The Predator

Od Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... Více

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

The predator has taken over

93K 3.4K 384
Od Darkest_Rose

Chapter 11

"Well?" I asked the suspense is killing me.

"You are the first newborn to be gifted with the power of been a seducer, you appearance will stay changing for awhile, making your more breathtakingly beautiful than you already are" James explained

"Is this normal to have this many gifts?" I asked.

"No Lexi, its normally one, you have two that no other vampires other than the royals have ever been gifted with along with your rare power, I didn't tell him all of your powers, you need to train with them alot more and see how strong you actually are, you kicked my ass on the first try and I rarely get beaten" he said with pride in his eyes.

"Okay, I wasnt normal as a human and Im not even normal as a vampire and I just destined to not fit in anywhere" I said.

"You are better than any normal vampire Lexi, you are so special to be gifted the way you are you are destined for great things, dont think been different is a bad things, embrace it, accept it" James said.

"I will try, so what's next?" I asked.

"Lets test out you original gift, lets see how painful it gets" he said.

"Are you serious, your opting to be in pain?" I said shocked.

"I just want to get you to the point you can control it with out having to think about it non stop, to not hurt someone" he said.

"Okay, that makes sense, just tell me when to stop" I said.

"Dont worry, I will, we can try work on different levels of pain, obviously we won't be practicing on the death part of it, I dont want to test weather it works on vampires or not" James said.

"Okay, so what will I do, start off full pain and try work my way down" I asked.

"Best place to start when you have only know how to use it full pain" he said.

"I'm ready are you?" I asked.

"Yes, even tough I will no I will regret this" he said.

He took at deep breath, I thought of pain and touched him, instantly his body tensed and the veins in his neck bulged, as his face turned red before he dropped to the floor,

"Stop" he managed to get out so I pulled back my hand instantly as he lay on the floor recovering from it.

"That is one hell of a gift you got there" he said as he got to his feet.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, ready for another go, just try take it down a quatre of what it is now" he said.

Okay, Lexi you can do this just concentrate, everything else has come naturally, I have this one all my life, I should have better control.

I looked at James and he nodded letting me know he is ready. I concentrated and touched him, he body didn't react as violently as the first time straight away. It took awhile but I could see the pain in his face start to appear and his knees buckled again. I pulled my hand back and gave him a chance to recover.

"Better, it was less this time, but still painful, try again only this time half of it" he said.

We continued that for hours til I got more control of it, the next three hours after that, he wanted me to just think of causing him pain without actually touching him. It took awhile but I was able to inflict a low level of pain towards him, just no where near the level from my touch.

We were both worn out from all of the training, so we gave up for the day. Thirst started to burn in my throat and take over my thoughts.

"Here you will need a few of these after the training we just done, you have used alot of energy" he said.

I took three bottles of blood and downed them one after the other. These are seriously lacking, there nothing compared to fresh blood.

I sat on the counter and watched him disappear into his room. I got off the counter and grabbed my iPod and went back to the kitchen/ sitting area. I sang along to Adele's song home town and wondered if my parents have even noticed I'm gone yet. All thoughts left my head when James pulled out my earphone and whispered "You have a beautiful voice Lexi" he said with a husky voice.

I fought a shiver that wanted to run down my spine, I turned to look at him and my jaw dropped as he stood behind the chair topless with only a tracksuit bottoms on. He has the sexiest body I have ever seen. Strong broad shoulders, defined chest and a hard as rock eight pack. Sexy tribal tattoo's across his chest, shoulders and leading to his back. I couldnt pull my eyes away.

"See something you like beautiful?" he asked with his eyes turning black.

"Yes, I definitely see something I like" I said, shocking myself at how forward I am been. I'm sure my own eyes are turning black.

He moved his face closer to mine, his lips inches from my lips, as excitement and lust burned inside me.

"Dont tempt me beautiful, once I start I won't be able to stop" he said as put his forehead to mine.

                                           His scent is so intoxicating as it wraps around me pulling me towards him. He traced his finger from my chin to my neck leaving a trail of sparks and electricity from just his touch. But all to quickly he pulled away, taken the sparks and electricity with him. But his scent stayed even do he moved further away. Why does he have such an effect on me. Just looking at him makes my core burn with need.

