LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

WONKYU-ADMIT IT

933 12 2
By sjlover274

CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 7

After the hot sex with Leeteuk, Siwon go to shower in shower room. "That Sir were fucking hot" Siwon said in his head while he keep smilling while take shower. Then suddenly he think of Kyuhyun. Then he smike totally lost.

"Wait, why am I thinking about that guy. I had my baby Yunho. This is not right. I will totally death if my Baby Yunho know I were fucking other person than him." Siwon said in his head. But the picture of Kyuhyun still not dissapear from his mind. Then he remember the hot sex with Leeteuk a while ago. "It would be so haeven is I can have sex with Kyuhyun." Siwon suddenly said.

Then he start imagining that he had sex with Kyuhyun. His dick getting hard. He stroke it then make som soft moan while in his mind thinking that he is fucking Kyuhyun ass. "Oh, Kyu ah.. I am coming~~" Siwon moad alone in the shower room, then his dick release his seed. He try to find hi breath back. "Oh no, I am masturbating while thinking of Kyuhyun. What is this? am I falling to him or what?" Siwon talking to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun is sitting alone on the bench beside the field, he were watching some student play football while him is listhening to his mp3. He were so bored that evening. Siwon is lost from his sight and Donghae with Eunhyuk in their room. He is alone here with his mp3 and watching some student playing football. Then he think of Siwon.

"It would be great if I and Siwon had the friendship like Donghae and Eunhyuk. While us? He keep on teasing me and make fun of me." Kyuhyun said in his head. "But... what happen this morning....." Kyuhyun face getting red when he remember one he and Siwon were doing that morning in their bathroom.

Without Kyuhyun know, Siwon is behind him. Siwon just looking at him. His eyes totally locked to Kyuhyun. He stand there and just watching Kyuhyun. Then he get an idea to tease Kyuhyun. Siwon walk slowly to Kyuhyun back ahd wrap his and on Kyuhyun neck.

"Hello darling. Miss me?" Siwon said, with he truely mean it. and kiss Kyuhyun cheek.

"Omo... Siwon ah.. you scared me." Kyuhyun said while his hand is holding Siwon hand around his neck. They suddenly become sillent then

"Are not you going to let me go?" Kyuhyun asking. Then Siwon who realise that he stil back huh Kyuhyun neck suddenly laugh. He release Kyuhyun and seat beside Kyuhyun. He hand on Kyuhyun knee.

"What are you doing here?" Siwon ask, he smile to Kyuhyun and show his cute dimple.

"Just seat arround and watching them." Kyuhyun said while pointing to the students that playing the football.

"So you like athlete or what?" Siwon asking with naughty smile.

Kyuhyun just glare at Siwon. Then said with annoying voice. "Yes, I love athlete, someone with muscle and hot body. That can sastified me well when on bed."

"Really? then you found one?" Siwon said while smirk at Kyuhyun.

"Who?" Kyuhyun asking.

"Me." Siwon said then land his lip on Kyuhyun cheek.

"Yaa!!!" Kyuhyun shout then push Siwon away from him. Siwon just laughing when look at Kyuhyun's red face.

"You are the one that say you want someone with muscle and hot body. Then, it's mean that you want me right?" Siwon asking while still laughing.

"You? are you hot? I dont think so." Kyuhyun said. he totally annoyed with Siwon who keep teasing him.

"What? ohhh, so my body is not hot. Is that why you keep your eyes on me when I am shirtless in our room?" Siwon ask Kyuhyun again with naughty smile.

"Me? watch you? Are you dreaming or what?" Kyuhyun said. Actually it was true. That make Kyuhyun face getting more red.

"Just admit it Kyu ah. Do you like my body? My chocolate abs? Or are you want to take taste of it?" Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun with him mainly voice.

Kyuhyun stand up. he really cannot take it anymore. He were shy. "I am going back to our room. Bye.." Kyuhyun said while walk quickly away from Siwon. Siwon then laugh.

"Yaa, Kyu ah, wait for me. Let's walk together," Siwon said while follow Kyuhyun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun place his mp3 on his study desk. Siwon just look at him with naughty smile.

"So do you want to admit it or not?" Siwon still teasing Kyuhyun.

"Admit what?" Kyuhyun asking act like he know nothing.

"That you like me." Siwon said.

"Ohh.. stop it Siwon ah.. You are totally anoying." Kyuhyun said. then he climb the stair and go upstair. While Siwon laughing and change his uniform. He actually want to wear some t-shirt. but then, he want to tease Kyuhyun more, so he just wear his toght short pant and shirtless. He look at the mirror. he can clearly see his bulge, His muscle and abs.

