Total Drama Biome Tour

By Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... More

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 11

1K 53 355
By Radishologist

"Last time, on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs visited a mega taiga at night! There, they played a game of Lucky Blocks, and had to kill each other! Stella was the last one on her team alive, but was killed by the psychotic Ory. Ory, who is now the Killer Bunny, won for her team, and on Wilbur And Them, Stella volunteered to go home. What action-packed challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (4): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (3): Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

Team Jet were in first class.

Ory sat rigid, staring straight ahead in her comfy chair. She didn't speak, and her eyes were still red.

Jamey and Jesse were as far away from Ory as they could get. They were in the back corner, watching her anxiously.

"I'm scared," Jesse whispered.

"Shut up," Jamey whispered back.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"The good news is that we should be able to win all challenges with that psycho bunny. The bad news is, now we can't vote her off."

~~~

The Mammals were in coach.

Porky and Mooshie were jumping around on a makeshift hopscotch course.

Sherry and Wooly were watching them, as always. Wooly was bored, but didn't even try asking his mom if he could play with Porky and Mooshie. He knew what the answer would be.

Porky lost his balance and ran into Mooshie, and the two of them fell over. They laughed.

"So irresponsible," Sherry muttered, shaking her head.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"So irresponsible? All they did was fall over! Notch, my mom is annoying."

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach as well.

Moolissa sat silently on a bench.

Cocoa sat silently on another bench.

Jack sat silently on yet another bench.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"I really need to get Moolissa eliminated."

~~~

There was a flash of purple through the plane. All the mobs looked around, confused.

Then, the plane landed. The mobs stepped out, bewildered to find themselves on a netherrack plain in the Nether.

"Welcome to hell!" Herobrine said as he appeared. "Literally."

"Take us back to the Overworld this instant!" Sherry ordered. "The Nether is too dangerous for my son!"

"You said that about the cave, too. And also the ocean temple. And the jungle biome. And basically everything," Herobrine replied casually.

"Yes, but this is different! The Nether is the most dangerous place in the world!" Sherry yelled.

"Exactly!" Herobrine said.

"That's it. We are going home right now! Come on, Woolington!" Sherry shouted. She started to walk across the netherrack plain, then stopped. "Where's the portal?"

"There isn't one," Herobrine replied.

"Then how did we get here?!"

"I dunno."

Sherry groaned in exasperation. Wooly just rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Now that that's over, here's the challenge. Somewhere in the Nether fortress is a single diamond block. Your job is to find it, without dying. The Nether mobs down here will try to kill you, so be careful. The first team to find the diamond block wins first class. The second team to find it is safe, and the remaining team will send someone home," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

"Is it legal to kill mobs on television?" Sherry asked. "Because I'm suing you!"

"I've killed like a bajillion mobs on this show," Herobrine said with a shrug. "And good luck suing someone who isn't even mortal."

Sherry grumbled something under her breath.

"If you die, you will respawn back here. You are not allowed to go back in to search after dying," Herobrine said. "If everyone on your team dies, you lose, unless everyone on another team has already died. Ready, set, go!"

The mobs raced into the nearby fortress.

***

Well, most of them did.

Wooly started to run, but Sherry caught him and held him back.

"We are not going in there," she said.

"Mom, we have to! We both know we can't trust Porky and Mooshie!" Wooly replied.

"I don't care anymore!" Sherry shouted. "I don't care if we lose! I just...I don't want my baby getting hurt."

Wooly stared at his mother as a single tear fell down her face.

"The only one getting hurt here is you." With that, Wooly ran into the Nether fortress.

Sherry watched him go.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"I know my mom is worried about me. But I can handle myself. When will she realize that?"

~~~

Sherry's Confessional

"I can't keep watching my baby risk his life for a stupid million emeralds. This is not worth it."

~~~

"Why is it so hot down here?" Jack complained.

"It's beca--" Moolissa started, but she stopped abruptly. She didn't feel like saying what she was going to say anymore.

Cocoa, Jack, and Moolissa were walking through the Nether fortress. They came to an intersection that had three different hallways to choose from.

"Which one should we go down?" Cocoa asked.

