hopeless

By kirogirl

d43n is her number but what's her name she's silent and her pack always leaving her behind on purpose . will... More

* 1*
*3*
* 4*
* 5*
* 6 *
*7*
* 8*
* 9 *
* 10 *
* 11*
* 12*
* 13*
* 14 *
*15*
* 16*
*17*
*18* Alex
19 alex
*20* Alex
*21*Alex
*22*
*23*

* 2*

31 0 1
By kirogirl

i woke up in his bed i cautiously moved back to the floor as he watched me from the closet i layed on the floor again  he was still looking at me then he spoke i read his lips as he speaks so i can properly hear him .

" we have a diner to go to " he handed me another dress and scarf as i stood up "i'm going to have you shower before ok" 

i nodded at his words and stepped into the restroom and stood in the door way " go on get in the shower  "

 i closed the door behind me and showered with my clothes  on i got out dried off and changed into the next dress he picked out for me i didn't have any shoes because asher was afraid that id run away. 

i came out of the restroom with my hair in a towel and alex came out of the closet with a pair of flats "asher was saving these for you" he said gently and handed them to me

 "you look beautiful" he smiled and kissed my cheek he didn't continue,there was a long silence and then a knock at the door 

"yes come in " a butler looking guy came in bowed hurridly and straghtend himself out before speaking. " dinner is ready sir " he said timidly 

" thankyou " alex said as he grasped the paper from his  hand and the man left .

 alex then resumed getting ready and finaly looked at me

 "come here " he said as he walked into the bathroom , i followed and he then dried my hair and then went to dinner . 

~TIME SKIP.                        ~

latter after diner we went back to his room and i sat on the floor again and he spoke so i looked at him 

"where did  you come from " i just sat there quietly 

" hmmm start talking young lady " he said sternly and sat next to me and stroked my hair i didn't mind and started humming a tune and he just stroked my hair silently and pulled me closer sending tingles through my body , i stopped humming  

" why did you stop it was beautiful . i like it when you hum i wish you never stop" i just looked at him and didn't start up again . 

he placed his hand on my cheek and then kissed it , he picked me up and placed me on the bed . he kissed my cheek and then he kissed my   lips .

 i know i blushed because he didn't hesitate to stop when he stopped he just looked at me " sorry i didn't mean to-"

 he stopped when interrupted him with a kiss on the cheek and crawled back to the floor  

"oh no you don't " he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his sending tingles all over even when he kissed me  i felt my  face get hot as he pulled me closer he whispered in my ear

"your're not going  anywhere" he tightned his grip around me and pulled me even closer until i couldn't get any closer

 "what's your name  " he said to me again i smiled and stayed quiet and didn't say anything  and he  kissedme again  on the cheek  i grumbled trying to escape his grasp i also made whimpering noises trying to escape. 

" oh i didn't mean to scare you " as he started running his fingers through my hair . we layed there like that until dawn broke out and the sun peered through the clouds and shined into our eyes he looked at me and i tapped him and pointed at the sun .

" hm- what are you trying to show me " he said confused and i pointed at the sun once more.

 " the sun ?" i nodded.

 " what about the sun?" he questioned  i grabbed a piece of paper and a pen i found on the nightstand and wrote D43N and then fixed the four to look like an A and fixed the three to make a W spelling DAWN and pointed at the paper the sun then myself.

 " oh your name is dawn ?" i nodded as he said my name i finaly smiled and he took my hand and sent tingles up my arm 

" i like your smile you should smile more often "

**************************ALEX'S POV*******************************************************

she smiled for the first time of me seeing her i loved her smile and wanted her to smile more she was beautiful , i smiled back at her and she laughed just a little and held her hand to her mouth hiding her laugh i can't ask for a better mate than her.

 she for the first time in two days communicated  with anyone for at least twelve years . she was here for a long time and probably needed me and i wasn't around to keep her in perfect condition . 

we went down for breakfast and the teens from the other day glared at her .

