LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SWEET VOICE
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

TRYING TO BE FRIEND

525 9 1
By sjlover274

Donghae just shut down his laptop. While Kyuhyun lost in his mind. Actually Kyuhyun really amazed by Siwon, Siwon is tottaly famous, but He and Donghae does not know them, maybe because before their life just focus on study. Donghae look at Kyuhyun.

"Yaa, are you ok?" Donghae asking.

"I am fine. But....." Kyuhyun cannot finnish his sentence. His face si tottaly down.

"You scare of Siwon? and worried about him?" Donghae asking and try to finish Kyuhyun sentence.

"Yes. Tottaly, and I think he tottaly mad at me because I told him that I dont know him, you also saw just know, they are a big idol who had a fan over a million or maybe billion." Kyuhyun said.

"Then said to him that you sorry, now you know him." Donghae suggest.

"It's not going to be that easy. You see, he also ask me to leave the room. We maybe cannot be friend and always argued with eath other." Kyuhyun said.

"Then be friendly with him Cho Kyuhyun! I know you can be friend with him, and with your bright character, he will like you in no matter of time." Donghae try to courage up Kyuhyun.

"You think so?" Kyuhyuh ask.

"Of course! Now, try to not argued with him and take his heart so he will like you, I mean as a friend." Donghae said once again.

Kyuhyun just nodded.

"You know what, I am starving. let's grab some lunch at cafeteria." Donghae saiid while smilling to Kyuhyun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EUNHYUK POV

It's lunch hour already, the teacher just go out a minute ago. I take a look at Siwon's seat. Where the hell did he go? With whom should I eat my lunch with. Suddenly I remember about my new roommate. Should I go and eat at the dorm cafeteria? But it was so far. I may be late for the next class, Oh fuck it! Now I had to eat alone at the school canteen. I walk to the canteen and many student is having their luch here. I am not in the mood to eat something heavier, so I just take some bread from the counter.

Some student look at me. Maybe happy because can see the famous Eunhyuk in front of their eyes. I walk slowly and leave the canteen. I touch my golden blonde hair while my leg slowly back to class. I seat by the window and enjoy my bread while watch the scenery of the school outside of my class by the window. At time like this, I tottaly miss her. The one and only person that I had love, Yuri. She had died 2 years ago in car accident. my eyes start to tearing. Ottockae. I should stop this tears. If someone saw me crying, what will they say about me. Oh Yuri! I tottaly miss you. If I could rewind the time, I will make sure that I will fulfill our promise on that day, and you also will not die in that car accident! Your death tottaly is my fault.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae and Kyuhyun tottaly enjoy their lunch, there are not to many student, maybe most of them had lunch at the school canteen because of their class. While eating they talk about their class for tommorow.

"Are you ready for tommorow?" Donghae asking.

"Of course I am. You know what, I tottaly happy with the time table. There are so many gap. And lucky us, because we are in the same class!" Kyuhyun said smilling.

"Yeah me to, do you already saw the time table?" Donghae ask again.

"Yes, but not tottaly all of them. Why?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I just saw it to and something shock me." Donghae said.

"What it is?" Kyuhyun asking excitedly.

"We also had to attend dance, sing and drama class." Donghae said with annoying face.

Kyuhyun choke. "What?"

Donghae give the water to Kyuhyun.

"Now we also need to dance and act?" Kyuhyun asking.

"Also sing..." Donghae add, but he know that will not affest Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun love to sing.

"Oh god. I can handle singing, but dancing and acting... I dont know."

KYUHYUN POV

While I and Donghae is eating and frust about the time table I saw Siwon! he alone walk quickly pass by the cafeteria and go straight to his room maybe, oppss our room for now. Did he had his lunch? Should I take something for him. Why I should I bother? Of course I should, he is my roommate and I want to be friend with him. After finish eating I told Donghae to go first while I go to the counter and take some coffe bread and put it in paper bag. Then I take a cup of coffe and a glass of Orange juice. I will take all this to Siwon, hope he still not have his lunch. I walk quickly to our room but it little hard to open the door because my hand is full, but after strugle like crazy, I can finnaly can open the door.

NO ONE POV

Kyuhyun enter his room and look for Siwon. Siwon is not in his sight. Than he heard some sound in the bathroom. He just smile than put the coffe, juice and bread onto a round Japan table in the midle of their room. He hope Siwon will enjoy the bread. Than he sat on the sofa that locatted in the midle of his study desk and Siwon's study desk. After a while Siwon come out with a towel around his waist.

