Chemical Romance (The Joker a...

By Anastasia_Drackova

Harleen Frances Quinzel, was at the top of her class in psychology, she could go anywhere, but something dro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

19.6K 551 362
By Anastasia_Drackova

Harley

There was a knock at the bedroom door.Harley stood in front of her mirror, she was having trouble deciding what earrings to wear.

"Come in!!" Harley yelled from the closet. 

She held up a pair of gold hoop earrings to her ears and decided those matched her outfit better.

"Miss Quinn?" Jonny asked wondering where she was.

 "It's Harley!" she yelled in response to the too-formal name.

A moment later Frost appeared in the reflection of the mirror, standing at the entrance of the closet.  

"Er.. Sorry Harley.. Joker is waiting down in the garage for you." he said glancing around at the mess she made. 

"Okey Dokey" she said getting one last look at her outfit before garbing her black clutch and following Frost downstairs.

Harley was wearing her newly dyed hair down and curly, around her neck was a black choker detailed with small gold bells on it. She was sporting the short black silk dress she had bought earlier with gold bangles up her arms. She finished off the outfit with a pair of black heeled booties and fishnet tights.

Frost opened the passenger door to Joker's Lamborghini and Harley hopped in. Mr.J was looking out the driver's seat window and was having a heated conversation on the phone.

"I don't care where he is. Find him." 

"Puddin'" Harley greeted as she leaned in and pecked him on the cheek.

He held up a finger to her, still not bothering to look in her direction. Harley let out a sigh and leaned back in her seat.

Don't see me all day and this is how you greet me?

"No, that's my job. You can scratch him up a bit, but I want him alive." Joker demanded into the phone.

"Do you understand?" he growled as he gripped the steering wheel.

Joker was wearing an classic black and purple suit, with his bow tie and the top three buttons undone.

"Good." he grunted before hanging up the phone.

"So pumpkin, I've been thinking-" Joker started before he paused at the sight of her.

He let out a low whistle and Harley couldn't help but giggle.

"Well, aren't you something else?" he said as his eyes raked down her body.

"C'mere doll face" he ordered putting a hand on her waist as she leaned in.

"You look ravishing" Joker whispered, his face was only inches from hers, the warmth of his breath lighting her up like a candle.

She could feel his eyes watching her every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed. He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing though her hair and in an instant his lips were on hers. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect.

They broke apart and he stared at Harley placing a hand under her chin.

"Daddy's had a long day, now it's time for a little fun." Mr.J promised with a wicked grin and started the car.

______________________________________________________________   

Joker

They parked near a nightclub called " The Limelight", which was located in a old warehouse in the historical district of the city. Harley took his arm as they skipped the lineup and walked straight through the door, the bouncer helpless to do anything about it.

Not many people seemed to notice their presence due to the booming hypnotic music. The dance floor was packed with drunk party-goers and dancers.

 His boys followed close behind them as usual as they walked to the VIP area and kicked everyone else out. Joker plopped down in a plush seat and Harley went to join the club's go-go dancers for a little one-on-one gyration.

He watched as Harley writhed her way like a snake around the pole in the center of the room. She grabbed the pole from behind her back and slid down into the splits. His arousal was growing the longer he watched her and the music that accompanied her dance was not helping either. This was not the purpose of this visit. He quickly averted his eyes and went to get a drink.

He was going to have to install one of those polls in their apartment.  

The VIP bar was a completely separate room from the rest of the club, so he sent one of his men to guard Harley.

Fifteen minuets and two shots later he heard a deep voice from behind.

"Joker.. Yer appointment. He's here." Croc informed as he loaded his M16A4 gun.

Joker spun around on his bar stoll.

"Right on time, too." The clown prince of crime said with a smile.

"Show the problem child in, Croc." he ordered as Croc walked to the entrance of the VIP room. 

"Joker, you except some trouble out of this guy?" Frost asked walking up to stand next to him.

"No. But I do except you to, Jonny" Joker said gently slapping the side of Frost's face.

"That's why I keep you around." he said turning to watch Edward limp in.

