Your Guardian Angel ( Patrick...

FrankIerosLittlegurl tarafından

Living as a normal teenager ; Life was hard for Peyton Louise Wentz , But what if the angel she thought never... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE
Another authors note

Chapter 5

160 9 2
FrankIerosLittlegurl tarafından

Chapter 5        

                               **************************

“ I Love you Peyton ”

While Peyton hungs up from the single phone call , she’s in a big bed , in a big city that she barely knows , city of dreams . She goes to the kitchen and cooks some dinner or meal for two people . There was someone on the door , she hurried to open it and saw Patrick , exhausted Patrick . He hugged her and gave the world to her after he kissed her lips . They go to the dining room and ate dinner .

“ how’s tour ? , I thought you wouldn’t be home ?”

Patrick looked at her and hold her hand gently , like he wants to tell Peyton he doesn’t really wanted to leave her for work and he misses her already.

“ honey , I missed you.”

Peyton’s more worried and tears were pouring down to her face , Patrick stands up and hugs her .

“You shouldn’t have come here , it hurts you know ? you’ve been touring for all year , and only a day here every 2 months . This is unfair .”

Patrick hugged her more tight as she cries and begs Patrick to stay for a little while .

“ Honey , I know this is hard for us but , I’m doing this for us . And you know that , I love you ok ? and I will contact you everyday as I can .”

“ I Love you Patrick”

“ I love you too.”

Patrick’s phone ringed , and he answered it .

“ Yes , I’ll just pick me up for 15 minutes .”

Peyton begans to hold Patrick in his legs she begs for Patrick not to go .

“ Patrick stay with me please .”

Patrick leans down to her , wiping the tears coming from her face , looking at her directly , hugs her so tight and tears were coming from his eyes to .

“ I Need to go . I’m sorry.”

“ Patrick ! Please !”

                               **************************

Peyton wokes up from a very bad dream , she ws dried from tears , she looks beside her , and Patrick was still there sleeping so peacefully , She hugged Patrick so tight and it woke him up .

“ Peyton ? why are you crying are you alright ?”

Peyton kept on crying and hugged him very tight , Patrick roll to her side and hugged her back . Peyton is trying to gain her guts for saying to Patrick that she loves him and she doesn’t need those 2 more dumb wishes , she just wants Patrick to be with her .

“ Peyton , hey , are you alright ?”

Peyton looks at him , and she saw Patrick he was looks so worried , and now Peyton really now know that Patrick really did care for her . She sats up and holds Patrick’s hand .

“ Patrick . I’m not ready to walk this earth alone .”

“ Is this you’re second wish ?”

“ My last wish .”

“ What is it ?”

“ I Want you to be with me in the future . I want to see the future , I want to have a perfect life with you in the future .”

Patrick looked at Peyton , the look that Peyton doesn’t deserve , and wasn’t expected at all .

“ I Can let you see the future , but me in it … It can never happen . Peyton . Im sorry .”

“ Patrick , you .. you don’t need”

“ Peyton I want you to understand this , I know you’re falling for me . but I cant feel the same way as you do . Im you’re Guardian Angel and I’m not your lover , and I can never be that guy .”

“ Make my wish come true , I wished for it ! it’s my second wish !”

Patrick doesn’t have the choice , but to let her wish come true , he looks at her and makes his move . The whole place was cracking up , Peyton was falling into this big bed , the same she had in her dream , she looks around the bedroom and saw picture of her and Patrick , smiling and the picture of the two of them getting married .

She’s married to Patrick , her wish did came true . Someone knocked on the door and she opened it , it was Patrick wearing a cup , a jacket , a tshirt inside , he just look like what he did in her dream , but this time there was pile of bags .

“ Patrick .”

“Honey!”

Patrick hugged her and kissed her cheek . He go to the living room and put down his bag on the floor and remove his jacket and cap . 

“ you’re Home .”

“I Missed you so much ! I love you !”

Peyton thingked to much , her wish was just so perfect and just amazing , Patrick was in her arms when they were sleeping , she wokes up and Patrick is still beside her , his blond hair covering his other eye , his cute perfect nose , his pale skin and his perfect pink lips . She traces his face with a light stroke , that makes Patrick to smile and grab her hand .

“ Goodmorning Honey.”

Patrick kisses her lips and sats up to get his phone in the bedside table . She looks at Patrick , and from the looks of Patrick after reading a text message , he looks worried .

“ Patrick , who is that ?”

“ Ah ? ahm no It’s nothing , I’m gonna cook breakfast.”

Patrick stands up quickly , and gets a shirt and boxer , and get up and go downstairs to the kitchen and cook something . Peyton was feeling some morning sickness or whatever , she goes quickly to the bathroom and throws up . She go downstairs and saw Patrick calling someone. He looks like his arguing to someone in the phone.

“ Man , but how can it be ? I just got home , I mean we just got home to our families , and now were being booked again ? can’t you just booked it on the next month ? We still have personal lives man , we still need to spend time with our love ones .”

Patrick silently listens to the guy over the line , while Peyton keeps on telling herself that it didn’t really happen .

“ Shit , ok . Like what the fuck are we ? are we robot already ? You know we all now have personal lives , and we still need to take care of that , and how ? if we kept on touring . It’s been three months I wasn’t home and I just arrived last night , then now you’re telling me that we should pack our bags again ? and leave tomorrow evening ? are you insane ?”

Patrick breathes in and out heavily .

“ Ok yeah , we will go . See you Goodbye”

Patrick ends up the call and started to walk around while looking at the sky , Peyton enters and Patrick saw her , he was so surprised .

“ Hey Honey , ahm are you there a while ago ?”

Peyton hugged him so tight .

“ Are you leaving me again ?”

