Adopting the Bad Boy

De jade775

When mum and dad sat us down and said they were adopting, me and my two brothers were shocked, we are all in... Mais

1- Adopting?
2~ Welcome to the family
3~ School
4~What Zach Thinks
5- Run ins with Evil
6- Kisses
7- The "Boyfriend"
8- He punched who!!!
9// "I want to help you"
10//Bad Boy
11//"I have to do this"
12// Stop!
13// "What do you mean she's not in a good place?"
14// Family Night
15// Hospitals
16// "Summer's missing!"
17// Troubled new guy
18// Parting with the New Guy
19// A little game I like to call, Never Have I Ever
20// "I came to Talk to You."
21// What if she doesn't love me back?
23// What is your heart telling you?
24// Let Him go back to His Drugs & Girls
25// I'm sorry, I can't help myself
26// Please put your clothes on!
27// You think you're the only one with a little problem?
28//May I Have This Dance
29// Soon we'll make our baby again
30// The Plan
31// Really Life Is Great
32// Son, We will Get Her Back

22// You are too cute!

928 37 7
De jade775

Summer

He grabbed my shoulders from behind and turned me around and what he did next I never expected.

He looked down at me for a split second before he smashed his lips to mine. I stand there shocked before returning the kiss. It's passionate but there are so many emotions running through the kiss that I can't keep up.

I'm the girl, he's the boy. Not Noah not Chase, but Zach, he is the one my heart beats for.

We pull apart and he rests his head on mine.

"I'm the girl?" I whisper.

"You're the girl Blue." He whispers back.

"Why?" I ask quietly more to myself but he heard me cause we are so close.

"Because your perfect in such an imperfect way, you are everything I've ever wished for plus more, you are the sun to my darkness, you Summer, you complete me." He whispers softly, so softly its hard to hear.

"But you left, you went to Amy's house. Why?" I look down.

"Because that night I admitted to myself that I'm falling for you and I couldn't do something stupid so I left and tried to get my mind away from you, but Blue it didn't work all I can ever think about is you." He lifts my chin so I'm looking at him and a smile spreads across my face.

"You suck" I say pushing him away. He looks at me heartbroken, "I smoked weed because of you and now your here and your telling me all this." He smiles cheekily.

"Oh princess it was gonna happen one day."

"I was a good girl up until you arrived mr bad boy."

"Has the bad boy turned the good girl bad?"

"Shut up Zach it's your fault."

"Really I'm sorry." He says trying to hold a straight face but we end up both laughing together and it feels good. "You have no clue how much I've missed you." He says pecking my lips.

"Oh no I'm pretty sure I know. You should see my room."

"Oh I'd love to. Lets go home." He says holding his hand out for me to take it.

"Sure lets go." I go to take his hand but pull it away last minute and run away towards the parking lot.

"I'll catch that cute butt of yours princess." I hear his heavy feet catching up.

"Good luck." I scream pushing my legs harder. I reach the parking lot and run to hide behind one of the cars. I can't hear or see him so I'm sure I'm safe. Although just as I go to take off again I see him.

"Got ya." He says caging me in his strong arms. "Hold up are you wearing my hoodie?" He notices.

"I told you I missed you." I admit.

"Come on lets go home."

"Wait schools still on, I'm missing my class." I panic.

"Seriously Blue." Zach whines.

"I'm joking, chill baby chill." I laugh.

We walk to Zach's car and drive home.

"Am I allowed to see your room?" He asks when we get inside.

"Prepare yourself, I'm telling you I missed you more than you missed me." I tell him and we walk upstairs into my room and he stands at the door shocked. "You see I was so used to you sleeping next to me so I had to put pillows there, but that's not all, I sprayed the pillows and my whole room with your aftershave so it smelt like you." I smile shyly.

"You are to cute." He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist before he captures my lips with his.

"Where were you? Please tell me you weren't on the streets?" I ask him.

"I was at Ariel's house." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok that's good."

"Your not mad?" He questions.

"No. she spoke to me and I think I believe her."

"I know I do."

"Wait you know the story?"

"Who do you think convicted her to talk to you?"

"Your real sneaky you know that. I need to talk to Ariel, apologise for the years of hate and fights. I should have known, she was the truest friend I've ever had, I should have know she wouldn't do anything to hurt my unless it was necessary. Damn I'm so stupid." I mentally slap myself.

"It's alright you can talk to her tomorrow."

"No I need to talk to her now." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him down stairs. School is finished so she should be home or almost home.

