Jerrie (Oneshots)

By ariaxbearr23

Cute, heartbreaking, and emotionally asdfghjkl oneshots about Jerrie Thirlwards. More

Jerrie.
Depression. (Pt. I.)
Depression (Pt. II)
Late December Nights
Broken Hearts
Colours
Regret (Pt. II of Broken Hearts)

Colours (Part II)

1.5K 50 6
By ariaxbearr23

a/n: unedited, excuse the errors.

warning! lots of cursing basically, and character pov changing.

Summary: Perrie continues to secretly fangirl over Jade and an acquaintance appears out of the blue.  

_________

After that tragic incident at the cafe, Perrie decided to mop around even more and stay on the internet, amusing herself with memes and reader inserts. For the entire week, she managed to avoid Jesy and continued to stalk Jade like a creep and was pretty proud for not getting caught. There was this one time they were both in the library the other day, and Perrie almost tripped over nothing, trying to take a peek at the grey haired girl.

______

"Man up!" She remembers Jesy say after, "how are you going to know if she fancies you too if you don't put on your big girl panties and talk to her?"

Perrie sat in silence after that.

______

As of now, she was in her room, on her bed, watching The 100. Her hair was tied in a bun that has long gone messy, and she didn't bother to shower at all today. She grabbed for her popcorn that she laid down next to her and stuffed herself a mouthful as she continued to watch Clarke Griffin and Anya escape from Mount Weather. Perrie was so into the show, she almost didn't notice the knocking on her apartment door, if it weren't for the, "Oi! Edwards!" And the, "Open the fuck up and LET ME IN!"

"Alright! Alright!" She yelled over her shoulder, eyes on the screen, "give me a bloody moment!"

"Edwards!" The voice shouted, sounding impatient, "hurry up!"

Annoyed, Perrie paused the episode and slipped her in her fluffy bunny slippers and matching robe. She hurried to the door, unlocking the latch and saw the tall figure that is Harry Styles. The tall fellow quickly walked in her apartment and hurriedly closed the door, lifting a finger to his lips and then a slicing motion, a gesture that clearly says, 'shut up, be quiet, don't make any noise for christ's sake or I will have you beheaded.'

Perrie resisted the urge to roll her eyes and almost made a comment about how little shits like him shouldn't be bothering her in the first place and that they weren't even close, so what the hell?, when a familiar voice spoke from outside that made her close her mouth and became motionless.

"Haz, where are you?!" Perrie heard Jade fucking Thirlwall say from outside her apartment door. Oh no, don't forget to breathe, "give me back my wallet you little sleaze ball."

Perrie turned her eyes to Styles to see him clutching the cute grey haired's wallet in his hands. He smirks at her and runs to her bedroom as she watched him place the wallet on her laptop. He mouths, "You can thank me later."

"Wha?" She whispers, eyes wide, "you can't leave that here, she'll think I stole it!"

"Nah," he says back, his smirk widening, "don't get her pregnant." And then leaves Perrie in the middle of her bedroom, in shock.

_____

Jade huffs in frustration and was about to give up when she sees Harry out of the corner of her eye.

"Finally!" She says, relieved, "where's my—"

The words on her mouth dried as she realises whose apartment he just went out of. Her eyes turned wide as she stared at him, her stare pleading, 'please tell me you didn't do what I think you did.'

He laughs in response and says, "You are fucking welcome. I'm going back to Jesy's and plan your wedding."

"Fuck you."

"You mean, fuck her?"

"Get outta here." Jade almost growled.

"My princess is growing fast!" Harry yells as he runs away from her before he gets punched.

"Okay, Jadey, you've got this." Jade muttered to herself, "it's not like you kinda fancy her or anything."

_____

Harry, walking away from Jade, grabbed his phone from his pocket and immediately texted Jesy.

jesy's bitch🐶
Operation jerrie is a go.

queen herself 💁👑
good job you haven't fucked up this one thing
im proud of u.

jesy's bitch🐶
shut up
be grateful i helped you

queen herself 💁👑
i am. The queen is thankful.
now come here and leave them alone.
help me with chemistry.

Read, 7:42 p.m.

_____

Meanwhile, Perrie was still hyperventilating in her room. She was no longer frozen in place, but she was still very much in shock and it hasn't sunk in yet that she was holding Jade's wallet captive. Perrie feels like she's committed a crime or something. Back and forth, she paced, stepping on her fluffy robe that was currently on the floor, where a couple more of her clothing were scattered around (she wasn't the best at cleaning. Or organising.)

