LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY

630 10 2
By sjlover274

EUNHYUK DREAM

Yuri is there. at the bus stop. He look so beautiful that day. It was her and Eunhyuk 100 day annivesary. She take a glare at her watch.

"Where is oppa? He so late." Yuri said in his head. She take out her phone from her handbag, and type message to Eunhyuk.

"Oppa, where are you? You are late you know." After finish typing, she sent the massage. After 10 minutes, there is still no reply from Eunhyuk. She just looking aound and hoping that Eunhyuk will pop out from somewhere.

"Did he forget? Aigoo, I am starving." Yuri talk in his head again. "Should I call him?" Then Yuri take her phone out again and dial Eunhyuk's number. But Eunhyuk still not picking up. She take her phone back to ther handbag. She saw the ice cream stall at the other side of rode. "Should I go buy some ice cream? For sure, because I am starving." Yuri then stand up and try to cross the busy road. She did it and walk in to the ice cream stall.

"What can I get for you?" The staff there asking her.

"I want strawberry ice cream with chocolate syrup. make it delicious ok." Yuri said. Then paid up for the ice cream. While waiting for her ice cream, her phone's ringing. She quickly take it out from her bag. Eunhyuk name on the screen. Then she take the call

"Yobseyoo, Oppa, where are you?" Yuri asking with her sulking voice.

"Mianei Yuri ah, I had a practise today and it's look like it will continue to the night. Ottockae?" Eunhyuk said.

"Ahh, really? it's ok then. You are going to debut date is near, so you should practise." Yuri said, her voice seems down.

"Mianei..." Eunhyuk said.

"It's ok." Yuri said with hapy voice that she make up. "See you next time k. Bye." Yuri end the phone call. Eunhyuk dont get to say anything because Yuri just end up the call like that.

"Ms, this is your ice cream." The staf come again and give Yuri her's ice cream. Yuri smile and say thank you. She take her and ice cream and walk out from the stall, she just hold her ice cream without eating it. Her min were totally balnk because so sad that Eunhyuk cannot come to celebrate their 100 day anivesary. She then cross the road without looking first. There is some car honk to her, but her mind completely blank. Then....... The ice cream fly to the sky, Yuri body lying on the road, the blood is everywhere. her eyes were close. The busy road become chaos. Many people stop by to look at her that lying like on the road.

EUNHYUK AWAKE

"Yuri ah!!!" Eunhyuk shout in his sleep, his hand is going up just like he try to hold someone. Then he look around, he is in him room, sleaping and sweating like crazy. He swipe his face that wet because of the sweat.

Donghae upside looking at Eunhyuk. He wake up after heard Eunhyuk shout. He see that Eunhyuk start crying. Donghae quickly stand up from his bed and go downstair. He go to pantry and pour the drinking water into a glass then bring to Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk ah, drink this." Donghae said. Eunhyuk look at Donghae and take the water. Donghae just look at Eunhyuk who drink the water. Eunhyuk had tear on his cheek. He pretty sure that Eunhyuk had a nighmare. After finish drink the water, Donghae take the glass from Eunhyuk and bring it to the pantry and watch it. Donghae can heard that Eunhyuk is crying on his bed.

Donghae then comeback to Eunhyuk. "Hyuk ah, are you ok?" Donghae asking. But Eunhyuk just keep silent and crying. Donghae that cannot take to watch Eunhyuk like that seat beside him and pull Eunhyuk to his hug. He pat at the back of Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk start crying like a child on Donghae chest. Donghae try to comfort him, "it's going to be ok. Don't cry." Donghae said. They still like that for a half of hour. Then Eunhyuk start to open his mouth and out from Donghae arm.

"Mianei Hae ah. I just had some bad dream." Eunhyuk said,

"What dream?" Donghae ask, but Eunhyuk does not answer him.

