New friends

Dramioneblinny által

This is a dramione, blinny and thesy story and I hope you like it. Plz vote Több

Going to Hogwarts
Head boy
Meeting the Slytherins
Sleep over
Blaise
Blaise leaves
2 years later
Blaise comes back
The weddings

Telling Hermy and Pans

2.5K 85 0
Dramioneblinny által

Ginny's pov :

I had tell Hermione about this. I went up to the library to look for her. I asked Pans if she had seen her. I told her to help me find Hermione as I has to tell them something. We went to there common room and found Hermione and Draco sitting and talking.
" Hermione I need to you something supper important. Can we go in your room as I don't want Dray to know."
" Sure Ginny. Draco I'll be right back." She said.
We went to her room and sat on her bed.
" What do you want to talk about?" Pans asked.
" Blaise has left Hogwarts and gone to live in the muggle world as he loved me and couldn't see me with Harry but if I was happy with Harry he would not try to win me from him." I said crying. " Here read his letter Pans. Out loud please." I gave Pansy the letter's and she began to read them out. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.
" Oh my god, Ginny we are so sorry. Do you love Blaise?" Hermione asked.
" Yes, I do. A lot actually but I never realised it until now and now he's gone forever." I said between tears.
" I think I'll have to be with Harry only now." I said after a moment of silence. " Thanks for listening girls and promise me you won't tell anyone about this."
" We promise." They said together.
We left the room and found Draco sitting outside drinking water. " Goodbye, Dray." Pansy ans I said and left.
I didn't go for dinner that night. I just went to sleep.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

290K 4.3K 42
What will happen when James and Lily Potter return from the dead?
64.6K 1.5K 56
Mafia series Dwayne Keifer Alvarez was know for being a cold hearted and ruthless mafia in the underground society. However, that side of him vanishe...
125K 1.6K 20
We are told that no one can raise the dead not even Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, but what if someone can raise the dead. We all know the...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC