Our Love Story, Told by Draco...

By LongLiveDramione

Who knew Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Princess and brains of the Golden Trio, could actually fall for for... More

A/N
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Countdown!!!!
Chapter 3
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
A/N

HAAAAPPYY BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

672 12 0
By LongLiveDramione

Okay, first of all guys, isn't that just the most AMAZING picture above?!?!?! Today is a VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!!! It is (suspenseful music, duhn duhn duhn).............  TOM FELTON's, aka Draco Malfoy, BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Oh, Tom. You're so wonderful. I wouldn't be able to write this fanfic without you. You are amazing and a great actor. You are amazing in each and every one of the Harry Potter films. I wouldn't be able to ship Dramione, my OTP, without you. I love, LOve, LOVE YOU!!!!!!Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

I apologize, Hermione Granger, for not dedicating something to you three days ago. Happy Birthday to Hermione Granger, too!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
473K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
312K 13.8K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...