He also went by the name"The Riddler" who was know to be a disabled weapons dealer. Two men strolled in behind him with large black bags.

"Hola, Edward." Mr.J greeted.

"Joker" Edward said with a smirk. 

Suddenly everyone pulled out their weapons and aimed, including the bar tender and a pole dancer. Joker let out a wicked laugh.

"Mmmm.. When the world is against you, where is the safest place to hide?" Riddler asked puffing on a cigarette.

"Hmmm, I'm... Stumped" Joker admitted with a giggle.

"I don't get you. Edward. Yer motivations.. You're wise..But your why's are completely lost on me."

"Strange, how that sounds, isn't it?" Joker went on gesturing his arms wide.

"You might call it puzzling." he said said with a eerie grin.

"Shall we get down to business?" Edward asked resting his arms on his cane behind him.

Edward nodded at his men and they both droped large duffel bags on the floor with a loud thud. The woman who was disguised as a go-go dancer handed him a briefcase.

"What do you plan to do with that?" Edward asked as Joker opened the briefcase.

"My business" He says smiling at the contents and shutting the case again.

"Ah. getting everyone's attention." Edward said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I could care less about everyone else's." he spat.

"How did you acquire-" Joker started to ask as he turned to look at him.

"It was supposed to be impossible to steal..." he bragged with a smirk.

"So I stole it. Let do this again." Edward said turning to the exit of the VIP room.

"Edward, if I were you, I would get out of town" Joker warned watching him and his men retreat.

"Joker if I were you, you'd know that the safest place to hide-" Edward started.

"Is in sanity!"the Joker yelled with a wicked laugh.

______________________________________________________________     

Harley

Joker and Harley got back to their apartment at two in the morning. They had stopped at a high end restaurant downtown to grab something to eat then headed home for the night. Joker's men took his newly purchased weapons to his warehouse and were dismissed. Except for the night guards and Frost who had an apartment downstairs.

Harley was reading on the bed in her new night gown when Joker stormed into the bedroom. 

"Every time these delinquents screw up, I have to be there to baby them. Why.... can't..." He started before his voice trailed off at the sight of her.

"What's that?" Joker demanded as he stared at her.

"What's, what Mistah J?" Harley asked innocently getting up off the bed. 

She knew exactly what he meant, but playing dumb was more fun. 

"That." He said lifting his arm, gesturing to her nightgown.

"Oh this? You like it puddin'? Just a little somthin' I picked up for ya'." she said twirling one of her pigtails as she walked toward him. 

______________________________________________________________    

Joker   

She wore a sexy nightgown, which was made up of a red sheer material with black lace detail. So sheer that he could see her nipples. They were peaked, a sight that aroused him, to say the least.

"So smart and sexy. Fuck, you drive me crazy Harl." he grumbled putting a hand on her waist and leaned in to kiss her.

 Harley moaned softly as he slanted his lips over hers. She parted immediately, the exact invitation he needed, and he drove his tongue inside her mouth.

Harley leaned into him, sliding her arms around his neck. Nothing could have felt better to him than the surrender of these movements. He could feel his hard cock against her leg as he pulled her closer to him.

 "I can't even tell you the filthy things I've been thinking about doing to you all day" he admitted moving down her her neck with light kisses.

"Please. Tell me Mr.J" She half moaned as he planted more kisses along her collar bone.  

He looked up at her, placed a hand under her chin and glided his thumb along her bottom lip.

"These perfect plump lips, I can't help picturing them around my cock." he said staring into her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she flashed him a dirty smile.

"Don't you want to be daddy's good little girl?" he growled.

"Anything for you puddin'" she promised as she reached down and put her fingers through his the belt loops of his trousers.

She carefully pulled them down along with his boxers as he lifted his hips. She took of his shoes then his socks, tossing them to the side as he finished unbuttoning his shirt.

She was now on her knees, staring up at him through her eyelashes, which nearly finished him right then and there. Then she placed one of her hands around him and he closes his eyes briefly. She squeezed and he places a hand over hers.

"Like this" he whispers, and he moves his hand up and down with a firm grip around her fingers.

