The Royal Thrive (Completed)

Par TwoPolarOpposites

Walking pass these beautifully painted and carved palace walls, the sounds of her high heels clacking against... Plus

The Royal Thrive
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 1 - The Beginning
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 2 - The Royal Palace
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 3 - Naomi and Anna
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 4 - Prince Nathan and his ego
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 5 - A Mother's Rant
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 6 - Revenge? I've never been so scared
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 7 - The other prince?
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 8 - The anti-social ghost
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 9 - I believe people call it...Telekinesis.
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 10 - Noah's helping hand
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 11- Nathan the bipolar
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 12 - Evil calculation
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 13 - A holiday together
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 14 - Disaster
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 15 - Empty threats
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 16 - The punishment death
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 17 - Worthiness of love
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 18 - A Foreseeable Danger
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 19 - My mate
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 20 - Giving up
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 21 - Betrayed
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 22 - Ascend to power
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 23 - Declaration of Solipsism
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 24 - Defend or Offend
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 25 - My friends
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 26 - To love and be loved
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 27 - Reminiscing the past
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 28 - Jealousy
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 29 - Overtaking Danger
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 30 - Bloodline
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 31 - Guilt
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 33 - First Attack
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 34 - Cruelty
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 35 - Confused Hearts
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 36 - Two paths
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 37 - Shattered
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 38 - Something and Someone
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 39 - Confessions
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 40 - Our fault
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 41 - Conflict
The Royal Thrive - Chapter 42 - The End
The Royal Thrive - Epilogue
The Royal Thrive - Extra Chapter

The Royal Thrive - Chapter 32 - Deep in the heart

4.5K 176 8
Par TwoPolarOpposites

YAY! New chapter!!! I personally quite like this chapter... felt pretty good about it so I hope you all like it! Vote and comment below as well! 

Nearly 800 votes and 25k views! Whoop!!! 

...

Running out of the territory Nathan and Noah is in their wolf form whilst I used telekinesis to fly through the forest - the violent wind hit my face and my hair to flew backwards furiously. “Noah, let’s head back to the palace as soon as possible” I stated causing him to turn his head towards me whilst running and jumping. “You’re in a rush. Tell me when we’re back at the pack house” “We don’t have much time”  Refusing his idea Noah stops running whilst Nathan growls before me agitated at my actions- “Raine, you know I’m starting to get worried. You’re keeping things away from me, and I’m worried that you’re suffering from a huge amount of stress and weight. I know the other mission you gave Jayden and Zain, and the reason you’re not telling me what the results are right away suggests that they didn’t find anything. You’re frustrated aren’t you? You feel as if you ran them down the road to nothing but death. Now you want to go back to the palace, are you really trying to confront royal mother?” 

A smile spreads on my face, the only person who can read me so well will only Noah. “Confront mother? What is going on?” Nathan asks looking between the three of us I could only tell him the theory. 

“I sent Jayden and Zain to investigate Noah’s mother’s death. I think the queen, in other words your mother had a part in her death” 

Nathan’s eyes widen his pupils went small due to the shock, after a few moments he starts to glare at me and growling before Noah steps in front of me sensing the danger and anger leaking out of Nathan’s growls. “Calm down. Nathan” “Calm down?! She just implied my mother killed your mother! She is saying my mother is a killer!” Trying to push pass Noah, Noah had no choice but to stop him with a wall of water in front of him - “I said calm down.” Noah warns “Noah! Did you just hear what she said?!” 

“Enough!”

Yelling at them they both stop arguing with their attention turned to me I had no choice but to break the news to Nathan - to succeed I must be cruel. “Why are you so angry for? You already know the truth don’t you Nathan? You mother is no saint. Her hands were long dyed in the pool of blood, and not just any blood but in Mina’s blood” Nathan remains silent - as Noah warns me to to say anymore. 

“Raine-“ 

“You’re just afraid to admit that your mother is a killer, a killer who had a role in Mina’s death, a role in my pack’s death, a role in the many lives of those who didn’t obey her command.Say, Nathan do you know who is on her next list to cross? It’ll be your father and not just only him but also me and Noah. So are you going to keep denying the fact she’s a killer? Just who the fuck are you trying to fool!?” 

“Raine! You’ve said too much!” Noah pushes me back with his wolf body but I urged forward grabbing Nathan by his head burning my hand in the process. “You already know your mother is capable of such cruel things. Are you willing to watch her fall deeper in the depths of hell or do you want to save her before it’s too late. Before more lives are lost? Do you want to find out why she turned into such a coldblooded woman? Or do you want to continue to become a coward that you admit being after Mina died?!” 

Suddenly snarling and snapping at me I fall back instantly as Nathan turned around and began running “Raine. You said too much” Noah licks my hand trying to heal it as I look at the far distance Nathan ran off into - if Nathan had a bit more of reality in him I really hope he wake up from his dream world. A world where his mother is loving and kind, the world where nothing is going wrong, it is not only killing him inside but everyone else - he needs to return to this world. The real and cruel world. 

