She Couldn't (Minecraft Mystr...

By __DaeAndJulia__

So to people who have seen the previous book, I got locked out. Now I am countinuing it here so Imma change t... More

Chapter 1 ~ Moving In
Chapter 2 ~ Olive Garden
A/n
Chapter 4 ~ Preparing for Auditions
A/N: I am So sorry
A/n
Chapter 5 ~ Let's go on a vacation!!
Chapter 6 ~ Inneundos

Chapter 3 ~ Park

66 2 5
By __DaeAndJulia__

Chapter 3!! I decided to do dis cuz I was bored

You

"Hey Y/n!" Travis ran up to me. I was walking to my house.

"Yeah?"

"Aph wanted me to walk Celeste and I didn't want to be alone so if you want...?" He trailed off.

"Hm... let me think, a girl and a pervert alone in the park at 3 am in the morning... No and why are you even awake?" I asked sassily.

"I can ask you the same thing," he said smirking.

I stayed quiet.

"Y/n?"

"Sorry, and maybe I can go to the park with you, sure, I need to think anyways," he nodded and we took Celeste to the park.

~At the Park~

Me and Travis were walking together. Celeste was just playing around.

"So Travis, I got a question for you," I said.

"Shoot," he said.

"Why is your hair white? You look like Jack Frost to be honest," I giggled.

"My hair is white because of my dad, I guess, I actually don't know," he ran a hand through his hair.

"Well it's kinda cute, the way you look like Jack Frost, I mean," I ruffled his hair. He put on a goofy face and I laugh.

"Okay then, I'll ask you a question," we walked to a play ground. I sat on the swing and swung a bit.

"Okay shoot," I looked down on my old converse.

"Why are you so adorable?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you adorable?" He repeated.

"I'm not!" I said. I really wasn't. (I'm pretty sure all of you readers are pretty, cute, smart and lovely)

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Nuh-uh"

"Uhu"

"Okay we are weird," I giggled. He smiled and pushed me causing me to swing a bit higher.

I laughed as I saw Celeste chasing Travis.

"Y/n!! Help me!!" He screamed jumping on one of the picnic tables.

"Haha, Celeste!" I picked Celeste up and petted it. (Is Celeste a he or a her? Imma just refer to Celeste as it)

"Why does that dog hate me so much?" I heard Travis mumble.

I decided to tease him.

"Oh is Twavis bewing mean to you?" I said in a baby voice. Celeste whimpered like it was saying yes.

"Hey! I'm the one being attacked here!" He exclaimed. I giggled as Celeste growled.

By the time we got home it was 7:41 am. Everyone was awake.

"Thanks for walking Celeste!" Aph said.

"No prob!" I pet Celeste.

I walk home and see Garroth at my front door. Wonder why he's here?

"Hey Gar Gar, whatcha doing here?"

"Well there's a play, Katelyn and Aph are holding, it's called Minecraft Diaries, I think, yeah, and I was wondering if you could play a role in it?" He asked.

"Oh, sure, when's the audition?"

"Tomorrow,"

501 words,

And that is a chapter done and done. I hope evryone enjoyed. Thanks to all of your wonderful support! Love you all, peace out!

~Author ~ Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
121K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
833K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...