The Alpha And His Mate

By blackwings17

Becca White is 17 and super excited now that she finally got the apartment she's been wanting for months, but... More

The Alpha And His Mate chapter 1
The Alpha And His Mate chapter 2
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 3
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 4
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 5
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 6
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 7
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 8
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 9
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 10
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 11
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 12
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 13
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 15
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 16
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 17
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 18
The Alpha and His Mate chapter 19
Chapter 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22

The Alpha and His Mate chapter 14

1.9K 49 9
By blackwings17

Chapter fourteen

Becca's P.O.V.

I woke up rather early, even though I didn't end up falling asleep till 2:30 after learning about Raven's and Eric's parents' death.

I heard Eric in the shower and I decided to get out of bed and get my clothes out from my room. When I entered my room, Raven was no where to be seen. The bed was still made and no clothes were on the ground. It wasn't a big surprise that Raven didn't come back last night, although I would've liked it, it was rare for him and I to sleep together in the same bed. I suppose it was because he had said that I wasn't ready to be marked and all, but then again he did say he has a hard time controlling his wolf.

I pulled out a stripe navy blue and white cami and a light yet dark sparkly grey cardigan. I also got some white jeans out to go with my outfit along with a navy blue belt and scarf and ankle boots.

As I walked out of the closet with my clothes in hand, I heard a knock on the door. I set my clothes on the bed and answered the door to find Eric standing there already dressed.

"I was wondering if you want to go out for breakfast with me and the guys since Raven told me he won't be home till late again." Eric said.

"What time are you guys wanting to eat?" I asked as I looked over to the alarm clock on the nightstand to see that it was barely 8:00. Looks like I'll be late for school again, oh well.

"As soon as you're ready. The guys just got up, so it'll be awhile till they get here." Eric said giving me a friendly smile. "And Raven said its fine to skip school, since you were up so late."

"Okay, well then I'll just hop in the shower then." I said getting excited that I was finally going to leave this house and get some fresh air.

I shut the door and ran into the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

After having a nice, but quick steamy hot shower, I hopped out only to realize I had left my clothes on the bed.

I dried my hair the best I could with my towel before wrapping it around my small frame.

I opened the door and walked over to the bed as I was about to drop my towel and start changing, Raven walked out of the closet with his own clothes, but stopped dead in his tracks when our eyes connected.

They quickly went from their natural brown to black with lust and desire in them. He had me laying down against the bed as he hovered over me with barely enough room between us in two seconds flash.

His sudden movement had me breathless as I starred at his beautiful face. I had seen his face before and it was always beautiful, but now after learning of his pain and heart ache I could see what it had done to him.

His already high cheek bones made him look harder than he really was. His lips in that straight thin line looked as though he was a statue of stone and had permanently been placed like that. I would have believed that he was hard and made of stone if I hadn't have seen him smile before.

I was torn away when I heard his low growl rumble against my own chest. His hands were gripping my hips as my hands had instinctively placed themselves on his tone chest.

His eyes were still as black as darkness, but they were slowly going back.

"What are you doing like this?" He growled out as I felt him pulling me closer to his body, no doubt his wolf's doing.

His breath still had the foresty and mint smell and it was so intoxicating, I was having a hard time concentrating on the question.

"I-I was getting-I forgot my clothes." I said feeling completely flustered and feeling my own desires peek as I was getting turned on by the way we were positioned.

Raven took a deep breath, no doubt picking up my arousal scent. I had finally accepted that that was one thing I wasn't going to be able to hide from anyone from now on, but it didn't mean that I was never embarrassed about it. I could feel my face start to burn with a blush.

Raven's lips slammed onto mine kissing me hungrily. I kissed him back with as much force as I could. He groaned out in pleasure as he deepened the kiss.

I hadn't realized how much I had missed Raven, even if he was gone just a day. It felt like weeks. I kept pulling him impossibly closer to me, never wanting him to leave me. I snaked my arms around his neck and my fingers tangling in his soft hair.

I felt Raven's hands slide up and down my waist and down to my thighs, resting there for a moment before I felt him push my towel up.

Suddenly, I started to panic.

What if he isn't happy with my body?

What if I'm too small for him?

What if I don't make it up to his expectations?

My heart started to beat rapidly as my nerves began to spike.

He was right. I wasn't ready yet. I wasn't ready to have sex or be marked.

I started to push Raven back, but his wolf was in control. I had never really felt terrified with Raven till now.

Would his wolf force me to have sex with him?

That thought alone had me shivering in fear.

Raven moved his lips to my neck as I took a deep breath. He began to suck and kiss me all over, making me moan softly in pleasure. I knew I should've been putting up a fight, but my body craved his touch, my body and soul wanted this, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for this.

