Destinies Entwined ||| LOZ

By _dragonpappy_

(GOING TO BE RE-WRITTEN) 《TP Link X Reader 》 When the worlds of day and night suddenly collide into one, your... More

A/N
~1 ⟁ a special favour
~2 ⟁ splashes in the spring
~3 ⟁ slingshots and swords
~4 ⟁ talo trouble
~5 ⟁ world turned around
~6 ⟁ wall of twilight
~7 ⟁ helping hand
~8 ⟁ escaping
~10 ⟁ beasts in the village
~11 ⟁ light spirit ordona
~12 ⟁ faron woods
~13 ⟁collecting tears
~14 ⟁ shadowing the light
~15 ⟁ remorseful return
~16⟁ journeying forth
~17⟁ unlikely guide
❄Holiday Special ❄
‼️Important Note ‼️
⁉️this is just sad now, i'm sorry⁉️

~9 ⟁ shadowed royalty

3.8K 117 29
By _dragonpappy_

Everywhere you looked the land was shrouded in twilight, black flecks raining down from the sky, disappearing before they could hit the ground. Rain was also coming down from the heavens above, smacking down onto the roofed building below. The imp on Link's back jumps off and starts to float around in the space near you, a pleased look on her face.

"Isn't this wonderful?" She asked, throwing her hands behind her head.

No it was not, in your opinion, it looked to dark and ominous for your taste. In fact, everything gave off a very... dead feeling. You watch the imp as she glided through the air as if it were water.

"The black clouds of twilight truly are magnificent today!" The imps eyes seem to glow even brighter with the dark overcast around you at her remark.

"Got a clue as to where we are?" You ask Link, glancing over to the grey wolf beside you. He only shook his head, a look of confusion thrown upon his face.

"Not at all," he replies looking around, ears moving at the slightest sound in case of danger.

The imp glided down so she was so floating in front of Link's and your face, a smirk on her face along with a mocking eyebrow raised.

"You still don't know where we are?" the imp chuckled a little, hoping back onto Link's back, earning a soft growl of protest. She then points to a tower ahead of you. "Alright, I'll tell you. But you have to take me to that tower!"

You tilted your head a little at the imps request. The tower was quite a ways away, being more isolated from the other towers of what you assumed was a castle.

"Well come on, what are you waiting for? Let's get going!"

You let out a huff at the imp, looking over to Link unsure with the idea. He just looked back at you with the same look, and shrugs his shoulders, or at least tries to anyway.

"Not like we can do anything else at the moment." He muses, and starts to walk off towards the tower with a content imp riding along.

Walking across the roof was easy at times, when all you had to look out for was the missing part of the walkway. Other times you had to catch yourself from slipping from the slick stone and plummeting to your death. But it was only when you saw something zoom across the sky above you, did you get nervous.

"H-hey Link?" You stutter, nervously eyeing the monster flying overhead just in case it decided to "visit" you as well. There were quite big, similar in appear to that of a bird with a sunken in faces and tattered wings.

Link looked behind his shoulder, his cerulean eyes clouded in worry at first from the tone of your voice, before changing in curiosity seeing you were okay.

"What is it?" He asked, fulling turning around to face you.

"Those... bird-things keep circling us... You don't think," a nervous chuckle follow your words as you try to relax yourself, "they're going to attack as do you?"

Link looks up at the twilight filled sky, glaring up at the monsters, before looking back at you with a soft look. "Not as long as I'm here."

A small smile broke out on your face, as you roll your eyes at his remark. However his cheesy liner couldn't help but put you at ease.

"Real smooth," you snort, quickly getting a glimpse of Link's sharp canines peek out from his mouth in a wolfish smirk.

Jumping up onto a ledge, you notice another dancing spirit near the edge. Walking up to it, you once again used your senses.

"What... what are these things? These... monstrous birds?" the soldier cries out, his body shaking in fear. "Ah, our poor Hyrule Castle!! What has happened to us?"

