LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

WONKYU-LOVELY DAY

687 10 1
By sjlover274

After both of them done shower together in the bathroom. Siwon take Kyuhyun bridal style to walk out from the bathroom because Kyuhyun back still hurt.

"Are you sure you can go to class today?" Siwon asking Kyuhyun with worried face. He then place Kyuhyun in front of Kyuhyun's closset.

"Sure I can. I cannot miss the class, you know I am the scholarship student, so I should study and study so the school will never stop giving me the scholarship." Kyuhyun said. He opened up his closset and take out his uniform.

"Wow, smart kid sure different." Siwon said then take Kyuhyun uniform. "Come here let me help you. Siwon said with angelic smile to Kyuhyun.

"Handsome guy also sure different. I though you just can help me take of the uniform." Kyuhyun said and smilling lovely to Siwon. Siwon just laught, then he help Kyuhyun wearing his uniform. After finish, Kyuhyun also helping him. When Kyuhyun want to wear the tie to Siwon, suddenly he ask.

"Do you know what is the purpose of tie?" Kyuhyun ask.

"To make me look more handsome?" Siwon try guessing. "No, you are wrong." Kyuhyun said. "Then what it is?" Siwon ask.

"In the morning before the husband go to work, the wife will tie the neck tie to her husband then.." Kyuhyun explained and pull Siwon by the necktie and kiss Siwon mouth. "do this" Kyuhyun continue after he kiss Siwon. Siwon just shock and smile. "You are so naughty Kyu ah. Do you mind to take of your uniform back? because I suddenly feel hot." Siwon asking with a naughty smile. Kyuhyun just laugh.

"Not now. I want to eat breakfast ok. I sure that Donghae and Eunhyuk is waiting for us. Let's go." Kyuhyun said and take Siwon's hand. but I want your milk as my breakfast." Siwon said. Then Kyuhyun face become red. "Aigoo Kyu ah. You are so cute." Siwon said and touch Kyuhyun face. Siwon laugh, to escape from that hot feeling, Kyuhyun also laughing happily with Siwon.

They open the door, and Kyuhyun are right, Donghae and Eunhyuk is outside their room and look's like they also just come out. Kyuhyun let's go Siwon's hand. Siwon try to hold Kyuhyun's hand again but he realise that Eunhyuk and Donghae were watching them.

"What are you laughing for early in the morning?" Donghae asking Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Nothing Hae ah." Kyuhyun said with a happy voice. He and Siwon lead the way. They seem so intimate. While Eunhyuk and Donghae is behind them.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, as usual Kyuhyun and Siwon take their coffe bread, while Donghae and Eunhyuk take their sandwich. They seat at table with four seat. Kyuhyun seat besides Siwon, while in front them is Donghae and Eunhyuk. While enjoying their coffe bread, They held hand under the table. Kyuhyun also feed Siwon with the bread,

"You know something Kyu ah?" Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun's ear.

"Know what?" Kyuhyun also whisper to Siwon.

"You are so cute today." Siwonwhisper again and make Kyuhyun smy shyly. Then Eunyuk talk to them. "Can't you both stop it?".

Siwon look at Kyuhyun then answer Eunhyuk. "Why? Are you jealous or what?" Siwon asking while smile to Kyuhyun. Then Siwon and Kyuhyun laugh.

"Just let them be Hyuk ah." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun and Siwon continue to enjoy their bread, Then They listen up to Eunhyuk story about Yuri. Kyuhyun feel sorry to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is so strong, if he lost Siwon like Eunhyuk lost Yuri, he think that he will die. But why he feel so? Is he truely love Siwon?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AFTER CLASS

Kyuhyun is alone at the bench beside the field. He just enjoy the peace of the field with a windy weather. Then Siwon come and seat beside him.

"Here you are. What are you doing here?" Siwon ask.

"I just try to enjoy my time." Kyuhyun said.

"Enjoy your time? Alone? Without me?" Siwon asking with a shock-make face.

