Should I Stay?

By Underwold_possessor

She was the daughter of a famous Lawyer and a fashion designer in Europe. After her parents died in a horribl... More

Chapter 1: How we met?
Chapter 2: Yes or No?
Chapter 3: More about one another.
Chapter 4: Meeting his Mother
Chapter 5: Ryan Christopher the fourth
Chapter 6: I Hate My Day
Chapter 7: No more messing around
Chapter 8: Alice
Chapter 9: Alice 2
Chapter 10: Lillian's Doing
Chapter 11: The stubborn Witch
Chapter 12: Falling & Sharing
Chapter 13: School party 1
Chapter 14: School Party 2
Chapter 15: Seriously, Another favor?
Chapter 16: Laughing Stock for the boys.
Chapter 17: Cookies and dimples
Chapter 18: Hot Chocolate & Escape
Chapter 19: My escape
Authot Note
Chapter 21: Mr. Scottish Cheese
Chapter 22: in the end?
Chapter 23: Sick Again
Author's Note
Chapter 24: I'm home!
chapter 25: Right?

Chapter 20: braid my hair?

73 3 0
By Underwold_possessor

HEY Guys... so we're getting there...

More scenes between the two are coming up...

Enjoy :)

-----------

"Alice, Hey!" someone whispered-yelled by my ear, shaking me softly. I slowly opened my eyes, only to meet a pair of brown eyes looking at me in all worry. Weren't they grey?

"Liam?"

"Where's your room?" He asked, once again his voice as monotonous as always. Only then I realized that we were in my place. How did we come here? I don't remember. The last thing I remembered was that Liam and I were fighting whether to go to a hospital or not. Obviously, I won since we're here now.

"Third floor," I muttered, my voice was so low, but I guess he heard it since he proceeded going up the stairs. My eyes seemed to shut again since my vision turned to total black.

When my eyes opened again, I was laying on the small couch in my bathroom. I was about to sit up, but suddenly a pair of arms lifted me up.

"Whatt-t ar-re you doi-i-ng?" I asked confused, but of course, I receive no answer. All I get was me being placed in a cold water. I gasped, and shuddered at the touch of the water. I looked down, and sighed in relief that I was still in my dark jeans and grey top from the morning. I instantly wrapped my arms around me after noticing that my top was showing my bright flowery bra even though it's covered with dirt and mud. 

I bet he's used to seeing girl's bra.

I don't care what he's used to.

I looked up to see what Liam was doing. He was holding the shower hose between his long, slender fingers in one hand, and checking the temperature of the water with the other hand. After seeing that the temperature was fine, he came close and started spraying me gently "We need to lower your temperature, it's too hot." He said after noting that I was gazing at him curiously. I just nodded; it made sense I wasn't feeling as dizzy as I did a few minutes ago. However, I was still feeling weak, like my body would betray me soon.

"Turn around," he ordered after rinsing out all the dirt from my skin, and cloths. Before I could even ask why, or even started to move, he held my shoulder tightly and turned me around. My back was now facing him, and I was facing the wall. "I'll wash your hair." He said, and it didn't seem like he was asking for permission. He just pulled my hair toward him and started washing it from the mud.

My bathtub was huge, like literally. It was round shaped and white colored, you know the classic. There was a crystal blue frame surrounding it from the steps that lead to the bathtub all the way up the ceiling. There was also a small chandelier in the top which I don't see the use of. Lastly, there was a window by the bathtub, but uncle changed it to the colored glass after I begged him to. For some reason, I used to feel alarmed whenever I use a bathtub. And I blame it on these stupid movies with creepy bathroom scenes. 

I was surprisingly feeling relaxed as Liam gently washes my hair and massaging my head at the same time. It was astonishing how he was very good at it. He didn't even complain on how long it is. Rather, he was humming a song I didn't recognize.

"Ok. Hair done." He slurred happily. as he turned off the hose. "You got to help me here, ok?" He asked patting my shoulder, again sounding actually worried. I nodded. "You got 20 minutes for me to grab a towel and something for you to wear." I nodded and took the hose from his hands. "I will come in 20 minutes whether you're ready or not." He whispered teasingly in my ear making butterflies in my stomach before getting on his feet and started heading toward the door.

I was about to take my clothes off when he opened it again. "Umm... where is your closet?" He asked embarrassed.

