Just Bitten.

Da HrDrSr4112

Editing Altro

Just Bitten.
Just bitten Chapter Three
Just bitten. [Read! Not a chapter]
Just bitten Chapter Four

Just Bitten Chapter Two

435 14 0
Da HrDrSr4112

I slip it in-between Mina and Jacoby’s locker and turn around and walk into the hallway were they were waiting.

“What took you so long?” Marcus asked huffing as he put one of his headphones in his ear.

“Unfinished business.”I said simply and look at hi. The scared man knew what I was talking about.

“What?”

“She wrote a letter to her friends that she is leaving behind, no one ever knows if they’re ever coming back.” The scared man said loudly. “Lets move.” Cade wrapped an arm around my waist and walked with me into the bus where he sat down with me. We all sat down as the bus driver started the bus and began driving. There was silence...And I’m pretty sure that no one wanted to break it because we were all enveloped in our wn thoughts.

Soon enough I find myself leaning against Cade, my bag on the ground next to our feet, his arms enveloped around me, protecting me. “I will tell you, I was the beta of the last pack that lived in this territory. I was given information about you, and I hand picked each and every one of you. You were the only 12 that matched with each other perfectly. Strength, agility, mating. But I can tell you; I was a bit surprised when I saw you, Rayna Graham. The younger groups and yet you excelled in everything you did. But strength. But your speed, faster than most werewolves in the perfect conditioning and age. Your intelligence, rivals your grandfathers, though, you have issues keeping your mouth shut when you are annoyed. Your mate should show you how to do that.” I did my best to keep back a growl from the man and I glaired.

”No I do not.”I snapped. Cade’s grasp hardened around me and he rubbed my side lightly and I bit my bottom lip. “Cade, you are just like your father. You’re angry and hatred for Demons is in your blood. They killed your mother. They killed your brother. They killed your twin sister. You search for answers that will never come. You keep your mouth shut when you shouldn’t yet your yearning to protect is what keeps you here, is what makes you an Alpha. Yoru a spitfire and you know that.” I heard a throaty growl erupt as I grip onto his arm, pulling myself into his chest.

“Its alright…” I mutter into his neck. He pulls me into his lap, stopping himself from attacking the man.

“And yet, you two bring two spectrums together. Rayna, you have one thing in common with every female here: the want to please your mate. It is what will bring you together. Cade, and with your want to protect your mate as well as the yearning in your testosterone that makes you want to kill Demons or anything that will attack anything you love, it brings the males together. It will keep this pack together when it threatens to fall apart. I will tell you that much.” He gives a jagged grin.

“We’re here.” The Bus driver said simply and pulled into a small driveway that led up a hill.It was a large grassy plane with mountains bordering from one side and forest to the other. “Dragons in the mountains.” He said curtly. I grab my bag and stand up. They all stand up around me. “Those six cabins are yours. They go by number. Alpha, one, Beta, two, third, fourth, fifth, omega… you get it?” He says, smirking at the both of us.

“Alpha’s… By the way, your crap is in the houses, set up by your parents. They left a while ago. Good bye, so long!Hope you actually get to come back” He said in a fake sing songy voice. We filed out and stared at each other.

“Pierson, Marcus, keep a look out in the sky. The rest of you, watch your step.” Cade ordered as he stood at the door helping Us out. I only shake my head.

“Dragons only come out at night, and that is only once every twenty nine days to feed. And they come out together. If anything, we need to make a calendar and keep track of when they come out and make sure that we are on high alert that day. But as for now, we are fine. Even if they were out, they are not strong enough. They only have strength at night but at the end of twenty-nine days, they are done mating and spend the whole night feeding on any human that stumbles its way into their path.” They all stare at me like I’m nuts. I only sigh and take out my book on Dragons. Each important part was sticky marked. Red was eating habits; I open the book to that page and hand it to Cade. He looks up at me after reading.

“You’re a walking fucking encyclopedia.” He laughed and all I simply so ishrug. He hands the book back and I put it into my bag.

We walk to the cabins and I go to “our” cabin. I turn to Cade, waiting for instructions and play with my necklace and frown soflty. “Be outside before nightfall, sleep now, but we’ll be out all night.” He says simply.”I want to take a survey of the are and make sure we are all safe.I want the boys tonight and The low ranking wolves will be worked harder than others.I expect some of the wolves that already are here to know the land and show it to all of you.”He nodded to the others and he looked back at me.

After walking to find our cabins we all said our goodbyes and were dismissed to out houses. The house We got was simply warm and cozy. There was a fireplace. The walls were a brown. The recliner was a light brown; there were two sofas around that, a love seat and a larger sofa that was about seven feet long. Green blankets draped over every piece of furniture, and green pillows on the furniture, also. Cade only groaned and slipped off his jacket and dropped his backpack. He practically dove onto the sofa that wrapped around a corner in the room. My eyebrow rose and I laughed lightly.

“You know, I doubt that they had rooms with no beds.” I said lightly and He groaned and gestured me over. I only sigh. “I’m going to check out the rest of the house.” He growled at me.

