the new worker

By jeekers405

Jessica is working at yoglabs. Lewis is her uncle that she never knew about but he knows about her. and Lewis... More

first time on the job~ chapter 1
just some thinking~ chapter 2
having a little fun~ chapter 3
what really happened ~ chapter 4
i so sorry sister?~ chapter 5

what is in the shadows~ chapter 6

8 0 0
By jeekers405

Jessica POV

Its been a week and I'm use to being Lewis's sister so now he says stuff to me more and tells me if Simon is not feeling good I could help him and today is one of those days I get to help. Lewis need help with something I didn't except him to need help with it was the coffee generator I didn't ask questions I just went a long with it.

Evil Lewis POV
( if there's a name for evil lewis let me know)
I was finally going to get her I tried for so long but didn't know if it was her or not and now i know. I took her a while but she got here" so what you need help with Lewis" she said so calmly then I quickly hit one of her nerves on her neck and knocked her out good now I can't wait for what's about to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
593K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...