“Did you know how reckless you was just before?” Noah asks as his tall body suddenly crouches down, allowing me to lean my head against his warm fur body. “So are you going to relieve my worries or are you going to keep me hanging?” Noah reminds me after a small sidetrack causing me to chuckle as I played with his fur. “I’m sorry for hiding things away from you, I just didn’t want to make false accusations.” “So the results are?” Noah presses further as a small frown appears on my lips, “Nothing. They found nothing the directly implies the queen killed your mother” Noah keeps quiet knowing that I am going to explain further - “However, Zain did tell me before I left that I could find clues if I start from the queen’s personal maid. Ada. It seems that the queen have done everything to stop her from leaving the palace. Ada served the queen ever since she entered the palace -“ “It’s useless to try and bribe her. She’s completely loyal to royal mother, and if by any chance she tells royal mother you will be in danger” 

I know what and why Noah is worried about, and it is exactly this reason is making me wanting to risk it. I don’t want to pretend to do something for those I care about where in the end they die - the weight on my shoulders will only increase if I continue to become less offensive. “Before we left, I saw Ada at the gardens speaking to someone. That expression on her face at the time clearly showed that she is frustrated about something - I heard that Ada apparently have 2 children.” “Don’t tell me…” Noah stares at me after snapping his head towards me as I pull away from his warm body. 

“Her two kids are dead. Even though they’ve died for quite some time money has always been sent to them as well as Ada not even preparing for their funeral. The theory is that she doesn’t even know her kids are dead - so who do you think is hiding this information away from her? Who would be the person who wants to stop her if she was to insist to leave the palace after hearing about her kids?” 

The answer is clear now. 

“I have already sent my new pack to the Lunar Moon Pack to discuss about the problem with the Anti-Royal cult group. I’ll give you the rest of the information once we return to the palace - for now the goal for us is to get something out of Ada. We need to work together” Standing back on his four legs Noah pulls my to ride on his back with a band of water lifting me - starting to run the fresh air starts to hit our faces. “What’s the plan?” Noah asks as I held on tight - “I remember my father told me that if you want to find out something that has been protected by layers of loyalty and trust, then treat it like an onion. Strip the layers off one by one till you get to the core of it - and once you do the truth will be revealed. That core you hold in your hands, it’s fate will be determined by the person who stripped it bare. That’s exactly what we’re going to do.” 

Chuckling Noah sighs “You’re getting better at strategic attacks. Personally I can’t beat you” His words warmed my heart yet still implied a difference between us, however even though there is a gap between us it’s not significant at all. “Well I guess if I want to rule the kingdom next to you I’d have to become a bit smarter I guess. Since from the very start I looked after you - even though in fact you protected me first.” Laughing Noah speeds up making it hard to see where we was heading as everything is turning into a blur. “Says the one who got jealous” Teasing me I could feel my wolf growl both in pleasure and annoyance - so he knew I was jealous back before! 

 “So you knew she had her eyes on you!” Hitting his back playfully he lets out a deep chuckle.

“If I didn’t how will I root deeper into the Eclipse Moon Pack’s intel and affairs? Moreover, I know my mate here isn’t someone who has no self control… right?” Teasing again I ignore him by rolling my eyes. “Looks like we’ve reaped a lot of information on this trip. Even though we made loses” Couldn’t help but agree I nod - “So what did you find? Mr?” “Well whilst you and Nathan was out I managed to work something out - how you said before about Anti-Royal cults, you can say this pack is one as well” 

My breath drew sharp to a stop, is he really being serious? 

“If I’m right, they’re the mysterious group who’s been trading silver and drugs. Sending wolves out to the human world to help the hunters snuggle drugs whilst they get silver in return. You know that there is only a limited amount of pure silver left that can kill a werewolf right? If you think they’ve been stocking up on it - I imagine the results won’t be very pretty” Sighing I face palm my face - “One problem after another. so it seems half of the entire werewolf land is anti-royal whereas the other half or less is on our side. The Southern Moon Pack is under Anna’s command - I can smell a horrible battle coming soon. If we want to stand a chance we need to get at least a large pack like Anna’s pack to obey us but that’s not going to work” 

“Leave that to me. You concentrate on weakening mother’s hordes of confidants. I have an idea how to get the Eclipse Moon Pack to obey. It’ll be risky though” Judging by the tone of his voice his plan is probably less in success rate and could bring a horrific outcome in the end. 

Am I really ready for this? 

“So you want to stay at the Eclipse Moon Pack?” Leaning forward by his ears he nods “You’ll go back to the palace as you want. As for Nathan-“ “We could convince him to stay with you along with Anna. Keeping Anna away from the Queen for now - even though it’ll be hard to work with her at your side” Tapping my temples Noah begins to think deeply weighing out everything - “No keep Anna over here, if anything was to happen, if the Eclipse Moon Pack attacks us or turns on us Anna could at least get her pack to help. It’ll be safer for the both of us” 

Smiling I ruffles the top of his head, I can sense things changing from this point on. Now all I wish for is for me and Noah to not come across anymore hardships - we’ve barely found each other a couple of months ago and now we’re probably in the middle of declaring a war. So please let me be selfish, after this I just want to be with Noah and spend time with him without a worry in the world. Let fate defy me all it wants but at the very end I want to be with Noah - I’m determined to make that happen. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.2K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
191 23 15
"I would like to say I'm sorry; I haven't been the best version of myself. I am sorry for my inability to communicate effectively, and I know these p...
2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
372K 13.2K 49
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...