean Changmin hyung who save me that night." Kyuhyun said.

The doctor look at Changmin. "No, not this hyung but your real hyung. The one who donated his blood for you." The doctor said. Then all eyes were focusing at the doctor. they also a bit shock.

"My real hyung? who? My real hyung is here?" Kyuhyun ask. He look at Siwon and then Donghae also Eunhyuk and Changmin.

"Yes, the one who donated his blood for you, Mr.Yunho. You does not know that he is your hyung?" The doctor ask.

Kyuhyun totally shock. His heart feels like stop beating, then he look at Siwon. His eyes start to fill with tears. His own brother kidnapped him and tied him up, But he more bad. He stole his hyung love!

Changmin look at Kyuhyun then ask the doctor again. "Are you sure that Yunho is Kyu's hyung?"

"Yes. we look at the blood test and found out that Mr Yunho and Kyuhyun shi were related as brother," The Doctor said and look at Changmin.

"I will take my leave for now." The Doctor said and quickly walk out.

Kyuhyun start to cry. He look at Siwon and Siwon pull Kyuhyun into his hug. Kyuhyun cried on Siwon's chest. Then he said.

"Won ah, I want to meet him." Kyuhyun said, then Siwon let Kyuhyun of from his hug.

"You want to meet with Yunho?" Siwon ask.

"Yes, I want to meet him. Can you tell him that I want to meet him?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "Sure. I will ask him to meet you." Siwon said then hug Kyuhyun again.

________________________________________________

Yunho cried in front of the door of Kyuhyun's room. He can't believe what he just heard.

"Kyuhyun is my brother? The one that I left at the Hope House. How come this happen?" Yunho talk to himslef. When he heard the doctor walk out from the room, he quickly walk from there and hide. Then he go to the toilet and cried,

"What kind of hyung is me? I kidnapped my own brother? How could I do that?" Yunho talk to himself and cry.He quickly go out from the toilet and go to his car. He went home and cry again and again. He feel so ashamed to meet Kyuhyun. How he can face Kyuhyun now? After what happen.

__________________________________________________

Kyuhyun been dicharged from the hospital. Siwon go and take him at the hospital. His bandage still on his head. He and Siwon not heading to the school but to Yunho's house. Kyuhyun want to meet Yunho so much. After they arrived, Kyuhyun look at Yunho's house.

"So this is the house that my brother lived in. It so beautiful." Kyuhyun said. Siwon just look at him.

"Are you sure you want to meet him? Siwon ask.

"Yes. Let's go." Kyuhyun said while he had a sweet smile on his face.

Kyuhyun and Siwon walk to the door and press the bell. After 3 minutes Yunho open the door. He shock when he see WonKyu in front of him.

"You come?" Yunho ask.

"Yes hyung. I come." Kyuhyun said, he look at Yunho and smile. Yunho surprise to heard that Kyuhyun call him hyung.

"Come in." Yunho said. He want to give the way for WonKyu to enter his house but Kyuhyun hold his hand Yunho look Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then come closer to Yunho and hug him.

Yunho were so surprise. Kyuhyun not hating him but still love him and come to him after he know that Yunho is his brother.

"Where have you been this 13 years? How could you don't ever come and visit me." Kyuhyun said and cry on Yunho's chest.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun and Yunho. Yunho eyes also start to fill with tears and hug Kyuhyun back.

_______________________________________

"So why you don't ever come and visit me?" Kyuhyun ask. They were seating in the living room. Yunho look at Kyuhyun.

"Mianhei Kyu. Is not like I don't want to go and visit you, but my host family does not allowed me to go and visit you. They always keep me busy with study so that I will forget about you. then I heard there are fire happening after I leave. My host family said that you are died in the fire. That's wahy I don't ever look for you. I truely sorry." Yunho said.

"It's ok. I already forgive you, Hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Thanks for forgive me for that, but please don;t forgive me about the kidnapping case." Yunho said.

"Why? You are my hyung after all. About that, I the one who should said sorry for you. Hyung. Mianhei because I stole the man you love. I don't know that you love him at first. if I know, I will never ever let this feeling to grow. Mianhei Hyung." Kyuhyun said. Siwon just listen to their conversation.

"It's ok." Yunho said.

"About the kidnapping case, i will not report it to police. So you should not worry." Kyuhyun said. Yunho just look at Kyuhyun.

"Actually, I get some offer from New York to work there and I already accept it." Yunho said.

"What?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I want to move to New York. I don't think that I can continue my life here. I want to go and forgt about all of this. So Siwon ah. Would you please take care of my brother?" Yunho ask and look at Siwon.

"Sure." Siwon said.

"But why?" Kyuhyun ask. "We just meet each other and now, you want to leave me?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Mianheei Kyu. I think it's better I go." Yunho said.

Siwon hold Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Kyu ah. Just let him go. He deserve to start a brand ne w day there." Siwon said. Kyuhyun look at Yunho then he stand up and go to Yunho to hug him.

.....................................................................................

END OF THIS CHAPTER...

Sorry to all because the story turn to be like this. Actually from the first time I write this story, Yunho is the real hyung of Kyuhyun. But when i said that Kyuhyun's brother is doctor, all of you were comment and said that Yunho is his hyung. So I would like to give all of you a surprise then I create the charater of Changmin. In my real plan, Changmin never exist. But I create his role so that all of you believe that Changmin is kyuhyun's hyung.

That's all. For the next chapter, I will be focusing on EunHae~~~ Donghae will leave Eunhyuk soon. So please look foward for it..

Thanks for reading......
Please leave a comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 2 30
"You Lied To Me... Im Sorry, It's Not You who I choose... But Him~" SYNOPSIS Seo Haneul is a 19 year old cheerful and bubbly girl who came from an or...
7.5K 162 19
Choi, a brown haired korean girl with looks that can draw thier eyes on to them , is in her 3rd year In a rich Korean high school. Her family is very...
18.9K 485 34
[COMPLETE] [2nd place winner on KPOP AWARDS 2017-18 @wkpfics] [School edition of Bangchingu] Kim Sojung is at the top of her classes ever since thre...
10.2K 554 80
[COMPLETE] text message series [4/??] Park Chaeyoung. A junior in high school. She lives with her parents and her younger sister. She's the highest r...