"it's ok. it just a dream ok. Stop thinking about it." Donghae said. then he stand up. "Just go to sleep. We have a lass tommorow, even on the 9:00 am, we should sleep early so we had enough rest." Donghae said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk back to lay down, then Donghae take Eunhyuk blanket and cover Eunhyuk with blanket. Donghae turn of the lamp and going up upstair again. He take a peek at Eunhyuk downstair then go back to lay down on his bed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunyuk and Donghae is getting ready to go to class. While wearing his uniform, Donghae take a peek at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's face seen like always, the one who never stop smilling and happy go lucky. Then his eyes go to Eunhyuk bed then stop at the picture of Eunhyuk and his late girlfriend, Yuri. He try to remember what did Eunhyuk shout last night that make him awake. "I think it was Yuri. I so sure. Did he dream of Yuri last night?" Donghae is saking in his head.

"Hae ah, quickly, we going to grab breakfasr first." Eunhyuk said then look at him.

"Sure Hyuk. I ready, let's go to cafeteria." Donghae said after take his bag and walk to the door. Eunhyuk also follow Donghae from the back.

When they out they meet Kyuhyun and Siwon who laughing happily.

"What are you laughing for early in the morning?" Donghae asking Kyuhyun and Siwon while Eunhyuk lock the door.

"Nothing Hae ah." Kyuhyun said with a happy voice. he and Siwon lead the way. They seem so intimate, like a couple. (WHAT HAPPEN HERE? WANT TO KNOW? Do WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER)

"Sorry for last night." Eunhyuk suddenly talk.

"Nae? ah, it's ok." Donghae said while smilling to Eunhyuk.

"Aigoo, you are so cute, come here.." Eunhyuk said and take his left arm to Donghae neck.

They arrived at the cafeteria and take their usual sandwiches while Kyuhyun and Siwon take their coffe bread. Siwon and Kyuhyun keep whisper to each other and totally annoying~~

"Can't you both stop it?" Eunhyuk ask Siwon and Kyuhyun.

"Why? Are you jelous or what?" Siwon asking and smile to Kyuhyun.

"Just let them be Hyuk ah." Donghae said. Donghae look at Eunhyuk who are eating the sandwich. "Hyuk ah..." Donghae hold Eunhyuk shoulder. Eunhyuk look at Donghae and smile. "yes?" Eunhyuk ask. Donghae want to ask something but he scared that Eunhyuk will mad at him. But he take the courage. "What are you dream about last night?" Donghae asking.

Eunhyuk sillent for a while, then look again at Donghae and smile. "I dream about Yuri. The day she die." Eunhyuk said. He still smile, but a bitter smile. Donghae feel sorry and hold Eunhyuk hand. Eunhyuk olook at their hand and said "It's ok." But he dont try to take his hand back.

"Actually the day Yuri die is our 100 day Anivesary. She really looking forward to it. So we decide to go for date. but that day I cannot make it, because our debut date were around the corner and I busy training on that day. I call her and say to her. She said it's ok. But after one hour, I got the call that she had die in car accident in front of the bus stop that we promised to meet." Eunhyuk told his story while his eyes start to fill by tear. Donghae also sad to hear that. Siwon and kyuhyun who eavesdrop also stop playing happily.

"If that day I fullfill my promise to her and meet her at the bus stop, maybe she still allive. We plan to go to the Theme Park. The first place we meet. But..... I just think about my debut and my life as a singer and try to archieve my greed." Eunhyuk continue his story. This time the tear start to flowing down to his cheek. Donghae then swipe the tear away.

"It's ok Hyuk ah. Maybe she is happy now in haeven and watching you at there." Donghae said.

"Yeah Hyuk ah, dont be down ok. For sure she is smilling in haeven now." Kyuhyun plus.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae and Kyuhyun also Siwon. He glad that he had them to be his friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AFTER CLASS

Tiffany, the manager of Eunhyuk come and greet Eunhyuk.

"Oh, Fanny ah. You are here." Eunhyuk said. Donghae just look at Fanny.

"Yes Hyuk ah. Today you have schedule. remember?" Fanny ask.

"Of course, tonight I goint to Djj-ing at SME.fm" Eunhyuk said.

"Donghae who just listen, start talking. "You are going to be Dj?" Donghae asking all of sudden

Eunhyuk look at Donghae and smile. "Yes, every Tuesday night I am Dj-ing at SME.fm."

Donghae just nod. "So I will be leave alone tonight?" Donghae asking in head. While Eunhyuk talk about the detail with Tiffany.