I jump in the drivers side but Zach stands at the door as I go to close it.

"What are you doing get in the passenger side." I say quickly.

"I'm not letting you drive." He states.

"Why not. I'm not a bad driver." It's true I'm not a bad driver.

"Your high." He whispers.

"And so are you, so you point is?"

"Baby I've driven more time high than I have sane, you have never driven when high and you never will. Cause you ain't getting high ever again."  I smile to that and scoot over the car to the passenger side and Zach gets in and we drive off.

'DING DONG'

The doorbell rings and I stand waiting patiently. The door swings open and the person in front of me looks me up and down before freezing.

"Mum who is it?" I hear from inside the house. And when Ariel's mum fails to answer Ariel comes rushing around the corner and freezes behind her mum.

"Sssuumm-"

"Hello Mrs Samuels." I say cutting her off when she isn't able to say my name.

"Mum can you give us a moment?" Ariel asks.

Her mother just nods never breaking her eyes away from me as she backs away. When she's gone Ariel steps forward.

"Summer? What-" I cut her off and jump into her arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I don't know how I didn't see it when you stole that jack ass I don't know how I saw you as the bad person, I knew you better than that, I should have known." I sob.

"Summer why in the hell do you smell like weed?" She asks holding me at arms length. I look away from her glare.

"Well it's kind of a long story." I say bitting my lip.

"Jesus where's that boy? What's he done to you? I swear I will ruin him. Oh he's been crashing here, but not anymore, he's out. You vowed to never smoke weed ever Summer!" She shouts the last sentence.

"Oh I've missed you so much Ariel." I say with a massive smile.

"Yeah yeah but Summer, WEED! Honestly I didn't know he affected you that much!" She shouts once again.

"What's all the shouting for?" Zach butts in as he comes around the bush leading up to the porch.

"Oh no, you are not welcome here, not while she is here, you are leaving right now. She smoked weed, now if you knew the Summer I did she would have never smoked weed but then you come along and BOOM, Summer is all over the place. So you need to leave before I make you!" Ariel shouts at Zach.

Zach and I look at each other before bursting out into laughter. I laugh so much I fall flat on my face.

"Far out Summer still so clumsy. And why are you both laughing?" She asks as the laughter dies down.

"We, well it's complicated." I say biting lip.

"Hold up, hold up." Ariel says waving her hand all over the place, " are y'all saying that you kissed and made up?"

"Yep pretty much." I nod.

"Including the kissing part?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Yes mam." I answer.

"OMG no way, I've been waiting for this day since, well let's not remind everyone of that day in the hall." She laughs to herself. She's talking about the day she kissed Zach then I beat her up.

"What do you mean you've been waiting for this day?" I question her.

"Summer when I see you I can practically tell your future and when I saw how defensive you were about a kiss between Zach and I, I just knew that somehow one day you'd end up together." She explains and it makes me happy to see that she has cared all these years even after everything.

"There's just one little problem." I say quietly.

"And what could that possibly be other than you being high off your face right now?" Ariel states. I look over at Zach and he gives a slight nod so I continue.

"Zach's my brother." I say looking away.

"He's your what!! That can't be possible the only brothers you have are Greyson and Jayden!!" She practically screams.

" Just before school started my dear o'l parents decided to adopt and they came home with Zach." I explain.

"Gee thanks Sum you make me sound like a dog." Zach comments and I just ignore him as does Ariel.

"So what your saying is, technically Zach is your brother according to a few signed papers?" She clarifies.

"Yes exactly."

"Oh there is no problem there, that's easy." She scoffs.

"Easy!! We have the same parents!!" I shout.

"Parents by paper Summer. Paper! Do you need me to spell it out? P•A-" I decide to cut her off.

"I think we know how to spell." I state matter-of-factly.

"Oh I'm sure you can when your not so damn high." She laughs to herself.

So basically that night we crashed at Ariel's house because I was not risking facing the twins in the state I was in and I wouldn't know how to hide the fact that Zach and I like each other if u saw them.

~~~~~~~~
Hahaha
I love it, so fun to write.
Zach and Summer at last.
Ariel and Summer together again.
Ahhhh so happy 😁

sorry for late update I forgot i didn't upload it then it didn't want to upload so this is my 10th time trying to upload it figures cross it works.

Please vote and comment xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.4K 329 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
I Will Save You ✔ De KarenJ128

Ficção Adolescente

354K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
187 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.2M 79.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...