“After that, get your ass back down here and sleep with me.” He murmurs lazily, pulling the blanket over his face. My cheeks redden at the thought of “sleeping” with him. I turn around and move to the kitchen. The cabinets were mahogany and there was an island. Then an eight-person table. I move out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I move up the stairs. And then to the left was a bathroom, medium sized with a bath. The there was a room, twin beds, all white with two dressers. I walked out of the room for children… Then I walked into a nursery, all gender-neutral colors. I walk out, my breath caught in my chest, I turn around and see a room, green walls and baby blue walls and a white dresser. I walk out quickly and into another room. Our room. The curtains were red, and the walls were a creamy purple color, and on two of the walls were a family picture, and I stare at Cade’s. He was in the left corner, his hand on his dad’s shoulder. A girl in the right. They had the same eye color. I presumed her to be his twin. She had her hand on a woman’s shoulder. She had long black hair, her eyes a pale blue and a gentle expression passed over her face. She looked like Cade’s sister. The father looked like Cade. Short brown hair and a strong cut angular face and strong jaw. Between them was a little boy. His eyes were his mothers but his face belonged to Cade and his father. Though, the same gentle expression crossed his face. They looked like the perfect modern family…all happy and together.

I take a deep breath and turn to the bed. The comforter was red and the pillows were purple and white. It looked so very cozy and relaxing, I wanted to be lost in those covers and never to get out of them…with Cade’s arms wrapped around me… warmth…his body entangled with mine, and to be lost in his sent forever… to—

Shit. Don’t go any farther. I growl. I want to be in that bed! My shoulders slump.

What Will Cade think if I just throw myself at him?Whatif he doesn’t want to touch me? My wolf growled at the thought of that. DON’T you dare ruin this for us! He is our mate!! He chose us over all the others! Isigh and shake my thoughts away and look over at the pictures on the wall and giggle.”I’m so lame” I sigh and change into a pair of jean shorts and a lose black vneck tshirt. I listen downstairs and frown not hearing him moving around at all..he oculd be asleep..Unless… he left. I move down the hallway and look down into the living room from the top of the stairs and smile. I walk down the steps quietly and giggled walking into the lliving room. Cade’s eyes flutter open and he stares at me. “Get over here.” I shake my head. He stops and growls. I smirk challenging him raising an eyebrow and giggle.

“The bed up stairs looks exceedingly comfy…”

“I’m down here, I don’t want to get up and then upstairs.”He groans lightly and I instantly pout.

“Please?” I laugh.

“Get over here, now.” He growls. He begins to sit up and I move back, he growls again, beginning to get angry.

“You won’t be sorry…”I smile.”It looks so warm and good…”

“But you will be if you don’t get over here this instant.” I smirk.

“But the bed looks comfy and there is a lot of room, and its warm, and we’d be really comfy together…” I whisper innocently, looking down at my feet and then slowly up, pouting.

“Really, cause I think you’re bluffing…” He replies, lying back down. I sigh, moving over to him and then swung my leg over him, and straddled him. I did my best not to think about the situation I put myself in and put my hands on his chest and look down in his amazing eyes and smile.

“Please Cade..?Please..”He groaned.

“Those shorts yoru wearing should be illegal”He groaned and he placed his hands on my hips rubbing soflty and I smile happily at his touch. “No I want you here.”He smiled up at me and I frown un happy, So I leap up and he growls, sitting up again, I slowly move back, making my way upstairs, he follows me. “You are so going to be sorry.” He growls, aggravated. I beam and bullets up the stairs and he follows me quickly because he‘s faster than me by a long shot. I make it up into out room and to the side of the bed. He’s next to me in no time. I smile and slip off my shoes and pull the blanket down and slip into it. It was more comfy than it looked.

“Come on Cade, its cold.” I whisper, it was, the blankets had a chill to them and the cold sheets needed to be warmed. He sighs and strips himself of his shirt and shoes, I blush and turn over and he slides in next to me. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me into his bare chest. “See?” I mutter. “It wasn’t that hard.” I whisper, my eyes fluttering closed. He pushes my hair back from my neck.

“Don’t fall asleep just yet…” I struggle to keep my eyes open and I feel his breath on my neck and I bite my lip knowing what he‘s about to do to me. His mouth lays on my collarbone, he slips up a bit and bites down. I squeak. He laps up the blood. I could feel him smirk. “Did you think that I would let you get away from me when I could mark you as mine? I wanted you since you walked in that room and I knew I wasn’t going to let my baby girl go.” He mutters. Pulling up from me, I glare. “And the way Marcus was looking at you I didn’t like it whatsoever.”

“That hurt!”I snapped at him and frown, He rolled his eyes.I Shift a little in the bed and I and nock him back and pin his arms above his head, and look for a spot that I new was mine, the one spot no one could have now. I bit my lip as the most sacred of places popped up. I frown. And then I realize a spot. “Roll over.” I say, lifting myself from him enough for him to roll over.

His eyebrow rose. “Why?” I glare.

“Just do it.” He sighs and does as he’s told. I move to the back of his neck and lay my mouth there. As soon as he relaxed, I bit down. A low growl escaped his throat. I bit down harder to pierce skin. And when I did, I pulled back. Blood pooled at that place and I moved down and lapped at it, and then sucked until the bleeding slowed to a stop and let go. “You’re mine now,” I whisper sliding under his arm. “And I’m yours.” I lay under his chest slightly, letting his heartbeat lull me to sleep.

Continua a leggere