LOVE OR LUST

Por sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... Más

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN

449 5 0
Por sjlover274

ONE WEEK LATER

Siwon, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook, Jonghyun and Taemin is practising the theater at the acting room and been monitored by Yoona. They have been practise since 2 hours ago.

"I think Kyuhyun is to stiff with Yesung. Why are you both is enemy or what?" Yoona said when Kyuhyun is not comfortable been touch by Yesung. Now they are practise the scene where both Yesung and Kyuhyun meet at the castle.

"Sorry Ms, it just I am not comfortable with Yesung." Kyuhyun said.

"What an idiot." Ryeowook said slowly but can be heard by Kyuhyun. While Siwon keep looking at both Kyuhyun and Yesung with a red face. He cannot bear to look Kyuhyun be touch by other man except him.

"Ok, let's we start again. But first.." Yoona stand up and walk to Kyuhyun and Yesung and hold Kyuhyun hand. "Your hand should be here, and move your body closer to Yesung." Yoona said he move Kyuhyun hand to Yesung chest while the other hand be held by Yesung. Yoona also push Kyuhyun body to move more closer to Yesung.

Their face is to close that Kyuhyun can feel Yesung breath on his face. Yesung look deep into his eyes, make Kyuhyun feel more akward. Their body is so close that he can feel Yesung manhood is rubbing his manhood.

"Don't worry, just let do this. Believe in me." Yesung said. His voice were so soft. Kyuhyun look at Yesung's face, suddenly he feel safe. Yesung hand who be wrap at Kyuhyun face become more tight.

"Stop it!" Siwon shout. Everyone were so surprise and look at Siwon.

"Why? do you have any problem?" Yoona ask.

"I.... just.... forget about it." Siwon said. He does not know what to say. He feel so jealous when Kyuhyun be hug.

"Ok, now let's start." Yoona said and seat back on her chair. Yesund and Kyuhyun dance by the music. Then suddenly Ryeowook stand up, he walk out from the room.

Donghae just look at Ryeowook who left the room. Then he look at Eunyuk who is seating beside him. He want to look the face as much as he can. After the theater, Eunhyuk will be busy with his schedule and acting. So he hope for this time, he just want to be with Eunhyuk even Eunhyuk force him to do something he does not like.

"You really do love my face right?" Eunhyuk suddenly said. Donghae shock and his face become red.

"Why? Are you horny? Don't worry, I will give your favourite dick after this." Eunhyuk said while smirk at Donghae.

Donghae don't say anything and then focus again on Kyuhyun and Yesung.

Without Donghae realise, Eunhyuk also look at him.

"Mianhei Hae ah. Why don't you just admit that you drug me instead make a lie? If you admit and say sorry to me, maybe I will not treat you like this." Eunhyuk said in his head.

ONE HOUR LATER

Yoona call all of them to gather.

"Ok, I think you guys had do the best, but I think it still need to be improve. Donghae your role as a stepbrother for Kyuhyun, you should look more evil, but because of your innocent and cute face, you think you cannot do it. Try to act more cruel. I know you are new in this acting worls, but I can see your tallent inside you. So try to be more into you role. Kyuhyun, same with Donghae. Because you are new, you seem so stiff, but it was when you arround Yesung. I know both of you is man, but the pattern of the love between man is what we try to show, so make sure you be more comfortable with Yesung." Yoona said. Donghae and Kyuhyun just nod their head.

"Ok, the others can leave, but Yesung and Kyuhyun please wait. I wolud like to have a talk." Yoona said.

"But why?" Siwon ask.

"Pardon?" Yoona ask.

"Why Kyuhyun and Yesung had to stay?" Siwon ask again. Kyuhyun hold Siwon hand. "Just let me talk to her ok. Don't worry, I will go to our room straight after this." Kyuhyun said.

"Well, I want to talk with both of them." Yoona said.

"Ok." Siwon said then look at Kyuhyun. "Come straight to our room ok." Siwon said then he stand up and walk with EunHae.

After everybody left, Kyuhyun and Yesung seat face to face with Yoona.

"Do both of you had problem with each other?" Yoona ask both of them.

"No." Kyuhyun said. He does not have problem with Yesung, but Ryeowook, maybe.

"Great! Ok, listen to me. I think your class had the chance to win this. But I think both of you is so stiff even we have practise for a week. Make sure to become more comfortable, especially you Kyuhyun." Yoona said and look at Kyuhyun.

"Take sometime to practise together and know each other. And you both have to remember that the last scene taht we still not practise yet. The kissing scene. I hope I will see it by tommorow." Yoona said.