"That one," Jack and Moolissa said at the same time, pointing down opposite hallways. They glared at each other.

"Alright, how about we go down the one neither of you chose, then?" Cocoa suggested. "Okay? Let's go."

He started to walk down the middle hallway. After a few seconds, he heard someone following him. He turned around to see it was Moolissa. She winked at him. Jack was hesitating. Then, he followed the two of them.

***

Jamey and Jesse walked through the Nether fortress.

"Aren't you glad we only have to be down here for one challenge?" Jesse asked. "The other contestants had to be down here for an entire season."

"Lucky us," Jamey muttered. "None of them had a psycho rabbit on their team, though."

"She may be insane, but at least she's winning challenges for us," Jesse pointed out.

"Too true," Jamey replied.

***

Porky and Mooshie raced through the hallways of the Nether fortress. They passed by Ory, who growled at them.

"Freaks," she muttered. She came upon a chest, and grinned maniacally at what was inside.

Porky and Mooshie also passed by Wooly, who was walking alone.

"How can those two be so blissful?" he wondered aloud. "They have no cares in the world. Why can't I be like them?"

***

Cocoa, Moolissa, and Jack came to an area with a Nether brick staircase leading up, and soul sand with Nether warts on either side.

"This Nether wart is ugly. Just like someone I know," Jack said.

Moolissa looked like she was about to say something, but Cocoa cut her off.

"What do you accomplish by insulting her? All you're doing is making her feel bad about herself. That's not going to help you win the show in any way. It's just being a jerk."

"Ya know, Cocoa, when I first met you, I thought you were cool," Jack said. "But I guess you're not, if you like that thing. This alliance is over." He walked back down the hallway they came from.

"It was over a long time ago!" Cocoa shouted after him.

"Thank you, Cocoa," Moolissa said when Jack was out of sight.

"You're welcome. I don't know why I didn't do that earlier," Cocoa replied.

"Well, all that matters is that you did it. And I'm grateful," Moolissa said with a smile.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, then Cocoa shook his head. "Come on. Let's go find that diamond block."