" she's his little pet " chimed sam as we were passing her by .

" yeah she is " said another.

 " why didn't he go for a prettier mate because she's so damaged " i turned around and yelled at them .

" was thirty lashes not good enough for you " as i slapped one of them across the head for the last thing he said  . 

"learn to respect your luna !" as i yelled at them dawn had sat at the counter .

" why should we respect someone who doesn't even have a name " someone yelled across the room   i walked over and punched him to the ground and others in my pack chanted kick his ass and then i stopped hitting him as i saw dawn's face staring at me , she had the most serious face i have ever seen ,such a serious face . 

she grabbed her food and ran upstairs to the elevator and to our room when i got upstairs she locked herself in the bathroom i could hear her sobbing she opened  the door and ran past me i yelled her name and she didn't stop she just kept running i didn't chase after her i just stood there .

****************************ASHER'S POV****************************************************

i heard a sudden knock at the door i had just finished putting my folded laundry away and i opened the door it was D43N and she had a scared expression on her face .

" whats wrong " i asked forgetting she dosn't speak to anyone and she started using sign language wich i didn't know she used and she signed me what alex did and she started sobbing so i hugged her  not caring that she was alex's mate she needed it and i was second alpha and didn't care he didn't hurt her so that was good i told her everything is ok , she nodded and she held onto me like she never wanted me to let go and then i heard a loud bang on my door.

 "open the door  i know you have her ..... give her to me !" alex screamed through the door scaring her .

"alex calm down you're scaring her " i said back still trying to comfort  her , she clung to me . 

she trusted me i know she did and i wasn't going to let him scare her like this . i opened the door 

" she's fine . so go elsewhere please before you scare her again " i stammered 

" you will not tell me what to do with my mate !"  he yelled at me and punched me making me fall  to the ground he walked in and pinned her to the ground i swear he would have killed her .

" don't you ever leave my side and come to him do you understand me " he yelled at her and she nodded.

 "answer me " he yelled at her again  she whimpered but didn't answer , he raised his hand as if  he was going to slap her she closed her eyes and waited for the slap but he punched the floor next to her making a big hole and she got out  of the way.

she  started running ,she shifted right before our eyes and ran off .

alex came over and beat the snot out of me.

 "go find her and bring her to me if you don't i will kill you with my  bare hands do you understand" he yelled it 

" yes sir " i said as i shifted and ran after her trying to catch her scent i knew she was strong and smart but i didn't think she could shift so easily for her first time , i still can't shift so easy without pain . i chased her into the forest and jumped onto her and we shifted back she and i were clothed during our shift back i expected her to be bare because that's just how shifts work . i fell on top of her and she screamed.

 "ahhhhhhh-"i cut her off with my hand over her mouth , i realised that there was a stick that cut deep into her leg and she started struggling to get away.

 i held her tighter in my arms as if she could escape and i slid her out from under me and put her in my lap and i was still covering her mouth 

" if you don't scream i'll let go " i said calmly . and then she bit my hand. 

my hand started to bleed and she pushed me off of her trying to get up she fell and scraped her knee all of her old wounds healed but it takes her a long time to heal wounds .

 i laughed "you bit me ." i repeated it a couple of times , she frowned and tried to stand up and fell to her knees and started crying . i knew she didn't like violence .

 i stopped trying to take her and then cradled her in my arms 

"i'm sorry, i don't want to hurt you " i said quietly we sat there for a long time and she fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 21 20
Ella knows the dangers of being a part of the pack. She knows the rules of being a werewolf. However, as she enter high school, she can't help but...
1K 24 18
I was a weird kid. I was the type that would always read and get good grades. I was considered a disgrace to talk to. But one day, I decided to chang...
814 13 34
This story is about a magical white wolf that has been banished from her pack because of her powers. that said white wolf falls in love with a beauti...
575K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...