Laurmau High School - #wattys...

By Spider-Dad

No description given. More

First Day
Sleepover games pt 1
Sleepover games pt.2
Back Home
Clubs
How many reads!?
I love you
Drama, love and fighting
The new gal
Another!?
The first attack
...................
516!?!?!?!?!?
The potion
The plan
Back to normal
Kidnapped
Prom pt.1
Tagged...
Prom pt. 2
1K!?!!!!!????
Sleepover at Aph's pt. 1
Sleepover at Aph's pt2
Pregnant...?
Im random.
names
TWINZ!
KYAAAAAAH!!!!
Marrige
Book one is over!
I've played this too flipping much
Update face reveal
Tagged
4K
Tagged
Tagged
Tagged
Tagged
Not a tag but important
Important
Heya
Possibly remaking this?
Please do not read this book

The "EX"

349 5 6
By Spider-Dad

Aph POV:
I walked to school, as always with my boyfriend, hmm... Laurence. Then I got a text. I looked.
(A= Aph T= Tristin)
T: hey babe. I'm coming to ya school so we can love each other again!~
A: ugh I have a new boyfriend!
T: WHAT!?
A: yeah he's with me right now!
T: SO YOUR NOT GOING TO LOVE ME!?
A: nope. Later!~
(Text end)
I teared up. He was going to our school... "Aph what's wrong? Your crying..." Laurence asked me tightening his grip on my hand. "M-my ex b-boyfriend *sniff* i-is coming to-to our school...!" I said whimpering. Laurence stroked the back of my head making me face him. "Shhh... It's okay... I'll protect you..." Laurence whispered kissing my forehead. I smiled and we walked to school.
/time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy!\
I was walking to the cafeteria when a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist and then a pair of lips kissed the back of my neck tightly. "Tristan..." I said growling. "Yeah baby.~ now that I'm here and we're alone you can kiss me." He said. "..." I just growled.            Cliff hanger sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 469 26
Stinglu story!!! School, Work, Drama, Boys sounds like high school right? Nope this is college.
11.9K 281 22
Some ships were meant to be but was never expected. ( Cover wasnt made by me Credits to artist. I just added the title thats all I have to do with th...
32.9K 517 20
[Remake] He's 17, a sophomore at Phoenix Drop High School, a shy guy that gets bullied by Garroth Ro'Meave, an ex of his crush. She's 16, a sophomore...
15.8K 327 19
This is a made up story using the Aphmau characters, (credit goes to those amazing voice actors!!) and it is about when a bunch of the crew was still...