"My Heart, Is Yours" (Garroth...

By meljirose

The Zvahl family was made up of 4 people: -Hayden (The Father) -Laurance (The Older Child) -Cadenza (The Midd... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~|Random Interview With Callister|~
~|7K Reads/Q & A/Character Contest(Closed)|~
~|Character Contest Winners|~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
What Should I Do?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~|New Chapter Today?|~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25//Finale~
My Final Author's Note
~|OneShots, Coming Soon|~
~OneShots Are Now Published~
~|The Aarmau Break-Up|~
~|15K Livestream?|~
~|WattPad Reunion LiveStream Info.|~
~|We're Live|~
100 Reads! Thank You So Much!
+200 Reads!
WHAT THE CRAP!! +300 READS?!?!
+400 Reads! Thanks!
+500 Reads! We're Halfway There!
Oh My Irene! +600 Reads!
WE DID IT!!! 1K READS!!!!
~|Tag #1|~
~|Tag #2|~
~|Tag #3|~
~|Tag #4|~

~Chapter 16~

810 31 33
By meljirose

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys, how ya doing! So I wanted to say something that's gonna explain why I don't publish on Monday through Thursday. I don't publish Monday through Thursday because if school and writing got in the way I would be in hell, sorry for my language, but it's true. I know some authors publish all week and it doesn't bother them, but to me, I can't do that, I greatly apologize for that, I really mean am. If you wanna know my publishing schedule, I publish chapters on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So yeah! So don't expect any chapters on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm also kinda sick, but I'm doing great, so don't worry! Anyways, how about we continue the story shall we.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Warning: This Chapter May Contain Violence And Some Gore. May Not Be Suitable For Some Readers.

~Garroth's POV~

"Man, Aphmau and Aaron sure don't mind flirting infront of people.", Laurance said, walking beside me with the leftovers from today's lunch we had with the lovely couple.

"Yeah. I think I wanted to puke all the food I had eaten."

"Yep, you said it.", as Laurance said that, he opened the locked door with a spare key, it making a click sound. Him and I entered, but we soon departed into different directions. Just as I was about to plop onto the couch, Travis had come inside the room with a worried expression.

"(Y/N), there you are! Where have you--?, oh, hey guys.", me and my brother in arms raised an eyebrow at his exclamation.

"Travis, is something wrong? Why were you yelling my sister's name?", Travis's expression turned pale, making him sweat slightly in nervousness.

"Well, you see, uhhhhh...", he wasn't answering Laurance's question, making me worried.

"Travis, what happened to (Y/N)?", the more we pressured to ask him, the more sweat came down his forehead. It got to the point where I was now in a rush to now where she had gone.

"Travis, what happened to--?"

"I DON'T KNOW!", my heart stopped. He doesn't know where (Y/N) is!?

"Have you tried calling her cellphone?"

"Yes, but she won't answer."

"How will she not answer! She has her phone on 24/7!", Travis's eyes were now glazed in sorrow, as he let tears fall down his cheeks.

"It's all my fault, if I had told her to wait and watch anime with us, none of this would've happened!", me and Laurance rolled our eyes.

"Not the time for jokes, Travis."

"I'm serious, we were gonna watch some Fairytail, but she had to go.", I raised an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"I think it was paint for the house she's buying, or was it wallpaper?", Travis said, putting a hand to his chin, trying to remember what (Y/N) went out for.

"Ugh! I'm gonna try calling her phone!", Laurance said.

"I already told you, I've tried, but--"

"When was the last time you called her?"

"Um, I think 2 or 3 hours ago."

"She'll have to pick up this time.", Laurance dialed her sisters number, the ringing tone heard through the speaker. As if I had no hope at all the she would answer I heard:

"Hello?"

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up slowly, feeling the hard cold floor below me. What happened, did I get lost or something. Just as I was about to get up, my body instantly felt pain.

"Ugh!", I groaned, feeling the bruises and scratches on me. Just as I was about to call for help, memories of what happened before I blacked out, came flooding back through my head, the scenes of Callister punching and abusing me making me scared. Like if he knew I was awake, Callister came through the door. I closed my eyes quickly, trying to act like I wasn't awake. I could tell he saw me, sensing the vibrations of when he walked on the floor. He then bent down and looked at me from above. I felt safe once I didn't feel his presence above me, but the presence soon dissappered as he kicked me in the stomach sending me flying through the air, my back hitting the wall.

"Ugh!"

"You really think you could fool me with your little sleeping act.", as he said that, he threw my phone, hitting me right in the face, leaving a bruise.

"Tell your stupid friends to leave you alone, besides, you'll never see them again.", my expression turned into an angry one as I looked at him.

"I will get to see them again, cause they'll know where I am once they find out who you really are, Calli!", as I said that, I received another kick in the stomach, making me groan in pain.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY TO NOT CALL ME THAT!?", as he said that, he kept kicking and punching me and each time he did made me lose hope more and more. As I received one last kick, my phone rung. He growled, grabbing my face and making me stare into his eyes.

