Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn

10.8K 205 59
By vaho1997

Hello my lovelies!

Thanks for waiting patiently, this chapter is longer than usual and I've tried to speed up the chapter pace.

Music: Untouchable ft Koonta of Rude Paper "Vain"

Untouchable is also from TS. B.A.P's sunbae. I am loving this song, so make sure you watch the video. The video is really cool, and the music is just my style. Don't forget, Led Apple's cover. All the money from advertisements go to an organization that protects childrens' rights. 

The picture would be Zelo's begging face. Who can say no to that face? 

Vote, Comment, Fan.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Haru, if I were to get an earthling name, what would I be called?" Zelo asked in a half-awake state, his eyes were shut and his words were slurring. Haru stopped in front of him, stared at his face thoughtfully and came up with an answer. "Junhong would be a good name. Jun means to follow or loyalty and Hong means heat by fire, but Hong can also be used to describe passion. Junhong means loyalty and passion in everything he does." 

          Zelo opened and eye and smiled tiredly, "That sounds nice." then he curled up and closed his eyes again, not before long there were soft snores coming out of his small pink lips.

          "Guys, I'm going to school now." Haru called out loudly. They all grunted and pulled the blanket over their head. "Breakfast is on the table, soup is on the stove, rice is in the rice cooker."

          "Haru, we get it." Youngjae grumbled, stuck out a hand and waved. "Just go."

          "Fine, I'm leaving. The doors lock automatically when you close them." She reminded them one last time and quickly wore her black school shoes.

          "Is she gone yet?" Jongup's child like voice whispered under one of the lumps. 

          "Yeah," Daehyun pulled the blanket off, one by one, the blonde boys stood up, already in school uniform. They brushed their clothes the last time and leisurely ate their breakfast, drinking the soup and putting everything into the sink before grabbing their Mato military boots and all six of them ran to school 3 minutes flat. 

          While Haru was hurrying to the bus station and praying that she won't be late. Her mind wandered over to the blonde boys still sleeping in her house, maybe she should call them later to check how they were doing.

          "Students, today this school is very proud to accept six exchange students from Julliard in New York, America. Majoring in dance, traditional Korean music and vocal. Boys, step on stage."

          When six blonde heads trooped up the stair and onto the stage, Haru felt her stomach drop to the floor, then crash into the basement, while her heart soared into the sky. Her mouth was ajar, just like the majority of the students. 

          "Nice to meet you all!" Himchan's deep rough voice attracted everyone's attention like bees to flowers. "Hi, I'm Kim Himchan! My major is traditional Korean music."

          "Hello, I am Yoo Youngjae, and this is Jung Daehyun. We will join the music department." Youngjae leaned forward, spoke in the microphone and stepped back stiffly. Youngjae had his curled fists behind his back just to hide his nervousness.

          "H-hello... I'm Moon Jongup and this is Zelo, we'll join the dance department." Jongup raised a nervously shaking hand, waved and scuffled back in line.

          "Bang Yongguk is my name." Yongguk said slowly, pausing to think over his words properly. His baritone voice sent a pleasant shiver up everyone's necks. "My major is music composition. Nice to meet you. You may refer to us as B.A.P."

          Everyone clapped, some more enthusiastic than others. Jongup spotted Haru and quickly looked away, his lips moved ever so slightly then all six head directed to her direction. Himchan grin widely and waved.

          "Please take good care of us!" The six guys bowed and walked back off stage. Haru struggled against the current to get to the blonde guys in perfect uniform. Her breathing was irregular and she moved before P.O or U-Kwon could intervene.

          "Hi Haru, you look good in a uniform." Himchan lifted his hand, "And we share the same lesson!"

          "KIM. HIM. CHAN. What are you doing here?! Its dangerous!" Haru whispered stressfully, then looked around warily for eavesdroppers. She turned around and pretended to mind her business while still walking in a slow pace so she could talk with the six blonds. "Besides, how did you guys enter our school?!"

          "I am the BRAIN." Youngjae rolled his eyes, "It wasn't even hard, I hacked into the school administrative account did a little this and that, then voila! We infiltrated your school as earthling students!"

           "And Daehyun, why are you wearing the mask again? I though that we've gotten over that stage." Haru turned to Daehyun who had an eyebrow raised, he thought that an irritated Haru is like a chicken with ruffled feathers. It was so amusing to him. Youngjae pushed Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun forward so they could do their thing.