"Oh, right, Fanny ah, can I bring Donghae with me?" Eunhyuk suddenly ask. Donghae a bit shock. Eunhyuk want to bring him too~~~

"Sure, maybe you both can talk about your school life. I will talk with the radio manager." Tiffany said.

"Hae ah, you heard that? We can be DJ together. Let join me. Please...." Eunhyuk said with cute face.

"Be DJ? I dont have the courage." Donghae said.

"It's ok. No matter what happen, you must go with me tonight. Arraso?" EUnhyuk ask. Then Donghae just smile and nod.. "Arrasso!" Donghae answer.

Tiffany who just listening to them suddenly talk. "Hyuk ah, the company want you dye your hair back to brown." Tiffany said.

"Again? Are not the company tired ask me to do this and that?" Eunhyuk show he unsastified face. "But this is the order from the company." Tiffany said again.

"All right. When?" Eunhyuk ask again.

"Right now. That's why I am here." Tiffany said.

Eunhyuk face seem down again. "Please come with me" Tiffany said.

"Hae ah, I am going to salon now, let's meet athe room before dinner ok." Eunhyuk said.

"Sure. Bye." Donghae wave his hand to Eunhyuk. Then he just look at Eunhyuk who go with Tiffany.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GARDEN NEAR THE BIOLOGY LAB

Donghae just sitting on the grass under the big tree and look at the sky. It so lonely without Eunhyuk. He take out his laptop and surfing some picture of Eunhyuk and some video of SUJU. then he found some hot picture of Eunhyuk. He dont know why, but his heart beating like crazy.

From the Biology Lab, Kangin saw Donghae under the tree. "What he doing there?" Should I go and had some talk with him?" Kangin asking. Then he walk out from the lab and go to Donghae, he walk slowly so Donghae does not botice him. he take a look at Donghae laptop. "Are him looking at some porno or what?" Kangin asking when he saw what is on Donnghae laptop. Then he take closer look. "Are not that Eunhyuk?" Kangin asking, but he ask that loud make Donghae look at him.

Donghae shock and quickly close his laptop.

"Sir Kangin. What are you doing here?" Donghae aksing whicj shock face.

"I saw you from the lab, and I decide to come here to had a talk with you. What are you doing here? and are you watching some hot photo of Eunhyuk just now?" Kangin ask.

"I just take some air. No, why should I watch photo of Eunhyuk." Donghae said.

"Maybe I saw it wrongly." Kangin said, but he so sure that Donghae just watch Eunhyuk photo.

Kangin had a seat beside Donghae.

"So Donghae, what you think about this school?" Kangin asking.

"Nice. this school is totally nice." Donghae said.

"Eunhyuk?" Kangin try to trap Donghae.

"Oh, I in love with him.. Opss." Donghae shock and cover his mouth.

"Got you! You are in love with him? Did he know?" Kangin ask again while laughing.

"No I am not." Donghae try to cover the truth.

"Just said it, I am ok with it. To tell you, i also dating a man. You know the dance teacher? Sir Leeteuk. Weare dating for two year now." Kangin said without not worris like Donghae will keep it as secret.

"Really?" Donghae ask. Then Kangin take his phone out and show some picture of Kangin with Leeteuk.

"You believe me now?" Kangin ask Donghae.

"Yes, I believe you." Donghae said while smilling.

"So, dont you want to share your story about Eunhyuk?" Kangin ask.

"Alright. I think I had fallen to him. I dont know actually. But when I with him I am happy. I also feel sad if I dont meet him. When he is closer with me, my heart start beaiting like crazy. and most important i really cant stand his smilling face. It tottaly killing me." Donghae told his story.

"Dont you feel horny or something when with him?" Kangin ask while smilling naughtyly.

"Sure I am. I want him, I want his body, heart and I want to own him. But it will never happen. He still love his late girlfriend." Donghae said.

"Why dont you confess to him?" Kangin ask.

"Wanna die? It's great just stay like this, if I told him, I think our friendship will over." Donghae said with moody face.

"how about this? You brought some beer then drink with him. Than confess to him. If he dont like, he will forget it, because he is drunk. But if he like you to, after he sober up, tell him the truth." Kangin give some suggestion.