"Yes,,, alone." Kyuhyun said and stick out his tounge at Siwon.

"How could you..." Siwon said with a sulking face,

"Omo, hehehe, You look so cute Won ah." Kyuhyun said. Then laugh. Siwon also smile look at Kyuhyun.

"Actually I am really enjoy this come of momment. So peace." Kyuhyun said while look at the sky.

"Why?" Siwon asking while he keep looking at Kyuhyun face.

Kyuhyun smile. "Before I come here, I stay at Hope House, an ophanage house. There, I know Donghae. Without Donghae, maybe I am not here now. Actually I come to the orphanage with my brother. That time I was 5 years old. While my brother is 13 years old. That time, one family came and take my brother away from me. At that time I always cry. Cry again and again hoping that my brother will come back. But he never come. Lucky me I meet Donghae. Donghae stay at the orphanage since he is a baby. So he more strong than me. When I always crying he come to me and comfort me. He teach me to be strong. I really love him, as a friend of course. Because he want to change his life, he always work hard and always study. He never make friend at school different from me who is friendly. Donghae time always full at library. Then one day he told me that he want to be a sucesfull man because he don't want to mark as unlucky child who be left at orphanage. So I decide to work hard like him. We study together at library after school and our frade were so good at that time. We feel so lucky when the house mother willing to sent us to the High school. So we work rwally hard just want to archieve our goal. Since that, I never had time for myself. I keep study and study. same like Doghae. But now, I am here, enjoy the winding weather, I really love it." Kyuhyun tell Siwon his story.

"How about your brother? Don't you heard any news about him?" Siwon ask.

"No, The first and last time I heard from him when he enter college. I Think he is a doctor now." Kyuhyun said. He eyes start to fill with tear. Then Siwon pull hi into Siwon arm.

"Dont worry. I will take cre of you, Kyu ah." Siwon said.

"Gomawo." Kyuhyun said. "You know, our class had done for today because our singing and acting teacher is on leave. But it still not lunch our yet. What should we do for now?" Kyuhyun ask after he get out from Siwon warm hug.

"Yes, you are right. What should we do now?" Siwon also wondering. Then he smile brightly. "Kyu ah, how about we go on date?" Siwon asking. Kyuhyun look at him. "Date? both of us? How come? Are weallowed to leave the school at time like this?" Kyuhyun asking and look at Siwon. "Of course we can. I had a secret door to go out from this school. Let's go." Siwon said again he look so enthusiastic. "But where are we going?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"How about to the ice cream stall beshind the school? then we can go to shopping mall or somewhere else." Siwon said.

"Do you forget that you are an idol? what if your fan recognise you and attack us?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"Don't worry, I had my mask, black glasses and cap with me." Siwon said and take out his black face mask. "Come on Kyuhyun ah.. Please...." Siwon make the cute face.

"Ok, we will go on date." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon cheer happily, then he stand up and give Kyuhyun his hand, Kyuhyun take Siwon's hand and stand up. They go back to their room to change then uniform. Then, They go to the back of the school. There is a secret door that they can use to go outside of the school.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What can I get for you?" The waiter at the counter ask them.

"We would like to have a chocolate Ice cream and Vanilla. The Chocholate please put the chocho syrup and for Vanilla put strawberry syrup." Kyuhyun make the order. Siwon is behind him wear the mask on his face.

"That would be...." the waiter said. Siwon take out his wallet and paid.

"Please wait a momment." The waiter said after give the receipt to Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"I am lucky though." Kyuhyun said.

"Why?" Siwon ask.

"Because I got a rich boyfriend." Kyuhyun said and laugh.

After 3 minutes waiting the waiter come again with the ice cream.

"Here is your order." The waiter said.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun said, he want to take the ice cream, but Siwon take it first and start walking to a table that at a hidden corner of the stall.

"Enjoy your ice cream." The waiter said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smile and look at Siwon. Then he walk slowly to the table where Siwon place thier ice cream. When arrived at the table, Siwon pull the chair "Had a seat my love." He said. Kyuhyun smile and had a seat.