"Raven." I whispered still slightly breathless. I felt his hands dangerously too close to home.

I started to fidget under him, but he used his body weight to stop me.

"Raven!" I shouted as I began to shove him off of me, but to no avail.

He attacked my neck with even more kisses as I fought against him.

"Raven stop!-" I screamed as I felt his teeth sink into my neck. I screamed out in agony and pain. I felt my fingers digging into Raven's back as his teeth were still in my neck. The bite was draining my energy to stop him.

I whimpered and felt my tears streak down my face. My bottom lip began to quiver as I put two and two together.

One, Raven had lost complete control of his wolf.

Two, he just marked me. He actually marked me.

Raven's P.O.V.

I lost any and all control I had left.

All night I had been fighting my wolf. Every night I had been. I chose not to sleep together in the same bed, afraid I'd wake and find out that I had lost control and forced myself on her.

My wolf kept getting angry at me for denying him his mate, but every time I tried to explain to him that it was best this way and that she wasn't ready, he'd bark at me and say that she is and that I wouldn't know anything about her because I rarely saw her. It was true though.

I purposely would spend all day away from her, but only because I was losing control with my wolf and I didn't want to take her by force.

Eric had told me that they were going out for breakfast and although my wolf was pissed that I wasn't the one taking her out, I was okay with it.

I decided to head back to the house assuming that they were gone, but I was wrong. The guys were down stairs waiting for my angel of a mate.

She was so innocent and sweet. She saw the good in everyone she met. She is going to make the perfect Luna when she's ready.

I heard her in the shower when I entered our room. To my surprise the bed was made. Did she not sleep under the covers?

I walked into my closet looking for some clothes. I grabbed some black jeans and a blood red t-shirt and was going to use one of the guest room's bathroom to shower.

As I walked out, and I froze. Not only was her scent so intoxicating and mouth watering delicious, but she looked it in that small flimsy towel. It barely covered her ass, but I didn't mind that, as long as it was just me looking at it.

Her gorgeous blue eyes showed me the surprise and shock to see me look that she was feeling.

I looked her over again as I felt my wolf surfacing. He too was intrigued by our mates look.

Her body was still partly wet and her skin was slightly pink from the hot shower she had. My wolf growled in appreciation quietly.

With my wolf speed, I had my mate pinned down to the bed as I starred into her gorgeous eyes.

The blue was a rare blue for eyes, but it made my mate look extremely beautiful against her fair skin.

I growled in lust wanting to do nothing more than to take her right then and there.

I slammed my lips onto hers. Kissing her hungrily. I hadn't realized what the distance I had placed between us did to me. I gripped her hips harder, but not enough to hurt her as I felt her hands in my hair.

I deepened the kiss as I rubbed her sides until I rested my hands on her thighs. That's when I lost control.

My wolf took over my body as he remembered that she only had a towel on.

He wanted her and was going to take her there and make her Ours. Willing or not.

I felt her heart beat pick up.

Crap. You're scarring her!!

I yelled at my wolf to give me back the control and that he was scarring her.

"Raven." She whispered. I could tell she was nervous and scarred by her shaky voice.

I felt my canines coming out as I moved my lips to her neck. I began to kiss and suck on the spot my wolf was going to place our mark at.

I fought my wolf with all the strength I had.

'She isn't ready!' I repeated in my head.

"Raven!" She shouted as she began to shove me with all her might, but I was too strong to move.

"Raven stop!" She screamed just as I felt my canines sink into her delicate flesh.

She cried out in agony and tried to get me off of her, but I was too strong. I felt her hot tears fall on my face.

I could taste her sweet savory blood in my mouth as I continued to kiss her freshly made mark.

She whimpered out quietly and it seemed like that had down the trick to my wolf and he gave me back the control.

I pulled away from her neck, only to see that she was sobbing violently. Her eyes were closed tightly and her hands were over her face, hiding her face from me.

What had I done.

--------------author's note----------------

What do you guys think?

Did you guys expect that to happen to Becca or no?

What do you think will happen now?

Will she be afraid of Raven and push him away?

Or will the mark draw them closer to each other?

!!!Important note!!!!

I won't be updating much until school is out. I will try to post a new chapter a month, but I cannot guarantee that. Also, I'm working on another book of mine which is taking more priority. Sorry for those who are actually reading my book:(

But if I get more comments and votes, I will work over time and give you more updates:)

You'll have to see in the next chapter ;)

Please vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 146 27
17 year old Becca Jones is a werewolf with a large family. Her parents are never home, her family are all on the route of successful lives and their...
173K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
770K 25.9K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...