"Can I really do that?" Donghae asking then look at kangin.

"For sure. Here come with me. I want to give you something." Kangin stand up and lead their way to the lab. At the lab, Kangin give a tablet of pill.

"What is this pill for?" Donghae ask.

"It will help someone to get drunk. Listen before you drink the beer with Eunhyuk give him this pill." Kangin said. (All readers shoul know what exactly this pill is all about)

"Thank you Sir. maybe tonight. yes, tonigh, aftr we back from the radio station." Donghae said.

"Then, you amy go now." Kangin said, Donghae nod and start to walking out from the lab, but he turn around again and run to Kangin, he hug Kangin. Fater that he say thank and walk out from the lab.

"Mianhe Donghae ah. If you said tonight, then tonight also you will love your virginity and get what you want." Kangin said while smirk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae open the door. Look's like Eunhyuk still not back. He take off his uniform and tke his towel. He going to bath. He hope Eunhyuk will be here after he fiinish bathing. he look at the mirror in the bathroom. actually he also had a hot body. Not just Eunhyuk.He then get ready to bath. After finish he walk out from the bathroom. He see Eunhyuk! But he just stop there. amazed by Eunhyuk new look and hair.

"You done?" Eunhyuk asking when he saw Donghae. But Donghae just silent there, without say anything even move.

"Are you okay hae ah?" Eunhyuk ask and touch Donghae forehead.

Donghae back to reality. He push Eunhyuk hand. "For sure I am ok." He said while his face had already red without Eunhyuk notice.

"What you think Hae ah? Am I better in my golden blond or this one?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae dont know what to say " I think, it is just the same." Eunhyuk mood down when Donghae said that. while Donghae "You are still the same, always make my heart beating like crazy, totally same with your hotness" Donghae said in his mind then go to his space upstair.

"Yaa, Hae ah, wait for me before you go for dinner ok. i am going to take a bath." Eunhyuk say to Donghae. But Donghae dont answer him even he heard him.

"Hae ah? are you listening or not?" Eunhyuk asking.

"Arraso Hyuk ah. Quickly take your bath." Donghae said to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk then take of his clothes and and take the towel then put it around his waist.

Donghae become more nervous. Should he really confess to Eunhyuk. but will Eunhyuk accept him? What will happen if Eunhyuk hate him and dont want to be his frien anymore.

After 10 minutes, Eunhyuk walk out from the toilet. He take a look at Donghae who sitting on the sofa.

"So you are wearing black. Then me going to wear black." Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk go to his closset and take a white shirt then wear it. He wear a black pant that take his black jacket.

"What do you think? am I handsome enough?" Eunhyuk ask to Donghae.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "Yes you are totally handsome and hot preson that I ever meet." Donghae said with his joke voice, but he realy mean it.

Eunhyuk just laughung when he heard them. Ok, now let's go to cafeteria before go to the radio station.

Donghae and Eunyuk walk out from the room and go to cafeteria. Siwon and Kyuhyun will not join them today, they don't know why, but lately Siwon and Kyuhyun seem weird, like a lover couple.

"So what are we actually going to do today?" Donghae ask.

"It just simple, we will talk together about our school life, read some letter from student that had problem at their school. just like the title of the segment. 'Student Life'. Eunhyuk said while he enjoy his food.

"Are you always be the DJ for this segment or what?" Donghae ask again.

"Yes. Either I or Siwon, we take turn to be DJ. Dont worry ok. You will be doing just fine. We also have the script. So please dont worry to much." Eunhyuk try to calm Donghae who seem nervous.

"Ok, I trust you." Donghae said. After he said that, Eunhyuk hold his hand. Donghae shock. "Thankss, for becoming my friend and trust me." Eunhyuk said. While Donghae heart's beating like crazy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We here." Tiffany said to Donghae and Eunhyuk at the back. Eunhyuk and Donghae is jocking around after they get the script from Tiffany earlier. Actually they want to practise, but turn out they joke around and laughing.

"Already?" Donghae ask.

"Yes, both of you can get down from the car now... wait. I think both of you too simple. here wear this" Tiffany give them cap.