The two of them walked up the stairs.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Well that's not good. If our team loses, I'll be voted off by those two. I need to find an immunity token, or win this challenge."

~~~

Jamey and Jesse were walking through a tunnel in the fortress. They came upon a cage looking block.

"What is this?" Jesse asked.

"That's a spawner, you idiot," Jamey replied.

There were torches on the spawner already, so nothing came out. However, there were voices coming from a nearby room.

"That doesn't sound like anybody in the show," Jesse whispered.

"Let's go check it out," Jamey whispered back.

The two of them crept along the wall of the tunnels, until they found the room that had the source of the voices.

They peered inside to see a Blaze and a Magma Cube, facing the other way.

"He keeps calling me, but I just ignore him. He's not going to get me back. When will he realize that?" the Magma Cube said.

"Well, he was being controlled by Wither," the Blaze replied. "Maybe you should give him another chance, Mag."

"Why can they talk?" Jesse whispered rather loudly.

"Why can we talk?" Jamey retorted.

The two of them looked back to the room. The Magma Cube and Blaze were standing right in front of them.

"Hi," Mag said.

"Hello," Jesse replied.

"What are you doing down here?" asked the Blaze.

"Looking for a diamond block," Jamey answered. "Have you seen one?"

"I don't think so. Have you, Blaise?" Mag asked.

"Uh...no," Blaise replied. "Why would you look in the Nether?"

"Total Drama Biome Tour," Jesse replied simply.

"Oh. Herobrine," Blaise said his name in disgust.

"So he got new contestants, huh? That's why he blew up our boat," Mag concluded. "Well, we haven't seen the diamond block. But good luck."

"Thanks," Jamey said. She and Jesse walked away.

***

Porky and Mooshie were still running through the Nether fortress.

At one point, they passed someone staring at a wall.

A few seconds went by, and then the two of them walked back over to him.

It was a Wither Skeleton. He stared at the wall, unmoving.

Porky and Mooshie looked at each other.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie mooed.

Witton did not move.

The two of them shrugged and ran away.

***

Ory hopped into a large room in the fortress. She had never been in the Nether before, but she knew fortresses didn't usually have rooms this large.

The room was connected to the Nether fortress by four bridges, each coming from a different direction. It had large openings for doors on all four sides to allow the bridges to connect to it.

The room was empty except for a single podium in the center. On top of the podium was a diamond block.

Ory scoffed at how easy the challenge had been. She started to hop towards it, when suddenly, a hundred or so Zombie Pigmen appeared in the room.

The room was large, but not quite large enough for a hundred of them, so they all squished against each other. Several of them crowded Ory, and she wanted to hurt them. But if she did, they would all attack her.

Ory sighed and started to push her way towards the center.

***

Wooly walked alone through the Nether fortress. He heard several grunts, whines, and clatters coming from outside. He didn't know what was out there, but they sounded scary.

His mother wouldn't let him learn about Nether monsters. All he knew about them were from the five that had been in the first two seasons of Total Drama Minecraft.

Wooly was so unprepared for this show. It was all his mother's fault, though. She shielded him from everything that could hurt him, so he never learned how to deal with those things.

Wooly almost walked into a lava pit because he wasn't paying attention. If his mother were with him, she would scold him.

Wooly sighed and jumped over the lava pit. He continued to walk.

***

Jack came upon a chest. He opened it, finding a stone sword. He wielded it just in case.

He kept walking.

"Where is that diamond block?"

***

Jamey and Jesse walked out onto a bridge. The Nether opened out in front of them.

"Such a beautiful view," Jesse said cynically.

"Do you even know what cynically means?" Jamey asked.

"I didn't say cynically, though. That's just how the author described me saying it."

"Well, does the author know what it means?"

No

A fireball interrupted their brief fourth wall break. It exploded in between them, causing them both to dive to the ground.

A Ghast had spotted them, and was now trying to kill them both.

"Back inside!" Jesse shouted. He started to run back the way they came.

"No!" Jamey yelled. "We have to get to the other side! The diamond block could be over there!"

Another fireball exploded near Jesse. He flinched.

"We can't make it there without being blasted!" Jesse shouted.

"We're gonna have to try!" Jamey yelled. "Let's go!"

She got up and sprinted across the bridge. The Ghast shot a fireball at her. She dodged it.

Jesse sighed and ran after her. He saw Jamey make it to cover. Just before he did, a fireball hit him in the side.

Jesse was sent flying off the bridge and into the lava sea below.

"Idiot," Jamey muttered.

"Jesse is out!" Herobrine announced.

Jesse reappeared back where they started.

"I hate you," he said to Herobrine.

"Fair enough," Herobrine replied with a shrug.

***

"Woolington!" Sherry called, walking through the Nether fortress. "Woolington, where are you?!"

There was no response. She was still near the entrance, hoping he hadn't gone far. But it seemed like he did.

"Okay, Sherry, you're going to have to go find him," she said to herself. "It doesn't matter what you're afraid of. This is for your son."

