π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

vingt-quatre

2.8K 150 134
By katsukinvidia

look how ravishing you are today, i am mesmerised by your effortless beauty.

🍦

much to the brunette's frustration, the two have since relocated to their shared room which held many memories of late nights and early mornings. sweet kisses and soft breaths as legs were tangled underneath the sheets that hugged their bodies tightly, providing them with a heat that would last the entire time they were laying beneath on the mattress. arms wrapped around torsos and heads resting on chests as lungs continuously rose and collapsed with every breath taken.

the angelic sounds of whimpers passing bruised lips as strong hands pushed the small frame onto the bed, the cool temperature that emitted from the sheets met with warm skin, creating such a contrast of heats they had clashed. light giggles couldn't help themselves but fall with the slight whimpers, finding some sort of amusement in the situation.

the intrusion of a muscular frame finding its way hovering over the skin and bones that lay hopelessly beneath, arms wrapping around the neck as frail fingers lightly tugged at strands closest to them. breaths hot and heavy against the tan expanse of skin along the jaw and neck, the occasional kiss being pressed upon it,  each time it sent jolts of energy through the brunette's veins.

hums of approval being formed at the back of a throat, eyelashes that pertained to the same body fluttered against flushed cheeks. a rosy bottom lip caught between teeth as a hand slid across of the tanned back, pushing the frame off the bed, creating an arch.

as the shirt had been discarded, sloppy kisses were left in a trail down the torso of the brunette, pink lips he adored staring at, along with the vibrant hair colour, attacking his skin with love. a short yet abrupt gasp filled the room as a tongue darted out to touch the left nipple upon the chest, a feeling of pure bliss ripping through the boy.

"you like that, angel?" the older boy mumbled against the jaw, dry lips rubbing against the warm sheet of skin. the brunette grasped at the chin of the red head, forcefully pulling him in for a open mouth kiss, tongues overlapping each other.

"oh gosh-yes." the boy breathed, tilting his head to better the access of lips to the neck, allowing his neck to be peppered in kisses, even the odd purple bruise.

more hums came from the back of the throat as fingers pulled harder at the red strands, growls slipping from pink lips every time the brunette tugged harder, edging him to add more pressure each time.

joshua used the hand that was placed upon the back of the brunette to swiftly flip them over, a yelp came from tyler as the action caught him off guard. the two bodies seemed to click together, hips brushing against each other as the boy swooped in to capture the red head's lips in a sweet kiss again.

warm fingertips tracing a prominent bicep, following the patterns of a masterpiece that was engraved into an intelligent mind. lips moving quickly, tongues dancing wildly and minds that played out a story upon a screen beyond closed eyelids.

after a sudden wave of confidence flushed over the brunette, his plump lips met with porcelain skin upon a neck, using his memory to achieve the art of sucking sweet bruises into the skin, a small gasp slipping from his love's lips as he did so. he softly kitten licked the same spot, a hum coming from the red head.

a grin graced his face as his hips were gripped tightly by strong hands that stopped themselves from committing dangerous acts. using the action as a guide, the brunette softly moved his hips, a groan escaping both boys as their growing bulges touched.

foreheads that had gained a significant amount of heat were pressed against each other, heavy breaths hitting faces. the brunette leaned in once more, brushing his nose against josh's own, feeling the cold metal upon the skin.

"sorry, i just want to wait until you're comfortable with this kind of thing." the red haired boy breathlessly spoke, smiling as he felt warm fingers trace his pectorals. fresh yet ravishing plumerias sprouted from the tips of his fingers, coating the milky skin in shades of red, orange, yellow and pink - forming the most mesmerising art upon the chest.

"t-that's okay, j-joshie. i kind of like-like it when things are like thi-this," the flustered brunette whispered, words laced with dahlias. the soothing tone paired with the soft fingers upon his skin, the red head found himself stuck in a metaphorical hole. "it does-doesn't matter, i still love you."

"i love you too, buttercup." joshua responded, pressing another light kiss against peach lips, fascinated with the lingering taste of lavish beverages kept within his mouth. the thumb that gripped the brunette's jaw as their tongues collided traced the skin, amazed with the smooth complexion.

bliss.

🍦

hips swayed to the faint sound of music in the background, brush that was coated in delightful shades of acrylic lay in the fragile grasp of the angelic boy who expressed his emotion through a canvas.

currently, a body was lightly drawn on it in pencil, shades of grey adorning the white canvas. a body that appeared to be in the nude graced the page, most private areas strategically covered up. colours that were so carefully chosen began coating the pencil marks in their gracious textures.

in the far corner of the renovated room, sat beside a dim lamp that provided to help for him at all, was the red head whom flicked through pages of a book that was highly recommended by his love. so far, he had memorised several quotes that spoke out to him, as tyler suggested finding phrases that you could remember, then apply it to your regular life. one that had been at the forefront of his mind was one that simply read,

it's just that i don't want to be somebody's crush. if somebody likes me, i want them to like the real me. not what they think i am. and i don't want them to carry it around inside. i want them to show me, so i can feel it too.

he used to deem it as childish to relate to such comments, as they were considered cliche and stereo typically romantic. but there he was, finding himself slightly connected to such statements. after reading over the lines, he was somewhat reminded of his own romantic relationship, a blush rising to his cheeks as he pondered upon such things.

the sound of the brunette's voice complimented the track that played beside him. the red head's chocolate glazed eyes snapped up to the young boy who was swaying to the sounds, eyes closed and brush bristles rubbing against the canvas.

his head tilted as he inspected the piece, eyes widening as he realised the brunette was painted yet again another nude body. to say he was interested in the boy's style and approach to art would be correct, he could ask a number of questions regarding the subject.

a smile came across his pale face as he found his legs bringing themselves closer to the boy who was at ease, careless in his own bubble. trying not to pierce the thin bubble, the older boy wrapped his arms around the brunette's thin waist, hugging him from behind.

"w-what are you doing, joshua?" the boy softly spoke, a playful tone in his voice as his hand continued to spread a vast array of colours upon the canvas. his warm skin was precious to the red head, being careful to not taint it with his worthless fingers. it was golden and sun-kissed, too perfect for pale hands to touch.

"admiring you, petal." words filled with fuchsia dripped upon the back of tyler's neck, the complimentary shades of red upon the tips of ears as the brunette found himself blushing to the considerate words of his love whom had gone to such lengths over the past two months, making sure he was to stay alive for the better of the world.

"y-you could admire me from-from afar, josh." the boy who radiated shades of fluorescent pink and cool purples curled in on himself, flustered cheeks glowing in the natural light. pink lips pressed themselves upon a warm neck that was exposed to a slight breeze.

"you like painting those, don't you, sweetheart?" the soothing individual that never failed to bring his love to some state of ease, whispered, breath hitting the backs of ears. slowly nodding, not helping but to notice those strong hands that held him close at night were still firmly gripping his fragile hips, if he wasn't careful they were going to shatter into a million pieces. "why?"

that very question was not unfamiliar with the brunette, for every living thing that continued to be on this earth, had at least one question containing the very word. it was the specific way of deep thinking that brought him to his current state, questioning why he moved such limbs, why he made such decisions, yet here the same question was being presented towards him.

"i-i just like to see the-the nude form, i-it-it showcases the inner beauty in-instead of being covered b-by some sort of met-meta-metaphorical mask." tyler mumbled as his frail yet paint splattered fingers played with the red locks that say across his own brown patches. eyes flickered to different strokes upon the canvas, the hues creating a certain glow upon the tanned skin.

