Your Guardian Angel ( Patrick...

By FrankIerosLittlegurl

Living as a normal teenager ; Life was hard for Peyton Louise Wentz , But what if the angel she thought never... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE
Another authors note

Chapter 1

638 13 1
By FrankIerosLittlegurl

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day at school during the most boring time of Peyton at Spanish class . She looks and tries to listen to Ms. Parker while discussing the different kinds of costumes during the 1800’s . She can’t really pay attention because of the guy sitting in the chair beside her , William Beckett ; handsome , tall , brown hair , perfect eyes , and his amazing voice , he’s the school’s heartrob , and Peyton’s crush . Literally she really had a crush on him since she first saw him sing at music class . But William is such a bully and douche to her . And suddenly a gum was thrown to her face .

“Oops Sorry , I didn’t notice you .”

William really meant t throw it , he likes pissing Peyton , cause she doesn’t give a damn even though she’s got gum all over her hair , she doesn’t complain . Peyton moved at the last row , and wipe her face with her handkerchief , looked at the ceiling .

*sighs*

“Can somebody just tell my guardian angel to appear ? Like I thought , a guardian angel is here to protect every single one of us ? well then where is it ?”

Finally the bell ringed. And Spanish class is over, school is over for now, Peyton grabbed her things and head over to her locker to fix her things. Suddenly a group of girls just walked in. Perfect girls, with everything in the world, that’s what Peyton wants. She wants friends that is just so gorgeous and famous that it will make her to be fitted and to be the rightful girlfriend of William Beckett . She notice the girls looked at her with their signature bitch look.

“What are you looking at ? Wentz ?”

And they get back on track and just walk away with their hideous laugh , while Peyton looks at her locker and just hoped that someday , she will be on their club , and just be friends with the famous girls in their school .

She went to the parking lot and hope that her brother pick her up. She waited for a hour and finally , a black car arrived it’s her brother’s car .

“Louise! Get in ! Quick!”

Peyton doesn’t like her brother to call her by her second name. She jumps in his car .

“Pete , you’re late for a hour ! are you kidding me ? and what did I told you about calling me in my second name !”

Pete looked at Peyton and just laughed his head off .

“WHAT’s SO FUNNY?!?”

“Sis , relax ok ? You need to go home, you’re tired.”

Pete started the car and drove to their house , Peyton gets out of the car and stares at her brother .

“Aren’t you gonna enter the house ?”

“ ahm yeah no , I’m going to pick up Meagan . See you later”

Peyton walks in the house and no one was home , well because her parents were gone to a cruise , and well his brother is going to his girlfriend . So she got upstairs to her room and lay in bed , tries to fall asleep even though it’s late in the afternoon .

A white feather just dropped down on her face , for no reason she didn’t felt weird about it , she even got to play with it by stroking it to her skin , and tries to cut herself with it , she got up and go to her study desk and put the feather on her pencil holder .

And with big surprise she saw a tall, blond haired guy with matching perfect green eyes was just standing in front of her bedroom door. He’s wearing all white but with a black slim glasses. and he’s even smiling at her. Peyton looks at him for a while , and pinches herself for her to get back to her senses , but when she looked at the door again , he’s still there looking straight at her with a matching big smile on his face , she finally had the guts to ask him.

“Who … Who are you ?”

“I’m your guardian angel”

She laughed and look at the stranger , who just said a very weird thing . Guardian Angel ? Like really ? She turned her face on him again , and he nodded . Like he can read her mind or something , she felt so strange with his presence , it was so peaceful and quiet.

“Ok , I’m serious , who are you ? and how did you get into my room ?”

He scratch his head , like he’s trying to tell her that what he said a while ago was all true .

“Didn’t you hear me ? I’m you’re Guardian angel . The one that protects and looks after you.”

Peyton was getting to be pissed off with the guy .

“Look , if you’re just here to piss me off . or William told you to be here to make me pissed off , but can you just get out of here , before I call the cops .”

