LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

KYU IN DANGER

499 7 0
By sjlover274

Yunho look at his phone screen. The picture of him and Siwon a years ago. He cannot believe that Siwon had left him He start to remeber their first meeting.

FLASHBACK

Hankyu take a look at Siwon's ankle.

"You should be more careful when you practise. You are going to debut soon. If you sprain your ankle like this then it will hard for you to practise. For this week, just rest ok." Hankyu said.

"Yes Dr. Thanks anyway. I really happy that I sprain my ankle, at least I can rest for the whole week." Siwon said.

"Aigoo. You are really something." Hankyu said. Then the door be knock. Both of them look at the door.

A man with a white jacket come in and greet them.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Jung Yunho. I will work here starting today." Yunho said.

"Oh, you here. Welcome. My name is Hankyu. I will be your partner until my contract end at least." Hankyu said. They shake their hand.

Then Yunho look at Siwon. Siwon smile handsomely to him.

"Omo. The new Doctor were so cute." Siwon said.

Yunho just smile.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Siwon." Siwon greet him. They shake their hand. Yunho look at Siwon, his heart start beating fast when look at Siwon's smile. He think he had fall in love to Siwon.

END OF FLASHBACK

His eyes were fill with hatred.
"Kyuhyun, you dare to steal my Siwon from me? then I should teach you a lesson." Yunho said in his head and smirk.

Changmin who finish packing his stuff hold Yunho shoulder. Yunho look at Changmin.

"Are you still not leaving yet?" Changmin ask.

"No, I want to finish my report. You should go first." Yunho said.

"Ok then. Yunho shi, your love story with Siwon maybe end sadly but your love maybe were waiting for you outside there." Changmin said. Yunho smile to him. Then Changmin leave Yunho and walk out from the clinic.

"What? End sadly? Kyuhyun that bitch. he love story also should end sadly." Yunho said with hatred.

He look for a name in his contact list.

"Hello, bring me that student that I tell you last time." Yunho said the end the call.

_________________________________________________________________

Yunho start packing his stuff. Then the clinic door be open. He look at the door.

"Both of you here. Great, had a seat." Yunho said he told his spy to go but the other student.

"had a seat." Yunho said, then the student take a seat on the chair.

"What you want from us?" One of them ask.

"Well easy. I heard one of you had some feeling to Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." Yunho said.

"What? Cho Kyuhyun. Yaa, Yesung did you had feeling for him?" Ryeowook ask.

"Yes, I had a sort of feeling to him. I want to have sex with him. Why?" Yesung said to Ryeowook,

"Yaa, stop fighting!" Yunho said.

"I call both of you because I want your help." Yunho said.

"What it is?" Ryeowook ask.

"Ryeowook shi, you hate Kyuhyun right?" Yunho ask.

"Totally. I hate him to death." Ryeowook said.

"Yesung shi, do you really want to have sex with Kyuhyun?" Yunho ask.

"Yes. I would love to." Yesung reply.

"Then, this is the plan and both of you had to help me." Yunho said while smirk.

_____________________________________________________________

WonKyu and Eunhae both 4 of them were eating dinner at the cafeteria. Siwon and Kyuhyun keep feeding each other.

"Aigoo, both of you. please stop it." Eunhyuk said.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Siwon ask.

"Of course not." Eunhyuk said. He continue to enjoying his dinner.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk then look at Kyuhyun and Siwon. "It would be nice if I and Eunhyuk also be like them." Donghae said in his head.

"Siwon ah." Donghae suddenly call Siwon. Siwon look at Donghae.

"Can I lend Kyu ah for 30 minutes after dinner?" Donghae said. Kyuhyun look at Donghae.

"Why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I just want to talk about something with you." Donghae said. Eunhyuk look at him.

"Talk about what?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"It just about us. You can go back to our room first." Donghae said.

"Ok. But just for 30 minutes ok. then make sure to sent Kyuhyun back to me safely." Siwon said and laugh.

"Arrasso." Donghae said then all of them laughing.

