Crazy

By Nithusha_sri

I suck at descriptions so please just read at your own risk!! More

Chapter 1

Meet Hadley Quinn

22 0 0
By Nithusha_sri

Name: Hadley Cassandra Quinn
Age: 19
Family: Harley Quinn

Hadley Quinn is what you would call a typical girl, except for the fact that she has been saving her sisters ass since day one! Until one day 5 years ago when she got kidnapped and killed, or so people thought.
Now Hadley Quinn is back, and crazy as ever! How will Harley react when she finds out her sister is alive and more deadlier than she'd ever imagined.

WARNING: I do not own any of the characters from suicide squad, and this is not sponsored!
P.s don't hate please, this is my first book and I might have a lot of mistakes, but feel free to leave comments about me correcting them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
66.5K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
165K 5.2K 34
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
601K 20.2K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...