ConVictions

By PennedbyArielle

Genevieve La Belle is innocent, but no one believes her. No one ever believed her. Fate was a cruel thing. No... More

Prologue
II. Happy Wife...
III. Convict
IV. Just Drive
V. Down the Rabbit Hole
VI. Lauren Christian
VII. Overlooked
VIII. Innocent...Unless Guilty
IX. Her Name is Hailey
X. Change of Plans
XI. Spiral
XII. Stargazer
XIII. Mira, Santi
XIV. Avoidance
XV: Debt to Pay
XVI: On My Honor
XVII. One Battle Won
XVIII. ConFrontation
XIIII: Full Disclosure

I. Closer in My Dreams

8K 109 15
By PennedbyArielle

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom through the huge bay window. The light breeze blowing outside caused the sheer white curtains before the window to dance.

Genevieve stirred awake and attempted to roll over. The strong arms wrapped around her waist tightening was the only thing stopping her from doing so. Instead, Genevieve tilted her head up from his chest and gazed at his peaceful sleeping face.

His dark hair curled over his forehead kissing his olive skin. His pink lips parted slightly as he breathed evenly. Genevieve's hand crept up his hard torso until her finger tips reached his jaw line.

She let her fingertips glide over the smooth, yet scruffy skin of his jaw. The tiny hairs that would undoubtedly be shaved when he finally got up pricked her skin, but Genevieve didn't care.

She loved it. Loved that she woke up wrapped in bliss each and every morning. Santiago stirred under her delicate touch. Feeling his slight movements, she froze.

"Don't stop, Bella." He said his deep voice gravelly. It was thick and hoarse with sleep. A smile made its way to Genevieve's lips.

"Never, Mon Cher." She responded thoughtlessly. Santiago's lips curved upwards slightly as she continued to slowly caress his jaw. Santiago stared at her, his brown eyes fixed on my face. He stared with such intensity heat rose color her cheeks. He looked as if he were going to say something, but when he opened his mouth a voice that was very clearly not Santiago's came out.

"La Belle!"  Genevieve pulled away from Santiago's grip abruptly. She stared at his face as the same foreign gruff voice came out again.

"La Belle!" Suddenly the room, and Santiago dissipated before her very eyes turning to black. Genevieve blinked, her eyes meeting a grey wall. A loud clanging noise made her eyes widened and she sat up quickly before turning to shoot a dirty glare at the guard in front of her cell.

Officer Brandon Rimes stood before her with a look that told her he thought of her as nothing but trash. He sneered at her as he banged the metal baton in his hand against the cell bars unnecessarily.

"What?" She snapped glaring at him.

"Deputy Warden wants to see you." He said and motioned for her to come to the door for him to handcuff her. Genevieve let out a deep breath before getting off her cot. Once the cuffs were on her hands Officer Rimes opened the door. He left it open as he stepped back letting her walk in front of him. Genevieve held her head high as she navigated the prison stopping every so often for the remote metal doors to be unlocked by various officers on the way to Santiago's office.

No one knew their secret and for months they'd managed to keep it that way. Despite, his position as Deputy Warden, fraternizing with inmates was against policy and Santiago would not only be fired, but investigated by the Department of Corrections.

These thoughts crossed Genevieve's mind often during the weeks they'd deliberately space in between their meetings. Then, he'd call for her to be brought to his office to discuss her upcoming hearing with the Review Committee. Each time mirrored the previous. She'd be escorted to his office, made to sit down at his desk secured in handcuffs, her escort would be dismissed and Santiago would walk them out before closing and locking the door, he'd fuck her senseless, and for the remaining twenty minutes of their hour long meetings ten would be spent discussing her case and the other ten spent discussing their lives.

So when the door shut behind her and Genevieve heard the tell-tale click of the lock, she knew this would be like every other meeting and she couldn't help the way her body throbbed with need for him, and the sly smirk that came to her lips.

Santiago stopped walking when he approached the back of the chair Genevieve was sitting in. It'd been nearly three weeks since he was last alone with her. He placed a hand on her cheek, and smiled at the way she leaned into his hand as he gently tilted her head back. Bending down slightly, he placed a slow, soft kiss on her lips.

"I missed you, mon cheri." She purred softly against the lips that devoured her every night in her dreams.

Santiago shifted to the side of the chair holding out a hand for her to take as he held her to her feet. His dark brown eyes locked with her own as her slowly untied the knot keeping the pants to her uniform in place. He hadn't responded to her verbally, but that was how he'd always been relatively silent until he wanted something. Santiago whirled her around so her back was against his hard torso before he bent her over his nearly empty desk.

