Cupcake And Prince Charming (...

Galing kay Fangirl_Leo

So this is the third book of 'The Bad Boy and The Nerd' trilogy and CAN be read as a stand alone. ALSO NOTE T... Higit pa

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©
Cast n Crew
Prologue
Chapter 1- Adele
Chapter 2 - Caleb
Chapter 3- Adele
Chapter 4- Caleb
Chapter 5- Adele
Chapter 6- Caleb
Chapter 7- Adele
Chapter 8- Caleb
Chapter 9- Adele
Chapter 10- Caleb
Chapter 11- Adele
Chapter 12- Caleb
Chapter 13- Adele
Chapter 14- Caleb
Chapter 15- Delilah
Chapter 16- Caleb
Chapter 17- Tobias
Chapter 18- Adele
Sorry!
Chapter 19- Tobias
Chapter 20- Adele
Chapter 21- Tobias
Chapter 22- Adele
Chapter 24- Adele
Chapter 25- Caleb
Chapter 26- Adele
Chapter 27- Adele
Chapter 28- Tobias
Chapter 29-Adele
Chapter 30- Tobias
Go check out
Chapter 31- Adele
Chapter 32- Blake
Chapter 33- Adele
Chapter 34- Adele
Chapter 35- Tobias
Chapter 36- Adele
Chapter 37- Tobias/ Adele
Chapter 38- Adele
Chapter 39- Tobias
Chapter 40- Adele/ Tobias
Chapter 41- Adele
Chapter 42- Happy Ending
Final Good-bye
Other Books!
Epilogue
AmazingAwards
Spin Off

Chapter 23- Tobias

2.4K 145 17
Galing kay Fangirl_Leo

EDITED

Chapter 23- Tobias
I parked my car and waited for Adele at the gate. I saw her and Blake come out of her car holding hands as he pulled her along the way. Both of them didn't notice me, and if they did, it didn't look like it.

"Dammit." I muttered to myself and walked towards the first class.

That's when it hit me. We share the same morning class. Best part is that none of her friends are there in this class so I can easily talk to her too. So I walked to class and slipped into the empty seat next to Adele. She didn't say anything. I just hope she doesn't ignore me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." She gave a restricted smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't reply." I said.

"It's okay." She said.

"So you are fine with it?"

"Yea."

"Honestly, I didn't think you would forgive me so easily without even knowing why I didn't contact you."

"Well I didn't find you worth it. If you didn't find me important enough to reply to, I don't find it important to waste my efforts on you."

That shut me up. This was worse than her silence. Wayyyyyyyyyy more worse than her silence. I did expect her to be angry but no this angry that she didn't want to associate with me. But well looks like I have to deal with this. The lecture got over as soon as it started.

LUNCH

At lunch I saw Adele on her usual table with her friends. But Blake was sitting a bit too close to her. I don't know if it was just my eyes, but it looked like they were a couple. I took my lunch tray and sat on the other side next to her. She stiffened at my presence.

"Hey, I'm sorry Cupcake. Dad had an accident and I didn't wanna tell you guys because then you all would be worried."

"Don't sweat it." She spat.

"I'll do anything you say Del. Be angry, ignore me, even punish me if you like. But don't be like this. Don't behave like you don't care about what is happening."

"Fine then. Be my slave, for two days." She said.

I started at her in confusion? Slave? Is she okay in the head? Why would she want ME to be HER slave? As it is I'd do anything she said. I didn't need to be her slave for that. So well I don't see a harm in admitting it to her.

"Okay."

"Are you serious?!" Nathan exclaimed.

"Okay then. Well we strat now." She smirked.

"Give me all your food slave. You don't need that much."

"Your wish is my command Adele."

"It's Master you slave." She exclaimed.

This was gonna be one heck of a day. In all the next lectures, she made me carry her books, bag and pursue. I swear I don't understand girls. Why do you have to carry a pursue if you are carrying such a huge bag? I mean what possibly doesn't not fit in this huge bag and does in the small purse?

"Are you tired slave?" She asked.

"Not really." I smiled.

"Well good." She huffed.

