Graphic Tips And Tutorials

By GraphicCity

So you don't know how to use Pixlr or Photoshop? Or do you just want some tips? Then you're in the right plac... More

| I N T R O D U C T I O N |
| R E Q U E S T S |
| A P P S |
superimposeโคต
picsartโคต
photoshopโคต
pixlrโคต
Golden text - Pixlr

01| blending textures

982 32 0
By GraphicCity

{Reminder: If you use a template, texture, background and etc that we made, please give us credit!}

1. Open whatever you like as background and a texture.

2. Go to the "mask" tab and scroll until you see the brush. Then, click on the little button on the right, "soft brush". Then, start erasing it until you feel satisfied.

3. Merge. Add the other texture that you like and place it where ever you like. Repeat step 2.

There is still some place left. Hmm, what should we do?

Well don't be so stupid and add another texture over it.

Then, go to whatever app you use and add a filter that you like.

4. Then, add your Faceclaim and whatever else that you like. Open it in phonto and write your title!

Feel free to use the texture (even tho Ur not going to use it) but give credit (-:

Sadly, I don't remember who made the textures. Credit to whoever who did them!

Thank you for reading!
Lots of love,
Hayleymccall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
25.7K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
212K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc