Lou's Niece

بواسطة radicalharryy

Follow Lou Teasdale's niece Jazlyn and Harry Styles on their journey of friendship, love, and a lot of kisses... المزيد

Chapter 2- Cute Strangers
Chapter 3- Silly Games and New Found Feelings
Chapter 4- Destination One
Chapter 5- Dinner and a Movie
Chapter 6- Night Terrors and Late Night Cuddles
Chapter 7- The First Show
Chapter 8- Mythological Adventures
Chapter 9- Football and a Kiss
Chapter 10- Confusion & back TO normal
Chapter 11- Paris A'more
Chapter 13- Tell Me How You Feel
Chapter 14- Tale of Two Weddings
Chapter 15- Album Release Party

Chapter 1- An Easy Goodbye

1.4K 11 5
بواسطة radicalharryy

Jazlyn's POV

Today was finally the day that I'd officially be going on tour with my aunt for the next year. I was excited to leave the dull and boring town that I was from, to venture off and see the world. I took this as a learning opportunity, because in my opinion, I would learn so much more traveling the world than sitting at a desk for seven hours a day.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jaz?" My mother asked, hoping that she could persuade me to stay at home instead of leaving her.

"Yes mum for the one thousandth time, I am absolutely sure that I want to go with Aunt Lou and travel the world." I groaned.

"Alright." My mother sighed in defeat. "Just don't do anything that you'll regret in the long run." She said, beginning to lecture me on the lessons of life.

Just as I thought I was going to have to listen to my mother talk about decision making, Aunt Lou came in and saved me from an utter nightmare, which she seemed to be doing a lot of lately.

"Hey babe are you ready to go tour the world with the world's best auntie?" Lou asked with a slight giggle.

"Ready as ever." I smiled eagerly at her.

"Well why don't you load up your things into the car and then we can head to the busses." Lou smiled at me.

After a fairly long twenty minuets we loaded up my bags into the car and bid a farewell to my emotional mother and we had set off on an adventure of a lifetime.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3K 68 24
Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to live with their Aunt Lily. Andy is very an...
30.4K 522 30
Okay this is the story of me being Lou Teasdale's assistant. And if you're wondering shouldn't I be so excited cause I'm gonna met the One Direction...
6.2K 115 22
Codi and Carter are best friends as close as sisters. They are just out of high school and they get the chance to meet their idols One Direction. You...
Summer Love بواسطة A

قصص الهواة

7.1K 237 31
One summer Anna and her friends have made friends with One Direction. As time flies by they all grew fond of each other and the girls catch themselve...