Forgive Me (Rewriting)

By TossMeASkittle

19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Rewrite?
Sequel

Chapter Thirty Two

14.3K 329 24
By TossMeASkittle

Ok so above rather than putting my usual music video up my friend who is the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for made me a trailer for my book, we are still editing it so don't judge to harshly but if you don't mind taking a look and telling me what you think that'd be great thanks! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I roll my eyes but quickly jump up and get to work on breaking the fight up, all the while ignoring the stabbing pain that radiates throughout my body.

"Ashton! Ashton stop!" I try desperately to pull him off the guard but he doesn't budge from his current position on top of the guard.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if the guard is shown some manners but by the look on Ashton's face the guard is as good as dead right this moment.

"Ashton please calm down, you don't want to do this." I grab onto the back of his shirt and pull with all my might, I'm honestly surprised the shirt didn't tear under the force. I may not be the strongest wolf but come on! At least give me something...

When Ashton still doesn't look up at me, I grab onto his hand as he pulls it back once again to pummel it into the guard face. He looks back at me wth a murderous look, not even registering that its me. He only sees it as someone stopping him from doing what he wants.

He lets out a low warning growl but I ignore it, only focusing on calming him down. Now is not the time to be scared of him.

I wrap his one hand in both my mine, softly rubbing my thumb against it. My best bet right now is to use the bond to calm him down.

"Hey, I'm fine ok? I'm ok you don't have to kill him, I'm fine." I smile at hm reassuringly and let out a sigh of relief when I saw him look back down at the guard beneath him then back up at me. 

His eyes go from their pitch black color of his wolf to the bluish grey I've come to love. I smile bigger knowing that he has calmed down enough that he won't try to kill him the moment I release his hand.

I tug softly on it, telling him to get up without using my words. He complies with my request and stands up onto his feet. Almost immediately after he is stood up I launch myself into his arms. 

I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, standing on my tip toes so that I am balanced. I feel his arms circle around my waist tightly, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I smile and snuggle into him, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

We sit there for I don't even know how long, just enjoying each others presence after being away from each other for so long.

"I thought you were going to leave me.." His voice cracks on the last word making my heart squeeze painfully inside my chest at his pain.

"I would never leave you without a fight." I feel his body shake softly with a laugh, making me giggle in response.

I scream when he - without warning may I add - reaches down and picks me up so that my legs around wrapped around his waist while he starts carrying me back the way we came.

Only then does it register the real reason why I came down here in the first place.

"Wait! I have to see Anthony." He growls at his name but nevertheless sets me down so that I could go see him. 

I step over the guards unconscious body and turn the handle on the door. Locked.

I turn around to Ashton who looks at me expectantly. I huff and stomp over to the guards body and crouch down to start searching for the keys to the door. 

After effectively searching every spot except his front pockets I give up. Its obviously the only other place it could be...

I look up at Ashton who resorted to leaning against the wall while he watched me. He must notice the look on my face as something bad because he immediately goes on the defense.

"What are you looking at me like that for...?" He frowns and crosses his arms over his chest, probably trying to look intimidating. 

It doesn't work.

"Well you see.. The only place for the keys to be are right there-" I point to the front pocket where there is an obvious bump that has the keys in it. "-and I am obviously not gonna be the one who puts my hand down there so..." I tilt my head toward the guard, indicating Ashton start looking.

"What the hell makes you think that I'm gonna be the one to search for them?" I hold back the giggle at the horrified expression on his face at having to go anywhere near the guards... Special assets.

"Come oooooon. You're the Alpha you supposedly shift with them all the time correct?" He nods his head slowly, not getting where I'm going with this sentence.

"Great so then considering you've already seen him naked you won't have a problem in searching." I clap my hands together dramatically before standing and motioning with my hands that he should start searching.

He glares at me and stays where he is. We end up staying in a glaring contest for a considerable amount of time before he sigh a very loud and frustrated sigh. I smile in victory only for my smile to widen at the obvious discomfort on his face. 

I giggle as he crouches down and turns his face away while his hand reaches down into the guards pocket. 

My giggle turns into a full blown laugh as he retracts his hand and looks at the other pocket in horror, knowing he has to search that one as well.

He does the same routine, crouch down, put hand near pocket, turn face away in disgust, search pocket, move away.

"The keys aren't there Madeline." He growls out, clearly unhappy at having to do that which of course makes me giggle once again.

"I know." His head snaps up at my admission.

"You what?" His voice borders on a growl, telling me he's pissed. 

"I found the keys in his breast pocket, just thought I'd have some fun while you were so relaxed." I laugh once again at how his face contorts from anger to confusion to full out horror.

"You mean.. I touched my own pack members... Baby producer... So you could have fun?!?!?!" He roars out, my wolf wants to submit to him knowing that he's angry and he's technically our Alpha but my human side is having way too much fun with this.

"Yep, now if you'll excuse me." I walk past him, pulling out the keys from my pocket along the way. I flip through them before I find the right key and open the door.

"Have fun with him, you know since he's unconscious? Who knows what could happen if he wakes up, he may like you just as much as you like him!" I see him lunge at me so I quickly slam the metal door shut, smiling to myself when I hear the loud thud of his body hitting the door.

When the noise doesn't come again I turn around and look at where I am. Its sort of the same as the hallway that leads to this door, long and narrow with cells lining both sides of the walls. Extremely creepy but whatever.

I slowly walk down the hall, looking into each cage to see if Anthony was in any of them. I walk farther along the wall until I get to a lone cell that is separated from the others. I smile in victory when I see Anthony sitting against the wall near the door.

He looks in ok shape, a couple bruises here or there but nothing we can't fix.

"Anthony?" I whisper yell so that I don't necessarily scare him but also so I don't have to repeat myself and wake everyone else in the cells.

His head turns towards me sharply at my voice, I probably surprised him that I came down here.

"Maddie?" He rolls onto his side and struggles with getting up but eventually does.

"Hey, how are you?" I try to keep my voice soft so he doesn't know the severity of his injuries through the pain in my voice. I put him here. After he moved more into the light from the hallway I got to see the extent of his injuries. Not pretty whatsoever.

"Been better, you? That Alpha treating you right?" He leans himself against the bars on the cell, his body probably not having the energy to keep him upright for very long considering how much energy its probably using to heal his wounds.

"Yeah he's treating me fine. Hey, what do you say about some time out of the cell?" He looks up at me at my suggestion, probably not expecting me to have a way to get him out.

"What are you saying?" He seems suspicious but willing to participate.

I hold the keys up and see his eyes light up with excitement at being allowed out of the cell which makes my heart squeeze painfully in guilt knowing that I'm part of the reason that he's in here.

I smile, pushing away the guilty thoughts and focus on getting him out. I flip through a number of keys before finally finding the one I need. I unlock his cell and push the door open.

We smile at each other before I grab his hand and lead him out of this hell hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! (: So I don't have anything much to say other than I really hope you guys watch the trailer and tell me what you think so we know what to change and everything also let me know if it doesn't work or something! Thanks guys (:

Hope you guys are having and awesome Thursday if you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

Give but don't allow yourself to be used. Love but don't allow your heart to be abused. Trust but don't be naive. Listen but don't lose your own voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.4K 35
Paige Collins is just your average 18 year old werewolf. Her parents left her when she was 14, with her 17 year old brother, and she had been living...
8.8K 379 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
72.8K 2.5K 21
Erin had spent her entire life surrounded by family and friends. They would all come together every week and have their weekly family picnic. There h...
204 21 14
Being the new girl in a new town is hard enough, but for Brayden Hayward it's damn near impossible. Especially when Ashton Philips, the king of the s...