LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

SIWON'S TEMPTATION

629 4 0
By sjlover274

Siwon's phone ring loud from his backpack.

"Kyu ah, help me please." Siwon ask help from Kyuhyun while he turn his body and so Kyuhyun at his back.

"Sure." Kyuhyun said and open Siwon's back to take his phone. After find it, he give to Siwon and does not even see who is calling Siwon.

"Thanks Kyu ah." Siwon said, then look at the name who is calling him. "Oh no, it's Yunho." Siwon said in his head and look at Kyuhyun who busy with his own phone.

Siwon take the call.

Siwon : Hello.

Yunho : Hello Siwon ah... Where are you? Why you dont show up here lately. I miss you. Don't you miss me. and not to mention my pink hole also miss your dick.

Siwon : Aigoo. Really.

Yunho : Yes, quickly come here. Please.

Siwon : Arraso. I will stop by.

Then Siwon end the phone call.

"Who it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

"What? oh, It's just my manager, Tiffany noona. She is here and I gotta go to meet her. Ottockaji? You should go back to our room first. Then I will come back later." Siwon said.

"Sure. Do your job first." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok Kyu ah, I gotta go first, bye." Siwon said and leave Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just sent Siwon by watching he go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae open their room door and walk in and be followed By Eunhyuk from the back. Donghae want to straight to upstair but Eunhyuk grab his hand.

"Where are you going?" Eunhyuk ask.

"To upstair. I want to shower and change." Donghae said. Eunhyuk smirk at him.

"Who allowed you to do so?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Hae ah, no. Master. would you please stop and listen to me. I not lying. I really dont know that the pill is drug. I though it will just make you go drunk quickly. Because I want to confess to you. I really have any though to have sex with you last night. I am so.... ouch." Donghae stop when Eunhyuk slap him.

"Would you please stop lying and create story? I trust you at first, accept you to be my friend, but you pay me with feed me some drug just because you want to have sex with me. How should I believe you for a second time Donghae? Now, to me you are just a slut. Do you heard that? You are just a slut to me. My Sex slave. You know that? I said it again so you know your place. You. are. just. my. sex. slave. A. Slut that fill serve my lust." Eunhyuk said to Donghae, his eyes were feel with hatred.

Donghae hold his cheek. Once again, Eunhyuk's hand land on his face to hurt him. But he dont want to cry. He had enough time crying for Eunhyuk.

"Now serve me. I want you to ride me with your uniform on you." Eunhyuk said. Then he place his beg on his study table, and take of his pant. He lay down on his bed. Donghae still look at him. He does not know what to say.

"Hey your slut. Come here and serve your master!" Eunhyuk shout. Then Donghae walk slowly to Eunhyuk. He take of his pant and place his beg on the floor.

"Let's start with you sucking my dick. You know, make it hard. Otherwise, you cannot ride me." Eunhyuk said while he smirked at Donghae.

Donghae just obey and start sucking Eunhyuk dick. After he sure it were hard enough, he get on the bed and try to sit on Eunhyk dick. Right now, he just feel so sad because the one he love treat him like this.

He hold Eunhyuk's dick and lead it to his pink ass. Eunhyuk can feel his dick head at Donghae ass. He then try to sit down and hold Donghae's shoulder. Then he push Donghae sholuder o his dick completely in Donghae's ass.

"Arghhhh." Donghae scream loud. He cannot believe that Eunhyuk big and long dick were inside his ass, and it hurt him so much.

"You should take all my dick into you. Are not you want it from the first place?" Eunhyuk said. While Donghae eyes start to fill with tear.

"It hurt," Donghae said.

"What? Hurt? Then how about my hurt that break into piece when I know you drugged me? Do you care about that?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donhae look into eunhyuk eyes. He can feel the hatred Eunhyuk had to him.

"Now start moving." Eunhyuk said while he go back to lying down. Donghae look at Eunhyuk and start moving up and down.