          "Haru, are you angry at Oppa?" The bent their knees a little so their eyes were parallel to hers.  Jongup blinked a few times, Zelo's expression drooped and he let out a small sigh while Daehyun looked at her with big brown orbs. "We want to learn more about Earth." Daehyun's eyebrows tilted up and his big brown orbs became a heart breaking pair of puppy eyes. 

          "We just want to spend more time with you." Zelo pouted and looked absolutely shattered, "If you don't want us here we'll leave, but I'll be very sad for the rest of the day." 

          "I don't mean it that way." Haru looked away guiltily and glared at Youngjae, the evil scheming brainiac. "Youngjae, this is below the belt, Unleashing all three of them against me." 

          "Well, you can't deny the fact that it was a great tactic." Youngjae sent a lop-sided grin. "Come on, the students are all gone now."

          "Let's go Haru!! So exciting! We share the same class!" Himchan grabbed her arm and dragged her to the traditional music department. 

          "Kim Himchan." The teacher called out, just when the two of them barged into the classroom. 

          "PRESENT!" Himchan waved his hand happily. "And very happy to be here!!"

          The girls near the front row eyed Himchan and nudged each other, all of them had identical looks on their faces; wide smiles, big blinking eyes that watered slightly and they were all leaning on the edge of their chairs over their desks just to get a closer look at the American exchange student.

          "Surgery." Someone whispered and the class broke into hushed laughter.

          The word "Fake" was being tossed around the classroom like a beach ball in the summer, P.O and U-Kwon cleared their throats sharply and stared steely down at the girl who started all this bitching, the girl quickly adverted her eyes and started shrinking into her seat in hopes of becoming invisible.

          "Kim Himchan, you sit right there." the teacher read the list and pointed to a spot, sandwiched between two giggling girls that had already turned around on their seats just to stare at him. They crossed their legs and leaned forward. 

          "Teacher, I want to sit next to Yang Haru." Himchan sent a glance at his allocated seat and quickly grabbed Haru's hand, pushed her into a seat by the window and sat down on the seat to her right. "Please let me sit here."

          "Please?" Himchan pouted his lip and added a sprinkle of aegyeo. He gave a well-rehearsed adorable smile and blinked a few times, showing off his clear and bright eyes. The teacher cleared her throat and shrugged nonchalantly. "Since you're new here, but this is Korea and we have rules you have to follow."

          "Thanks teach. You're the best!" Himchan exclaimed and rubbed his ass onto the seat as if to mark his scent, then he turned to Haru and rested his face on his palm. "Hi I'm Kim Himchan, nice to meet you."

          Haru tried her best not to laugh at Himchan's selfishly adorable act, she nodded in acknowledgement and looked away. "Himchan-shi" A girl who sat to the right of Himchan called in a high-pitched voice. "Nice to meet you, I'm Mirin."

          "Sup." Himchan recognized her as one of the girls who whispered terrible things about Haru and he crossed his arms, turning away from her. Himchan thought if he actually looked at the earthling, he might get so irritated that he might make her face ugly just to give her a taste of her own medicine. 

          "I heard that you come from America." Mirin continued, she was completely oblivious to Himchan's body language. He had crossed his arms and turned away from her which usually would meant 'Go away, earthling. I am too important to talk to a piece of rude scum like you.'

           Himchan nodded refocused himself with Haru, who was still staring out the window. He rolled his eyes while turning away from the pesky earthling. How stupid can an earthling get? The teacher and the principle has already repeated multiple times where I came from. Is she deaf or simply not listening to her pedagogue?

          "Will you have difficulty with traditional Korean instruments?" She asked, still not letting Himchan's obvious actions distract her.

          "I'll catch up just fine." Himchan replied coldly and bit his lip to stop himself from wrapping his hands around the earthling's neck strangling the girl to death. Don't earthling girls like her understand when no literally means no? When someone isn't interested in conversing with you, one usually stops bothering that person.

          "I can help you if you want." Mirin offered in a sickly sweet voice, another girl swerved around and added, "Me too."

          "I'll be fine." Himchan gave them a dead look which meant Stop talking, earthling. Go away. and turned over to Haru. 

          "Take out your textbooks and start reading page 2." The teacher lifted up a brand new text book and flipped to the second page. "Who ever doesn't have a book, stand up."