"You are so gentleman Won ah." Kyuhyun said. "But how you gonna eat the ice cream?" Kyuhyun ask.

"That's why I choose this table, it little hidden." Siwon said and take of his mask.

Kyuhyun smile at Siwon. "Why? are you that happy to see my face?" Siwon asking and look direct to Kyuhyun eyes, make Kyuhyun shy and go red.

"Just eat your ice cream ok." Kyuhyun quickly said.

"Feed me please." Siwon said and open his mouth. "Eat by yourself ok." Kyuhyun said.

"Ahhh, quickly. feed me." Siwon said and make some cute aegyo. "Arraso." Kyuhyun smile and feed Siwon. But he want to joke arround so he want to feed Siwon but when nearly reach Siwon mouth he take back and eat by himself.

"Kyu ah." Siwon said. Once again Kyuhyun eat the ice cream, the ice cream split a little at Kyuhyun lips.

"Aigoo, our Kyu." Siwon said, then he stand up and kiss Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun push Siwon. "Yaa. we are in public." Kyuhyun said. his face were totally red.

"Does not you leave the ice cream on your lips, so that i can lick it?" Siwon ask with naughty smile.

"Just enjoy your ice cream ok." Kyuhyun said. Then they just eating their ice cream while joke arround. Siwon also feed Kyuhyun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So where are we going next?" Kyuhyun ask Siwon when they walk out from the ice cream stall.

"Do you had some place to go?" Siwon ask.

"No, I dont have. But where is usually people go for dating?" Kyuhyun asking.

"I not pretty sure, but I had a place in my mind." Siwon said and look at Kyuhyun. Siwon is wearing back his face mask, so Kyuhyun does not know is he smilling or what.

"Where it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Let's just go there first." Siwon said, he want to make a suprise at Kyuhyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They going out from the taxi. Kyuhyuh eyes were amazed by the gate. They are an Them Park!! At the gate, they is sign "WONDERLAND".

"Are we going to have a date here?" Kyuhyun ask Siwon.

"Yes honey, we are going our date here." Siwon said and smile to Kyuhyun under the mask. Even Kyuhyun cannot see that smile, Kyuhyun know that Siwon is smilling to him with a bright smile.

"Thanks Won ah." Kyuhyun said. Then Siwon hold his hand."Let's go inside.

Once again Kyuhyun were amzaed by what he see. There are so many rides at Wonderland. There are merry-go-round, ferris wheel and many other.

"So which one you want to play first?" Siwon ask.

"I think I want...... loot at that." Kyuhyun point something at one of the stall. He then run toward it. "are not this cute? i think it suit you well." Kyuhyun said. He is holding an rabbit ears.

"You want me to wear this?" Siwon ask. Kyuhyun just nod his head with a cute smile. Then Siwon take 2 of it, and them paid for it.

"You also wear this." Kyuhyun just wear it without sayying anything. Siwon take out his black glasses, cap and a scarf. He wear it all and take of his mask and wear the rabbit ear.

"Are you sastified now?" Siwon ask Kyuhyun.

"of course I am." Kyuhyun said. Then they walk arround. Aftter 5 minutes, Kyuhyun point at the Haunted House. "I want to try that." Kyuhyun said.

"That? Are you sure?" Siwon ask.

"Yes. Totally." Kyuhyun said.

"ok, let's me go get the ticket." Siwon said then leave Kyuhyun there. A minutes later, Siwon comeback.

"Let's go. You can hold me tight if you scare." Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun.

"No way, I bet you the one who will run out crying." Kyuhyun said.

They give the ticket to the working staff.

"Let's go." Kyuhyun said and walk bravely.

When they first enter, the house were dack and had some broken lamp that light on and off. Suddenly a ghost pop out and make Siwon scream. he hold Kyuhyun hand. Kyuhyun just laughing at him.

