save me | yoonseok

By babyboyshownu

in which hoseok is depressed and suicidal person, who posts his thoughts online as hobihyung_ and yoongi is a... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Twenty two.
Twenty three.
Twenty four.
Twenty five.
Twenty six. [end]
THANK YOU!
Twenty seven | [1/?]
Twenty seven. [2/?]
Twenty seven. [3/3]
Acknowledgment!

Seven.

3.4K 290 148
By babyboyshownu

13th of October

8:15 AM | Agust-D: hey.

8:37 AM | Agust-D: where are you, hobi? are you okay?

14th of October

2:03 PM | Agust-D: i'm in studio working on some songs. my new mixtape will come out soon. i'm so happy. but where are you, hobi? i want to celebrate it with you.

15th of October

11:11 PM | Agust-D: i wish something good for you, hobi. where are you? are you okay, baby? answer me.

11:13 PM | Agust-D: please.

17th of October

4:17 PM | Agust-D: hobi please, i'm begging you. come back. it's been four days.

19th of October

6:39 PM | Agust-D: i miss you, please come back soon.

21th of October

10:11 AM | hobihyung_: i'm okay.

10:12 AM | hobihyung_: and i've missed you too.

Home | notifications (48) | messages (3)

hobihyung_ posted:

The difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.

Likes (40), Comments (21), Shares (13)

10:49 AM | Agust-D: thank god, hoseok. where the hell have you been? i've been dying here without you.

10:51 AM | hobihyung: at the hospital.

10:52 AM | Agust-D: what's happened? are you hurt?

10:55 AM | hobihyung_: some guys attacked me. i don't know who they were, i couldn't see their faces. they waited for me and when i was closing eunji's flower shop, they beated me up and stole the money. i've got three broken ribs, arm and nose. i look incredible gorgeous, trust me. :)

11:02 AM | Agust-D: oh my god, hoseok. i'm so sorry. you know what? i'm coming to your place, where do you live? i swear i'll kick their asses.

11:07 AM | hobihyung_: i don't want you to see me like this, yoongi. i'm broken inside and outside.

11:12 AM | Agust-D: i'm still coming. someone has to take care of you, baby.

11:16 AM | hobihyung_: xxx-yyy gwangju. (A/N: it's an adress okay i'm not a stalker i don't know where he actually lives).

11:18 AM | hobihyung_: you won't come here anyway. i gotta go take my medicine. bye.

*hobihyung_ has logged out*

-Would you like to close your conversation?-

*Yes                                                                                *No

- buy a train ticket from: Daegu to: Gwangju

- today - departure at 2:15 PM - single

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.2K 76
Where two depressed boys go to therapy. -extremely cringey -i hate this book -too lazy to edit, just pretend the grammatical errors aren't there fa...
3.9K 249 20
You left work early in order to celebrate a special day with your boyfriend, Yoongi. However, an unexpected turn in the relationship left you heartbr...
113K 3.6K 36
You might have millions of fans, a family and friends but you can still feel alone in this world. The youngest member Jeongguk is going through a rou...
1.3K 38 10
(( EDITING IN PROGRESS )) "I was scared of losing my conscious mind, and falling into darkness again. I didn't want my few hours of absence to be my...