She eyed the worn out wallet carefully, resisting the urge to open it and see if it had any pictures inside. No Perrie, she scolded herself in her head, that's an invasion of privacy.

Thud, thud, thud.

Oh.

"That was the door, wasn't it? This is bad. What do I say? What do I do?" Perrie panicked under her breath, her eyes scrutinising every inch of her room. "Shit!"

Scattered clothes on the floor, unmade bed, her desk was a mess too, she was in her pyjamas, her hair's a disaster, she hasn't got any makeup on, Jesus, she looks like the dead, not very flattering at all. Oh no, her living room! Her laundry's scattered about! And her doctor who pillow was on the sofa too! She's gotta hide it. Wait, she should probably answer the door. But makeup first!

She rushed in her bathroom, grabbing her mascara and chapstick, just to look a bit presentable, yeah? This is absolutely embarrassing, Perrie felt like crying.

Thud, thud, thud, thud!

"Coming!" She replied to the knocking and rushed out the bathroom as soon as she finished putting on chapstick. She hurried to the door, the mess that is called her apartment forgotten as she reminded herself repeatedly to breathe and don't forget her name.

"Hi."

Oh my gods, Jade Thirlwall just spoke to her and said hi.

"Hiya." She replied, her grin a little too wide, and she immediately felt awkward. Seeing Jade up close almost made her faint at how gorgeous the girl is.

"Um, my mate, Harry might've left my wallet here, see he kinda stole it and I saw him run in here, so I kinda assumed he left it here since he didn't have it with him." Jade said, and Perrie was mesmerised at the Geordie's lips, how she talked, so it took her a moment to realise Jade actually said something.

"Oh right, the wallet." Perrie exclaimed, blinking and stepped backwards, gesturing inside, "would you want to stay inside for a bit while I go get it? I can't remember where he left it."

Liar, she knew where Harry left her wallet, right on top of her laptop but she wanted a few more moments to ogle at Jade.

"Yeah, sure." Jade nodded, smiling at her and Perrie swears she melted right there.

Jade went straight to the sofa, spotting a particular pillow and said, "You watch Doctor Who?"

"Yeah!" She replied a little too quickly and covered it up with a cough and repeated, "I mean, yeah I watch Doctor Who."

"Cool." Jade nodded, her eyes wandering around the place before her gaze returned to Perrie's. "I'll wait out here."

"M'kay." And Perrie bolted to her room.

Jade quite liked the place, even though it was messy and unorganised, which would normally irk her to no end, it made the place more homey and incredibly cozy. Jade liked order and was used to a perfect spotless apartment, hell, she even made sure Harry and Louis' apartment was clean and orderly because she couldn't stand it being anything otherwise (thank God both men found it amusing than bossy and submitted to her demands), so it made her really surprised to know she didn't mind.

Of course, that didn't change the fact that this place was the definition of hazard. Jade chuckled to herself as she heard the blonde go, "Umppff!" She'd reckon the blonde just tripped, so she went up and asked, "You alright?"

She heard a muffled, "Yeah! I'm fine!"

"You sound like you're dying in there." Jade replied, sitting back down on the sofa. "Do ya need help?"

"Nope!" Perrie said, wallet clutched in hand as she reentered the living room, "Here it is."

She handed the wallet over the the grey haired girl, blushing. Jade smiled at her again and said, "Thanks."

Jade headed towards the door, about to leave when she looked back at Perrie and asked, "I didn't catch your name by the way."

"I'm Perrie Edwards." She said, holding out her hand for a handshake till she realised how idiotic she looked and put her hand down.

The brown eyed girl simply laughed and said, "I'm Jade Thirlwall. Nice to meet you Perrie Edwards."

Perrie felt her cheeks go warm and was certain she was red as a tomato by now, considering she felt absolutely giddy and was in need of letting out her inner fangirl that was threatening to break out any moment.

"Perhaps you'd like to have some coffee sometime, Perrie Edwards." Jade said, raising an (to Perrie, very elegant) eyebrow at her direction, a hint of a smirk mixed with a smile appearing on Jade's lips.

Perrie simply nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Jade spoke again, "Tomorrow yeah? I'll pick you up and we'll have coffee."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Perrie stammered.

And as soon as the Geordie left, Perrie squealed, repeating to herself, "We're having coffee tomorrow, we're having coffee tomorrow, we're having coffee tomorrow!"

____

a/n: not my best work but meh. fluffy fluffy flufffff
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...