Donghae start to moan with tear when Eunhyuk dick come in and out from his ass.

"You said like you dont like it, but you were moaning and full of joy right?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae just let the question go without an aswer.

He just moving up and down. Eunhyuk feel so happy when he saw his dick go in and out from Donghae ass, but when he look at Donghae's face that look like being force, his happiness were gone and once again fill with hatred.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siwon look at the clinic door. "It were lock. Where is Yunho? I though he was waiting for me." Siwon said and take out his phone. he search for Yunho's name in the contact list and call Yunho.

Siwon : Hello, Baby. Where are you?

Yunho : Mianhe Siwon ah. One of the student is sick at the dorm and I come to check him. Can you wait for me just for 30 minutes perhaps.

Siwon : 30 minutes? Then what I supposed to do by this time?

Yunho : think about me.

Siwon : Aigoo. Arrasso.

Yunho : Ok dear. Bye.

Siwon ended the phone call. He look arround the clinic before someone touch his shoulder. He turn arround and it was Leeteuk, smilling at him.

"What are you doing here? Are you sick?" Leeteuk ask.

"No, I just want to meet the doctor. but he is outside now." Siwon said. He look at Leeteuk and remember the hot sex they have a couple of day ago.

"How about you Sir? Are you ok now?" Siwon ask while smile naughtyly.

"I actually ok now, but when I saw you, my ass feel so itchy. Would you mind to take care of it with your super big cock?" Leeteuk ask and look at Siwon.

"mmmm Sure. Let me help you." Siwon said.

"Then, let's go to my place. I am heading home now actually." Leeteuk said.

"Your place? Are you live by yourself?" Siwon ask.

"Yes, Iive by myself at my big appartment, alone without anyone take care of my hungry little ass." Leeteuk said. That time Siwon who already been blind by lust just nod his head and follow Leeteuk to his car.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, you have a nice appartment here." Siwon said when he enter Leeteuk's appartment.

"Yes I am, I also had a lot of lube beside my bed in the drawer." Leeteuk whisper at Siwon sexily.

"Then let's go and take a look." Siwon said and kiss Leeteuk lips. Leeteuk reply the kiss, and they had a very lustful kiss. Siwon were enter Leeteuk mouth and keep on sucking Leeteuk's tounge. While Leeteuk lock his leg arround Siwon's waist.

Siwon use his strong arm to carry Leeteuk and walk arround the house untill he found the bedroom while they keep moaning in each other mouth because of the kiss. Siwon and Leeteuk fell onto the bed and keep on kissing until Siwon take his lips away. He look at Leeteuk who already turn on.

"Please Siwon ah, fuck me, fuck me harder than the last time." Leeteuk said then kiss Siwon neck and start to leave some red's mark. He unbottun Siwon's uniform and going down kiss Siwon chest and abs.

"Ohh, Sir, you are so good." Siwon said and moan. Then Leeteuk finnaly open Siwon belt.

"Siwon ah, take of your pant" Leeteuk said and he also take of his shirt and pant. Siwon then more horny when look at Leeteuk's hot nude body.

"Sir you are so sexy." Siwon said. "Let's get to position of 69." Siwon suggest.

Leeteuk just follow what Siwon's said. They now in the position of 69 where Leeteuk on top of Siwon. Leeteuk hungrilly suck Siwon's dick. While Siwon enjoying the view of Leeteuk pink ass.

"Sir spread your leg more. I want to see inside of your ass" Siwon said. Then Leeteuk spread his leg more, While Leeteuk's dick on Siwon chest. Siwon start to stick his touge out. To lick Leeteuk ass. He hold Leeteuk butt cheek. Leeteuk keep moaning when he feel Siwon's tounge is licking his ass. Then One by one Siwon's fingger enter Leeteuk ass. When the four fingger were in, Leeteuk keep moaning and come on Siwon's chest.

"Wow, Sir, you sure come a lot." Siwon said. Leeteuk just keep moaning, then suddenly he start sucking Siwon's dick.

