Wrong Number | Markiplier Tex...

By ArtsyDoodleBug

Don't you just hate when you text something personal and it's to the wrong person -- or in this case the righ... More

Wrong Number
Depression
20 Questions
Worrying
Showing Support
What You Look Like
Friendship
Meet Me
Markimoo
Mompiler
Hang Out With Friends
Just Friends Wade
Gaming Together
Convention
Unknown Number
Present For A Friend
The Girlfriend
Doesn't Matter
I'm Sorry
314
Planes
California
Third Wheel
Regret
What To Do
TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES
Septiplier
Player 2
Modest Man
Tension
Not Cool Man
Seeing The Sights
Meet My Best Friend
Support
PAX Room
PAX Pannalist
PAX Final Day
You
Book 2

Confessions

1K 41 10
By ArtsyDoodleBug

Nichole: Hello.

Mark: Hey! What's up?

Nichole: Nothing much, just a bit bored. I finished watching some YouTube videos and now I have nothing to do because I'm lame.

Mark: Oh please, you're faaaar from lame! Who did you just get done watching?

Nichole: Well, the two people that I watch most post twice a day. Jacksepticeye and Markiplier both uploaded their videos for the day earlier today and I just finished them. Now I need a new type of intertainment.

Mark: Oh you watch Markiplier? He's a pretty sexy guy don't ya think? 😉 And Jack is dumb. He's just a big ol' dummy dumb.

Nichole: Haha! Where did that come from all of a sudden? Nah, Mark's adorable if nothing else. And Jack is so loud, he's BOSS!

Mark: Aw, you think he's adorable? Really?

Nichole: Well, yeah? He so nice all the time and his videos always bring a smile to my face. He's honestly the only reason why I'm still here.

Mark: Why you're still here? What do you mean?

Nichole: Honestly, I stumbled across his videos the night I had planned to commit suicide. If he hadn't started up YouTube five years ago, I wouldn't be alive today.

Mark: ... Are you serious?

Nichole: Yeah.

Nichole: Hello?

Nichole: Mark?

Nichole: Where'd you go? 😯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 308 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...
1.3K 20 47
45 Days (Septiplier Chat Story; Day Series #1) What will you do if someone message you? Will you freak out? Or, message him/her back? That's what hap...
2.6M 73.8K 110
"A new phone and one wrong number are the best things that have ever happened to me because they led me to you." I once ranked #2 in Fanfiction and I...