"If you tell them that you're with me and you're hurt, I swear I won't hesitate to kill you.", my eyes shrunk with fear. He grabbed the phone in his hand, answering it and putting it on my ear.

"Hello?", I slowly heard sighs of relief in the background, feeling bad that they thought I was okay.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?"

"Oh, I'm with Callister. I accidentally bumped into him on my way home. We decided to go to the movies, but the power went out and we'll have to wait until tomorrow 'till it comes back.", It was on the spot, but it was the only thing I could think of. The movie theater in town had doors that were controlled by electricity, so it made kind of sense.

"But, how did the power go out, shouldn't it have gone out for all of us?"

"Someone accidentally broke its source and now we're in this situation."

"Oh, ok. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. I love ya sis!", as he said that, I quietly began to cry.

"I love you too, Laurance.", he hung up, leaving tears on my cheeks.

"Wow, you're a pretty good liar."

"I bet you must be better then me sense your nose is so big.", each insult I gave him, I received a jolt of pain from him. However, as he kicked me in the chest, I felt one of my ribs break.

"AHHHHH!", as I screamed from the pain, Callister laughed.

"Wow! Hahahaha! You really have something in you!", tears began to fall down my cheeks again from the huge amount of pain that was coming from my chest.

"I guess I must of broke something to make you scream like that, hahahaha!", he laughed at my pain, I screamed and cried in agony. Why would he do something like this? How did he become a monster?! He stopped laughing and smiled.

"I guess I should prepare for the real fun we're gonna have in awhile. (Trust me, it ain't nothing dirty, don't worry, that'll be Garroth instead of Callister, if ya know what I mean 😏😉)", my eyes shrunk. What did he mean by that? What was he going to do? He left me, leaving me in question by his sentence. I shook my head, trying to recollect my thoughts. How about I think of a way to get out of here instead of thinking of an answer to that monster's question. I looked at my surroundings and quickly noticed a pile of trash in the corner. Maybe there might be something sharp that'll help me cut through the rope. I remembered that I was against a wall, so I decide to get up. I knew it would hurt like hell, but I was going to do it either way. I quickly sat up, feeling some pain, but not enough to make me scream. I placed my forehead on the hard wall and began to push myself up, my chest instantly feeling agony from all the pressure I was putting on it. It took a couple minutes, but I was finally up on my feet and I was ready to walk. Just as I was about to walk though, I groaned quietly in pain. Man, I gotta get out of here fast before I bleed to death. I quietly, but quickly and carefully tried to walk to the pile of rubbisg. Once I got there my eyes scanned it, trying to find anything useful. As if Lady Luck was on my side, I found a broken piece of glass. I turned around and crouched, my hand carefully grabbing it. I gripped it and slowly began to cut the rope that connected my limbs together. I successfully cut the rope holding my arms and legs.

"Now, to get out of here.", I said. I ran, trying not to cry from the pain in my chest. I opened the door quietly and and looked both sides. I decided to go with my gut and go right. I ran for my life, turning every corner I came across. However, as I turned another corner, I noticed a door with a sigh saying EXIT. I smiled. I finally can go home. I ran towards it, ready to call for help and smell freedom. But, I suddenly felt an agonizing pain on my leg.

"AHHHHHH!" , I screamed, falling to the floor with a hard thud, breaking my ribs more. I looked down, my eyes widening. A dagger had gone through my leg and impaled it. It was so deep I could see the top of the knife with some of my blood on it.

"Thought you could get away from me, huh?", my eyes shrunk. As I turned my head, I saw the monster that had captured me. He walked closer and closer towards me, making me panick. I soon began to drag my self across the floor, crying with agony and lost hope.

"No! Please! Get away from--!", I hadn't notice him gaining on me, earning me a stomp on the back.

"AHHHHHH!", I screamed in agony, feeling my chest and broken bones more broken then ever. I slowly calmed down, my vision becoming blurry. I could barely see him, but I noticed he was crouching.

"You're mine and mine only, (Y/N)~...", that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, well, I'm sure you didn't because that monster was hurting you. Anyways, maybe I should take care of him *takes a DeathNote out, but refuses to use it*. No! I can't kill just yet, I gotta wait for the rest of the story. Sorry 😓! Anyways, I'll cya guys later, Bai!

~Melody💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 543 54
"Y\N will you marry me?" This is the moment I realized I was important and wanted, not hated. ...
721 16 15
This is a Minecraft diaries fic! It's a slow-burn romance I was going to make it kind of enemies-to-lovers, but it's definitely going to be more of a...
4.2K 36 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
2.3K 158 49
❝What's the gist, physicist?❞ Y/N Zvahl is the younger sister of Laurance and Cadenza. A naive girl, living outside the campus of Meteli University...