"So you are scared?" Kyuhyun ask.

"No, I just shock." Siwon said while he try to control his face. Actually, he is really scare.

Then once again the ghost pop out make him hug Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun laught and make fun of him. After they got out Kyuhyun run and seat on the bench beside the Hounted House.

"So you are not scare, but just shock right?" Kyuhyun asking and laughing at Siwon.

"Kyu ah, you are so cruel." Siwon said. Then they just walk arround and play ither thing. Siwon won an shooting game and get teddy bear as the gift. He give it to Kyuhyun. Theye does not realise that the time already fly. Now the sun were ready to sunset. They go into the ferris wheel to enjoy the view of the sunset.

"Wow, It so gorgeous." Kyuhyun said while look at the view.

"You are right, They stand up and stand at the center of the box. Siwon hug Kyuhyun from the back and enjoy the view of the sunset.

"I wish today will never and." Kyuhyun said in his head. He smile, then He turn arround and kiss Siwon. Siwon reply the kiss and suck Kyuhyun's tounge. He take a taste of Kyuhyun's mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Is not that Siwon?" One girl said after she saw Siwon with Kyuhyun.

"Siwon? which Siwon?" Her friend ask.

"Siwon of SUJU your pabo." Her said.

"What?" The girl take a look carefully. "Yes, you are right." Then the girls go attack Siwon

"Omo, Siwon oppa!!" The girls shout. The girls shout make everyone else look at them. Siwon and Kyuhyun shock. Because of that many girls came and hold Siwon. They oush Kyuhyun.

"Omo! How could them push me." Kyuhyun and look at Siwon that be surrounded by girl. "What are they doing to my Won." Kyuhyun said. Then he push those girl one by one and hold Siwon's hand.

"Let's go" Kyuhyun said and start running. They run while hold each other hand. They run out from Wonderland and take a cab.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What are we doing here?" Kyuhyun ask when they get of from the cab.

"We are going to eat black bean nodle." Siwon said, then he lead the way by holding Kyuhyun hand into the stall.

"Anyeonghaseyo Hyung." Siwon greet the stall owner.

"Omo, who is this. Siwon ah?" Shindong ask,

"Yes it's me." Siwon said, he take of all his glass, cap and the bunny ear.

"and who is this?" Shindong ask.

"This is Kyuhyun. he is my....... roommate." Siwon said. Then Kyuhyun greet Shindong.

"Hyung, as usual two bowl." Siwon order and seat at a table.

When they seat Kyuhyun ask. "Who is he?". Then Siwon answer. "His is my hyung from middle school. Why?" Siwon ask.

"No, it's nothing." Kyuhyun said.

Then Shindong came and bring two bowl of Black bean noddle.

"Aigo Kyuhyun shi, This is first time Siwon brought his friend with him. You must be someone special to him." Shindong said. Kyuhyun just smile.

Yes. It true, Siwon never bring anyone when he come and eat at Shindong stall, even Eunhyuk or Yunho. So Kyuhyun realise that he must be so special to Siwon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"At last our date is over." Siwon said when they enter their room.

"Yes. thanks Won ah. Because you make my day be so happy." Kyuhyun said while his is holding Siwon hand.

"of course. I love you. So that's why I make you happy." Siwon said and kiss Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smile in his kiss. He really gratefull that his relationship with Siwon is getting better. Not just better but great!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That is all for this chapter. Sorry because it were short. Thanks for reading and please do leave a comment. For the next chapter I will focus on both couple WonKyu and EunHae. Please do read it ok. That's all. thanks.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 265 29
γ€ŽCOMPLETED』 "Mom! Why didn't you tell me that, EXO is our new neighbor?!" I shouted. "Yeah...about that..." - Where Joung YeriNa, realized that EXO...
13K 606 18
"This isn't exactly what I planned, but I'm not hating it either..." Sunghoon smiled as he pulled Heeseung closer, connecting their lips. Sunghoon h...
2.1K 99 19
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...