"God! He so sexy!" Kyuhyun said in his head. With the water that still on his body and and his abs. For sure Kyuhyun amazed by the scene in front of him.

"Omo, you here. Why you still here?" Siwon ask when he saw Kyuhyun sitting on the sofa before he notice the breads, coffe and juice on the table.

"Why should I leave? This is my room to. Here, I brought this to you. Did you have your lunch?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Not yet. Are you trying to play some kind role to me so that I will accept you? If so, please stop because I will not fall for it." Siwon said. But he still grab the bread and eat it. "Oh God, coffe bread, my favourite. Did he know or he just randomly pick from the cafeteria." Siwon is asking in his head.

"Do you like it?" Kyuhyun ask. Actually he also saw the biography of Siwon earlier when searching up for SUJU. He saw that Siwon love to eat Coffe bread. That's why he take the bread.

"So what if I like it?" Siwon said whicj a rude tone. He try to hurt Kyuhyun's feeling.

Kyuhyun just smile then going upstair. He take a peek at Siwon downstair. Siwon eat the bread untill not one left. He just smirk. Then Siwon pull out his towel. Kyuhyun shock. he try to cover his eyes but he still take a peek. Siwon just wearing his underwear and Kyuhyun can see Siwon's bulge.

"Do you like what you watch?" Siwon suddenly asking.

Kyuhyun had been caught on act!! His face turn red all of sudden then he go to his bed and hide under his blanket.

Siwon just smirk. "Oh I see, so now you atracted to me or what?" Siwon said in his head.

Then, he had a plan, before wearing any pant or shirt, he wear back his towel and go upstair. He going to tease Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun ah... What are you doing?" Siwon start his plan as he arrived at Kyuhyun's bed. Kyuhyun who know nothing remove his balket from his face. Then his eyes suddenly fall at Siwon bulge! Siwon once again take out the towel. Kyuhyun shout and go back under his balnket.

"Go wear something!!" Kyuhyun shout.

"No, I dont want." Siwon said. Than he lay down on Kyuhyun's bed after he remove Kyuhyun blanket. Kyuhyun try to stand up by Siwon hold him. Siwon cover their bodies with the blanket. Siwon hug him while Kyuhyun try hard to escape.

"Just stay still. I know you like it. Many of my fan willing to pay to sleep with me." Siwon whisper sexilly to Kyuhyun ear.

Kyuhyun can feel Siwon wrm breath on his skin. "God! What should I do? Should I just let his happen?" Kyuhyun wander in his mind, the he remebered what Donghae said to him, try to take Siwon heart. If this is one of the way to take Siwon's herat, he will let this happen!

Kyuhyun begins to relax. Then he heard Siwon snoring beside him. Siwon fall to sleep. Then he try to lift up Siwon hand from his waist, but he start to think naughtyly. He also hug Siwon and sleep in Siwon embrance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That's all for today. I hope all of you can revision more about this topic. And Eunhyuk, make sure to tell Siwon to study." Jessica, Chemistry teacher said to the class and Eunhyuk. Then the gorgeous teacher make her way out from the chemistry lab. Eunhyuk smile and pack his stuff, he is so excited to go back to dorm. He want to know his roommate so much. He actually so happy because, beside Siwon, he does not have any friend.

Usually it will take 10 minutes walk from school to dorm, but today it took just 5 mknutes because how fast Eunhyuk walk. Then he arrived at the dorm, he scan the cafeteria to see if his beloved roommate is there or not. He could not find Donghae, so he quickly go to his room. He open up the door excitedly. Then he saw Donghae at pantry eating some biscuit while enjoy the hot chocolate. Donghae who realise Eunhyuk stand and smile akwardly to Eunhyuk.

"Hello there. My name is Eunhyuk, for sure you know me. I am you roommate." Donghae a bit shock.

He remembered now, Eunhyuk is the person he saw at the cafeteria this morning, Eunhyuk is SUJU! Then he saw Eunhyuk spread his hand then try to hug Donghae. Donghae tottaly shock about that. He feel the warmth of Eunhyuk. Then his heart start beating fast. He reply the hug, after a minute they release each other.

"My name Donghae. Lee Donghae." Donghae said. His face is red and he really like to see Eunhyuk smile. He were so cute with his blonde hair.

"Hello Donghae. Let's be bestfriend." Eunhyuk said.

"Sure," Donghae reply.

