-Colby Brock- (Colby X Reader...

By XxJillyCakesxX

A Colby Brock fanfic. Sam and Colby have been your best friends ever since you could remember. They're always... More

Chapter 1.) Head over heels, literally...
Chapter 2.) preparing for the hike.
Chapter 3.) Car Ride.
Chapter 4.) The trail....
Hey guys!! (A/N)
Chapter 6.) We kissed?
Chapter 7.) COLBYYY

Chapter 5.) Bear..!

7.9K 181 53
By XxJillyCakesxX

As we were walking our way back down the trail, we were filled with fear. what kind of bear was it? a She-bear? A baby? even if it were a baby, the mother would be close by.

Colby reached his hand out for me. I couldn't help but blush and show My answer by holding his hand.

I could see sam stare up at us, all he did was frown.. why was that?

Like always, you decided to ignore it and continue walking down.

Suddenly you see a few people crowded around looking into the deeper part of the forest when you saw it. A Young adult black bear. At least it wasn't brown, or else we'd be in a whole lot more trouble. Even though it isn't good to have a young bear next to you, it's probably best its a distance away.

Everyone was "awing" and "oohing". It was extremely cool to see a little bear pretty close up, without being bared off in a zoo.

This led me to believe that it would be best if we left, I honestly was a little scared, not because of that bear, because of the bear we might see... the mother.

We started walking down, and reached the dog area, where they can swim in a man-made lake, and catch tennis balls. It was soooooooo cute.

A Husky came up to me and gave me the ball to get and throw, I looked for the owner for reassurance, and got a nod. I threw the ball and the dog went running for it, leaving his wet paws all over me.

-Wooosh, Thank you guys for reading, sorry it has been soooooo long, I just have been putting my mind on other stuff, if you all have any ideas, don't hesitate to comment. thank you, and stay beautiful 💕- Jillian.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...