"Come on Pikachu stop. You're troubling him way too much." Blake said.

"Blake shut up. I didn't ask you."

"Sorry man, she's on her period." Blake informed and Adele hit him on the head. I sighed.

"Oh Caleb, mom and dad have another date today right?" Adele asked.

"Yup, you know how it is. They love each other way too much."

"It's actually nice. Perfect for my plan." Adele smirked. Now this has me worried.

"You don't have to do all this." Delilah whispered.

"I know. But I want to."

"Fine."

"Slave! Carry me to the car and then drive me home." I commanded. This I'd gladly do.

So well, I picked her up bridal style and took her to the passenger seat of the car. I put her down and the walked to the driver's seat and sat in. Then I drove her home and carried her inside to her room.

"What else Master?" I asked.

"Get me some food and coffee and then come back up here." She said and I followed.

Later she asked Caleb to come upstairs and they both sat in her bed as the movie played on Netflix. I sat on her bed too and watched the movie begin. Well looks like I finally get some rest then?

"Get up." She ordered.

"What? I'm tired." I complained.

"Well too bad, I need you to clean the house and do the dishes in the kitchen too."

Now I had lost it.

"That's it. I'm done Adele. I have been doing all your work since morning and haven't said a single word. Just stop taking advantage of the situation and grow up! Understand why people do certain things. I bloody did it for you don't you get it?! I liked you Adele but now I think it was my biggest mistake!"

"You what?!" She yelled.

"Caleb, please could you give us some time alone?" She asked Caleb. Caleb nodded in understanding and left.

"I'm going. I can't tolerate this shit."

"Tobias listen to me. You like me?" She asked.

"Liked. Past tense. Now I have to go."

I left her room and house both. Since I came here in her car, I walked to school and then took my car home. Did I actually fall that low and do everything that she said? Delilah is right, I'm so whipped. But I really have to stop.

"You are home already? How are things with Del?" Lila asked.

"She's a way too demanding. I agreed to follow what she says but that does not mean I'll clean her fucking house for her." I roared anger visible in my eyes.

"I can't believe Del did that. She's a nice person generally." Lila said.

"I don't know either. But it is what it is right? So what's the point of dwelling in the past?"

I slept it off and the next day, stood ready for school. I knew I'd have to see her again but then again, of course I can avoid her. However today we have some awareness campaign and they are from the government and are going to give us some task that will count in our finals.

So I quickly got ready after my morning chores and then drove to the school. Parking the car, I directly went to the auditorium. It was already packed with people an I didn't find Adele anywhere and I was glad about it. Then the campaign started.

"Welcome teenagers. Teenage is a very important phase in life and many of you are distracted from the right path. Maybe you do not want to listen to us and still go on the wrong path but it is our duty to prepare you of the consequences of this wrong path.

Many of you due to unprotected sex become teenage parents. So to prepare you for this possibility, we are introducing a new program called 'The Baby Project'. This will involve you and your partner being assigned a fake baby doll that will have real life emotions. You have to take care of this doll and you will be rated accordingly."

A series of 'boos' broke out in the crowd and I was one of the people who 'booed'. I mean what kind of a messed up project is this? Who does this shit. Later all the rules were explained and apparently we didn't have to let the doll cry. And the total second of the cry, would be recorded in the doll itself and ever week it would be reset.

"So you guys will get feeding bottles, clothes and basic necessities of the baby so that you don't have to go buy them."

"What are the pairs?!" Someone yelled.

"Serena and Mark
Will and Georgia
Blake and Lilly
Skylla and Nathan...........
......
......
.......
.........
Last but not the least Tobias and Adele."

I was bewildered. The only one I wanted to avoid was now paired with me! What the hell am I gonna do with this doll and Adele both?! Life just got even more miserable.....

A/N
This chapter was 400 words longer than any other chapters!! Okay right? Enjoy!!!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

302 37 19
It's been 3 years since Ava Clarkson shifted towns. Starting her new life she decided to put the past behind her and live a ordinary life but will th...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
157 1 29
Annalise Hart is a first-year college student and just an ordinary and simple girl. One day, she was approached by a guy named Prince Ace Knight and...