Your Guardian Angel ( Patrick...

By FrankIerosLittlegurl

Living as a normal teenager ; Life was hard for Peyton Louise Wentz , But what if the angel she thought never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE
Another authors note

Chapter 6

181 11 13
By FrankIerosLittlegurl

Chapter 6

Peyton woke up in a white room , dextrose was at her left arm , Pete was sleeping at the couch next to her bed . She gently sats up and saw her mother talking to the doctor outside the room .

“ Where am I ? ”

“ Peyton ? are you alright ?”

Pete comes close to her and holds her hand . Like it’s been years that her brother haven’t touched her , Pete began to cry and hugged her so tight .

“ I , I thought you’ll die . ”

Peyton shivers , she can’t believe that she almost die ?! Like really die ?! How can she die ? she was just .

“ Pete ? what do you mean ?”

“ You were in a coma for almost a week now .”

“ what ? coma ? I was in a coma ?”

Pete nodded , and he told Peyton what really did happen days ago .

Peyton got hit and run by a car while Pete was about to pick her up at school , and she was in a coma for almost 5 days now . Peyton cried , and it’s not because of that , but because of what she was doing those 5 days ago , she was so happy with her guardian angel , but that was not all true , she was just having a very long dream in her head , Patrick is not real , it’s just her imagination , it was all a big dream . The kiss , those smiles , the hugs that Patrick always give her , it was all just a dream . She cries and , her mother and father came in and hugged her so tight , and told her everything will be back to normal , there were so many of her schoolmates who visited her , it includes Samantha and William’s Groups . They said sorry to her for all they did to her . Peyton forgave them , when it was nighttime , she was the only one in her hospital room right now , her parents and brother went home , so she can have a privacy of her own .

“ Patrick.”

She notice the cuts in her legs when she looked at it , she turns the light on and looked around if Patrick , will appear . She gently sings I miss you , and tears runs down while she sings , and she stops to call Patrick again . She heard a whisper in her ear .

“ I’m Here you’re safe with me. ”

It sounded like a familiar voice , voice of Patrick , he said that to Peyton when she was slushed up of Samantha at the library .

“Patrick , I … I …. Need you.”

“ I love you Peyton…”

She looked around the room to see if Patrick was really there , she cried when she didn’t find him , she believed the lie , the lie in her dream . She sat down and took her bag under her bed , she look at it and a surprise , the blink-182 shirt that Patrick gave her was in there . She heard a whisper again .

“ you look pretty in punk ”

She misses Patrick , even though he wasn’t real , she loved him .

Days and months past by . Her brother Pete invited a blonde haired guy with a pair of beautiful blue or gray eyes in the house they go downstairs at the basement , Well Pete told Peyton if she wants to see his band or something .

“ man , where is that guy anyway ?”

“ chill Joe , he’ll arrive”

Peyton was in the living room watching TV , when someone knocked on the door . She opened the door , and saw a pale skin , kinda chubby but he was cute , his hair was blond , and he has those perfect green eyes and his pinky lips .

Peyton looks at him directly reassuring that she met someone that has the same face as this guy has , he was smiling at her .

“ Ahm , is this Pete Wentz house ?”

“ Patrick ?”

Pete saw Patrick in the door and invited him in .

“ Oh by the way Patrick she’s my sister Peyton .”

“ Hi .”

Peyton can’t believe her eyes , but he is Patrick , her guardian angel , but why does he looks like he gained weight or something .

“ Peyton ! hey ! don’t you gonna say hello to Patrick ?”

“ Ah no , it’s alright Pete , I think I know Louise already.”

“ haha , don’t call her that . well lets go bro.”

Patrick blinked at Peyton after saying that . And they left , leaving Peyton , she believe the lie . It wasn’t a lie at all . Her Guardian Angel Patrick Vaughn Stump , is real .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 239 17
I'm Pete Wentz. I'm a sophomore in high school. And I fell in love with the wrong person. Patrick Stump. Christian. Against homosexuals. And worst of...
11.3K 816 17
When a natural disaster causes famine, sickness, and death, the world is brought back to the dark ages and humanity is nearly wiped out. Pete Wentz j...
220K 7.9K 105
book one • 101 dramatic, fluffy, happy, or weird imagines about the one and only patrick vaughn stump. because patrick is an angel and everybody love...
4.9K 250 22
(completed) Emily has had almost everything stripped away from her in only a few short months. The only thing keeping her alive are her dreams. dream...