Tutorials

By Graphics-Can-Heal

Where we will be making tutorials for you More

Information
Unsteady [banner]
Adding a gif in Photoshop

Iona Blanchard [Character Card]

35 1 0
By Graphics-Can-Heal

Hey awesome people! This is Pennie, aka TheWatermarker and right here, I'll be showing you a live tutorial on making a character card! Note that the programs I am using here are Pixlr and PicMonkey. Pay attention to this video above while you make your graphic since I am going my normal rate here and I don't want to get y'all confused (you're free to pause it if you like!). Also note that this is my very first tutorial so, um... yay for me I guess! Anyways, all the resources will be in the description and the end result is also at the top after the video. Have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...