The Bad Boy Inside the White...

By kdotjhae

Will the guy I've always liked finally like me back? Will he ever look at me even if I am willing to keep his... More

The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit
(1) Flowers for Him
(3) Sorry
(4) She likes Him
(5) Run
(6) Prom..?
(7) Fries
(8) Quite Frank
(9) Riley P. Sherman
(10) The Emersons
(11) Meet The Emersons
(12) Brutha
(13) Hibiscus
(14) Oh
(15) Gil
(16) Mashed
(17) I'm sorry
(18) Temporary
(19) Not an Oldie
(20) Crime Scenes Are So Overrated
(21) D.A.C. •1•
(21) D.A.C. •2•
(22) "Bang"
(23) Peas
(24) Supportive
(25) Sappy
(26) Missing Quite
(27) His
(28) Chocolates and Skittles and Nerds
(29) Lexus
(30) Photograph
(31) Bang
(32) No
(33) Office ?
(34) Ekshplanation
(35) The Gala
The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit - Epilogue
LINK is in my profile!
Guess who's gettting ooold~
GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

(2) Tearing up my feelings... or someone else's

7.1K 349 72
By kdotjhae

Thank you for the votes, comments and supports!

I LOVE YOU PEEPS!

Enjoy 😊

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

》》5 YEARS LATER《《

"How's the bed?" Mom asked through the phone, "Is it comfortable?"

Digging my butt deeper on the bed, I shrugged when I felt that it felt like an ordinary bed. "...Yup."

"What about the chickens- I mean neighbors? How are the neighbors?"

Chuckling, I rolled my eyes when I realized that my mom's weird chicken paranoia is still here. "I think they'll be just fine."

"You think?" I nodded while continuing to unpack the stuff from my bag.

"Hello? Riley? Still there?"

"Oh yes, yeah mom, yeah." I immediately muttered since I forgot the fact that she couldn't see me nodding. "Take a chill pill. alright?"

"I... I can't!" She sobbed, making me roll my eyed since my mom is being a total drama queen right now. "It's just that... you're already in college and you're getting old and it seems as if you just turned 18 last 10 months and I'm old!"

I chuckled, "I did just turn 18 last ten months, mom. And yes, you're-"

"Don't you dare finish what you are planning to say, young woman!"

"-Beautiful. You're beautiful." I smirked, "Sheesh mom, did you really think that I'd call you old?"

"... well, knowing you-"

"AND YOU'RE GETTING OLD!" I laughed out loud and in less than 5 seconds later, she started babbling about why she isn't that old but is getting more mature.

Mature my ass.

"I got to go ma," I paused, "Classes would start soon and I don't want to be late."

She snorted, "That's what you get for moving to your dorm on your university's first day of class."

"What? Procrastination works like a charm."

She babbled more about my safety before ending up with, "Good luck, Riles."

"Oh, I will." I grinned, "Send my regards to Dad." I added, "And Charlie ooh, and Vanchel too!"

"Yes, darling-"

"Ooh, tell their little princess that I said hello too!"

"If you want to talk to your brother's daughter then you better call them-"

"Can't." I smiled sheepishly, "I may or may not have done something little Cavorelle should not have seen."

"And what is that exactly?"

"Her father in his fairy suit." I smiled sheepishly, before hearing a loud groan from her.

"... I swear, Charlie would kill you one of these days."

"What?" I asked, "Cavorelle's 3; she couldn't actually remember the face of her father wearing a girly suit."

"But..." She sighed, "Nevermind."

"That's what I'm currently doing with the situation."

"Riley..."

"Yes, mom?"

"Good luck." And with that, she hung up.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》●》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》● 》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Good luck, break a leg, best wishes, and other phrases that want you to calm down, but in my opinion, those phrases only trigger all the bad luck surrounding you.

Like right now.

"Ms. Langston, how dare you raise your eyebrows at me?!" Mrs. what-so-ever scolded me before stabbing her pen on the apple.

"I didn't." I shrugged, making her face to turn red and show veins that looks like it's going to pop anytime now.

"You're just like your brother." She hissed angrily, which by the way, made me raise an eyebrow.

"You know Elliot?"

"The other one." She growled angrily.

Oh, Charlie.

"He's fun, isn't he?"

"Is he?"

"He is." I nodded confidently, "Both of my brothers are, actually."

"You're just like him." She growled out, "DETENTION! DETENTION!"

"Wha-?" I gasped out, "Ms. Dimuno-"

"IT'S MRS!"

"I-I'm sorry but I don't understand you and-"

"DETENTIOOOON!!!!"

"But this isn't middle school, or high school!"

Her eyes widened, before she literally growled at me, "THEN CLEAN THIS CLASSROOM AFTER MY CLASS."

Excuse me?

"Yes... ma'am...?" Sitting back down on my seat, I hear some people laughing at me and I grumpily thought: What just happened!

Time flies by as I was forced to listen to this old lady nagging her discussions and silently wondering on why Mrs. Dimuno hates me so much.

Plus, it also has come to my mind on how my college life turned upside down when I literally just started it.

"Now, may I remind everyone to research about my life and how Ms. Langston here is going to clean this room." Her raspy voice rasped out.

Glaring at her, I watched as some of my classmates gave me some pity look and some simply doesn't care.

Amazing.

I grumbled angrily as I took another piece of paper outside our room. "I love these people. I love them! Actually, no, I'd love to strangle them to death, I mean."

I stood up and stretched my back, thank gosh I'm almost done! I stared at the pink piece of paper lying on the floor from the other end of the room.

I smiled with content. "You're the last key for my freedom!"

Yes, I know that I'm talking to myself... alone... in an empty room... -but hey, haven't we all done that before?

I gasped and pursed my lips when I saw the paper flew out through the door. "Stop! Hey! STOOOP!"

I ran towards it as fast as I can, I followed it throughout the hallway, pushing through the people near the room's door just to catch it. I gasped proudly when I caught it!

I turn around to walk back to the room but stopped when I noticed some few papers lying on the ground. Sighing angrily, I bent down and picked them up.

"Damn.you." I spat out angrily with gritted teeth and tore the papers in my hand.

"NO!"

I stopped halfway through and was shocked to see a guy looking at me like I ruined his long butt research essay that may or may not determine his future.

Looking down on the papers, I realized that I just did.

Damn.me.

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

So how was it?

I hope you enjoyed it! I'd update soon, just... remind me since my schedule is quite hectic 😅

KJD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 12
Season 4 is readayyy 🎉
176 0 26
what will happen when strong hot seggsy bad boy hobo jack meets vinnie hacker , a lonesome shy emo edgy uwu among us gamer kid, READ THIS PHENOMAL NO...
917K 45.9K 43
I hate him with all my heart and soul. No, I despise him. I would never be with him nor befriend him. But since I do have leverage against him now...
513K 31.5K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...