Then hers tighten around him and he closes his eyes again his breath hitching in his throat. When he opens them again his gaze is scorching as he watches her.

"That's right, baby." he encourages, releasing her hand as she moved up and down his length.

He felt her wet hot tongue lick the head of his cock as a low groan escaped from deep within his throat. He let out another moan as she bent her head, parted her lips and engulfed his cock. He looked down the saw her small delicate hands wrap around his length and felt her pull harder, earning another groan from him.

Joker threw his head back and moved his hips forward as he felt his manhood grow in her mouth. He did not take his eyes off the sight of his fully erect cock in her mouth. Then he felt her pump her hand up and down what she couldn't fit in her mouth. 

"Mmmm... Harley.. Harder.." Mr.J moaned closing his eyes again.

She was more than happy to give him anything and everything he asked for. Harley licked up and down the sensitive slit on the head of his huge, eight-inch cock, applying just enough pressure to make him curse again.

Joker felt Harley's tongue apply pressure to his perineum and then felt her tongue trace from his perineum to the base of his cock while at the same time pumping his length. He groaned in pleasure and shock that she had found such a sweet spot.

His hips bucked incessantly, responding to the amazing sensations ragging though his body as she moved even faster. Joker then placed his hands on top of her head and pushed it down as he thrust upwards.

He couldn't hold back any longer as she touched his perineum, she looked so sexy bent over his cock. He felt his body tremble as a orgasm began to build. He screwed his eyes shut as the pleasure overcame him as he released in her mouth.

Harley allowed his seed to run down her throat and pumped his cock from the base to the head, as he moaned in pleasure and satisfaction. Harley kissed her way up his body until she was almost eye level and her mouth claimed him hungrily. He could taste himself on her and it made him dizzy with desire. He broke the kiss to look at her.

"Have you done that before?" he asked doubting himself.

 "No." Harley answered with a smirk.

"Good," he grumbled, reassured by her answer. 

"Come to daddy" he ordered picking her up and kissing her hard.

He walked over to the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist then gently dropped her on the mattress. She took half-a-second to strip out of the silky nightgown. He couldn't take his eyes off her face, her expression full of desire. He walked to the set of drawers and ripped open a condom. He strode over to her and crawled on top of her, placing the condom on his erection. 

"Do you realize what you do to me?" he whispered as he hovered over her.

"I need to feel you inside me, please Mistah J." Harley plead staring up at him. 

"Eager little one aren't you?" he teased before plunging into her.

God, she is so sexy.

She cried out and he starts to move, fast, hard, and large, thrusting into her over and over, implacable. 

"Fuck, you are so tight." he moans, close to the edge again. 

 "Come for me, baby." His voice is harsh, hard, raw whispering in her ear and she collapses around him, pounding into her rapidly.  

Pleasure built a fire inside him as he pumped into her again and again until he reached his climax, pressing himself into her. Then he stills, his body rigid.

"Fuck," he whispers, and he thrusts hard once more.

Joker groans and collapses on top of her.

He leans up on his elbows and stares down at her, Harley's big blue eyes staring back at him.

"See how good we are together?" he murmurs pulling her into him. 

She smiles in response as he lays down next to her. He lightly brushes a hand down her body over her curves, taking in her beauty as she closes her eyes. 

He's beginning to trust her. And it's scaring him. He's giving her new ways to hurt him every single day. What's strange is.. He doesn't think she will. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4K 28
Harleen Quinzel is chosen for an internship a Arkham Asylum and will be dealing with some of the craziest people in the world. One of her patients ta...
169K 5.1K 24
When the psychiatrist Dr. Harleen Quinzel was assigned to the Arkham Asylum-A place for insane criminals- she felt the passion for her profession rus...
601 24 21
: ̗̀➛ In which a psychiatrist falls for her patient. ❝I can't believe, we're finally alone..❞ ❝I can't believe, I almost went home..❞
113K 2.9K 17
[ Joker x Reader ] You were a normal girl, that was until The Joker came along. He made you insane, you were the King and Queen. But things got com...