Sherry charged into the fortress.

***

Cocoa and Moolissa were walking on the roof of the fortress. They walked close together.

"I hate this show so much, but I really want the money," Moolissa said.

"I hate it too. But not as much anymore, now that I got rid of Jack," Cocoa replied.

Moolissa smiled at him. Her smile faded as she saw behind him. "Look out!"

Cocoa turned around to see a Wither Skeleton charging towards him, stone sword raised. Neither of them had a weapon to defend themselves with.

"Run!" Cocoa shouted. Moolissa turned and ran, and Cocoa followed. The Wither Skeleton charged after them.

"Cocoa?!" Moolissa called behind her. Coming up was a gap between the roofs of the fortress, about four blocks across.

"You can make it! Just keep running!" Cocoa shouted.

Moolissa nodded and ran as fast as she could. At the edge of the roof, she jumped, and landed on the other side.

Cocoa jumped after her, but he felt the tip of a sword barely graze him as he was in the air. He managed to also make it to the other roof, but immediately collapsed.

"Cocoa!" Moolissa shouted. She ran over to him. The Wither Skeleton kept running and fell down the gap between the two roofs.

"Are you okay?" Moolissa asked.

"Yeah," Cocoa replied, gasping for air. "He barely hit me. But I think I have Wither effect."

"Oh no!" Moolissa exclaimed. "We gotta get you somewhere safer. There could be more mobs out here."

"I'll just...stay here..." Cocoa blacked out.

***

Ory shoved as hard as she could through the Zombie Pigmen, but to no avail. She wasn't getting anywhere.

She sighed in exasperation. There had to be some way to get through them.

"What the Nether? Why is there a bunny down here?" came a voice.

Ory looked around for the source, but didn't see anyone.

"I don't know, Zombieswine," came another voice.

"I told you not to talk to me Frank."

Ory realized it was two Zombie Pigmen talking. They were both staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Gah!" one of them jumped into the other's arms.

"Idiot," Zombieswine muttered. He dropped Frank.

"Hey, can you tell your Zombie Pigman friends to move?" Ory asked. "I need to get to that diamond block."

Zombieswine looked around. "What's in it for me?"

"I don't kill you?"

"Ha! You, a puny bunny, kill me?" Zombieswine scoffed. "You're a riot!"

Ory growled and got out the diamond axe she had found in that chest.

"Where did you get tha-"

Ory screamed and charged at him. Zombieswine's eyes widened, and he ran out of the room.

Ory chased him.

***

Porky and Mooshie were running on a Nether brick bridge in the open Nether. They stopped when they saw two Ghasts flying below them.

Porky oinked.

Mooshie mooed.

Then the two of them jumped off the bridge, and onto the two Ghasts.

They immediately tried to steer the Ghasts around, and the Ghasts screeched.

"Get it off me!" one of them whined.

"Oh, quit whining, Kat!" the other shouted, trying to throw Porky off.

Kat bucked around, shaking Mooshie around. But Mooshie held on.

Porky's Ghast instinctively shot a fireball, blowing a hole in the Nether fortress wall.

***

Wooly was casually walking through the Nether fortress when the wall exploded.

He screamed and jumped back, expecting a horde of vicious monsters to come flying in and kill him. But nothing happened.

He peered out the hole in the wall and saw Porky and Mooshie, riding two large cube looking things like it was a rodeo. Wooly recognized one of them as Kat from seasons one and two.

He let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Wooly continued walking, shaking his head at how stupid Porky and Mooshie were.

But he would take them over his mother any day.

Wooly came to a bridge. He saw a large room on the other side of it, full of pink Zombie looking things. They all had gold swords.

Wooly decided to avoid that place. He started to keep walking through the fortress, when something in the room caught his eye.

A diamond block.

Wooly sighed. Of course what they had to get to was in the middle of a bunch of monsters.

Wooly took a deep breath. Then, he made his way across the bridge.

***

Jack noticed a large room across a bridge from him.

"That's not normal for Nether fortresses. Which probably means the diamond block is in there," he concluded. Jack walked across the bridge.

It was full of Zombie Pigmen for some reason. He knew there would be no way to get through them. He would have to move them somehow.

But how?

***

Jamey was walking alone through the fortress, because Jesse had died. She found another spawner.

"Ugh, another one?" she muttered. She started to walk away, when a Blaze popped out.

"Ew, Blazes. Hey, have you seen a diamond block anywhere?" Jamey asked it.

Three more Blazes spawned. They all ignited in flames.

"I'll take that as a no," Jamey said.

All four Blazes shot fireballs at her, and she died.

"Jamey is out!" Herobrine announced.

Jamey appeared back where they started. Jesse was there.

"Not my fault this time," he said.

Jamey groaned.

***

"Woolington?! Woolington, where are you?!" Sherry shouted.

She was running through the Nether fortress. She found a hole in the wall that looked like it had been blown up recently.

"Oh, this is way too dangerous," she muttered. "Woolington?!"

***

Moolissa was carrying Cocoa on her back. She was going as fast as she could, because Ghasts were shooting at her. She saw cover up ahead.

"I have to get him to safety!" she said through gritted teeth.

Then a fireball hit her, and the two of them fell off the bridge.

"Moolissa and Cocoa are out!" Herobrine announced.

The two of them respawned where they had started.