"The door next to the bathroom." I stated.

"And where can I find a towel."

"In the second drawer next to the window." And with that, the door was closed again.

He wasn't kidding, I washed my body quickly as my life depended on it. It was struggling, I was grabbing the hose with my two hands. It felt like I was carrying a brick, not a shower hose just so you know. I sat down again facing the wall when he came in without permission. Insecurely, I was hugging my knees covering myself.

"Here," he held out a baby blue robe towel, patterned with yellow flowers. I struggled to take the towel from his, so he ended up putting it on my shoulder. I instantly pushed my hands inside the sleeves. After what seemed like an hour I managed to tie the belt.

"can you stand up?" He held out his hands.

"Yes!... Never mind." He held me tightly by my waist and in fast motion, I was back on the small couch in the bathroom.

I stared down at the clothes that were laying next to me. I glanced back at him.

"I...i..." His tanned face was turning red in fluster. "I thought it would be easy for you to wear a dress. And ..." He started playing with his hair with his long fingers. "Your undergarments, I just picked whatever my hand touched." He exclaimed putting his hands up as in surrendering.

"Out." I demanded.

"I don't think that'd be a good idea." He smirked, "You're still weak."

"Out!" His smirk widened, but he got up anyway. Before he shut the door, He yelled again 20 minutes.

I started wearing my undergarment, then brought the dress over my head. It was a turquoise boho dress with a strapped back. It came down all the way to the floor. 

He was right, it's easier to wear a dress. But couldn't he get me any of those with sleeves. my arms are showing. 

"Ok," he came in with no warning. I gave him a I-want-to-kill-you glare which he responded with I-am-enjoying-this-so-much laugh. Being the total ass he is, he suddenly kneeled down pulling my right foot to his lap. I felt very conscious and wanted to pull away. However as his hands gently touched it, placing a sock and pulling it upward till my ankle, my brain stopped functioning. As he repeated the same action on my other foot, I forgot the ability to speak. How is it that I can feel his hands on me when he was touching me through the socks?

It didn't stop there though, no. Thankfully I distracted him from looking into my arms with my hair. But then he said he wanted to braid it so it wouldn't annoy me. I looked at him skeptically, who would've believed that Liam Scott can braid hair. No one. Anyway I told him that I'm freezing, Which wasn't true we have a heater system and the house is warm. He got me a light pink cardigan. Oh and before I forget he braided my hair, but not one, it was 2 pigtail-french braid. And it was perfect.

In general, my outfit was out of ordinary. If only mum was here.

***

"you know you really don't need to do this?" I yelled helplessly from the living room at our current situation.

"What? I'm not doing anything..." he took about 20 seconds then he spoke again, "all I'm doing is cooking delicious food for a person who has a fever. And you must admit the smell is quite amazing isn't it." You show off.

He kept on rambling how he was good at things I wasn't good at. Like cooking, which was totally unfair considering I never entered a place called kitchen until my parents passed away and I still don't. Anyway back to the list of the things he thinks he's good at and I'm not. cooking, baking, jump roping (Honestly, how did he knew I don't jump rope, I had no idea), staying healthy (I clinched when said it. For a second I thought he knew.) karting (which in my defence I was dizzy in the morning, but I'm perfectly good driver), rebelling (I didn't get why he was showing that off), and pranking people (Oh, if he only knew). 

The list kept going on. 

I ignored him afterword and started rooming into Netflix. Netflix is life.

"You made this?" I asked in disbelief. On the dining table behind the couch I was laying on had not one dish, but many dishes.

"Yes, and I expect you to finish it all," he ordered as he continued to set up the table. "Do you think you will be able to stand up this time..."

I took his hands, and pulled myself up. Done, I can stand up!

"Ok I think my legs can handle it..." I said taking my hands away from his. And just when I was about to take one step to the dining table, my legs betray me utterly. Thankfully Liam caught me just in time, and I was saved from having my face crushed by the beautiful, white, marble floor.

In one hour, he managed to cook chicken soup, much potato, and rice. I was entirely amazed by how delicious they were. It was the best food I had ever tasted in my entire life. If there was a prize for the best guy-cook in the world, then I would definitely vote for this guy.