          Haru searched her bag to find: no textbook. She was very sure to double and triple check last night. Himchan saw Haru's frantic search when he slid his book over to her and stood up, ready to face the wrath of a local Korean teacher. 

          "Him...chan." Haru looked up in shock, then she opened the book and read the name tag on the side it said: Yang Haru. Himchan had secretly grabbed her book. Himchan winked at her and slapped on an embarrassed smile with his hands in his pockets and he shrugged at teacher hopelessly. "Teach, it's my first day, cut me some slack. Please?" 

          "Kim Himchan-gun." The teacher frowned, "Since today is the first day, I'll let you off, but you must bring a text book tomorrow. Yang Haru please share your book with Himchan-gun."

          "Yes M'am!" He saluted brightly and sat back down. "Haru, please share your book with me."

          Haru smiled secretly and slid the book between them, Himchan pushed their tables together and they leaned closer to start reading. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Let's go. Jongup needs help." Himchan whispered urgently as soon as the bell rang and hurried down the stairs. "Jongup-ah!" Himchan jumped down the stairs three at a time. "I'm coming to save you!"

          "Haru-" P.O began, 

          "Later." Haru replied in a hurry, "Sorry!"

          Haru and Himchan heard Jongup before they saw him. A panicked yell and something blonde ran past, followed by a crowd of screaming girls. The blond thing took a sharp U-turn and stopped right in front of Himchan. "H-h-h-h-hyung" Jongup quivered and stood behind Himchan grabbing Himchan's arm. "They're chasing me! I don't know why they're chasing me!"

          "Hello ladies. I'm Himchan." Himchan said smoothly with his bass voice and pushed Haru and Jongup out of the away. The girls stood in a ring around Himchan and started looking shyly up at him. Jongup was forgotten.

          "Let's go." Haru whispered and they laced their fingers together. The two of them ran into the school gardens and pass the bushes that scratched their arms. Jongup looked down at their interlinked hands and laughed silently. Haru raised an eyebrow in question and Jongup pressed his lips against the back of her hand, making Haru's eyes widen and she joined in his silent laugh. She leaned her head against his head and playfully head-butted Jongup.

          Daehyun burst through the thicket and grabbed Haru, looking for scratches or signs of hurt. 

          "Daehyun, wait for me" Youngjae pushed the branches away and folded his arms together. "You should at least wait until I finished talking to the teacher."

          "I'm fine! Daehyun!" Haru protested when Daehyun spun her around looking for wounds. "Jongup isn't. He just got chased."

          Daehyun stared at Jongup for quite a while, then he shrugged and thumped Jongup on the back making a dull thudding sound. Jongup winced and Haru squeezed his hand which made him smile wider. Daehyun eyed the two with distance but before he could do anything, Himchan popped up out of nowhere looking like a bird with ruffled feathers and karate chopped his hand down between Jongup's and Haru's.

          "I save you from crazy female earthlings and you get to hold Haru's hand?! Life on Earth is so unfair," Himchan hissed and tried to tidy up his appearance. Daehyun turned away to hide his smile while he elbowed Youngjae. 

          "Where is Yongguk hyung and Zelo?" Youngjae asked, at that moment all four of them tensed up, looked at each other and ran, completely ditching Haru. 

          "Hey!" Haru yelled and sprinted after the four. 

          "Yonggukkie!" Himchan screeched loudly and launched himself onto Yongguk, arms around his neck and then Himchan turns to the girls in the crowd. "Hey, I'm Himchan. Nice to meet you."

          "H-h-hi." They waved shyly at Himchan. Himchan turned his attention back to Yongguk and made Yongguk look at his eyes. Yongguk, calm. Don't loose your temper here. Breathe.You can't kill any earthlings. Don't think about killing. Think about... flowers. Think about teddy bears. Think about pink. Think about Me! Yongguk shook his head, blinked rapidly a few times and peeled Himchan off. "Himchan, PDA. Public Display of Affection. Get off me."

          Despite his rough words, Yongguk nodded slightly in thanks for Himchan. Yongguk gave Zelo a look and Zelo relaxed from his attack mode. Haru looked around at the crazier girls and said, "Let's eat."