“Huh ? William ? I told you already . And why did you even asked for me ? if you want me to get out and leave you ? You confuse me”

“wait … What ? asked for you ?”

She remembers the wish she did while on her Spanish class , but she didn’t know that it will all come true , and she didn’t expect that Guardian Angels are true , cause she just believe that there are no such things . She freaked out , and pushed the guy away and grabbed the car keys and drove to a Café .

She got out of the car , and saw the guy standing near the café door . He just changed his clothes , he’s now wearing a leather jacket , a v-neck shirt inside of it , pair of skinny pants and he even wears a fedora this time . She rubbed her eyes and she thinks to herself ~ He’s too hot to be an Angel~ She goes to him and kicked his leg.

“Owwww! What’s the for ?!”

“Stalker!”

She entered the café but the mysterious guy was at the back of her and kinda followed her .

“ok ! Stop it ! QUIT IT!”

“Are you gonna order some coffee?”

“Why are you even here ? huh?”

“I’ll just order our coffees and I’ll talk to you later , and now find a seat for us .”

“what the ?!”

He shut her up by putting her index finger in the front of her lips .

“Fair trade Coffee , no milk but with sugar right ?”

“how did you ?”

“you’re average drink right ? you want it ? I’ll pay for it .”

“are you really stalking me ?”

He smiled and stated their orders . Peyton look’s for a table near the window , and sits . She looks at the guy who was smiling and was talking to the girl at the cash register , she looks at the two of them and the girl was laughing and the guy would gently open his eyes for the girl to smile so big , and even blushing .

Peyton rolls her eyes . And the guy arrived with two cups in his hands . She took the cup with a very cute handwriting of her name at it . She stares at the guy while he was sitting at the chair that faces to her .

“Hey , aren’t you gonna drink it ? I flirted with that girl just to make it very special.”

“ flirted ? I knew it ! you’re one of William’s friend ! but I haven’t saw you before”

She takes a sip and looks at the guy , he has a weird expression going on .

“it tastes great.”

“im not you’re stalker , and who is William anyway ?”

“who are you ? like really , who are you?”

“Patrick , Patrick Vaughn Stump”

Peyton looks at Patrick with a big smile on his face after saying his name , and she thought about the thing that Patrick told her , that he isn’t a stalker and he doesn’t even know William .

“Patrick ? and what did you say ? You’re my what ?”

“Guardian Angel”

Patrick sips his coffee and glances at the guy in the table beside the counter , he was reading a newspaper and stirs he’s coffee , he points out his finger at him.

“You see that guy over there ?”

Peyton looks at the guy and looks back at Patrick.

“Ahuh , what’s with him anyway ?”

“ see that girl at the counter ? She’s his Guardian Angel.”

He points the cute looking girl at the counter . Peyton looks at Patrick with her eyebrows crossed , she thinks she’s going completely insane and she’s nuts , talking to a very strange and weird guy , who keeps on telling her that he’s her Guardian Angel , and she even shared a table with him .

Patrick looks at the window and took a deep breath. He pulled something out from his pocket , a small notebook , it was golden plated and has sliver thin pages in it . Peyton looks at Patrick while he was beginning to unfold it , and unleashed it’s form , it’s usually a big book and he opens it and took out a silver colored paper , with blue ink on it and he handed it over to Peyton .

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Peyton Wentz ,

I Patrick Vaughn Stump you’re guardian angel , hereby give you five wishes , for five days . Ask me anything or wish anything to me , one wish for a day . And I will grant it . Five days and im gone .

                                                                       Sincerely ,

                                                                              Patrick Stump

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peyton looks at Patrick , she kinda laughed at Patrick , that seriously why did he even hand this out ? Patrick looked so serious and hand her a silver colored feather .

“Sign it”

Peyton signed it and gave the paper back to Patrick .

“I signed it for you to leave .”