"I just not comfortable with Yesung. I will try to change it. So don't worry." Kyuhyun said.

"Great! If you said so, then we can get going. I will go first, please lock the door and place it on my desk. Can you do that?" Yoona ask.

"For sure." Yesung said. Then Yoona smile to them and take her back before he walk out from the room.

Kyuhyun and Yesung look at each other. Kyuhyun give a smile to Yesung. "What a sweet smile you have." Yesung said in his head. Then Kyuhyun go to his bag and pack his thing up. Yesung look at the back of Kyuhyun. He stop at Kyuhyun butt, then he lick his own lips. "I want to fuck that ass." Yesung said in head.

Yesung walk to Kyuhyun and touch his shoulder. Kyuhyun look at Yesung.

"Kyuhyun shi. Let's grab some snack outside the school before going back to the dorm." Yesung said.

"What? Grab some snack. Sorry Yesung shi, I promise Siwon to go straight to our room." Kyuhyun said, reject Yesung invitation.

"Oh, please. Today is weekend. The only day the student can go out from school. Let's go. You can said to Siwon that we had some late practise." Yesung said.

"But...." Kyuhyun cannot finish his sentence when Yesung grab his hand.

"Please.... pleaaaaseee. Let's go. We can had sometime to know each other to." Yesung beg him.

Kyuhyun look like think of it, then he said, "Ok. But only for one hour."

Yesung smile. "Sure. Let's go." Yesung said. "One hour? No way. You are going to sleep with me tonight." Yesung said in his head.

_____________________________________________________________________

Yesung and Kyuhyun walk out from the school gate and now standing in front of the school.

"So what would you like to eat?" Yesung ask.

"Anything. I ok with anything." Kyuhyun said.

"Then let's go and eat some bibimbap. I know the stall in front there, Their bibimbap is killer." Yesung said.

"Let's go then." Kyuhyun said. They walk for 5 minute and arrived in front of the stall.

"Let's go." Yesung said and grab Kyuhyun hand and pull Kyuhyun. They enter the stall. The stall were designed to look like a traditional house.

They seat on the floor which Yesung is infront of Kyuhyun.

"Here, we had to mix the rice ourself. Had you make it before?" Yesung ask,

"No. Because at our house, the kitchen worker do it. But, I will love to try it." Kyuhyun said and smile happily to Yesung.

"Aigoo, you are so cute." Yesung said and pinch Kyuhyun cheek. Kyuhyun face become red because Yesung said that to him.

"Let's order." Kyuhyun said.

Yesung smile then shout. "Ahjuma, we would like 2 bowl of bibimbap please."

Then the ahjuma bring the ingredient needed,

"I though you just kidding about mix the rice by ourself." Kyuhyun said.

"Why would I. Let's mix the rice." Yesung said. Then they both take one empty bowl each. They start to mix the rice.

"Kyuhyun shi. Eat this." Yesung feed Kyuhyun.

"Omo, it taste nice." Kyuhyun said. Then Kyuhyun do the same. "What about mine?" Kyuhyun ask

"It's good." Yesung said and smile. Then they start eating and enjoy their bibimbab.

While eating, Yesung suddenly ask. "Kyuhyun shi, can I speak casually with you?" Yesung ask.

"Sure." Kyuhyun reply and smile again to Yesung.

"Gomawo... Kyu ah." Yesung said.

"Ok, Yesung ah." Kyuhyun said. Then they enjoy their bibimbab while talking about the theater.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon still waiting for Kyuhyun is their room. He look at clock on the wall.

"Where the hell that he go?" Siwon talk to himself.

He take his phone and call Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun not answer the phone. Siwon then take his key and walk out from the room. He go back to the school. When he arrived at the acting room he try to open the door.

"It lock, so that's mean no one is here." Siwon said. Then he take out his phone again and call Kyuhyun. He heard from inside the room.

Siwon knock the door. "Kyu ah, Kyu ah. Are you in there?" Siwon keep knocking the door. Then he go to Yoona's room, and searc for the key, when he find it, he run straight to the acting room and open the door. When Siwon open the door, the room were empty. He try to call Kyuhyun again. and he still heard the phone ringing, then he find Kyuhyun's phone on the floor near the table.

"Maybe he drop it here." Siwon said.

He walk out from the room and go back to his room, maybe Kyuhyun is already there. When he arrived at the room, he open the door, still, Kyuhyun is not there.

Then he go to Eunhae's room. He knock the door. After 2 minute, Donghae who just wearing a towel open the door.