          At the words 'Eat' Daehyun and Zelo perked up and hurried after Haru to the cafeteria. Block B were already sitting at their usual seats right above the entire school like the kings of campus. Haru and B.A.P picked a table by the windows and sat down, pulling chairs to their round table. Jongup and Daehyun were highly uncomfortable with eating while so many earthlings were watching, Yongguk was in a dark grouchy mood and girls kept whispering their names. 

          "This sucks." Himchan stabbed his sausages violently. "What is with all the earthlings? Everyone is so weird."

          "This is no institution for the well-educated." Youngjae grumbled and sucked on his straw loudly. "This place is more like a farm for barn animals. No one is acting like a scholar."

          "I don't like your school, Haru." Zelo whispered above the clamor. 

          "Well I didn't ask you to come here." Haru whispered back and stirred her soup. 

          "YANG HARU!" A loud voice yelled from the second floor. Zico stood behind the rails and curled his fore and middle finger as a gesture for Haru to come upstairs. The cafeteria noise levels dropped in a heartbeat from noise pollution to soundproof. Everyone was looking between Haru and Zico. 

          "Don't go." Yongguk growled and his tightened fists bent the metal fork. Yongguk looked down at the fork in surprise and dropped it onto his tray. "You don't have to answer to him."

          "I have to. He's my senior." Haru bit her lip while looking at Yongguk then back at Zico. She didn't know what was going on between the two leaders, but the two had bad blood between them and Haru was the mediator between them. "I'll be back real quick."

          "Don't go. I'm your senior and I'm telling you not to go." Daehyun commanded with a hint of urgency to his tone. He held her forearm and tugged. "Don't go."

          "I'll be back real soon." Haru stroked Daehyun's cheek softly and pulled away from him. "Don't worry about me. They're not going to hurt me or anything." 

          "Yes sunbae?" Haru asked while walking up the last few steps. 

          "Haru, you have to say Hi first." P.O complained.

          "Ditched us for the newbies?" B-Bomb asked with an eyebrow raised and he wrinkled his nose in distaste. 

           "I just thought you should know that you have a really nice ass." The corners of Jaehyo's lips curved as he walked over. "You know, you look really hot! You must be the real reason for global warming."

          Haru's mouth dropped and Jaehyo mistook that as a 'Wow, that was sexy, you're such a beast.' instead of a 'What in the world did you just say, you creep?' Haru cleared her throat and hurried away from Jaehyo and over to Zico. "What do you want, Sunbae?"

          "Why don't you sit here with us?" Zico patted on the empty chair next to him. "I even saved you a spot."

          "I was eating downstairs." Haru muttered, "Anything else?"

          Zico narrowed his eyes at Haru and leaned back on his chair. "You're going to say no?"

          "Haru." Yongguk stood at the top of the stairs, Daehyun appeared out of nowhere and guided her away. "We'll take our leave, Sunbae." Yongguk threw the last word mockingly and left before the others could reply. 

          "You are never leaving my sight again." Youngjae whispered to Haru in complaint. The bell rang loud and clear signalling the end of lunch, B.A.P sighed loudly and mentally prepared themselves for the onslaught of giggling, bird-brain, senseless earthling girls in the hallways and the classrooms. 

          The six guys threw themselves onto the bedroom floor later that night and fell asleep in a wink. Haru chuckled and closed the door silently. Maybe bringing the guys to school might not be such a bad idea. She rubbed the top of Truffle's head and fell onto her own bed, dozing off before Truffle could even hop onto the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          I woke up to something extremely slimy and cold wriggling around my neck. I shot up and out of bed in alarm when I noticed Truffle's icy cold nose was on the pillow while it's tail waggled quickly. I chuckled at my weird dog who was clearly dreaming about running or swimming since it's legs were paddling in the air.

          "Silly." I muttered and stroked Truffle's face gently before climbing out of bed. 

          "Good morning." My mom's head poked out from her room, I walked into her and wrapped my arms around her toned body, inhaling her sweet perfume and leaned against her heavily, "Haru, darling, I'm going to fall!"

          "Good morning." I mumbled sleepily, Mom slipped on her shoes and checked her flawless reflection at the mirror by the door. "I was going to make kimchi today, but your uncle Jiyoung just decided to open his first store in Gangnam. Can you help me make kimchi?"

          I nodded and yawned widely, "I'll ask the guy to help out. Don't worry."

          Mom smiled and kissed the top of my head, "I should be back before dinner."

