blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

By lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... More

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//separation\\

2.8K 92 9
By lovelyjm-

Taehyung's POV
    "repeat that?", jin hyung asked still in shock.

"i think we should all go home, like jimin.", i said again.

"tae. are you in your right mind right now? how can we just leave (y/n)?", yoongi questioned.

"then you stay with her. you don't have to drive far to see your parents anyways.", taehyung shrugged.

"you guys know what she's going through. we all promised that we'd help her.", jin hyung tried to convince everyone.

"but hyung. family comes first.", hoseok whined.

"she IS your family! we all are family! no matter what, we said we'd help her take care of herself and that baby, and dammit that's what IM gonna do.", jin hyung stormed into the room.

"i'm with hyung. if you're going, leave now. anyone else staying you're welcome to come in the room.", yoongi hyung waved us off and headed into (y/n)'s room.

"who all is going home?", namjoon hyung asked us remaining two.

"i am.", i said.

"i'm gonna stay with my sister for a few months, but she lives close to chae.", hoseok hyung smiled.

"well i'll help you pack the tae. hoseok you can come too.", namjoon hyung said heading for the door.

"i'll stay here. bye taehyung-ah. you got my number, text me whenever.", hoseok hyung hugged me and went towards the room.

"wait. where are you going hyung?", i ran towards namjoon who was waiting by the doors.

"you know i'm trying to get my producing skill up and i have enough for university. so i'm going to music school.", he explained.

"where? in korea?", i asked.

"no. it's in the u.s., new york to be exact.", he smiled.

"NEW YORK?!", i yelled when were in the parking lot.

"i know english pretty well, and they have a foreign language program. i'll be fine.", he assured me.

"but that's so far away hyung.", i sighed.

"the program is only for 8 months. i should be back around the time (y/n)'s ready to have her baby."

"when do you leave?"

"2 weeks."

"are you gonna tell everyone else?", i asked.

"when the time is right taehyung-ah."

"but what are you gonna do about (y/n)?", he asked.

"what do you mean?"

"besides jungkook and jimin, you and her were pretty close. how's she going to feel when we tell her you left?"

"i don't know. i don't want to make (y/n) feel like this is all her fault, but then again after all is said and done its best if i leave.", i sighed.

"you're willing to leave your girlfriend too?"

"i only live a few hours away hyung.", i said.

"a few hours is a lot for a relationship.", he simply stated.

"we can make it work."

"i sure hope you two can."

~~~~~

"it feels empty without jimin here.", i said walking in.

"yeah.. i'll start getting some boxes from the garage. you grab some suitcases and throw your clothes in them.", he said heading for the garage door.

i went to jungkook's room since i keep all
my suitcases and carry on's under his bed.

i knocked just in case he was inside, but the knock sounded hollow. there was an evident echo, like there was nothing but emptiness inside.

i opened the door after hearing no reply.

and i was right. there was nothing left. i saw all my stuff in the back corner, but otherwise all he left was furniture.

"hyung!", i yelled but namjoon hyung was already a step ahead.

"jungkook too, huh?", he asked from
behind me.

"yeah."

"text him. i'll grab your clothes and start folding.", he left the room.

tae : you too huh?

jk : sorry hyung. i had to leave though.

tae : why though?

jk : (y/n)

tae : kook. (y/n) loved jimin, she still does. you know how hurt she is over all of this?

jk : don't hyung. i already feel bad enough.

tae : you are her 2nd closest friend out of all of us..

jk : i'll be back right before she gives birth. tell her it's a promise.

tae : come to daegu every once in a while while you're in busan. visit me.

jk : you're leaving too? what a hypocrite lol.

tae : see you later pabo.

jk : bye hyung. and please tell (y/n) no matter what she can always come visit me here.

tae : alright. tell your family i said hello.

jk : i will.

after that conversation, i headed to my room to help namjoon hyung pack my things.

Chaekyung's POV
   jin and yoongi came back into the room, explained it all, and shortly after hoeseok returned to the room.

"he-he's leaving?", i asked shocked.

"i think you should call him. he can explain it better than us.", hoseok said.

"i'll just be outside.", i rushed out the door.

*ring* *ring*

"chae." - taehyung

"tae. please tell me they're lying." - chae

"about what?" - taehyung

"you going back home." - chae

"no.. it's not." - tae

"taehyung.." - chae

"i'm sorry chae-ah. i didn't want to tell you this over the phone but, i love you. i love you so much that i know me leaving won't stop our relationship." - taehyung

".....i love you too. but why? why leave me, your friends? is it because jimin left? look i know he is your best friend but-" - chae

"no chae. it's not that. i just miss them. it's family first. you know how much they mean to me. plus my dongsaengs love you, so you can come visit often." - taehyung

"you always see the brighter side.." - chae

"its because i have you, i'm very optimistic now-a-days." - tae

"i'll talk to you later." - chae

"i love youuu" - tae

"i love you too pabo." - chae

and like that the call ended.

Your POV
   you were in your room, basically tuning out the 3 boys that were left.

you were in your own head and couldn't help but think...

the once united group of 7 best friends, is now separated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 854 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
5.5K 246 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
296K 16.1K 38
Book lover Jimin meets mysterious Jungkook. - angst started: May 29, 2017 finished: June 2,2017 [COMPLETED]