"Now Kyu, let's see if you really can reject my body." Siwon said in his head and smirk.

He clim the stair and look at kyuhyun who is playing game with his laptop. Siwon take some magazine and lay down on his own bed. Kyuhyun still does not realise that Siwon's there.

Siwon randomly read the magazine, he try to look sexy as he can, even he is really hot now. Then he called Kyuhyun.

"Kyu ah. What are you doing?" Siwon ask.

"Playing game. Why?" Kyuhyun ask without look at Siwon.

"Oh God, look at me!!" Siwon shout in his head.

"What game? Is that fun?" Siwon ask again.

"Starcraft, it you like it , then it was ........" Kyuhyun stop when he look at Siwon.

"then it was what?" Siwon ask again. He try to be more sexy. "At last, you look at me." Siwon smirk.

"mmmm, it was.... " Kyuhyun cannot tell because he to shock to look at Siwon hot body.

"Were hot?" Siwon said.

"yes hott. No! I mean is was fun." KYuhyun said again. "Yes, the game were fun but Siwon's body were hot!" Kyuhyun shout in his head.

"Oh, enjoy your game then," Siwon said. "Know you had enter my trap Kyu. Come to me, and let's make love together." Siwon said in his head. He then want to atrract Kyuhyun more, he place the magazine on the table that been place in the midle of their bed, then stand up. He seat on the floor and do some seat up.

Kyuhyun eyes were totally on Siwon body. He does not care about his game anymore. He just attract at Siwon body. He take a look at Siwon bulge. He already see Siwon dick, and he know that the dick were so huge. Then he suddenly feel hot.

"No, this is not right. I should drink some water." Kyuhyun said in his head. Then he stand up from his bed and walk in front of Siwon.

"Where are you going"" Siwon asking, then stand up. They were so close that Kyuhyun can smell the smell of Siwon's sweat. His mind go blank.

"I want to...." Kyuhyun cannot finish his sentence. He forgot that he want to go and get some water.

"want what?" Siwon asking with a romantic voice, like he really care about Kyuhyun.

"Wan to... drink." Kyuhyun said.

"Then let's me feed you with my milk." Siwon said and bringh his face closer to Kyuhyun face. Kyuhyun can feel Siwon breath on his skin.

He look at Siwon lips, then without thinking, he kiss Siwon lips. Siwon smirk, then reply the kiss. "I got you Kyu ah." Siwon said in his head. He arm were hugging Kyuhyun body. They both moan by the kiss. Siwon want to enter Kyuhyun tounge, and Kyuhyun mouth give the way to Siwon tounge. Then Siwon get a taste of Kyuhyun mouth. He totally forget about his boyfriend Yunho.

Siwon hand go under Kyuhyun shirt and play with Kyuhyun's nipple. While he lips leave Kyuhyun lips and start sucking Kyuhyun neck, leave some red mark.

"Oh, Won ah, It so good." Kyuhyun said. Siwon ere turn on when Kyuhyun call him Won, it sound so sexy. Kyuhyun can feel Siwon dick bulge keep rubbing on him bulge. "Won ah, please take of my pant. My dick, I want to free it." Kyuhyun said to Siwon.

"Arraso." Siwon said. He open Kyuhyun belt and take down Kyuhyun pant. then he saw Kyuhyun's boxer that had wet due to the precum. He then take the boxer of, then Kyuhyun dick just 1cm in front of him. Kyuhyun totally hard. Siwon start sucking Kyuhyun dick. He can taste the leak precum that were so sweet like honey.

"Ah.. Won ah, stop it, otherwise I am going to come." Kyuhyun said. Siwon stop sucking and take out Kyuhyun's dick and "pop" sound cab be heard.

"Just come kyu ah. I want to drink your seed." Siwon said. then continue to suck Kyuhyun dick. Kyuhyun keep moaning untill he come in Siwon mouth. Siwon drink it all without wasting any drop. Then he stand up and kiss Kyuhyun so kyuhyun can taste how sweet his seed are.

Siwon take of his short pant, and let's his dick free.

Kyuhyun also take of his shirt, now both of them were totalln naked. They kissing and Siwon suck Kyuhyun tounge while Kyuhyun is moaning in Siwon mouth.

"Kyu baby, lock your leg to my waist. Kyuhyun take his leg up like Siwon said. He lock his arm around Siwon's neck while Siwon hold his butt cheek, and openen up Kyuhyun ass.

