The 5 th wave

By SW102605

Me Cassie again by myself This felling I've finally found it again sadness ... Hatred for me all for me... More

Cassie made myself alone again
I love you ....!?
You came back ?
Love hurts!
I'll stay for you.
New start.
I want to fly.
I have a confession to make.
The really late introduction.
How we should do this ( evans point of view. )
RUN ( back to cassies point of view).
Complicated.
You fix me up
Your hurt!
This is crazy

Falling in and out of place

44 0 0
By SW102605

I slammed my door. Was it just opisit day for me or some thing . I feel the cold tears on my cheek. Some thing I caught a glimpse of but what a girl with blonde hair and looked like me. I heard screaming I open my door what the RUN Ben said I grabbed Sammy's hand . We when't up the stairs she got into the house that we found . Who is she we ran to the roof Cassie Sam screamed oh no I gasped I had slipped out of breath trying to get up on the roof again I held onto shingle on the roof help me I screamed then the lady came and said it ok she stepped on my hands and then grabbed Sammy SAMs I screamed as I fell . I hit the hard ground ahh GOD I started coughing up blood I probably boat broke a lot of bones it's out of the question I saw somebody running to me but too late couldn't make them out I was passed out not dead just to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...