          "Where is dad?" I asked before mom left,

          "Your dad and Minho are at the studio, he's forcing Minho to sing a few lines of his songs to pick up the sales." Mom chuckled and got into the car. 

          "DORKS!" I yelled and opened their bedroom door, all six of them looked up at me calmly and stood up in unison. I stepped aside awkwardly when they trooped out in an orderly fashion. 

          "What are we doing today?" Zelo asked enthusiastically. At least one person was happy today. 

          "What is all this?" Daehyun wandered over to the kitchen and jumped in alarm at all the food laid on the floor, "Are we making food?"

          "Kimchi. Since you guys eat so much, you should at least learn how to make it." I complained, "Help me carry the ingredients out."

          Yongguk was already hauling two giant bags of radishes, Jongup had two bags of napa cabbages, Himchan was hugging the seasonings. Soy sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes etc. Zelo was skipping over with a woven Korean basket on his head. Youngjae had the easiest job, he was holding onto the recipe for our home-made kimchi. 

          "Someone go grab the hose." I pointed at the green hose on the ground, Zelo jumped to his feet and connected the hose to the tap inside and turned it on, Yongguk placed the giant washing up basin on the grass and filled it with water, dumping the radishes inside. 

          "Who wants to peel the radish and cut them?" Youngjae asked, Zelo raised his hand along with Yongguk. 

          "Hyung, please try not to kill anyone with this," Zelo handed the kitchen knife to Yongguk carefully, 

          "Keep that." Yongguk pushed he knife away, and reached into his pocket. "I've got my own."

          He lifted a wickedly sharp knife half the size of my arm, twirled it twice and then started julienne the fresh radishes, Zelo peeled the skins off and Yongguk sliced. Jongup and Daehyun started washing the giant cabbages in cold water, cleaning the dirt and removing the wilted leaves, 

          "Himchan hyung, can you chop up the scallions, onions, carrots and mince the garlic?" Youngjae asked while studying the recipe. Himchan strolled over to the table and started chopping, he was surprisingly good with the knife. 

          Yongguk and Zelo were already on auto-pilot. They didn't even have to look at their hands yet the radishes became perfectly equal strips. "Zelo, you want to have a race with me? Who can chop up the most radishes?"

          "Call!" Zelo smirked and his knife sliced down even quicker. Yongguk and Zelo's knife skills were literally out of the world. 

          "Guys, we have a machine that can do all the hard work." I reminded, pointing to the relatively new food processor we just bought. 

          "Machines are for lazy people." Yongguk and Zelo said simultaneously with an overconfident tone of voice and continued chopping, "We like hard work."

          Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae started splitting the cabbages in the middle and sprinkle salt in slits. I prepared the brine and the rest of the ingredients. Once the cabbages were swimming in the brine, Jongup and Daehyun carried over a huge rock and placed it onto of a big chopping board to keep the cabbages submerged. 

          "We just have to wait two hours for the cabbages." I wiped my hands on a towel and stretched my back.

          "Thank Mato it's Saturday." Youngjae rolled his shoulders and we all headed inside for some breakfast.

          "I'm so hungry, I'd even eat you." Daehyun said to Jongup darkly and inched closer to Jongup, who started backing away from Daehyun with hands raised in surrender. 

          Himchan and I fixed us a heavenly breakfast in super-human speed and we returned to our limp cabbages. Youngjae measured the condiments, the seasonings and the thinly sliced ginger, spring onions, garlic and radish. Jongup was making the rice paste while I was mixing the bright red seasoning in a huge basin. 

          "Leaf, slap on some paste, leaf." I chanted, our hands were protected by the rubber gloves which was covered with the spicy red kimchi ingredients. "Get some of this in your eye and it will seriously burn."

          "Really?" Himchan asked, then without a slightest warning, he flicked some of the paste at Yongguk which very unfortunately landed on his eye. Yongguk jumped up and rubbed the burning eye with his hands, but he forgot to take off the rubber gloves... 

          Yes, Yongguk just managed to rub MORE kimchi paste onto his eye. 

          "HOLY MATO!" Yongguk yelped in alarm with his eyes tightly closed. "IT MATOKKING BURNS!" 

          "Shoot!" Himchan jumped to his feet in alarm, waving his hands in front of Yongguk. "Haru! What do I do?!" 

          "Sit down." I barked at Himchan and guided the blinded Yongguk to the kitchen where I washed his eye with water. "Yongguk, how are you feeling?"