_____________________________________________________

Donghae and Kyuhyun take a walk at the rooftop while looking at the star.

"So what you want to talk about?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I just want to spent time with you." Donghae said.

"Why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"i though after this you will be busy with Siwon since both of you officially start dating today." Donghae said.

"You are weird. Even I start dating Siwon, we are still friend. A friend always be together right." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae smile. "I glad you make up with Siwon. You look so happy." Donghae said.

"Of course I am. Right, are you really going to leave the school?" Kyuhyun ask.

"mmmm, I not really sure for now. Maybe not." Donghae lie. The reason he want to talk with Kyuhyun tonight because he will leaving the school on the midnight.

"Great, then let's study hard together and archieve our dream." Kyuhyun said happily.

"But... ouch!" Donghae hold his head. Someone hit him from behind.

Kyuhyun turn arround and he saw 2 person in mask standing in front him and look at Donghae who on floor holding his head.

"Hae ah!" Kyuhyun shout and run to Donghae.

"You don't move." One of the man in mask said.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun ask.

The other man walk near him and pull his hair. Kyuhyun scream. Donghae look at Kyuhyun then try to stand up but the other man again hit heam and punch him. Donghae fell to the floor. He faint.

"Let go of me!" Kyuhyun shout. The other guy who just Donghae walk to Kyuhyun and take out somekind of botlle and a small towel. He wet the towel with the liquid from the bottle and bring it to Kyuhyun nose. Kyuhyun then become unconscious and faint.

"Let take him before Donghae wake up." Ryeowook said.

"Yes. you are right let take him out from here. Dr.Yunho is waiting for us. Let's go" Yesung said.

Then he lift Kyuhyun up bridal style and leave Donghae who are fainted.

_________________________________________________________________

Siwon hold the roses. Then put it on Kyuhyun's bed. He look at the clock. It already 45 minutes since all of them finish eating. Then he go downstair and seat on the sofa.

"Where is Kyu ah? How come he still not here." Siwon talk to himself. He cannot stop smilling when he remember the fact that he is Kyuhyun's boyfriend now.

After 15 minutes waiting, Kyuhyun still not come back. "Where is Kyu ah? Why he still not coming back." Siwon said.

Siwon get of from the sofa and walk to the door. Before he reach the door, the door been knock from outside.

"Aigoo. He is back." Siwon said and smile. He open the door and look at Donghae who were alone.

"Where is Kyu?" Siwon ask.

"Siwon ah. Mianhe. While we were talkin on the rooftop, there 2 man in mask attack us. I think they take Kyuhyun with them." Donghae said.

"What?! Are you serious?" Siwon ask loudly. Then EunHae's room door be open from inside.

"What are you two shouting about?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "Hyuk ah. Kyu, he been kidnapped." Donghae said.

"What? By whom?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I dont know, but they are two people and they wear mask." Donghae said.

"We must look for him now. and report to the police." Siwon said. Eunhyuk pull Donghae to his side.

"Are you ok?" Eunhyuk ask Donghae.

"I ok. That is not important now. We had to look for Kyu. Siwon were right. We have to report this to the police." Donghae said. Suddenly Siwon's phone ringing.

Siwon take out his phone. A private number call him. EunHae look at Siwon. Siwon answer the call.

"Hello?" Siwon said.

"Hello Siwon shi. How are you? Or should I ask you how your bofriend Kyuhyun were doing?" The man on the phone ask.

"Who are you?!" Siwon ask.

"hahahaha. Relax Siwon shi. If you want your Kyuhyun safe with us. Make sure to be relax and speak politely to me." The man said.

"What do you want? Money?" Siwon ask.

"Omo, you sure had a lot of money. But that is not the one that I want. My goal is to see you hurt and suffer. For now, if you want Kyuhyun to be safe. Don't report his missing to police or I will make sure that Kyuhyun will be bring to the haeven by my man. Well I heard he was really hot when on the bed." The man said.

"You! If you touch my Kyu, I will kill you!" Siwon said but the call had been end.

Siwon punch the door of his room. EunHae were surprise because of that.