"Am I your first?" Siwon ask with naughty voice.

"Yes you are." Kyuhyun said shyly.

"Great, I will take care of you, dont worry ok. I promised you I will be gentle." Siwon said,

Then Siwon bring his dick to Kyuhyun ass. Kyuhyun ass who are first time and really not ready were inshock when Siwon's dick at the entrance. Siwon then push his dick to enter Kyuhyun hole. Kyuhyun just hold Siwon tightly when Siwon first enter him.

"Oh Kyu, you are so fucking tight." Siwon said. Kyuhyun who hang on him, moan like crazy when Siwon start moving.

"Ahh... ah.. you are so big...." Kyuhyun said. His ass twitch Siwon's dick. "Fuck me hard!!!" Kyuhyun suddenly shout. Siwon who heard Kyuhyun shout, follow the order. he fuck Kyuhyun harder. And make Kyuhyun come again on Siwon chocolate abs.

"Wow dear, you came again. You are totally something." Siwon said while smile handsomely at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun tight his ass more. Then Siwon moaning. "Dont do that, you will make me cum." Siwon said. " Oh!! Goddd." Siwon come in Kyuhyun hole. Siwon milk keep slowing out from Kyuhyun ass while Siwon dick still moving in Kyuhyun ass.

"Won ah, you came. now let me ride you. I want to ride your dick. I want to pleasure you more." Kyuhyun said. Siwon Who heard it smile happily.

"Sure." Siwon said then he bring Kyuhyun to his bed. Siwon lying down while his dick still in Kyuhyun ass a,d Kyuhyun is stitting on his dick.

Kyuhyun start moving up and down. Siwon feel so happy when he look at his own dick came in and out from Kyuhyun ass. This feeling he never feel with Yunho or even Leeteuk. He feel proud to be the first who explore Kyuhyun ass.

Siwon hand reach Kyuhyun nipple. Kyuhyun moaning like crazy and come again when Siwon's touch and play with his nipple. Kyuhyun seed arrived at Siwon face. "Wow, Kyu ah, you came three time already." Siwon said and wiped the Jyuhyun seed on his face then lick it. His dick maybe had reach Kyuhyun prostate. He happy to see the face of Kyuhyun. He then take his phone and take picture of Kyuhyun who happily ride his dick. Then he come again in Kyuhyun ass.

"You came." Kyuhyun said, then he fell down to Siwon chest. while Siwon's dick still in his ass.

"So, do you admit now?" Siwon ask suddenly.

"What?" Kyuhyun ask again.

"That you like me and my hot body." Siwon said and smile.

"In your dream ok." Kyuhyun said and laugh.

"What? This is not fair. Just admit it." Siwon said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's take a shower together." Siwon said. Last night were so wild. after they finish their dinner. They make love again but 5 round.

"Oh no. You take it first. My back, it so hurt." Kyuhyun said.

"Sorry my Kyu honey, I hope ican take that pain from you." Siwon said while rubbing Kyuhyun butt. 'But, why dont we do it again. You know like a morning love sex." Siwon said and smile naughtyly.

"Shut up Won ah." Kyuhyun said. "Here, let me help you." Siwon said after see that Kyuhyun cannot stand straightly. Siwon take him bridal style and climb down the stair to go downstair and next to bathroom.

"Try stand properlly ok." Siwon said and relaeas Kyuhyun leg first while he hold Kyuhyun upper body. "How now? can you stand?" Siwon asking Kyuhyun . His voice were tottaly like he care about Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun happy and lok at Siwon.

"Yes, I can stand properly now." Kyuhyun said while he touch Siwon's face, then give Siwon a lovelly morning kiss.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
How This chapter? Do you like it? I am sorry because it to short and just contain the momment WONKYU making up. but Don't worry, The next chapter will be lovely day between Kyuhyun and Siwon. But did really doing this because of love? Don't you wonder to know? Let just wait ok... Thanks for reading..... And to those who privately message me, Thanks ok. Please read my story untill the end.. Please leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 217 23
"I Ran from my town I've ran from my city Now, I'll run to you Minho " Jisung, a Korean boy who was raised in the states, doesn't feel like he could...
3.6K 265 29
『COMPLETED』 "Mom! Why didn't you tell me that, EXO is our new neighbor?!" I shouted. "Yeah...about that..." - Where Joung YeriNa, realized that EXO...
22.1K 675 29
Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she studied at Daegu.. She met Eunwoo when s...
476K 21.1K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...