After they get down from the car, Donghae getting more nervous. But Eunhyuk hold his hand. Donghae look at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk give him a big smile before both of them enter the SME building.

"Where's the radio station?" Donghae ask.

"At 3rd floor. let's go and take the lift." Eunhyuk say. Then they take the lift. after the lift open and they arrived at the radio opperating and DJ-ing room. Donghae were totally amazed by what he is looking now. While Eunhyuk is greeting the other.

"Hello everybody, let's me introduce. This is my friend Donghae. He is going to be my partner tonight." Eunhyuk said to the staff

Donghae greet them. "Anyeonghaseyo. Please take care of me." Donghae said.

"Aigoo, you are so cute." One of the staff name Krystall praised Donghae.

"Cute? who? me or Donghae?" Eunhyuk ask with a big smile on his face.

"Donghae of course." Krystall said then laught. Donghae just smile shyly.

"You are so cruel,, you never say me cute before." Eunhyuk said making sulking face.

They all laught. Then Donghae whisper something to Eunhyuk ear. "To me, you are the most cute here." Donghae said randomly. Eunhyuk laugh.

"Ok, let's get ready. 15 minutes from now ok." Amber, one of the staff said.

They then get ready, Donghae is trying to calm, then Eunhyuk hold his hand again. They look at each other. Donghae can feel the sincerity coming from Eunhyuk eyes. "Oh god, give me ten reason, why I should not fall in love to this person." Donghae said in his head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"In the count of 5, both of you are going to air ok. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 start." Amber said.

"Annyeonghaseyo,,,welcome to the special segment tonight 'Student Life'. You all now listening to my sweet voice Eunhyuk of SUJU will keep accompany you tonight, Beside me is one of the student from my school a.k.a my Bestfriend from the school. Ok let's greet him." Eunhyuk start DJ-ing.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Donghae~~ welcome to the 'Student Life' segment. as this cute and handsome Eunhyuk said just now. Tonight our voice to accompany your night. Please listen untill the end, ok..." Donghae also start DJ-ing.

Eunhyuk : Kamsahanimida Donghae-shi. As-susual, our segment will be discussing about student life. Their problem and Their dream also everything involve the student.

Donghae : That's so true. I wonder who is going to call us tonight to talk about their problem or share some story with us."

Eunhyuk : Me too. before that, let's listen to the song first. Since one hour ago, at our websites, there are some song ranking that be vote by the student, and thi song is on the 10 place. Now let's listen to Gee by Girls Generation.

Donghae and Eunhyuk : Let's the music start~~

Krystall give the signal outside of the DJ room. Thumbs up, mean that there are not live anymore, so there can talk freely.

"You are doing great!" Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

"Really? I though I ruined it." Dinghae said.

"No! you are really doing great.

"Now get ready, the song nearly come to an end." Amber voice once again be heard. "In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 start!"

Donghae : hello~~ back again with us.

Eunhyuk : Yes us. Donghae shi. many of student had write letter to us and sent to us so that we read it here,

Donghae : Really? wow, I have no idea about that. So what are we waiting for, let's read the letter.

Eunhyuk : Oh you dont know? It's ok. Let's read the first letter. Omo, Donghae-shi. it is a problem of love. One sided love!

Donghae a bit shock.

Donghae : really?

Eunhyuk : Yess. here, read it.

Eunhyuk give the letter to Donghae.

Donghae : Anyeonghaseyo Eunhyuk oppa and SME.fm. My name is BEEEP from Busan.

Eunhyuk : Oh! a girl.

Donghae : Yes, Eunhyuk-shi. She was a girl.

Eunhyuk : Ok, continue reading it.

Donghae : I had some problem at school. I had fall to one senior. He is so handsome and kind. I know him from the basketball team because I am the basketball team's manager at my school. He name were hanK***g. He really kind, he always help me with anything. He keep smilling to me, and he smile always sent me to heaven. What should I do? i want to confess, but I afraid that the Senior will hate me and start to watch our distance. Should I do nothingt and our relationship just like senior and junior? Or should I try to confess to him? Love by BEEEP.