"Siwon ah, why?" Eunhyuk ask.

"The kidnapper call. He said he want me to suffer." Siwon reply to Eunhyuk.

"Do you have someone in your mind?" Donghae ask.

"I just can think of one person, but I don't think that he will do this." Siwon said,

"Who?" Donghae ask.

"Yunho." Siwon said. EunHae look at each other with a shock face.

___________________________________________________________

Yesung look at Kyuhyun who is unconscious on the bed. Ryeowook had go to the dorm and for tonight he will take care of Kyuhyun and make sure Kyuhyun will not run away. Yesung keep looking at Kyuhyun and he suddenly feel horny. He stand up and walk to Kyuhyun. He got on the bed and be on top of Kyuhyun. He riped Kyuhyun shirt and expose Kyuhyu's body. Yesung lick his lips. Then he start kiss Kyuhyun neck. He suck and bite Kyuhyun's neck and leave some red mark.

Suddenly Kyuhyun gain his conscious. he look at Yesung and Yesung also look at him.

"Yesung ah, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Shhhh. Don't worry Kyu ah. I will bring you to the haeven." Yesung said. The he continue sucking Kyuhyun's neck.

Kyuhyun shout and cry he want tu push Yesung but his hand were tied up.

'Yesung ah, stop it!" Kyuhyun shout but Yesung does not really care. He take of Kyuhyun's pant. Then he flip Kyuhyun arround.

"Yesung ah... Jaebal. Stop this." Kyuhyun said. But Yesung start to spread his leg. Yesung hold Kyuhyun's butt cheek and spread it.

"Wow, Kyu ah. You had a nice ass. It such a waste that I cannot fuck you last time. Now, let me fuck you ok." Yesung said.

Kyuhyun start to cry. Yesung take of his pant and hold his dick that already hard. Then he bring his dick to Kyuhyun's hole and start to enter Kyuhyun.

"Ahhhh!!" Kyuhyun scream. His tears keep coming out. Yesung start moving and fuck Kyuhyun harder.

"Oh my osh. Your ass were totally tight. I really love it." Yesung said. He keep fucking Kyuhyun after he come three time.

________________________________________________

Siwon cannot sleep at all. Donghae too, They keep waiting the call from the kidnapper hoping to hear Kyuhyun's were safe. Eunhyuk who just woke up look at Siwon and Donghae. Last night the three of them stay in Siwon's room.

"How? Did the kidnapper call?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae just shake his head.

"So? What is we going to do today?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I don't know. But Siwon ah. Did you really think that Yunho is the one who kidnappe Kyuhyun?" Donghae ask.

"I don't sure. But I cannot think of anyone else beside him." Siwon said.

"Then let ask help from Dr.Changmin. Perhaps he can look into Yunho for us." Donghae said.

Siwon look at Donghae. "Yes, we should do that. I will give him a call." Siwon said and take out his phone.

"No, use my phone. I afraid that he already hack your phone. We must work this secretly." Donghae said and give Siwon his phone.

"Arrasso." Siwon said.

_______________________________________________

"What!! Kidnappe?" Changmin ask. "are you sure Siwon shi?" He ask again. "Arrasso. I will keep my eyes on him." Changmin said.

Changmin end the call. He cannot believe that Kyuhyun had been kidnappe and more over, Yunho might be the one who kidnapp Kyuhyun. He felt scared. How if Yunho hurt Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun might be his brother, so he want to save Kyuhyun. He get up from his bed and take shower. Then get dress. He quickly get ready to go to school.

_____________________________________________

"Good morning Changmin shi." Yunho said when Changmin walk in.

"Oh, good morning." Changmin said. then he walk to his desk. He take a look at Yunho.

Yunho does not show anything strange and just work as usual. He treat student and write a report the whole day. He does not even make a phone call.

On the 5:00 pm sharp, Yunho pack his stuff and get ready to go back.

"Changmin shi. Are you still not finish?" Yunho ask.

"Not yet. You go first." Changmin said.