Patrick nodded while he stokes his hand to the strands of her hair , she began to cry , and Patrick hums .

“ I’m sorry hon, I don’t want to leave you , and you heard that right ? but it’s still a opportunity the band is getting success and we need to sacrifice , even though it’s hard , we need to do it . Please understand.”

“ But Patrick .”

“I’m sorry honey .”

“when will you leave ?”

“ tonight.”

Peyton accepts the truth that Patrick is really busy for him to give her the life she deserves , she just helps her husband in arranging his things for the whole day , cause he’s gonna leave again for months , at dinner they didn’t talk to eachother , they were so silent and Patrick knows Peyton was not in the mood .

“ Honey , I don’t want to see you like that.It’s gonna be months again before seeing you again .”

“ and so ?”

“ Peyton ! You know im doing this for us right ?”

“ you don’t really need to do this , you can quit the band and just work as a accountant or whatever , we can have a normal life.”

“ I’ve had enough , ok . I’m going , I’ll just call you as soon as we arrive .”

Patrick left with his things , he was mad at Peyton . Peyton cried and sing something , she just notice Patrick wasn’t there to save her and be with her .

“ Patrick !”

She fell on the floor , blood was spilling in her thighs , she didn’t knew she was pregnant , the door opened and it was Patrick .

“ Shit! What happened honey !”

Patrick carried her to the car and drove to the hospital .

“ Honey ! honey ! are you alright ?!”

Peyton was losing too much , she lost her consciousness .

She woke up and she’s in her bedroom again , the wish just faded away . she looks for Patrick and he wasn’t there either

“Patrick!”

She called out loud but Patrick didn’t came at all , she fix herself up and go to school , the whole day , she sung every song , just for Patrick to appear , she called his name a hundred times but nothing . Patrick didn’t appear , he’s smile , his beautiful green eyes , his pink lips , he wasn’t there .

School was over it’s Friday today and Peyton would rather be in the café than in the school’s football field and kept on calling Patrick . She droves to the café and orders herself a fair-trade coffee , the one that she always order . She goes to the table , the table where she and Patrick had a deal . She looks at the chair and glances through the window hoping that when she take a look back at the chair in front of her , she will see handsome Patrick . But nothing happened . She took a sip of her coffee , it just tastes so different.

“ it’s not special anymore . without Patrick flirting in the girl at the counter who makes coffee”

*sighs*

It took her a long hour to stop waiting for Patrick to appear , she drove to the mall to the record store , where she and Patrick had their second kiss . She takes a look on the new arrival of merchs and paid for it . It took her the guts to ask the store manager if they saw Patrick came here or whatever. But they haven’t recognize who she was approaching to them . Peyton go to the cupcake shop and ordered the same cupcakes she ordered when she and Patrick ate there yesterday . She again called Patrick by Patty cakes , and sung I Miss you by Blink-182 , the one that Patrick’s Favorite . Then she left two cupcakes on the table . And go home .

She arrived home and there is nobody there . Pete’s car wasn’t in the garage and neither of his things were in the living room . And suddenly she go upstairs and saw a white feather on the floor , Fourth feather . And Peyton took it and put it on the pencil holder where the other were in there. She looks at the four feathers at the pencil holder , only one more feather and she’ll lose Patrick . She thought about suicidal , and thought that if she dies maybe she’ll become a angel like him and they can be together at last . She took some knife in the kitchen go to the shower , opened the shower and began to cut her skin too deep , she cries and she saw blood streaming with the water .

“ PATRICK!”

The shower pauses , she looks up and saw Patrick , he’s mad at her.

“ What The hell are you doing ha !?”

Patrick pulled her up and touched her arms and Peyton’s cuts began to heal , Patrick was so angry that he shouted at Peyton for doing the most crazy stuff in her life .

“ Cutting ha ? is that how you end you’re life ?! you should have just got hitted by a car instead !”

Peyton looked at Patrick .

“ Yes ! And What do you care ha ?! I’ve been calling you out for almost a day ! did you know that fucking fourth wish was so stupid !? because you still left me for that fucking band you have ! and now you didn’t appear for me !? you know I look like a fucking idiot calling out your name a while ago singing songs , going to the places we’ve been going to ! You fucking angel ! why did I even have fallen for you !? ha !?”

Patrick was so shocked and just can’t utter a word . Peyton looks at him , and she doesn’t want to wish about something but she has to . She’s like living in a dream right now . Everything she sees is just full of crap and just illusion .

“ Say what you want.”

Patrick looked at Peyton .

“ I Want to wake up right now , even though I know I’m not dreaming or whatever , I Just like to see reality right now , I don’t need you in it .”

Patrick took a deep breath and move close to Peyton , he leans in and kisses Peyton’s lips , and he pulled out . And He looks so sad , he can’t understand why and how .

“ Is that what you want . You’re wish is granted . This is Good bye . Peyton Louise Wentz …”

Peyton doesn’t want to hear any single thing from Patrick ever again , she wants to believe that Patrick and all of this was just an illusion and soon she will wake up . Peyton close her eyes .

“ I love you Peyton Wentz.”

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14K 783 31
*SET BEFORE THE HIATUS* Patrick is the shy, dorky weird kid who doesn't seem to fit in anywhere. Pete is the music-loving, bass-slapping, popular kid...
3K 176 28
Patrick Stump was single, and more than ready to mingle. However, his idea of mingling wasn't necessarily a blind date that his 'friends' had organis...
4.9K 250 22
(completed) Emily has had almost everything stripped away from her in only a few short months. The only thing keeping her alive are her dreams. dream...
6.4K 243 27
(#Wattys2014 do what you can to save the universe and leave as many votes as you can for this story) A Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz O.C. story. COMPE...