"Siwon ah, call me Eteuk. Dont call me Sir. and now, I want to ride you."

Leeteuk stand up and face Siwon. He hold Siwon's dick and dirrect it to his ass.

"Arghh. Your dick is truely big. Am i the one get to feel your dick?" Leeteuk ask.

"arghh, No, I also had a boyfriend." Siwon said. He keep moaning when Leeteuk moving fastly. He look at his dick and Leeteuk's dick. Leeteuk's dick were leak with precum. Siwon move his hand to Leeteuk nipple and play with it.

Leeteuk moaning more crazy when he feel Siwon's hand playing with his nipple. Then Leeteuk going down to Siwon face to kiss Siwon, once again they had a very lustfull kiss.

Then Siwon take his lips. "Eteuk, I want to come..." Siwon shout and keep moaning. Heard that, Leeteuk move more faster. Then he feel the Siwon's seed in his ass. But he dont stop. he keep on moving and the cum slowly flowing down and out from his ass.

"Siwon, please fuck me." Leeteuk said which a sexy voice. He stand up and release Siwon's dick then he get on his four.

Siwon look at Leeteuk ass. He then quickly stand up and take his dick into Leeteuk ass. Then start fucking Leeteuk. His hand also move to Leeteuk nipple. They in position of doggy style. Siwon chest keep rubbing on Leeteuk's back. Leeteuk also can feel Siwon warm breath at his neck. Leeteuk look at Siwon and they kissing. Leeteuk come once again and after a couple a minutes, Siwon also come.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun look at the clock on the wall.

"Why Siwon still not coming back." Kyuhyun start to worries. Suddenly someone's knock the door. It already past 1200 am. Who come at a time like this. Kyuhyun stand up from the sofa and open the door. Donghae's were in front of him.

Kyuhyun can see Donghae's sad eyes.

"Why Hae ah?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Kyu ah. can I sleep here tonight?" Donghae ask.

"Sure. but why? Did you had any problem with Eunhyuk?" Kyuhyun ask. But Donghae just remain silent.

"Come in first." Kyuhyun invited Donghae come into his room.

Donghae walk in, while Kyuhyun close the door and lock it.

Kyuhyun hold Donghae's shoulder from the back. Donghae look at Kyuhyun and start crying. He hug Kyuhyun.

"Yaa, Hae ah. What's wrong?" Kyuhyun ask again. But Donghae not saying anything and just cry.

Kyuhyun just let Donghae's crying on his chest. After Donghae stop crying, Kyuhyun sent Donghae's upstair and sleep on Kyuhyun's bed.

"Now I am worried about him. But why is Siwon still not here?" Kyuhyun keep wondering, then once again the door be knock. He quickly go downstair and open he door. He shock.

"You, what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I am sorry, but are Siwon's here?" The man in white jacket asking.

"No, he is not here. This evening he had some schedule and leave. I not so sure what time will he come back. But why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"No, I just wonder, because he should meet me today." The man said again.

"Why, sre he sick or what?" Kyuhyun ask.

"No he jussst completely fine. Sorry to disturb you tonight, I will take my leave." The man said then turn arround.

"Wait, you are this school's doctor right?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes, my name is Yunho, and for your information I am Siwon's......."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

End of this chapter. Sorry because it to short. It take me a half hour to write it. Please do leave a comment. Thanks for reading~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 750 18
"This isn't exactly what I planned, but I'm not hating it either..." Sunghoon smiled as he pulled Heeseung closer, connecting their lips. Sunghoon h...
2.4K 106 19
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
4.2K 103 16
This story is inspired by diffeeent people and FanFics. I'm 13 so I'm sorry if it's bad. This story has: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Siw...
13.1K 855 41
College was a peaceful place where Eunsang, Dongpyo, Minhee, Hangyul, Wooseok and Dohyon were the popular group of boys who enjoyed the perks of bei...