"Then, bye." Yunho said then leave the clinic. After Yunho walk out, Changmin quickly pach his thing and followed Yunho.

_____________________________________________

"Hello, Siwon shi. I am in front of Yunho house now. Don't worry. We will find Kyuhyun. So let's just not lose hope." Changmin said before Siwon end the call.

After 5 hour wait in front of Yunho's house, he feel tored and fell to sleep. But he wake up on 2:00 am. He saw Yunho getting out from his house.

"Where did he want to go in this early in the morning?" Changmin talk to himself.

Yunho get in his car and drive out from his house. Changmin followed from behind without turn on his light.

After followed Yunho for about 45 minutes, Yunho stop his car in front of an old house. Yunho get out from his car and enter the house.

"What he doing here? Are Kyuhyun in that house?" Changmin talk to himself.

Changmin get off from his car and enter the house to. He go to one of the window and take a peek inside. Siwon's were right, Yunho is the one who kidnapped Kyuhyun. He saw Kyuhyun being tide up in the house. Changmin start to take action. He go to the door and kick the door.

"Yaa, JUNG YUNHO!" Changmin shout make all Yunho, Ryeowook and Yesung shock.

"Changmin shi. How come you are here?" Yunho ask.

Kyuhyun look at Changmin. He eyes start to filled with tears. He happy that he saw Changmin.

"How could you tied Kyuhyun up like this just because your love story with Siwon end painfully? You are susch as bastard!" Changmin said and run toward Yunho and kick Yunho on his stomach. Ryeowook and Yesung try to attack Changmin by Changmin punch them first. When Both Ryeowook and Yesung fall, Changmin take the time to untied Kyuhyun.

"Are you ok?" Changmin ask.

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun hug Changmin while crying. Kyuhyun now look very patethic. He just wearing a pant and a ripped shirt. His face were dirty.

Yesung get up and take some wood. He hit Changmin back. Then Changmin scream. Kyuhyun let go of his hug. Changmin turn arround. He look at Yesung.

He try to protect Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah, when I said run, you go run to the door and run away from here." Changmin said.

"Then, how about you?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Don't worry about me." Changmin said Both of them stand slowlly. Then Changmin attack Yesung. "Run!" Changmin said then Kyuhyun quickly run toward the door. Yunho who see Kyuhyun running away get up and chase Kyuhyun. He hold Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun right in front him.

"Where you think you are going?" Yunho ask.

"let me go!" Kyuhyun shout. Yunho and Kyuhyun both of them keep fighting untill Yunho push Kyuhyun to the road. Kyuhyun look at Yunho then he heard some car honk at him. He look beside him a car suddenly came to him. His shout and cover his face.

"Kyuhyun!!!" Yunho shout when the car bump Kyuhyun's body and Kyuhyun's body fly to the air and get back down to the ground unconsciouslly.

Yunho look at Kyuhyun, his head were bleeding and the blood keep coming out while the car who bump into Kyuhyun just go like that.

Changmin who heard the scream get out from the house and look at Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah!!!" Changmin shout. He run to Kyuhyun.

Changmin look at Yunho. "are you sastifield now? Call the ambulance now!!" Changmin shout. Yesung and Ryeowook who just get out start to panic. Yesung take out his phone and call the ambulance. While Changmin were crying and hug Kyuhyun he look at Yunho.Yunho face show that he feel sorry for Kyuhyun and he feel stupid because start all of this.

..............................................................................................

End of this chapter. How it is? A bit boring right? I want to tell that, the end of this story is going to come soon. Maybe 3 or 4 more chapter perhaps. And I want to said that for those who read my story from the first untill this chapter, thank you so much for reading my first story. Hope you like my story. Please do leave a comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4.2K 15
EXO ACADEMY, an all boys school where Do KyungSoo the Teen Idol and Kim JongIn the School Kingka graduated at. Now another story begins. Little did y...
2.1K 99 19
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
80.5K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN β™‘ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
824 236 23
"I Ran from my town I've ran from my city Now, I'll run to you Minho " Jisung, a Korean boy who was raised in the states, doesn't feel like he could...