Cocoa jolted up. "Moolissa!" He looked around and saw Moolissa, safe. "Oh, thank Notch you're okay."

Moolissa smiled.

***

"Someone help me! There's a Killer Bunny after me!" Zombieswine screamed as he ran. "Herobrine should've named our team the Killer Bunnies, not the Killer Sheep!"

Ory was chasing him, diamond axe in hand. Finally, Zombieswine was trapped between a netherrack mountain and Ory.

"Now go tell your friends to move," she growled.

"I....can't," Zombieswine replied.

"What do you mean you can't?" Ory asked.

"Uh...none of the other Zombie Pigmen actually like me...so they won't listen to me." Zombieswine hung his head.

"Notch dang it!" Ory shouted in anger. She swung her axe at him, and took his head clean off.

She breathed heavily, angry.

"Out of all the Zombie Pigmen I chase, I had to get the loser one," she grumbled.

Suddenly, there was a rumble coming from behind her.

Ory turned around.

The entire wave of Zombie Pigmen was running towards her.

Now Ory was trapped between the netherrack mountain and the army of Pigmen.

She brandished her axe and licked her lips.

"Let's have some fun."

***

Wooly had been creeping up on the room when all the Zombie Pigmen snapped their heads to the left.

Then, they all charged out onto one of the other bridges and ran that way.

Wooly wondered where they were going.

But now the diamond block was unguarded.

Wooly started to run towards it, when a voice stopped him.

"Woolington!"

***

Jack wondered where all the Zombie Pigmen were going. But he supposed it didn't matter. Now the diamond block was unguarded.

He started to walk the rest of the way across the bridge towards the large room, when a fireball exploded in front of him.

Jack looked up to see two Ghasts flying around crazily. Even though he was an Overworld mob, he knew Ghasts weren't supposed to fly like that.

Then he realized there were mobs on top of them.

Porky and Mooshie.

The two Ghasts flew around and shot fireballs everywhere, almost hitting Jack several times. He had to keep diving out of the way or blocking them with his stone sword. He couldn't get to the room with the diamond block.

***

Ory sliced through the first Zombie Pigman that came near her, then swung at the next one. She dodged a swing from one and kicked another away, while stabbing another one.

Ory was a whirlwind of motion as she flew through the army, killing every Zombie Pigman that came near her.

***

Wooly turned around to see his mother, standing inside the Nether fortress, across the bridge from him.

"Get back here right now!" Sherry called.

"No, mom!" Wooly shouted. "I can win this challenge!"

"It's too dangerous!" Sherry yelled back. "Come back!"

"What is too dangerous?!" Wooly asked. "Nothing is hurting me right now!"

Suddenly, a fireball exploded in front of him.

"Wooly!" Sherry screamed.

"I'm fine, mom!" Wooly shouted. He looked up to see Porky and Mooshie, still riding around on the Ghasts, making them go crazy.

"Wooly, you have to come back! We have to go home!" Sherry called.

"Mom, the challenge is almost over! Just let me get to the diamond block!" Wooly yelled.

Another fireball exploded farther down the bridge, forming a hole in it. Now Wooly would have to jump the gap to get to the diamond block.

"Now do you believe me?" Sherry yelled. "Everything on this show is trying to kill you! We can't stay!"

"Yes we can, mom!" Wooly shouted. He turned around, ready to jump the gap.

"Don't you do it, Woolington!" Sherry called.

Wooly started to run towards the gap.

"IF YOU MOVE ONE MORE STEP, YOU ARE GROUNDED!" Sherry screamed.

Wooly froze.

Before turning around, he noticed Jack run into the room from a different bridge and touch the diamond block.

"Wilbur And Them win first class!" Herobrine announced. "Whoever gets to the diamond block next will be safe!"

***

Ory sliced through yet another Zombie Pigman. She heard Herobrine's announcement.

"Great. No first class," she grumbled as she killed another. There were only a handful of Pigmen left.

She hadn't been touched by any of them.

***

"Now come back here this instant!" Sherry yelled. A fireball exploded near Wooly.

Wooly considered. Was defying his mother worth being grounded? They would be safe from elimination, but he wouldn't have video games for a long time. And he needed his video games.

But also, if he touched the diamond block, they would be safe, and he would have to deal with his mother longer.

Did he want that?

So, Wooly turned back towards his mother. He stared at her, then started to walk towards her.

"That's right, you walk your little self over here," Sherry said, relieved.

Suddenly, a fireball exploded right in front of Wooly, forming a hole where he was about to step.

Wooly's eyes widened as he felt his feet hit open air.

"WOOLINGTON!" Sherry screamed.

He landed in the lava, and felt a brief burning sensation before dying.

"Wooly is out!" Herobrine announced.

He respawned where they had started the challenge.

***

Ory killed the last Zombie Pigman and ran over to the room. She touched the diamond block.

"Team Jet is safe from elimination!" Herobrine announced. "The Mammals, time to send someone home!"

Porky and Mooshie were finally sent flying into the air by the Ghasts.

They high-fived when they reached the highest point of their ascent. Then, they fell back down and into the lava.

"I hate this place," Kat whined.

***

As the mobs boarded the plane, Sherry started to argue with Herobrine.

"He could've been killed!"

"Correction. He was killed."

Wooly ran up to Porky and Mooshie. "Guys," he said.

"I need your help."