"Now let me take my shower first. Then, we can go to dinner togheter. How's about that?" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae just nod, then Eunhyuk suddenly took of his uniform in front of Donghae and looks like he showing of his nice body to Donghae, actually not. But Donghae cannot take his eyes of from Eunhyuk body. Eunhyuk just so cute! with his golden blonde hair and his nice body even Donghae's body also hot, he really cannot take his eyes out from Eunhyuk.

Then Eunhyuk take his towel and enter the bathroom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk wear white shirt and blue jeans jacket. Donghae take a peek from upstair. He tottaly cannot take his eyes of from Donghae. Maybe because the character of Eunhyuk who is nice and kind and friendly!

"So are you ready" Eunhyuk ask from downstair.

"Wait a minute, I also want to ask my friend to eat dinner together." Donghae said.

"Your friend? The one who stay in the room in front os our room?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yes." Donghae said and take his phone to call Kyuhyun. while Eunhyuk is looking at him. He start to feel nervous because of that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYUHYUN POV

I heard it, the phone. The phone is ringing. I open my eyes slowly and found Siwon face just infront of my eyes. We are so close. he still hugging me, without wearing anything but his underwear. I tried to reach my phone on the table behind Siwon. But Siwon hand take my hand and bring my hand to his chest. What he's doing now?

"Let's just sleep for a while." Siwon said.

"But i had to take the call, maybe it was urgent." I said.

"Forget about that stupid call. You should consinder you are lucky because right now you are sleeping with me." Siwon said, his eyes still close.

Then my phone stop ringing. But then, it ring again. Then Siwon take it and answer it.

"Who the fuck is this?" Siwon ask. I start to worry.

Then he give to me and said "Your fucking frien Donghae ask you to go to eat dinner with him right now." Siwon said. I answer the phone.

"Hello Donghae ah. Of course we are going to eat dinner together. Wait for me about ten minutes and I be ready." I said to Donghae before end our call.

Siwon open his eyes and remove the blanket. He take his towel and go downstair.

"Are not we going for eat dinner?" Siwon ask.

I nodded.

"Then, why you still upstair, quickly come here and get ready" Siwon said to me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE POV

They have tomato pasta for the dinner, Siwon is sitting beside Kyuhyun while infront them is Donghae and Eunhyuk. Siwon keep steal a glare at Kyuhyun. Actually this is the first time to Kyuhyun and Donghae eating pasta, so they really dont how to eat so they just eating like eat ramyum.

"Are this your first time eating pasta?" Siwon asking.

"Pardon? yes, actually this is my first time eating pasta." Kyuhyun said. All the eyes were focused on Siwon.

"Like this, you supposedly to eat it like this. Pasta is not some chep ramyum." Siwon show the demonstration. Donghae and Kyuhyun just watch it.

"Is this your first time to Hae?" Eunhyuk suddenly ask.

"Yeah. me to." Donghae answer Eunhyuk shyly.

Then Eunhyuk take a fork of his pasta and try to feed Donhae. "Hae, open your mouth" Eunhyuk said. Donghae is in shock. Kyuhyun also. He then smile to Donghae. Donghae as not going to take it at first but, Eunhyuk show his cute face make Donghae open his mouth.

Siwon just glare at Eunhyuk and Donghae, he know that Eunhyuk is usually like that. After finish eating they talk about SUJU.

"So, are not both of you busy with your schedule?" Donghae ask.

"Yes we are, but we had just finish promoting our first single and we will take a month to focus on school." Eunhyuk answer.

Kyuhyun take his hand to his lap. Then he feel Siwon hand touching his hand. Kyuhyun look at Siwon, Siwon just smirked.

"What is wrong with him?" Kyuhyun said in his mind. He try to take his hand out, but Siwon just hold his hand. under the table Kyuhyun then stop fighting. For a while Siwon release Kyuhyun hand, but Kyuhyun hold Siwon's hand, then they actually hold each other hand under the table while listening to Eunhyuk and Donghae..

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No smut in this chapter. Sory to them who waited for WonKyu and EunHae smut momment, but for now, there will not have any 'LOVE MAKING' momment between WonKyu and and EunHae, but there will be lot momment of them in the next chapter especially WonKyu. And hold your breath for a while because their smut momment will come in no minute. Please look forward to the next chapter... To the readers, please do leave a comment! Thank You~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.2K 42
❝ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗷𝘂 likes popula...
22.2K 676 29
Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she studied at Daegu.. She met Eunwoo when s...
478K 21.2K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
824 236 23
"I Ran from my town I've ran from my city Now, I'll run to you Minho " Jisung, a Korean boy who was raised in the states, doesn't feel like he could...