Hyrule... Castle? This, this, was Hyrule Castle? You felt your stomach drop. Hyrule Castle was at the centre of Hyrule; if the darkness had reached here, it must have reached the rest of the land as well.

"Must be hard," you heard the imp mutter, her head inching closer to yours, "Having these spirits see all of those monsters, and such, but not you... Like you don't even exist at all..... Must be hard."

You couldn't tell if the imp was being sarcastic or empathic; it was really hard to tell. But knowing her, for the few hours you've met, she was probably being sarcastic.

It was like you thought before, the black and red creatures attacked you. But they stood no chance against you really, and you were able to defeat them with minimal to none injuries at all. Finally you managed to make it to the lonesome tower, with the help of the imp at times.

Looking around you saw a window up on the tower.

"So I guess we just go through there then," Link says, looking over to you.

You nod hesitantly to him, but stop Link before he could jump through the window.

"Wait! Do you think this is a good idea?" you ask. "I mean for all we know, someone dangerous could be in there..."

Link gave you a soft look and walked up to you. "If you're scared, I understand, I am too. But remember who we're doing this for.... Ilia and Colin, they need us, we're the only ones who can save them."

He's right, you thought, suddenly getting angry with yourself. What were you doing? Questioning yourself at a time like this? Ilia and Colin needed you, they needed to be saved! What happen to the spunky, adventurous girl who only dreamed of this kind of thing! Who--almost--constantly got herself in binds like this!.... Okay, maybe not exactly like this, but you get the point.

You shook your head, eyes now blazing in determination. "You know what, forget what I said. Let's go!"

Both Link and the imp exchanged a quick look, before you jumped up through the window, Link following behind. Inside the tower, was a spiralling staircase, which you walked up on and towards a door that was at the top.

Bracing yourself, you entered through the door and into a darkly lit room. It was quiet inside, save for the sudden roars of thunder from the storm outside. Looking around you noticed a bed off to the side, and a large window in front of you... with a cloaked figure standing next to it.

You once again heard Link start to growl, baring his teeth and stepping closer to you like he did before. Not entirely sure what do to, you stayed where you were, but tensed up just in case they would attack.

The cloaked figure, turned around surprised upon hearing you, a gasp leaving her mouth. From your back you heard the imp let out a small chuckle, no doubt directed to both you and Link.

"Midna?" the woman in front of you asked, taking the hood of her cloak off of her head.

Seeing that this woman knew the imp, you relaxed a little, Link's growling came to a halt as well.

"Eeh hee!" the imp, Midna, giggled. "How cute, you remembered my name!

The cloaked figure looks away from Midna, and focuses on you. "Are these the ones you were looking for?" she asks, bending down to your height.

For some reason you felt like you could trust this woman. She held a calm, and almost motherly aura. Slowly you walk closer to her so she could get a better look at you, Link making sure to stay close to your side.

"Such a beautiful coat..." she mumbles to herself, gently brushing a gloved hand over your (h/c) head.

"They're not entirely what I wanted... But they will do, they are interesting at least," Midna sighs.

You weren't sure whether to be offended by her words. The woman than glances down to your feet.

"You were imprisoned.... I am sorry."

"Poor little pups don't even know where they are, don't even know what happened either." Midna harshly pets Link's head, making him snarl in protest. "I did promise they'd get some answers."

You watch as the woman stands up, a grave look on her face now as if she knew what Midna was going to say.

"You owe them that much don't you? Telling them what you managed to do....Twilight Princess...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...
2.2K 104 20
a legend of zelda fanfiction with the allmighty Dark Link and Reader! Hope you like it and thank you so much for reading! :) (Completed)
1.9K 83 5
- DISCONTINUED Legends have told it themselves. If there was ever an era wherein the Hero had his heart residing in a girl not of the royal blood, i...
4.7K 242 11
Five years ago, Link awoke without any of his memories yet was still burdened with the task of saving Hyrule from a threat he failed to defeat 100 ye...