"Santi," Genevieve moaned lightly as she was pressed further into the cold wood that constructed the desk in Santiago's office. He hummed appreciatively of her response. She was bent over his desk, still handcuffed with the pants of her uniform pooled around her ankles with his fingers swirling expertly inside her.

He didn't even want satisfaction for himself at the moment, he just wanted to watch her in her ecstasy. How her skin donned a beautiful rose color, the French accent that took over her practiced American accent when she lost focus of everything as she moaned his name.

He didn't understand it himself, his overwhelming attraction to the woman serving a prison sentence for the murder of his own brother, even worse he was completely confused by his fierce attachment to her.

Genevieve's story regarding Jose's death left nothing, but confusion in his mind. Confusion with tiny rays of clarity had clouded his mind when she first opened up to him. Santiago had no idea what to make of it.

She had told him she remembered bits and pieces of that night. She remembered being at her office working late and Jose's fiancée, Emma, coming in to talk to her as one of Jose's close friends. Something regarding Genevieve's attendance to the wedding. Emma brought a bottle of wine and after that she remembered waking up at home with no memory of how she'd gotten there.

Nothing about it sounded completely right, but the honesty showed clearly in her eyes. Honesty and sincerity.

Something, not just his attraction, compelled him to believe her. Something wasn't right. He could feel it in every fiber of his being.

Santiago thought of his brother's untimely death often, and right afterwards he thought of Genevieve.

He found himself occasionally at home flipping through pictures of them when they were children, or more accurately when he was a child, Jose being the eldest by six years.

He often wondered why this woman who his brother found friendship in would murder him in cold blood. He'd never put any logic to it, but for four years he'd resented her regardless of that fact.

Santiago shook his thoughts from his head and focused his efforts on pleasing her. He flexed his fingers inside of her warmth as she let out a purr of appreciation before him.

In his pants, he could feel himself harden at the sound. He smirked in satisfaction.

How he loved the sound.

His eyes rose to the analog clock on the wall. They'd been in his office for nearly half an hour already. He quickened his pace well aware that she was getting close to climax.

Genevieve whimpered in front of him before she shattered under his touch.

"Mm, Mami, you can't keep teasing me." He groaned softly as her walls gripped his fingers in a tight, hot embrace.

"You're teasing me." Genevieve responded glancing back at him, her pouty lips parted slightly. Santiago smirked at her in response as his pants dropped around his ankles. His dick standing at attention. The pressure of his head sliding between her legs alone nearly brought Genevieve to her knees.

"Show me how much you missed me, Santi." She breathed just as her breath caught in her throat as he filled her completely.

Santiago grunted in reply as he pulled out slowly before thrusting into her tight pussy relishing in the feeling of her. While they were not exclusive and he did occasionally sleep around, none of the women he'd been with compared to Genevieve. None of them fit him the way she did. No pussy ever satisfied him the way hers did. Santiago sped up, one hand gripping her waist tightly, and the other over her mouth to drown out her moans. He could feel it building in his stomach, and the more he got lost in her incoherent words and her sensual moans the stronger that pressure got.

"I want to taste it." Genevieve breathed as her head fell back. He was close and soon he wouldn't be able to fulfill her request. Pulling his dick from her searing core, Santiago quickly spun her around and placed a hand on her head as he hinted her to get on her knees.

Genevieve obliged watching with lust filled chocolate brown eyes as he slowly stroked himself before her.

"Open." He commanded with such power in his usual deep baritone that is sent shivers down Genevieve's spine. Her mouth opened only to be filled in on motion by his entire length. He gripped her hair gently as he guided her mouth working his dick back and forth until she sped up on her own holding the base of his dick with her bound hands. Santiago groaned holding her head steady as his cum shot down her throat. Genevieve continued to stroke his length with her tongue coaxing out every last drop and when he finally removed himself from her mouth, she swallowed and licked her lips humming appreciatively.

"So good," She murmured gazing up at him from her position on the ground. Santiago couldn't help himself when he chuckled.

"Get up." He said as he pulled up his pants.

"Yes Officer Reyes." Genevieve purred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 225 48
Sequel to Back Death and White Roses. Eight months have passed since that dreadful day. Eight months since Roxi managed to set her younger brother Da...
18.1K 290 47
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
18.1K 560 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
26.9K 864 58
"Pain was something I was very familiar with and had grown to manipulate and wield as a weapon. But our love would prove to be far more deadly." . ✧...