PLAYBOY

By lovingthejuancock

"Ill fuck you senseless!" "I bet you say that alot." thanks hoe @Daddy-Tae for helping me with this book and... More

Intro
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter Three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Tagged
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
chapter sixteen
BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
tagged
chapter nineteen
Tagged
chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
chater twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
Sequel

chapter ten

4K 196 11
By lovingthejuancock

Jungkook woke up to a few 'knock,'knock,'knock on the front door down stairs.

He quickly but quietly got up from the bed so he wouldn't wake Sana. Jungkook went to the door not even bothering to put a shirt on.

'Knock, 'knock, "I'm coming!"

Jungkook then turned the bolt on the door so it was unlocked and opened the door.

"goodmorning sleepy head." Said Taehyung looking deliciously at Jungkook's body.

Why the hell are you so damn hot?

Taehyung thought to himself while licking his lips.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Asked Jungkook as he ran his hand through his bed head hair.

"I came to get Sana. But it looks like she isnt ready to leave so i'll just leave and come back." He said smirking.

" No come in." Said Jungkook wishing he had just bit his tongue. "what? Really? How many clothes can I take off?" Taehyung asked laughing.

Jungkook glared at him wishing that he could just slam Taehyung's head in the door way.

He looks pretty cute laughing though. Jungkook went red suddenly at the thought.

What the hell am I thinking?! This is fucking Taehyung. Im supposed to hate him.

But those lips of his.

Jungkook was finding it hard to keep his hormones in check. This has never happened with him. Why can't Sana freaking get ready already? Wait! I haven't woken her yet! Damn!

"You coming in or not Tae?" He then regretted the nickname immediately. "Oh were on to nicknames now?" Said Taehyung looking abit shocked, but then quickly masked it with a smirk.

"Just come in." Said Jungkooke looking at Taehyungs lips but then quickly looking up at his eyes, but not soon enough. Taehyung had noticed that he looked at his lips.

Im getting to him, Thought taehyung with a smile.

"Oh so you want to kiss me? Go on I wont bite. Hard." Taehyung said staring at his kookie. He'll be mine one day.
"What no! Your insane just come in." Jungkook replied, itching the back of his neck, feeling confused, nervous, and embarrassed at the same time.

What if I really do want to kiss him? Thought Jungkook already, imagining the kiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 79 4
You are not weak anymore... You are not that pathetic coward... That you used to be... You are not kim taehyung... You are V... . . And you will take...
3.4K 243 15
❝Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!❞ ❝Oh..I'd rather like to fuck you.❞ started:01.09.23 ended:
68.8K 3.5K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
187K 4.8K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE