True Blood (One Direction Vam...

Oleh CarlyFletch13

In a world where vampires are no longer a secret, Tori Hayes meets one of the first vampires to come visit he... Lebih Banyak

True Blood (One Direction Vampire)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

1.1K 55 14
Oleh CarlyFletch13

Sorry this update took so long! My family has been together for the past week and I was sick before that! I hope this update is worth the wait! :)

Song: Right There by Ariana Grande

Victoria’s POV

3 months later………………….

Going to college at an academy for various creatures makes a girl realize how boring Bon Temps was. Every class has a dedicated professor, engaging topics, and interesting students. I’ve met many different werewolves, witches, and shape shifters. There’s been only one person to give me trouble.

A werewolf named Eleanor Calder. 

From what a girl in my history class told me, she dated Louis for a few months and was heartbroken when he dumped her. She looks for any excuse to humiliate me.

I’ve also been keeping Louis at arm’s length ever since the run in with Harry. The dreams involving the curly haired vampire happen at least once a week now. I can’t even look him in the eye around campus without blushing. 

Just as I was heading for my afternoon English class, the front office called me down over the intercom system. I frowned before changing directions towards the office, by bag swinging slightly on my shoulder. 

“Hello?” I pushed open the door. “I heard my name over the intercom.”

“Oh yes, you’re wanted in the assistant principal’s office,” the secretary smiled sweetly at me. “First door to your left.”

Assistant principal.

Harry.

My stomach dropped with dread and I thanked the secretary shakily before knocking quietly on the door. 

“Come in,” the deep voice commanded. 

Pushing open the door, I was met with the sight of Harry typing furiously at his computer. As soon as he caught my scent, his head snapped up.

“Hello Tori,” he smirked. “So glad you could come.”

“What did you need?” I asked quietly.

I tried to keep eye contact with him, but as the dreams came flooding back, my cheeks burned with embarrassment and I lowered my gaze. 

“I just wanted to know how your week was going, but now I’m curious as to why you won’t look at me,” Harry stood up. “Is everything okay?”

“Just fine,” I cleared my throat. “School is good.”

Harry’s shoes came into view on the ground as he stepped into my personal bubble and he chuckled at my stiffening form. 

“Tori,” he murmured, putting a finger under my chin. “Look at me.”

I sighed in defeat before finally locking gazes with the green eyes that had been haunting my dreams. My pulse sped up as he grinned wickedly while stoking my cheeks. 

“Have any good dreams lately?” he murmured. 

Everything suddenly made sense.

“You bastard!” I shoved him away roughly. “You fed me your blood so that you could torture me!” 

“I would hardly call it torture,” he chuckled. “If they’re similar to my dreams than you should be thanking me.”

“I can’t believe I actually wanted to be your friend,” I fumed. “I thought you were a nice guy!”

“Hey!” he grabbed me roughly by the elbow. “You don’t know anything about me.”

His grip was becoming painful. “Let go of me! You were just using me to get off.”

“Okay fine,” he sighed. “I didn’t tell you that drinking my blood would let me control your dreams. But it wasn’t just to use you.”

“Sure it wasn’t,” I laughed dryly. “I’ve heard too many things about you to believe that.”

“Just give me a chance to prove you wrong,” his eyes pleaded with mine.

“No, we’re done here,” I turned towards the door. “Goodby-”

The door flew open before I could turn the handle and I was suddenly face to face with Louis. 

“Tori,” he eyed Harry suspiciously. “I heard you get called down here and wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“I’m alright, Harry was just asking about my classes,” I breathed. “I’m not feeling well. Can I go back to the apartment?”

“Of course,” he wrapped an arm around me. “I’ll take you.”

I didn’t see the longing glance Harry sent toward my back as Louis escorted me out of the office. By the time we reached the apartment, the silence between Louis and I could be cut with a knife. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Tru-Blood before leaning against the counter.

“What’s going on between you and Harry?” he asked quietly.

“Nothing!” I crossed my arms. “Why would you ask that?”

“You’ve been avoiding me for weeks and now I find you together in his office!” Louis suddenly yelled. “What am I supposed to think?”

“He called me down there!” I yelled back. “I didn’t want to go!”

“I feel like I don’t even know you anymore,” Louis spat.

Eleanor’s hateful words from school last week suddenly filled my mind.

“He’ll get tired of you after a while,” she sneered. “Then you’ll be dropped back in that sad little town with your heart broken.”

“He’s not like that,” I glared. 

“He told me that he loved me and dumped me once I wanted to bond,” Eleanor seethed. “He only wants you as a fresh blood bag.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked, looking at the ground. 