"if you think nudity is so beautiful, why do you always cover yourself up?" the red head whispered against warm skin, watching as the brunette smiled every so slightly, the red hue upon his cheeks brightening under the sunlight. the shy expression upon his face as the thought process of whether he should proceed to strip and leave himself bare, or continue to cover up with that metaphorical mask.

should it be deemed okay to fully expose ones self just to prove that beauty is real? to discard clothing and reveal all of your imperfections that are quite the contrast to bedazzling eyes, ones that look up and down upon your frame, admiring every inch of skin that covers the feeble bones.

with this thought still fresh in the mind of a boy who seeks a simple lifestyle with his caramel skin, in a deep trance with the milky white complexion of a boy who still had his hands gripped on prominent hips, the brunette found himself doing the zip to his pleated skirt that rested on his thighs that were primarily all pudge.

the glossy eyes of his lover widened as he found himself familiarised with the current actions, a certain lust that was not deadly washed over his mind, lips aching for a touch as the holographic skirt that was tainted by shining rainbows slowly fell down smooth legs.

those hands guided the fabric down, a sigh escaping plump, peach lips as the sudden rush of cool air hit the skin. eyelashes fluttering as more kisses were peppered upon the back of his neck, frail fingers reaching for the hem of his white underwear that were lacy and delicate.

yet his love whose eyes were stuck on the fabric did not seem to widen, he kept his composure despite being full of lust at that specific moment. the atmosphere that was carefree and loving could not be disrupted, and joshua had no intention of disturbing such a gentle time.

"c-co-could-could you l-lo-lock the d-door?" the brunette's angelic voice echoed throughout the room, hands quickly motioning towards the door that was splattered in an array of paints, mainly consisting of light pinks and oranges. not wanting to waste time, the red head wandered over to that very door, flicking his wrist as he turned the lock. within a matter of seconds he found himself behind the boy once more, hands around the waist this time.

with a shaky breath, the angel slid the garment to the floor, watching as it dropped onto the surface sadly. even with its light shade, the white was contrasted with the other vibrant colours in the room. noticing he was stood with his true self exposed to his lover, he found himself curling in, hiding his beautiful skin.

"you're so beautiful, princess." the older boy spoke, the hairs on the back of the brunette's neck standing. a shrug and a light sound from the back of a throat followed, unable to resonate with such words, for many years he had found himself scrubbing at the tainted skin, eyeing the black ink upon himself, full of shame.

"i wish." the boy ended up snorting in return, an airy laugh slipping from his lips. joshua cocked his head to the side, eyebrows furrowing as he seemed to detect a hint of self shame inside. strong and pale hands roamed the exposed skin, leaving his prints upon the silky, tanned body.

the brunette's chocolate eyes snapped open as he felt rustling from behind, turning around to meet with the red head's torso, fingers fiddling with the zip of his jeans as he had decided after a long battle within his mind, to return the favour.

it was a strong bond, a level of trust that would be put to the test in future situations. but those thoughts seemed to subside as the sound of ripped jeans hitting wooden floorboard filled both of their ears, eyes snapping to the most private areas as they studied each other.

"t-that's pre-pretty impressive." tyler giggled, a blush rising to josh's pale cheeks as the compliment that had never been thrown is way, only in an immature way, seemed to run through his mind multiple times. using those words he tilted his head, changing the angle of his sight. the attention that was received to his partner's own made the brunette slightly  intimidated, flashing images of past experiences running before his own eyes.

"wouldn't say you're too bad either." the red head shrugged, a short smile gracing pink lips as the brunette opened his arms, inviting an embrace that was entirely in the nude. instead of burying his head into the neck of his lover, joshua quickly captured plump lips in a loving kiss.

the affection was sempiternal, the love too strong to be destroyed. it was a replay of fond dreams only played in a real life, with real people. it seemed to heavenly to be true, the ethereal characteristics of the brunette were too pure for a normal person, yet he seemed to be standing before the red head with such an elegance it was illegal.

"what can i-i say? apparently, the-the most intelligent men have the biggest dicks."

"i've never heard such pure filth come from your pretty lips, tyler."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 40K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
329 20 1
They grew together, they breathed eachothers company. When exploring alone in the trees at night leads you to your soul mate, would you take the leap...
502 34 18
high school sweethearts. that's what you and tyler used to be. you loved each other so much and dated throughout almost all of high school. your rela...
165K 6.8K 48
"You have an incredible voice." "Thanks, Red." /Trigger Warning\ ((SO MUCH FLUFF))