"Why Siwon ah?" Donghae ask.

"Do you see Kyuhyun?" Siwon ask.

"No. I though he with you... or maybe with Ms Yoona." Donghae said, then Eunhyuk who also wearing a towel come to the door.

"What's wrong Siwon ah?" Eunhyuk ask.

Siwon look at Eunhyuk then look back at Donghae. "Why both of you just wearing towel, are both of you had bath together?" Siwon ask.

"No we are not." Donghae said, Eunhyuk who is the back at Donghae touch Donghae's butt. "Yaa, What are you talking about?" Eunhyuk said while he still touching Donghae's butt.

"No, I just looking for Kyuhyun, he is still not coming back. I worried of him." Siwon said.

"He also not here. Why don't you call him?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I call him, but he left his phone at the acting room. Here it is." Siwon said and show Kyuhyun's phone.

"Why don't you just wait for a litlle bit. Maybe he is on he way to here." Eunhyuk said. "And we also cannot help you. We gotta go. Bye.." Eunhyuk said and close the door.

"Why you open the door?" Eunhyuk ask Donghae.

Eunhyuk then lock Donghae by his hand at the wall. "Or do you want someone to watch us when I fuck your ass?" Eunhyuk ask again. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Mianhei..." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smirk and start landing his mouth to Donghae's neck. He suck Donghae's neck and make Donghae's moaning.

___________________________________________________________________

"I Think we should headed back by now." Kyuhyun said and look at Yesung.

"Oh... So early. Let's go and grab some DdeokBokki before going back." Yesung said.

"But it already more than one hour. I worried that Siwon will looking for me." Kyuhyun said.

"Ohhh pleeeeaaaaaaseee. Let's grab some ddeokbokki before going back. Come on." Yesung said again.

Kyuhyun don't dare to reject Yesung's request. Then he nod his head. "Ok, but just 15 minute ok." Kyuhyun said.

They go to the ddeokbokki stall, they eat the ddeokbokki that been serve while standing.

"The taste were great. Right?" Yesung ask.

"Yes. But It to spicy." Kyuhyun said.

"why, you cannot spicy food or what?" Yesung ask.

"No, I can eat, but not to much." Kyuhyun said.

"oohhh. Here it this." Yesung feed Kyuhyun again.

Kyuhyun take it. Then he look at his watch. "Yesung ah, let's go." Kyuhyun said.

Yesung just nod and then paid for the ddeokbokki. They walk side by side then they pass by the conveniece stores.

"Kyuhyun, do you want some juice? If you still feel the spicy of the ddeokbokki on your tounge, I will go and grab it for you." Yesung said.

"Sure, let's go." Kyuhyun said but been stop by Yesung. "No, let me grab it for you. What you want?" Yesung ask.

Kyuhyun think a bit. "How about a cold tea." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok. Wait here." Yesung said and enter the store.

Yesung go and grab the tea in botle and a mineral water for him. He go to the counter and paid. he look at the outside. Kyuhyun were not looking at him. He take something from his bag, then open the tea botle. He put something in the tea. After finish, he smirk and walk out from the store.

"Kyu ah!" Yesung call Kyuhyun. "Here it is." Yesung give the tea to Kyuhyun. Then Kyuhyun open the botle and drink the tea. Yesung just smirk.

"Kyun ah.. Tonight you will be mine." Yesung said in his head.

"Let's go." Kyuhyun said. Then they walk back to their school.

There are not to many student who walk in, because it to early. After they enter the school, Kyuhyun suddenly feel dizzy. He hold to Yesung. Yesung look at Kyuhyun and smirk.

"What's wrong Kyu ah? Are you ok?" Yesung ask.

"My.... head... it diz......" Kyuhyun faint and Yesung hold Kyuhyun.

"Now, let's go yo my room." Yesung said. He lift Kyuhyun bridal style and start walking to his room!

...........................................................................................................

End of this chapter. So what do you think? Please do leave a comment ok. Sorry again for the short chapter. I trying to do my best. Sorry because I don't write the smut momment between EunHae, because it hurt me, when I wrote about Eunhyuk who force Donghae to had sex with him. But, next chapter, there will be some smut momment. Between whO? Just wait and see.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

281 2 30
"You Lied To Me... Im Sorry, It's Not You who I choose... But Him~" SYNOPSIS Seo Haneul is a 19 year old cheerful and bubbly girl who came from an or...
22.2K 676 29
Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she studied at Daegu.. She met Eunwoo when s...
212K 8K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...
80.5K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...