Black Rose

By -starsailor

"she was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her." - Rupi Kaur. Started: August 6, 2... More

Prelude.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
Postlude.
New Book.

28.

7.7K 500 245
By -starsailor

Alex in the mm. Because he was cute af in this video. 😩

Small note: Some of you were in the comments agreeing with Keiara last chapter. So let me get this straight.. She shouldn't have brought up such a touchy subject like that. As you all know Majesty feels like a monster for what happened. And Keiara talking to Romelo, Jared, and all of the rest of them does kind of make her fake. Once you stop being friends with someone you don't go and talk to people you nor your old friend doesn't like. Keiara made it clear that she doesn't like any of them, but now she's talking to them.

Anywaaaays, thanks for 30k, I appreciate all of you. 💖

On with the chapter...

My leg bounced up and down as I tapped my pencil on the table. I know I'm annoying the Asian girl beside me, but oh well she'll just have to be annoyed. I can't sit still, I just can't. Especially since my baby is at home not feeling well.

I eventually stopped tapping my pencil as another slide of notes appeared on the screen. I only wrote the important things, but even then I summarized it. I learned not to write everything from word to word the hard way. Teachers in high school always told me not to. But if it's on the screen it must be important, right? Wrong. Teachers don't even talk about everything that's on the slide so I only write what they say. I would record their speech, but that's just too much work because then I'll have to replay it and take notes off of it.

Ten minutes later class was dismissed. I moved slowly since I have another class after this. I don't want to arrive there too early.

"Miss Collins- oh I'm sorry, I mean Miss Turner." Ms. Bennet laughed at her mistake. I stepped down the stairs and stood in front of her desk. "Hm, I see on my papers your last name is Turner now." She smiled. "Did you get married? Can I see the ring?"

"Yeah, I did." I laughed and showed her the expensive ring.

"Wooow." She sighed in amazement. "What rich little thang did you snatch up?" My eyes squinted as I laughed with her. I thanked Ms. Bennet as she complimented the ring. "I have a proposition for you Miss Turner, I'll have to get used to calling you that." You sure will.

"Yes?" I smiled eagerly.

"As you know the school has amazing connections with New York Daily News.." She trailed off with a smile. "I was requested to choose a student who's good at writing, have a passion for it, have good grades, and all of that good stuff." She waved her hand in the air. "Out of all my hundreds of students, I think you will be the best fit."

"Oh my god Ms. B-"

"Hold on," she chuckled, "don't thank me yet. Let me finish. You will not actually be going up to the building. Well, you will once a month. What days? I don't know, you'll be informed by one of the workers. But this is an online thing. You'll have your own little section to write about whatever you want. Literature related of course. Such as poetry or short essays."

My heart fluttered in my chest as she explained everything. This is such a blessing! Writing is the one thing I'm passionate about. I may not be getting paid for this, but it doesn't matter. Just imagine thousands, maybe millions, of people reading stuff I write! Stuff I write from my heart!

After thanking Ms. Bennet like a billion times I headed to my next class. I was excited about the news I previously received that I couldn't get my mind to focus on the class.

That just so happened to be my last class of the day. Instead of taking the subway home like I planned, I got off at the stop before Alex and I's condo to stop at the grocery store. He texted me while I was in my last class of the day and asked me to pick up a few things since he's still feeling under the weather.

I hummed along with the Christmas carol that's playing in the small grocery store. I stopped my cart and looked over the different soups.

"Home style chicken noodle soup.. where are you?" I squinted as I looked over all of the different Campbell soups. "Aha."

I grabbed four cans of the family size soup and placed it in the cart. Since I'm already at the store I went ahead and grabbed a few things Alex doesn't have. Such as fruits and vegetables. Awhile ago he told me he was going to be a vegetarian with me, but he hasn't even tried yet. What happened to wanting to be a better person? Maybe this is why he's sick.

After getting my favorite foods I also got a few autumn and winter smelling candles. Christmas is only fifteen days away and I still haven't started my Christmas shopping. I don't have anyone to shop for besides Alex and maybe Jermaine.

I sat next to Alex as he finished the last of his soup. I snacked on a bowl of grapes since I'm not that hungry.

"Why're you so dressed up?" I looked at his attire as he placed his bowl and fork in the sink. Why does he eat soup with a fork, I don't know.

Alex looked down at his outfit with his arms opened. "I'm not." He chuckled. "But I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"A place."

"But wh-"

"Just go put some pants on." He laughed.