Eunhyuk : What a great story we got today. To me, you just go and face him. Tell him that you love him. More important be yourself. If you scared to confess to him, after this, don't you ever dare to fall in love again. (While laughing}

Donghae : You think that's going to be that easy?

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk also look at Donghae with weird face.

Donghae : Do you ever know when you fall in live you want to be the best to that person? For you, if you cannot be his/her lover you still be a frien, that will make you happy. What will gonna happen if when you confess then the person does not like you? He start to care for distance and maybe you two will be really akward. Are you will be happy then? It's better that you keep your feeling and stay by him or her as just a friend then change from riend to an stranger just because of love conffesion. (Tears start to out from his eye.)

Eunhyuk panic. He can see the tear from Donghae eye. While the other staff just shock for what Donghae said.

Eunhyuk : Wow.... Donghae-shi.... look like you also had this kind of......... problem perhaps.

Donghae : No. I just wondering the effect after she confess. But dont worry ms BEEEP. I think you will make your love come true. If not, then he is not your destiny. Maybe your prince is somewhere else, waiting for you to come to him. Just remember that if you got rejected after confess to your senior.

Donghae wipes his tears.

Eunhyuk : Ok. For now let's listen to Mamacita by Super Junior.

Donghae and Eunhyuk : Let's the music start~~~~

"Good guys" Krystall they heard Krystall said so.

"Are you ok Hae ah?" Eunhyuk ask. He can see that Donghae eyes still watering.

"Yes. mianei. I ruin the mood right?" Donghae said while smile bitterly.

"it;s ok. I just a bit shock. But have you experience that kind of love?" Eunhyuk asking

"I..." Donghae could not finish his sentences because once again Amber tell them to get ready.

Donghae : back again with us...

Eunhyuk : Yayayaya... (Singing Mamacita)

Donghae : Stop it Eunhyuk-shi. We are going to answer the call.

Eunhyuk : Oh, really. Someone had called us?

Donghae : Yes.

Eunhyuk : Ok, quickly bring the caller.

Donghae : he is on the line.

Eunhyuk and Donghae : Hello there~~~

Caller : Hello Eunhyuk and Donghae shi.

Eunhyuk : Please intoduce yourself.

Caller : My name is Taemin from Shinee School.

Donghae : Hello Taemin~~ So what is the deal?

Taemin : I also had the same problem like MsBeeep earlier.

Eunhyuk : Really? So you does not had courage to confess your love to?

Taemin : Yes. but my story is a bit different.

Donghae : What kind of different?

Taemin : I also fall for my senior. He is nice to me. always take care of me, he love to hold my hand, place his hand around my neck and everything that's make me fall to him.

Eunhyuk : Wait, did you just say him?

Taemin : Yes, the one I fall to is a guy.

Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other. This so shocking!

Donghae : Wow, did you realise that your voice is air live now. Anyone can hear it?

Taemin : So what? do I wrong to fall in love to him. He si the nice person I ever know. But I dont have the courage to tell him.

Donghae : how about this, you send her a voice message here maybe he is listening now.

Taemin : Arraso. To Minho sunbaenim. This Is Taemin. Since the first time we meet, you are so kind to me, but your kindness had blind my eyes. I had fall for you. If you accept my love in listening to this, tommorow at school, talk to me ok. If you dont like it, let just act like a stranger's to each other.

Eunhyuk : Gomawo Taemin shi. good luck with your love.

Donghae : Bye Taemin shi..

Taemin : Bye.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "Taemin is so brave. he confess to his senior while he on air. How about me? When should I confess to Eunhyuk?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That's all for this chapter. to those who want some smut scene from Eunhyuk and Donghae please do wait for the next chapter. Because the next chapter is going to be so hot!!!

Thank you for reading my fic. Please do leave a comment. Hope to see a lot of comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 162 19
Choi, a brown haired korean girl with looks that can draw thier eyes on to them , is in her 3rd year In a rich Korean high school. Her family is very...
80.5K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
629 34 15
when the the two most popular students in the school are getting chased by fangirls and fanboys. they were both tired of people following them but w...
13K 855 41
College was a peaceful place where Eunsang, Dongpyo, Minhee, Hangyul, Wooseok and Dohyon were the popular group of boys who enjoyed the perks of bei...