Himitsugami ( God of Secrets )

Chocochibi

yato has a lover? She knows many secrets. She can know everything with one look. She is evil. She is himitsug... Еще

1: Up to Mitsu Mountain
2: Yomi
3: Their Past
4: Omnyoji
5: A Request
6: Rai
7: Becoming Human
8: Is She That Yomi?
9: I Release You
10: Can't Leave Me Ever
11: The Truth
12: Contract Signed
13: Yurashi's Death
14: Seeing papa Again
15: He Came
16: Dirty Moments
17: A Client
18: The Red Eye
19: Trust
20: Our Master
21: Client's Request Fulfilled
22: Meeting Yomi
23: Found You
24: Another Himitsugami
25: Lost Memories
26: Unexpected Arrival
27: His Existence Is...
28: Request for Revenge
29: Inner Desires
30: I'm... Dead ?
31: Made Decision
32: My Guardians
33: Please...Let This Last...
34: Please Protect This...
35: Her Name Is Kyoya
36: Meeting Kyoya
37: The Blue Moon
38: Plea For Freedom
39: Sho Released
41: Abandoned
42: Killing Spree
43: By Her Side
44: Precious To Him
45: Unknown Yomi
46: Understanding Yomi
47: Inheritance
48: Yomi o Kaeshite
49: Grown
50: Inner Fight
51: Lito, Sousei, Dragon
52: Fighting for It
53: The little Lizard
54: I Am God
55: Bring You Down
56: (End) To Each Own Lives

40: Her Shinkis

40 4 0
Chocochibi

(meiko pic)

Yomi: you guys. You came.

Fukoku: that expression... could it be?

(Fukoku pic)

Hiyori: be what?

Fukoku: oh. That's right. You're the exemplary. I don't believe it. Other than yaboku that restraint, you got yourself another?

Yomi: don't be noisy.

Fukoku laughs " it's true. She is our yomi. Deh? Calling us after so long... finally need us?"

Reina: I believe yomi has her own reasons.

(Reina pic)

Meiko: of course she has her reasons. You think she's like you?

Hiyori: gomenasai. Am I causing some kind of trouble?

Lo: don't worry too much~~

Hiyori: this feels... wrong. Are you going to kill someone? Yomi.

Lo laughs " you really didn't tell anyone about us huh. Wiped us like a hidden memory. Just like how yato did to his name. Huh. I guess couples must be alike neh."

(Lo pic)

Fukoku: neh. I've heard that you got a girl. Kyoya. Is she pretty? Kawaii? Did we get to see her at all? No. Did she get to see us ? Huh. Meiko.

Meiko: zero. No chance at all. Kyoya went to bishamonten's place to stay.

Fukoku: how boring.

Lo: she must be kawaii like yomi.

Yomi: meiko... usagi-chan... did you bring... maybe...

Meiko: yomi...

" I did." Hiyori passes it to Yomi. Yomi takes it and hugs it " arigato..."

Fukoku: with that look. Looks like this will take long.

Reina: any target?

Yomi: like you care.
_________________________________

Hiyori: .... meiko.

Meiko: scared of this new Yomi?

Hiyori: I... feel a little out.

Meiko: I wouldn't blame you. That's the past yomi. The yomi we knew before you knew. The honest true yomi.

Hiyori: .... true yomi. And I thought I already knew everything there is to about her.

Fukoku laughs " baka. And you call yourself her exemplary."

Reina: that's not fair.

Hiyori: everyone...

Lo: you want to know the true yomi?

Hiyori: hai.

Lo: she doesn't take no for an answer. Her orders are our tasks. Or at least... we enjoyed her tasks. We never found a reason not to do it.

Hiyori: she's... cold?

Reina: no. She was like now. How she is with you guys. A smile on her face. But what is different was, she never hid things from us.

Fukoku: it was fun teasing her. She's quite a baka.

Reina: she had no hesitations in cutting down anything. But one thing never changed it seems.

Hiyori: which is?

Meiko: still doing things to make people happy. Except she's eating herself to keep that up.

Hiyori: .... so... because of us... she cannot be herself?

Fukoku: if you would see the smile on her face. That laughter she has when she could do anything with us  I bet she's much happier with us. That's why... that's why I told her to abandon those who made her restricted.

Reina: yato came and things didn't change. But... people like you. Like Sho. Came.

Hiyori: gomen... it's just... those things she did...

Fukoku: baka!! gods don't need to be judged!! Yomi should just do what makes her happy.

Hiyori: but that's wrong!! If it's wrong!!

Lo: what are you saying? Little dumb dumb. Our yomi is never wrong.

Hiyori: that... that...

Meiko: welcome to our team. Though you're the odd one out.
________________________________

Reina: exemplary... I feel that you're not something good for yomi

Hiyori: reina...

Reina: like sho. You'll make herself eat herself. Like sho. I shouldn't have left.

Hiyori: gomen. It's just... there are things that shouldn't be done.

Reina: harming yomi isn't a thing to be done. That sho. Telling yomi what's will make people sad or whatnot. Those things aren't to be decided by him.

Hiyori: how come you know? I thought... you left.

Reina: we all died. Our spirit was kept by yomi. We all didn't think we deserve to move on. But again what can you be , as a spirit in this world. Yomi took us in. She cut our ayakashi corrupted parts away and gave us her human spirit parts. We get her memories from time to time. Each of us differently.

Hiyori: didn't think ... deserve to move on? Why?

Reina: we all killed people. Fukoku, meiko, me are assassins. Only lo, he is a murderer. Slowly searching for spirits like us to make into what I think are her perfect shinki. Her perfect family.

Hiyori: then why leave?

Reina: I said it didn't I? People like sho make her eat herself . Just a straying spirit. Not even a shinki. She actually thought she was doing wrong by cutting.

Hiyori: people will cry over dead people. Those dead people were once close to someone else.

Reina: so yoni doesn't deserve her happiness?

Hiyori: that's not...

Reina: she took sho in. And all of us hated how he made Yomi feel. So we left. Only meiko stayed. Luckily, that sho left and yato came. Everything was right again...

Hiyori: sho didn't look like he knew you guys.

Reina: Of course he didn't. We couldn't change our yomi. So we left before she took in sho.  Sho is a bad apple.

Lo: Reina.

Reina pulls her hood " hai?"

Lo: don't scare her. Don't worry ok~~ Reina won't do anything to you. She'll be destroyed if she does so. *Smiles*

Hiyori: eh?

Lo: nothing. Don't worry.

Fukoku: That is a rule for her shinkis. Since we're quite bloody. We used to get on each other nerves. Shinkis aren't allowed to kill one another.

Lo: don't scare her!! Daijobu.

Reina: bad apple. You're not judged as a bad apple yet.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.7K 230 24
What if Yato had a sister that Hiyori and Yukine never knew about and that isn't the least of their concern. She is known to rival the of the God Of...
23.1K 781 28
YATO X READER || "I'm afraid not. I don't remember meeting you before." - (Reader, 2017)
25.4K 584 18
{DISCONTINUED} Y'all please don't read this it's so bad😭 Like literally ☠️ don't read it Well your dead..well not really dead..Your a Regalia in the...
78K 2.7K 23
What are these feelings? Can a God like me love someone mortal like her? ~ Yato's living his usual life like he always does, but then he's starting t...