I hopped off my stool and sauntered up the stairs. I knew Alex was staring at my ass, but I didn't look back. It's so crazy how girls think having an ass and boobs make them so much prettier and better than everyone else. Why talk down on girls who don't have curves? We're all beautiful and we should all build each other up, not bring each other down.

A Kodak Black song blasted through the speakers as Alex did his best to speed down the crowded streets. He nearly hit pedestrians, but it was their faults. Don't try to cross the street when you don't have the green light to. But if he did hit one of them, of course he would be in the wrong. It's just how the system is.

"How can you listen to Kodak Black after what he said about our women?" I stared at Alex's side profile as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Why does it matter to you? You're light skin."

I cocked my head back and squinted my eyes. "Ok? I'm still black. We're all black. We come in all different shades, but we're one. I will stand by my race, definitely my women."

Alex didn't say anything after that. The remainder of the ride consisted of quiet music. The city lights eventually faded away as we left the city. Alex seems to love leaving the city.

I thanked Alex as he opened my door for me. I don't know if Alex looks extra good today or if I'm just extra horny, but he looks so damn good.

Gosh, I just want him to fuck me.

Alex's hand squeezed mine as he led me to a big, old house. It looks abandoned and dirty. The house's in the middle of no where. The door is almost falling off of the bolts. The hardwood floor squeaked loudly as soon as I stepped foot on it. I cringed at the sound.

I felt along the wall for a light switch since it's so damn dark. I can't even see Alex and he's light bright.

"Hey!" I covered my eyes as the flashlight from Alex's phone shined in my face.

He chuckled and moved the light to the front of us. "The lights don't work." I nodded and held onto his arm tightly.

I saw a few things on the wall as the light quickly scanned over them. "Hold on." I grabbed his wrist and forced him to shine the light where I wanted him to. Various colors were splattered on the walls. The colors were all bright and vibrant, except for a few. "Wow..." I stepped closer to the art so I could try and find the artists name. "Konfuzed." I read the name that was sprayed painted at the bottom of the wall. Konfuzed is the same artist that I fell in love with in Iceland. "Princeton," I turned around and locked eyes with my husband, "are you Konfuzed?"

I broke eye contact with him to look at the art in front of me.

Each wall was filled with different things. They're all so unique, but nonetheless they're beautiful.

"I am." He confirmed.

The upstairs consisted of four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Only two of the bedrooms had spray paintings.

This house seems like a house from a scary movie that you'll see white people living in.

I stood in the masters bedroom staring out of the large window at the moon. Personally, I find the moon more magnificent than the sun. The sun is bright and tells all of its secrets. The moon is the complete opposite. It's intriguing. For the things you don't know about it you just have to make an educated guess. Everyone has different guesses and that makes it interesting.

I like to think I'm like the moon, but I'm not.

Very mysterious and captivating.

Why can't I be like the moon?

The sun and moon are complete opposites, but their love is still strong. The sun sometimes share the sky with the moon. In the early mornings you can sometimes see the moon although the sun is out and shining brightly.

What an interesting love..

"Thank you for sharing your art with me." I spoke quietly as his arms snaked around my waist. "It's very prepossessing."

"Here you go with those college words." He chuckled. "But thanks.." He kissed my cheek from behind. "I heard about your little opportunity for your writing. Sooo..."

I turned around in his arms so I could look in his eyes. "What did you do?!" I smiled as he squeezed my waist.

"I haven't gotten to the other two bedrooms, but why not give it to you for your writing.." He smiled down at me.

My smile turned into a confused one as I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't get it. I can't spray paint."

"Then you tell me and I'll spray it on the walls for you."

I smiled once again and stood on my tippy toes to hug Alex. "Damn I love you." I pulled at the hairs on his chin since he grew it out. A goatee and slight mustache looks good on him. "I really just want you to fuck me right now."

Alex bit down on his lip as he grinned and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and stared at his face. The moonlight made his beautiful freckles visible.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

"Really."

As soon as that word left my mouth his lips were on mine. His fingers tugged at my pants before he got them off somehow. Everything happened so fast. Before I even knew it I was on the floor naked with my back on his leather jacket.

"Shit.." My back arched as Alex slowly slid in. His head rested in the crook of my neck, leaving love bites.

My eyes shut as he slowly thrusted his hips into mine. His groans and the bugs outside became a soothing sound after awhile.

I scratched at Alex's back as he placed one of my legs over his shoulder so he could go deeper.

"Fuck I love you." He breathed.

I love you. Those three words played in my head as we shared an intimate moment under the moonlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.6K 39
❝THEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.❞ - BOOK 1
3.3M 120K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
792K 23.5K 56
SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the multimedia.
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...