“When I first saw you in that bar, I knew you were something special,” Louis murmured, suddenly inches away. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied, wincing internally at the lie. 

 “Then why won’t you bond with me?” his breath fanned across my lips.

“I need to be sure,” I murmured. “It’s a permanent commitment.”

Louis caught my lips in a heartbreakingly sweet kiss as his hands cupped my cheeks. I pulled away as he tried to deepen the lip lock and he frowned. 

“I’m going into town for the night,” he backed towards the door. “Call me when you’ve made up your mind.”

*-------------------------------*

My shaking legs carried me through the dark corridors as my mind raced with thoughts of Louis. 

I do love him dearly.

I’m just not in love with him romantically.

Our kisses are sweet, but there’s no passion behind them.

He’s the perfect guy; why can’t I feel something?!

Stupid Harry; worming his way into my dreams. 

I soon found my locker in the dark and lent against the cool metal as I tried to remember how to breath. I couldn’t stay in the apartment with the memories of Louis swirling around in my mind. 

The clock on the wall read 2:36 a.m. and I whipped my head around towards the dark as I heard the scrape of claws against the wall. 

“Who’s there?” I asked, cursing inwardly at my quivering voice. 

The only answer I received was a menacing growl from the shadows. 

With quivering legs I took off in a sprint towards the backdoor, but my hands were met with a sturdy lock.

“Dammit Dammit Dammit,” I whispered frantically. 

I beat on the door a few times before taking off down the side hallway, a dark chuckle following me in the corridor. The terror was so heavy in my limbs that I stumbled, grabbing a locker to catch my balance. In a millisecond a pair of hands wrenched my body away from the wall before slamming me with even more force against the lockers. I cried out as the metal dug sharply into my back and shoulders, the warm, wet sensation of blood soaking into my shirt. 

“Such a weak little human,” the attacker purred. 

“Eleanor?!” I choked, finally catching a glimpse of the monster. 

“I’ve been waiting for weeks to do this,” she hissed. “You’re the little bitch who stole my soulmate!”

“I’m not bonding with him,” I scratched uselessly at her hold on my body. “You can have him.”

“He’ll never come back to me while you’re still around,” she smirked. “Once you’re dead he’ll need a shoulder to cry on.”

“Please,” I gasped as her hands went around my throat. “I’ll leave the school.”

“Louis will merely track you down,” she snarled. “You have to be gone for good.”

“No plea-!” my plea was cut off as Eleanor thrust her clawed hand into my abdomen. 

The adrenaline rushing through my body blinded the pain for only a second before it ran white hot through my senses. I screamed in agony just before Eleanor could clamp hand over my mouth. My gag reflex nearly kicked in as my own warm blood seeped into my mouth. 

Eleanor stuck her hand back into the wound before twisting, a sicking crunching sound filling the air. She laughed evilly as I went light-headed before dropping me to the ground. My body flopped to the ground as dead weight while she strolled casually down the hallway.

My limbs started to go cold as I lay there, black spots appearing in my vision. I always thought that dying would be scary, but it feels just like falling asleep. Just before my heavy eyelids slipped shut, I caught sight of someone coming towards me. 

Harry’s POV

It was the scream of pure agony that pulled me out of bed at three in the morning. I took off towards the sound without a second thought, across campus and into the main building. The tempting smell of blood met my nose in a wave, and my eyes widened in panic.

It was Victoria’s blood.

Coming around another corner, I finally found Tori floating in a pool of her own blood.

“NO!” I growled, kneeling next to her still form.

Her heart was beating so faintly that a human would never be able to feel it. Without a second thought, I bit my own wrist and held it to her mouth until the blood began dripping down her throat. My jeans and shoes were absolutely soaked in the red substance, but my main focus was saving this girl. 

As soon as I was satisfied with her intake of my blood, I took her own wrist and sunk my fangs in. I had only taken a few mouthfuls before her heart stuttered to a complete stop. 

I bent down and picked her up bridal style effortlessly before taking off towards my apartment. 

Looks like Saint Alexander Academy is getting a new vampire.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.6K 2.5K 43
in which, a girl is forced to do illegal actions with a group of unknown guys in order to save her sister.
78.6K 4.2K 32
Niall Horan has just moved to England from Ireland to escape a world of bullying and hate but when he meets Harry Styles, one of the most well known...
8.9K 438 14
Sequel to Babysitting Vampires (A One Direction Fan-fic) It's ten years later in Shyanne and Tori's lives when a virus breaks out. They've gott...
18.7K 996 37
Five young lads who are hidden away when there rays of sunlight. And come out in the deepest of the darkest shadows at night. What am I implying you...