Enemy of My Pack ✔️

Von thedeepster

As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her fat... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Damn Everything!
Chapter 2: My Father, The Tyrant
Chapter 3: NO FAINTING!
Chapter 4: You Look a Little Green?
Chapter 5: 'See You In a Couple of Years!'
Chapter 6: Go Away Feelings!
Chapter 7: My Mate My Enemy
Chapter 8: The Only One
Chapter 9: The Omega
Chapter 10: My Grandparents are Ooooold!
Chapter 11: "I'll Be Ready For You."
Chapter 12: "We Need to Talk."
Chapter 13: The Tale Of A Kidnapped Boy
Chapter 14: The Warrior Pack
Chapter 15: Zanifer? Or Nah?
Chapter 16: "I Will Find You."
Chapter 17: The Bitch Chloroformed Me!
Chapter 18: Jerk's, They're Everywhere.
Chapter 19: Prey or Predator?
Chapter 20: Two Black Holes
Chapter 21: Lies and Betrayals
Chapter 22: I Will Always Forgive You
Chapter 23: This Feeling in my Heart.
Chapter 24: My Father, The Tyrant: Part Two
Chapter 25: Hurt
Chapter 26: A Shred of Hope
Chapter 28: Clayton
Chapter 29: The Decider's of Fate
Chapter 30: I Will
Epilouge: One Soul
Sequel 🤔

Chapter 27: Lies and Betrayals: Part Two

7.7K 263 33
Von thedeepster

JEN

Killing the engine I climbed out the car, Shawn mimicking me. I stretched my stiff back from the long drive.

I looked at Shawn who was stretching his muscled back, his arms in the air. I drooled as I watched his muscles move in his arms as he cupped the back of his head.

We drove for nearly 2 days and I have to say it was the worst time ever. Shawn never uttered a word the whole trip back. He always seemed like he was in deep thought, his forehead never relaxing the three worrisome lines.

Every time I would talk to him or ask him a question he would answer with an "Okay." Or, "Alright." And it was starting to piss me off.

I get that we didn't really know each other and we've only actually started to know each other and not to mention we fell in love too fast but I thought it would be different but this felt like he's not happy with me or something.

I pulled out the minimal amount of cash we had left, walking towards the gas station.

"I'll be right back." I said waving to Shawn who was playing around with his phone. He had gotten it about two days ago and every time we would stop somewhere, he was always messing around with it. I never asked him what he was doing, wanting to give him his privacy.

"Okay." He mumbled. I gritted my teeth and stormed off into the gas station.

The bell rang as I opened the door. A pimpled teenage boy was behind the counter who perked up as soon as he saw me.

I slammed two twenty's on the counter. "Forty on six, please."

And then I was out the door, stomping towards the car still angry at the emotionless Shawn.

I reached the car about to yell at Shawn when I saw him talking on the phone. He was leaning on the passenger side door his left hand on his forehead and his right hand to his ear. He turned his head to look at the gas station and I don't know why but I hid out of his sight. I crouched by the back tire on the drivers side.

"Yes." He sounded stressed.

"I don't know, maybe an hour. Just remember what I said." And then he sounded angry. "I'm serious. If anything happens-." He was whispering now. I strained my ear to hear him but had no luck.

I looked at him with curiosity through the window. Who is he talking to? He hung up and sighed, placing his face in his hands.

What the hell was that about? Should I ask him? I bit my bottom lip in confusion.

I walked around the car to the gas nozzle. Shawn straightened up as he saw me and sat in the car.

After feeding the car some gas, I grabbed the receipt from the pump and sat in the car again, turning on the ignition and peeling out of the gas station, making my way home.

I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, still wondering if I should ask him. Would he even talk to me?

"So..." I started, finally getting the courage to talk to him. "Who was that on the phone?" I asked him almost sheepishly.

He seemed to tense up. "Uh-" I half expected him to say "okay" and then ignore me. "My mother."

His mother? Oh. I guess that makes sense considering we were headed back. Maybe I should have called mine too.

I dropped it and focused on the road feeling the awkwardness in the air.

Forty five minutes later I turned onto a dirt road which lead to the pack house and just as we got close, I stopped the car behind a tree, away from the trail.

"I think we should walk the rest of the way, in case there are guards at the entrance."

He just nodded and started on the trail home not waiting for me.

I try not to get hurt but he was acting like a jerk and I was getting angry.

Stupid emotions.

I started to walk faster fueled with my anger. I pushed passed Shawn, my shoulder slamming into his arm.

He grunted in pain and I immediately felt guilty but kept walking.

My eyes landed on the pack house from inside the forest and I almost started to run in excitement.

"Jen." Shawn whispered-yelled, calling me.

"What?" I said sharply and a little loud.

His arm snaked around my waist as he placed his hand on my mouth.

I stared to struggle, about to elbow him in the stomach when he pushed us behind a tree.

A bush rustled a few feet away from us and I immediately froze, my heart beating in my chest with my back plastered against Shawn. His hand was still over my mouth because we didn't dare move as we saw a burly guy sniffing the air, walking away from us.

It wouldn't be long before he found our car. We need to hurry.

Shawn slowly lifted his hand off my mouth. I could feel the movement of his chest on my back, making me want to melt into his body and stay there.

He pushed me away and grabbed my hand, leading us to his mothers house.

We snuck past some pack members and slipped into the unlocked house.

"Hello?" Shawn's mother called out from the kitchen. We were standing in the living room. I remembered the layout of the house the last time I was here.

I groaned softly when I remembered how I left things with Shawn's mother. She probably hates me considering she still thinks I abandoned her after she asked for my help.

Shawn gave me a confused look but called out to his mom. "Mom?" He called in what I can only say was an innocent voice.

"Shawn? Shawn!" His mother's gray hair bobbed into view as she rushed towards the voice. She stopped right in front of us, her eyes never leaving Shawn. Tears were pouring down her face as she clenched her chest trying to catch her breath.

"Mom..." With that one word, she broke down sobbing and rushed to Shawn holding him in her arms. "My boy, my little boy, it's really you."

Tears gathered in my eyes as I watched this mother and son hold each other after being apart for so many years.

"Mom." Shawn whispered in a sad voice. Tears ran down his face and my heart clenched at the sight.

"I'm so sorry mom, I'm sorry for the way I treated you."

She shook her head and laughed. "Stop apologizing silly boy! I know it wasn't you."

Shawn nodded and pulled away from her embrace and came to me holding my hand.

"Mom, this is my mate-"

"Jennifer." She said cutting off Shawn. "I know who she is."

At first she narrowed her eyes making me look down to the ground.

I could hear her waking closer to me until I saw a pair of feet in vision and then the next thing I know, I'm gasping for air.

The hug she was giving me squished my lungs together and I flailed my arms around trying to get her to stop.

Shawn must have noticed because he peeled his mother off of me with a small smile on his face.

I was trying to catch my breath with a hand on my chest when his mother finally noticed me. "Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! I forgot about my strength!" It looked like she was going to give me another hug when I backed away holding out my hands.

She laughed making Shawn laugh and I just stared at them with a blank face.

"I almost died and you guys are laughing!"

Those jerks!

I couldn't help but laugh with them when they started to chuckle even more.

"On a serious note," His mother said as she placed a hand on my shoulder, "Thank you. Thank you for bringing back my Shawn."

I smiled a genuine smile and squeezed her shoulder.

It was dead silent in the house until we heard a bang outside the door.

Shawn grabbed my hand and lead us upstairs and left his mom downstairs.

As quiet as possible we hid in the attic of the house.

"They must have found the car." I whispered to Shawn who's expression seemed strange. He looked oddly calm.

He stared at me, his eyes roaming every inch of my face. My cheeks felt hot when I caught him staring at my lips and then just like that they snapped back to my eyes.

His hand cupped my cheek softly and he leaned in.

He stopped abruptly when we heard his mother scream.

He was up onto his feet in seconds and flying down the stairs and out the door where I saw my father, holding a gun to Shawn's mothers head. I have got to learn her name!

"No Shawn! Run!" His mother chocked out the words as my father pressed his arm into her throat.

Shawn took a step closer and unconsciously, I followed him until I felt a pair of large arms wrap around my shoulder and the cold tip of a gun on my head.

"Take one more step, I dare you." The man holding me said. I recognized his voice, when I looked up I gasped.

"Michael?" My eyes widened in disbelief. What the hell was this coward doing? 

"Jennifer, baby." His lustful stare made me shudder. Shawn looked like he was going to murder Michael with his eyes.

Micheal tightened his arms around my shoulder making me gasp in pain. His werewolf strength was crushing my collarbones.

Shawn held out his arms in surrender. "Okay, okay! I won't take another step just don't hurt her!" He looked back at my dad who was holding his whimpering mom.

"You promised me you wouldn't hurt her! As long as I delivered myself, you wouldn't touch her!"

"What?" I blurted, surprised.

My dad let go of his mom suddenly and she ran to Shawn. Shawn put her behind his back to protect her even though she should be standing in front of him.

My dad passed Shawn, his eyes on me.

"Can't touch her?" He said with a mischievous smile.

He brought back his hand and slapped me across the face. The sound thundered in my ears as a blistering pain sprouted on the left side of my face. I'm sure if Michael wasn't holding me I would have flown across the ground. I felt blood trickle down my face and for a second I couldn't hear anything expect for a ringing sound in my left ear.

A minute or two later, I finally opened my tear filled eyes after I started to get my hearing back. It seems as if I had collapsed because Michael was holding me bridal style as he watched my mate with a smile on his face. My mate, who was struggling in the arms of a werewolf was unsuccessfully trying to claw his way to my father, who stood with his arms crossed around his chest with a smirk on his face.

My face still twitched with pain with every movement. I've never wanted to be a werewolf so bad so I can kick his ass.

Hitting a human with his werewolf strength was cheating.

I was angry almost to the point where I was shaking.

I started to struggle in Michaels arms who put me down on my feet but kept his arm in place, the gun back to my head.

"Now now, that was just a slap, imagine what a kick to her face will do." My father said instigating Shawn.

I kept my mouth shut, I didn't want him to hurt Shawn.

"Now, I suggest you BEHAVE BEFORE I HAVE MICHAEL PUT A BULLET IN HER HEAD!"

Shawn stopped struggling and stood still looking at me with guilt.

I tried smiling to let him know I was okay but I frowned when I realized why I got slapped in the first place. Shawn wasn't talking to his mothers on the phone, he was talking to my father. He was planning on surrendering this whole time!

The realization hit me and I started to hyperventilate. Shawn lied to me. He was always planning on getting caught, getting killed. I felt betrayed.

"Please just let her go. You take me, kill me, I don't care, just please let her go." He pleaded to my father.

"Oh, I can't do that. She plays a big role in this plan I have for you."

"What plan?"

"You'll see." Said my father with a creepy smile.

He nodded to the werewolf standing behind Shawn. The guy then took his gun and my heart stopped for a second. A strangled cry left my mouth as the guy knocked Shawn out cold, his limp body falling to the dirt floor.

Then, my father nodded to Michael who bent down and whispered into my ear. "Sorry, love." Pain interrupted my thoughts, throwing me into a black abyss.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
175K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
548K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...
22.5K 447 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...