~~~

Porky's Confessional

Porky oinked and stamped a passport.

~~~

Mooshie' Confessional

Mooshie mooed and stamped a passport.

~~~

Sherry's Confessional

"Porky and Mooshie were on top of those Ghasts, apparently. They killed my son! They must be eliminated! I told Woolington to vote Porky. I'm going to, too." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"I hope those two listened to me. Goodbye, mom." He stamped a passport.

~~~

The Mammals sat on benches near the door to the plane. Herobrine stood in front of them, a plate of orange dye in hand.

"Four, soon to be three," Herobrine said. "If I call your name and toss you orange dye, you are safe."

"Mooshie."

"Wooly."

It was down to Sherry and Porky.

Porky and Mooshie shook in fear. Sherry's eyes narrowed.

"And the last dye goes to..."

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

"Porky."

Porky squealed happily and hugged Mooshie.

"Sher--Mrs. Woolsworth, you're going home," Herobrine said.

"Bummer," Sherry replied. "Come on, Woolington."

"What?" Wooly asked.

"We were eliminated. It's time to go home," Sherry answered as she put on an elytra parachute.

"You were eliminated, mom," Wooly said. "Not me."

"If you think I'm going to leave my son on this life-threatening show without his mother, you're crazy," Sherry explained. "Now let's go." She held out another parachute to him.

Herobrine, Porky, and Mooshie moved their heads back and forth as the two sheep talked, like they were watching a ping pong game.

The door to the plane opened, allowing the wind to blow into the plane.

"I'm the only one here who has their parent with them!" Wooly exclaimed. "I don't need your supervision!"

"Yes, you do!" Sherry shouted. "You're still a child!"

"So are Porky and Mooshie!" Wooly yelled.

"I don't care about Porky and Mooshie!" Sherry exclaimed. "I care about you."

"Mom. I love you. But I don't need you constantly protecting me," Wooly explained. "I can handle myself, okay?"

"Not okay. You are coming with me, or you're grounded!" Sherry ordered.

"You can't ground someone who's not on the ground," Herobrine spoke up. He waved a hand, and Sherry was pushed out the door to the plane.

"WOOLINGTON!" Sherry screamed as she fell.

"Whew. Finally that's over," Herobrine said. "Right, Wooly?"

Wooly just stared at the floor.

"K." Herobrine disappeared.

Porky and Mooshie danced around in a circle.

***

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will Wooly be able to survive without his mother? How the Nether did Ory kill all those Zombie Pigmen? And will Coolissa become a thing? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although Sherry was a pretty annoying character, I liked the whole mother-son conflict they had.

Oh well

THE TOTAL DRAMA KIK COMP STARTS THIS FRIDAY PLZ JOIN THANKS

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Update 1/18/17: season 2 of the kik comps is over, signups are closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.6K 37
Second season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Nineteen old contestants. Three new contestants. Twenty five challenges from hell. Literally. Who will win...
33.4K 924 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...
73.9K 1K 26
What happens when the 3rd season of Total Drama starts? What happens when there are 3 new constestants? What happens when the 3rd one has some specia...
47.3K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...