          "Better." He said with his jaw clenched, his eye was red and bloodshot. "I am going to Matokking break Himchan's wrists."

          "I'm sorry!" Himchan yelled from outside. The other four guys looked between their General and their Leader with wide smiles on their faces. "What are you smiling about?" Himchan asked frustratingly. 

          "You." Zelo said, stuck his tongue out and ran away from Himchan as quickly as he could, as soon as Himchan's ass left his stool, Truffle shot out like a black comet and chased after Himchan. Jongup laid the last kimchi in to the glass jar and Youngjae and Daehyun carried the fruits of our hard-work into the Kimchi fridge. 

          "Misbehaving little kids." Daehyun muttered when he walked pass, giving me a wink. After the kimchi making, we all collapsed onto the wide sofa, arms and long legs were wrapped and tangled around each other, but we didn't really care anymore. I was personally too tired to care. Himchan switched on the TV and played a movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Time for your mid-term test." I announced, after watching yet another lovey dovey movie chosen by Himchan.

          "What is the mission?" Yongguk tensed up, his eyes had a fiery glow as he twirled the remote control in his hand. He leaned closer to me with a hungry look in his eyes. "I will kill anyone who gets in my way and -"

          "Get yourself a girl." I crossed my legs and smirked "Go on a date, and take a picture as proof."

          "Gross. Why do I have to do it?" Yongguk rolled his eyes and flopped back onto the sofa "I have no interest in your earthling mating ceremonies."

          "Eyyy, come on Yonggukie," Himchan nudged him "Don't be a spoil-sport. You know you want to meet a nice earthling girl."

          "I'm not like you," Yongguk pushed Himchan away, still holding grudges for the Kimchi accident. "I'm not a needy, sexually frustrated male."

          Himchan huffed and looked like a bird with ruffled feathers as he punched Yongguk's arm. "Excuse me?"

          "You're excused." Yongguk chuckled darkly.

          "Haru." Jongup said softly while the two oldest were bickering side by side. My arm was wrapped around his and he had his hand resting on my knee. "Are you classified as a girl?"

          "Of course I am!" I was mildly insulted, "What else will I be classified as?!" 

          "Then... um. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Jongup asked earnestly, pulling his arm away to look at me straight in the eye. "Please?"

          "That's cheating!" Zelo exclaimed, "Not fair!"

          "Yes, I would like to go on a date." I replied with a shy smile, Jongup blushed and grinned. Himchan looked between us two and shoved a pillow between us to block us from each other. "B-but Haruuu," Himchan whined. "That isn't fair, if he can ask you, I wanna ask you too."

          "Go on and ask" I crossed my arms and smacked the pillow down. 

          "Then it's decided. We'll go on a date on Thursday." Himchan announced, 

          "No." I smirked, the other sniggered and teased Himchan for being the first to be rejected. 

          "Why?" He asked seriously, "You said yes to Jongup."

          "Sincerity" I smiled at Jongup and he chuckled, pressing the back of my hand to his cheek, "Ask nicely tomorrow. Goodnight guys."

          I was about to close my bedroom door when I heard all six of them yell: "WE ARE NOT DORKS!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

 Author's Note:

Kyaaa! Jongup! You da man! :)

I've decided that I deserve a break from percentage and probability. So far I've learned: 1. Don't gamble. You'll lose. 2. Don't borrow money from the bank. They are jerks that will take more than they give. 3. Don't buy stuff because you'll end up in debt. 

I'm thinking about writing a story about EXO. What do you think? Should I wait up until I've finished my other stories before starting another one or should I just go ahead and try juggling 3 stories at the same time

Please leave me a few comments. Criticisms are much appreciated. Dedications are always welcome, Votes would be really nice. Following would be real sweet too.

Comment, Vote and Follow.

Until next time!        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.9K 26
"We didn't really kidnap her.. we just .. snatched her against her will to give her to her father and grandfather," Yongguk tried to reason out to us...
64.6K 2.3K 31
What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song Sooyoung. She works in a science depart...
312K 5.3K 86
Self Explanatory. Boy x Boy content. Please leave if it's not your cup of tea! > Requests currently closed > Shipping among the members > No member...
11.1K 458 34
Meet Hope, an Australian girl who moved to Korea at a young age. She thinks she's hardly noticed at school besides the odd rude comment or someone te...