He even made honey-ginger tea, which I despise the most. YUK! But to my disbelief, the taste of ginger wasn't even evident in the tea. I asked him how? He went showing off chanting he has his secrets. He told me that he started cooking once Kelly situation worsened, he was the one who managed the kitchen. I don't know if he said that only to impress me, but that sounded so cuuuuuute... Wait why would in hell he tries to impress me?

After we were done with dinner, I took a medicine to reduce the fever. My eyes started to close soon after, but I fought it. I didn't want to fall asleep, if I can, I want to stay awake the whole night.

We were watching Mission Impossible when my eyes started to close again with me surrendering to the horrible sleep. The last thing I remembered was Liam laying tiredly on the couch opposite of mine. I smiled and whispered 'thank you'.

"Any! Anne! Marianne!" someone kept screaming ...

I opened my eyes with a struggle, and was greeted with everything around me upside down. It took me a few seconds to understand what happened. I'm in a car. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I tried to see where was the screaming was coming from, who is it. What happened?

"Mama?" I yelled but my voice was screeching.

"Any!" My mum yelled back. It was mum, she was calling me. I tried to move from my place, but my legs were stuck in place. I tried several times, but the more I tried, the more I felt weak. "Any, grab my hand," Mum yelled again. I looked around me and saw her hand reaching from the front. I tried to grab it, but my hand couldn't reach it.

"Mama! I can't "I cried.

Suddenly the car was becoming hot! Really hot! Smokes tarted to take over the car. I tried to move again, but my legs were still trapped between the seats.

"Mama!! Papa!!" I cried this time, "I can't move."

I started chocking smoke, it was getting harder and harder for me to breath. I couldn't see what happened after. I heard the glass shatter, and someone pulling me out saying that I will be fine. Then left me laying on the street, and went back to the car.

My eyes could see again adjusting, and I looked over the car. Papa was trying to pull Mama out of the car! I stood up with all my strength and ran to help my Papa.

"Mama!!" I yelled pulling her with Papa. She wasn't responding. Papa started calling her name, and pulling her out. I started shaking her. We finally pulled her out... just in time before the car exploded. Mama opened her eyes and told me to get closer.

"Remember your list" I held her hand and nodded, "Then promise me you'd do it," She turned her head to Papa, "I love you, I did since the minute I saw you." Papa and I chuckled, and before we knew her hand dropped to the floor, and her eyes were open wide looking up the sky.

Papa froze like he was turned to stone; he didn't move. I wondered why? So I started shaking her calling her name.

"Mama!"

"Mama!"

"Mamaa" I kept on yelling, while my dad held her close between his arms not letting go.

That's when I realized that Mama was no longer here. No longer here to tease Papa every morning, or to cry with me over sad movies, or...

"Ma..."

"Marianne." A rough voice pulled me awake. I realized then that I was being shaken. I could still hear my name, but I couldn't see anything, it was total darkness. "Marianne, are you ok?" A hand was gently stroking my hair, sending all the strands of hair behind my ear.

"I..yes.." I immediately recognized the voice after I calmed down, "Liam, I'm fine, it was just a bad dream." I assured seeing that he was freaking out.

He stood up, and lifted me with him in a one move.

"Let's go to your room." He said.  I saw the dim light from the TV screen, indicating that we slept during the movie and it was really late at night.

When we reached my room, he gently placed me on the bed, after having trouble to tell him the direction to it. Then he left. I wanted to tell him to stay, that he can't go now, but I was too late. I'm always late. I crawled under my blanket. Telling myself not to sleep, to erase those horrible images from my mind in order not to relive that moment for the million time.

A few minutes later, my eyes were drifting again. I heard the footsteps of someone walking closer to me then "thud." I turned around, I struggled but I succeeded never less. Liam brought a chair next to my bed.

"Are you staying?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" he answered back, his voice was full of worry.

"I'm afraid." I muttered again.

He took my hand in his and squeezed it in assurance. I don't know what came over me, but I pulled him to my bed. And there we were laying on the bed holding hands. He sgently cooed one sentence, and I drifted to sleep right away. And to my amazement, I didn't have any terrifying dreams later that night.

He just said "Sleep... I'll be right here."

-------

SO what do you guys think?

Too sweet? too intense? Tooo Whatever. 

What's your favorite scene so far?

tell me your thoughts.

Comment and vote!

Until Next time. XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
56.3K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
208 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...