     I got a shower and put on my pj shorts and tank top. I messed my hair up a little and checked myself a few times before I left the room. I want James and I know he wants me, I have nothing to lose by trying. I walked out of my room and into the lounge. I turned on the tv and flicked through the channels til I found the witches of east end. After an hour James came walking into the room, dressed in a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up with dark jeans tucked into his boots.

"I'm heading into the city for awhile, I will be back later beautiful, make yourself at home" he said as he walked out the door.

What's the fuck just happened. I sat there confused. I was jealous as fuck at the thought of him going out and been with someone. I just dont understand why I feel like this. I thought back over everything he told me today and everything started to click into place. The attraction, the sparks and electricity when he touches me. Am I his beloved, is he mine. He has to be why else who he help me, this makes sense now, why my feelings are all over the place when I'm around him. I'm just going to have to ask him, he hasn't said anything to me.

                          I waited up for hours but there was no sign of him so I went to bed. A few hours later I heard noise, he must be home. Now is as good as anytime to ask him. I got out of bed and fixed my hair. I opened my door and walked down the hallway only to stop when I see James isn't alone. He has a woman with him, but the worst part is he has her bent over the couch with her slutty dress up around her waist and her breast free as James takes her from behind. Each thrust he gave her was like a stab into my heart. He pulled her head back as he bite into her neck as he kept thrusting into her. I snapped out of it when I heard her moan as James went faster.

                                                       I walked as quitely as possible back to my room. I felt the worst pain possible in my chest. Each breath is painful, so much so tears started to fall from my eyes. I laid on the bed curled into a ball and waited for the pain to stop. An hour later it was only getting worse as I heard James and that woman's moans, only this time it came from his room. He knows I am his and yet he brought her back here. Why the fuck did I come here with him. I got up quitely and started to pack my bags as quitely as possible. Half an hour later I have everything packed. I snuck into the kitchen and got six bottles of blood, I'm sure James won't be thirsty for awhile, seeing he is feeding off someone as we speak. Each moan I heard while I in the kitchen was like a blade cutting my heart open. I got back to my room and threw them in one of the bags.

The voice in my head is screaming for me to accept her, I won't feel the pain anymore if I do, I won't feel anything.

The pain is getting worse, I can't stay here, so I won't be learning anymore than I already have.

I can teach you everything you need to know, we are powerful, no one will be able to hurt us again, the voice whispered.

I can't fight it anymore and I can't take this pain.

Do it, I told the voice, I dont want to feel pain anymore, I dont want to feel weak. I could feel the voice satified. I closed my eyes and the voice started to fade and so did the pain. But another feeling entered me, power and loads of it, I felt strong before but I feel fucking invincible and dangerous now on a whole other level. I didn't shy away from those feelings like I done before I embraced them. I should have done this at the beginning, this feeling is a complete head rush.

                                    I feel nothing, no pain, no hurt, no remorse, no love and best of all no self doubt. The only feeling I have is blood lust, I want revenge, on the one that turned me so viciously and the ones that made my life hell. I dont need anyone and I certainly dont need James. Anything I felt for him is now gone. I took off my pj and pulled out black leather legging and a lace see through black tank top, showing my black silk bra and my full chest. I put on 5 inch black ankle peep toe boots. I looked in the mirror happy with how I look. I put on a half black leather jackets with rolled up sleeves. I opened my window and threw my bags out. I put my iPod and purse into my handbag and took out my car keys. I climbed out the window, picked up my bags and walked to the front of the house and got into my car.

                          I turned it on, reversed and tore down the drive way. Thank fuck the gates are open, but saying that, if I had to I would rip them off the hinges. Every second that passed, I feel the darkness wrap around me, taking away all the weaknesses that the old Lexi had and in replace is the dangerous and powerful Lexi. The one I was always destined to be.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.9K 476 39
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
71.4K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
14.4K 1K 37
"សូមរងចាំបងពួកយើងនិងបានរស់នៅជុំគ្នាវិញនៅថ្ងៃណាមួយ" មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី 🖤 ផាក ជីមីន
52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...