Patrick smirked and fold the book into it’s original look and put it inside his pocket again . He rolled the paper and looked at Peyton , he seemed to be surprise to what Peyton told him .

“Maybe you don’t , cause you sign it for me to stay.”

He build a enormous evil smile at Peyton.

“whatever you want to think, you can leave now.”

“No.”

Patrick looked at her in the eyes and sink inside of her, making her say “stay” Patrick looked away and stand up he’s face looked so blank as he goes to the door and looks at her . Peyton looks at him .

“What do you have in mind ?”

“Ha ? Why?”

“ So we can get this started already , Today you should make a wish , remember ? one day one wish .”

“ ok , but  im not ready for my first wish .”

“ fine , just call me if you’re ready.”

Patrick leaves the café . Peyton soon leaves the café and goes to a library to read some books about angels , if they did really exist , cause she believes to it right now . Patrick seems to be legit , because of what he did to Peyton a while ago . While Peyton was sitting and reading the books she got , a group of girls suddenly enters the library and goes to a bookshelf near the table . It was the group of Samantha , that Peyton wants to join to , but she wasn’t qualified to be with them .

“You know girls , I saw this cute raven haired guy at the mall a while ago .”

“ohh really ? what’s his name then ?”

“Pete Wentz.”

“Wentz? Really ?”

They all laughed .

“ yeah well I don’t like him anymore since I heard him say his name.”

Peyton overheard it and felt so ashame for no reason , she hids herself , and felt a cold sensation on her head.

“Shit!”

Samantha poured some slushie all over her .

“Stop daydreaming Peyton Wentz ! You will never be our friend you weirdo”

They left her and laughed at her . Peyton wiped herself with her handkerchief , she cried, and suddenly books were flying around , papers were flying around too and it stopped.

“Peyton , you alright?”

Peyton felt someone hold her hand , she looked to see who was it , and it was a worried faced Patrick looking at her , he wipes her tears with the side of his soft hands and looks at Peyton.

“ You alright? ”

Peyton couldn’t take the pain much longer and she hugged Patrick very tight , she needed someone to comfort her , and it was the first time to see someone who was there for her , and it was Patrick.

“ Im here , you’re safe with me ”

Patrick hugged her back , and Peyton just keeps on crying and Patrick hums while he rubs her back trying to make her feel that someone is there , and she can cry until she’s ok.

“ You said you’re my guardian angel , but you weren’t here a while ago ! You didn’t protect me from them ! ”

Patrick backs off from the hug and wipes her tears again , he smiled at her and held her cheeks .

“ You should have called me .”

Peyton looks at him.

“ And guardian angels are just here to protect humans from accidents and life threatening events , but yours is not , im just watching you a while ago , waiting for you to call me . and also have in mind , I’m not here to beat up girls or whoever that is .”

“Liar!”

Peyton stands up and looks at Patrick while she touches herself to make herself up and when she tries to touch her skin that was slushed up , she didn’t felt anything , like nothing happened , she looked at Patrick .

“ I can’t take being a loser and a daydreamer about me being their friend ! I want to be like them ! I want to be a perfect girl that has everything.”

Patrick stand up and look around , like he’s trying to spy on something , and he glance at Peyton for a while and laughed.

“ you want to be perfect ? is that really what you want ? ”

“ I want to be their friend , that’s what I want ”

Patrick sighed and looked at her seriously .

“ Well that’s what you asked for ? and I have nothing to do with it but just to make it happen … If you want to get away just call me ok ? ”

Patrick blinked at Peyton and the books were flying around the shelves were being pulled down the library floor was cracking up and Peyton was falling down , she loses her consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 31
A Pete Wentz vampire story :]
14.4K 776 38
Just one night, Patrick Stump, lead singer of one of the most beloved bands Fall Out Boy, never could have known why that girl walked into his room...
11.3K 816 17
When a natural disaster causes famine, sickness, and death, the world is brought back to the dark ages and humanity is nearly wiped out. Pete Wentz j...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...